School Trip

Story Info
My first attempt at writing an erotic fiction story.
3k words
4.58
20.5k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Joe and I am 19 years old and in the last year of high school studying hard as I really wanted to go to university. I worked hard at school and was achieving the grades that I needed. One of the subjects I was studying was Geography. As part of the course, we had to go on a field trip for 1 week and would be staying in a youth hostel in small dorms for the week.

Our group would be the only ones staying there. I was a little apprehensive but excited at the same time as this would be the first trip I had been on without my parents, even if it was just a school trip.

I got on quite well with most of the other guys in the class and our teacher, Mr Robertson was a nice teacher, early 30's and not the stereotypical boring Geography teacher. There were also 3 other teachers/adults who were on the trip to ensure our safety and make sure we behave, including the sports teacher, Mr Marshall who was a bit like an army sergeant and who we all referred to as 'Sarge'.

We were to arrive at school at 9am on Sunday morning with a departure time of 9:30am. We were travelling on Sunday so that we could settle in to our hostel and have some free time before we started our field studies on Monday. We all duly arrived and our bags were loaded onto the 2 minibuses that were to transport us to the hostel. The journey was around 200 miles so would take a fair few hours.

We all clambered in the minibuses and the drivers set off. I was sat next to the window and Lee was sat with me. Lee and I were good friends, although the other guys he hung out with, Mark, Jason and Sam were not really friends of mine, although we had all hung out a few times together at Lee's parents place.

We settled into the journey and the boisterous loudness of young adult men quietened down after an hour or so. I was enjoying the scenery out of the window and also the closeness of sitting next to Lee. As the minibus bumped along the road, it had the effect of making us rub up against each other, only our bare legs (it being a warm day we were in shorts) or arms but it made me feel good.

Lee and I had been friends since our early school days and he sort of looked out for me as we grew up as I was smaller than him and occasionally got teased or pushed about by some of the bigger lads at school. I am quite lean, 5 ft 10 and weighing in at around 150 pounds and look quite young, whereas Lee, 18, had hit puberty quite early and was a strapping young man at around 6ft 2 and 180 pounds. He had short dark hair and a well maintained neat beard. This was something I was a bit jealous of as my facial hair was still a bit wispy and I only needed to shave every 4 or 5 days.

We used to go to the beach together in the summer and I noticed how his body had developed over the years, getting quite muscular and how he now had a small patch of chest hair, thick bushy armpits and a line of hair from his chest down to his belly button and into his crotch. He packed his swimwear well too (another thing to be jealous of). He turned heads with his muscular frame and good looks and had his fair share of luck with the girls, whereas I was still a virgin.

I didn't think of myself as gay but I had a bit of a man crush on Lee and occasionally fantasised about him when I wanked, imagining touching his body and playing with what I guessed was a large cock.

We arrived at the hostel and were assigned our dorms. I was to share with Lee, and also had his mates Mark, Jason and Sam. I was a bit nervous at this, as they could be quite the alpha males at times as they worked out a lot, played sports and had fit muscular bodies, but I thought I had Lee in the room to keep me safe.

The dorm consisted of 5 single beds, 3 on one side of the room, 2 on the other side with a small night stand next to each bed, with an ensuite of toilet and wash basin. The showers were along the hall. We each took a bed, well they took theirs and I was left with the one that they hadn't claimed. I was on the end bed in the line of 3 with Lee next to me, then Sam and Jason and Mark on the other side.

The room was quite small and the beds were close. I hope no one snores to loudly I thought. At 5:30 we went down to the dining hall and had our evening meal and then we had to clear the tables and help with the washing up. We were then allowed some free time on the 1st night to relax or have a look around the grounds. The hostel was set in the woods near a river and quite isolated, the nearest other building was about half a mile away.

It was a warm evening and some of the lads got a soccer ball and proceeded to have a kick around. I wasn't much good at soccer so had a little wander around before sitting on the grass watching the lads play. It was a warm evening and the lads soon removed their T-shirts as were getting hot and sweaty, their bodies glistening in sweat.

I seemed to become engrossed in watching the lads play, and ogled their semi naked muscular physiques. I noticed that my cock was beginning to stiffen again and I was a little conscious of this. I must have been in a trance as the next thing I knew someone shouted

"look out"

And the soccer ball whizzed past my barely missing my head.

"Sorry man" I heard Sam say as he jogged past to collect the ball, and then said "we'll get you next time" with a cheeky devilish grin.

I just smiled and said

"well I will just have to pay more attention to you all in future."

He returned to the game and said a few things to the others that I couldn't hear. Around 8:30pm it was starting to get dark and the Sarge came out and told us we should be heading in. We could get a hot drink from the kitchen and take it up to our rooms. Lights out was to be at 11pm.

I was the first one back to the dorm and thought about getting into bed before the others got back. I was a bit apprehensive of undressing in front of them, but also of seeing them getting undressed in front of me. I heard footsteps and loud voices and the door swung open and they all piled in, still sweaty from their soccer game.

They clambered onto their beds kicking their sneakers off in the process. The dorm room suddenly smelt like a locker room, musky and sweaty and the smell of feet. Jason took his sweaty socks off and gave them a quick sniff before throwing them at Mark.

"Urggh, they stink" said Mark.

"Ha ha ha" laughed Jason and said "that's how a real mans' feet smell."

There then began a bit of a game of throwing Jason's socks at each other. Luckily I wasn't included in this game, but they all seemed to be having great fun throwing a rolled up pair of smelly socks around the room.

They had all discarded their t shirts at this stage revealing their muscular torsos and sweaty hairy armpits. I found without realising that I was watching them throwing the socks around more intensely, seeing how their abs tensed showing their 6 packs and toned arms as they threw, plus the bushy under arm pits.

Suddenly a sock came flying my way and hit me in the face which resulted in hoots of laughter from all the lads. As the sock hit me, it made me take a deep intake of breath and the smell hit my nose. I threw it back at Jason. He caught the sock and looked directly at me saying

"How did you not notice the sock coming at you, same as the football earlier, you blind or something?"

"No." I said meekly.

He continued to stare at me and I started to feel uncomfortable. I looked to Lee for support but he looked away.

"A bit like when you were watching us play soccer, you didn't see the ball flying at you" continued Jason. "What was it he said Sam, that he'd have to watch us more closely in future?"

"Yeah that's what he said," Sam said.

"No, I said I would have to pay more attention in future."

"Same thing really" said Mark.

Jason then stood up.

"You like staring at us hot lads do you? You a fag boy are you?" he asked.

"No, no I' don't. I'm not" I meekly protested feeling a little bit intimidated as Mark and Sam also stood up and all 3 moved towards me.

"Well we think you are" continued Jason.

"Lee, tell them" I pleaded.

"You do have a habit of staring, I've noticed you staring at me when we have been at the beach," said Lee.

"I...I..am just curious as your bodies are much more developed than mine" I stuttered.

"You pathetic little fag boy" boomed Jason.

Then he started flexing his biceps and squeezing his pecs together making them almost dance up and down. The others including Lee were also posing and flexing their muscles. I was transfixed and could feel a churning in my stomach and a stirring in the groin. My cock was beginning to stiffen in my underpants which I am sure would not go unnoticed.

"Yeah, look at how manly we all are. You enjoying the show fag boy?" said Jason.

"I think he is" interjected Sam.

"Look he's got a hard on" and pointed to my tenting shorts.

I felt my face go bright red and quickly moved my hands to cover my groin.

"No.. no I'm not" I protested but that was a lie. I was getting aroused by the testosterone filled studs standing around my bed.

"Don't lie" said Mark and grabbed his cock through his shorts. "I think you want to see what a real mans' cock looks like don't you eh?"

They all laughed and yeahed and grabbed their bulges.

"I bet you even want to suck our cocks don't you?" added Sam.

Before I answered they grabbed me and pulled me to the end of my bed and surrounded me. They grabbed my head and pulled my face into their growing bulges and I could feel their cocks (albeit covered by their shorts) against my face. They were getting quite loud and rowdy as they pushed my face from one crotch to another.

"Whose cock are you going to suck first then?" Jason said.

"I don't want to suck anyone's cock" I meekly replied, although I now realised that soon I would be sucking one of their cocks and if I had to I wanted it to be Lees.

"That wasn't really a question" Jason stated. "You are going to suck all our cocks!"

With that they all started to pull their shorts down revealing huge bulges in their briefs. My face was only inches away from their crotches and I could feel the warmth radiating towards me, as well as a musky sweaty odour that excited me and made my cock swell more.

Jason took the lead and pulled his underwear down to reveal what looked like a 7.5 inch uncut cock which was now pointing at my face.

He stepped forward and slapped his hard log of a cock around my face to the laughs of the others.

"Open wide" he said and pushed his cock to my lips.

I opened my lips and he pushed the head of his cock into my mouth. His foreskin was still covering most of his head but the slit touched my tongue. He then pulled his cock back out, pulled the foreskin right back exposing a swollen purple helmet. He squeezed his cock and a big drop of precum formed at the tip.

"Yeah boy, suck my cock" Jason said and pushed his cock back into my mouth.

I tasted the big drop of precum and I quite liked the taste. This time he went about 4 inches in until he touched the back of my throat making me gag a little.

"Suck it fag boy" he said and started to slide his cock in and out of my mouth.

He was getting egged on by the others who I could see had also dropped their underpants and were wanking their hard cocks. I reached up with one hand and started fondling Jason's hairy balls. As I did so he let out a moan and thrust in and out of mouth faster.

"Hey I want some of that" said Mark and he presented his 7 inch cock in front of my face.

Jason pulled out and pushed my head onto Marks cock and I took him in my mouth. He tasted a bit different to Jason but I liked it as well. After a few minutes of sucking Mark, it was Sam's turn. He was about 7 inches too but was circumcised. His cock felt a bit different but equally nice. I was beginning to get the hang of it now and started bobbing my head back and forth as I suck as much of the cock I could get into my mouth

"Hey, what about me? I thought mine would be the first one you wanted to suck," said Lee.

I stopped sucking Sam and looked up at Lee and then to his cock. It was beautiful 8 inches long, quite thick with 2 big balls hanging low and a big hairy bush of pubic hair above his cock. I took Lees cock into my hand, retracted his foreskin and then gently kissed the tip, then licked all around the head with my tongue. As I was doing so I looked up at Lee who had his eyes closed and head tilted back. I took him in my mouth and heard him sigh.

With that he placed one hand on the back of my head and gradually pulled me onto his cock. It touched the back of my throat but this time I didn't gag like before. I wanted to give the best blow job to Lee. I let him take the lead and he started thrusting in and out of my mouth, with me sucking and flicking my tongue around his head. I also squeezed his big heavy balls which made him groan and thrust a bit harder.

"My turn" Jason said and pulled me off Lees cock and back onto his dick.

He pulled out of my mouth and lifted his cock up inviting me to lick his balls. I inhaled the musky masculine aroma and took one of his balls in my mouth, sucking and licking it, then I licked and sucked on the other before Jason stuck his cock back in my mouth. I was rock hard and my shorts were really tenting. Jason grabbed my head and started thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth.

Mark and Sam did the same and then it was Lees turn again. As each of their cocks had been banging the back of my throat I got more and more used to it so when Lee pushed his in, it hit my throat but then kept going down my throat until my nose was buried deep in his sweaty pubes.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed as pulled his cock out and then pushed in again, starting to face fuck me.

I relaxed my throat as much as I could but eventually I gagged and drooled spit all over his cock. He pulled half way out so I could suck on his cock head. They were all getting really turned on by this and were all wanking furiously and then Jason said he was going to going to cum.

He pulled me off Lees cock and back onto his cock and shouted "aarrgh fuck, I'm cumming, take my load!" and unleashed a torrent of hot salty cum into my mouth.

Mark and Sam seeing this both exploded over my face as I was still greedily sucking and swallowing the last of Jason's load. As his cock began to soften he slipped out of my mouth and then it was Lees turn to cum.

He was wanking his cock fast and I stuck my tongue out so his cock head was on my tongue, his big balls were bouncing up and down and then he shouted

"Fuck I'm going cum!" and his balls pulled up tight in their sac, his cock head swelled and then erupted into my mouth.

7 or 8 big spurts of cum shot from his cock into my mouth, so much so that I couldn't swallow it all and some started dribbling out of my mouth. As he was shooting his load he was moaning very loudly. As Lee deposited his man seed into my mouth, my own cock bucked and I spurted my own load in my underpants without even touching my cock. I held Lees cock and sucked his cock until I got every last drop. It tasted nicer than Jason's cum.

As his orgasm finally faded he pulled out, and staggered back and sat on the edge of the bed, as were the others, shorts still down by their ankles and their cocks beginning to go limp, but still gorged with blood.

"Fuck man" said Lee. "I wish I'd known you sucked cock, you could have blown me whenever you wanted."

"It's going to be a fun week here with you in the room Joe" Jason added ominously to the obvious delight of Mark and Sam, their cum still dripping down my face.