School Trip Pt. 02

Story Info
The cock sucking continues.
2.5k words
4.54
14.7k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had washed my face and got into bed. I could still taste the cum that had been deposited into my mouth and there was also a general smell of cock and masculinity in my nostrils. I pulled the covers over my head and realized that I had just sucked 4 lads' cocks.

I felt good but nervous at the same time, especially recalling what Jason had said that it will be a fun week with me in the room. Would they expect me to suck their cocks again? Would they tell any of the other lads? Would I now be known as the school cocksucker? I tried to put these thoughts out of my mind and drifted off to sleep.

I was awakened by something slapping against my face. It was Jason, and he was slapping those dirty socks of his around my face.

"Wakey wakey!"

"What, what time is it?" I muttered.

"It's time to get up sleepy," he laughed. "All that cock sucking seems to have worn you out. I hope you will have some energy for later," he added.

"Err...yeah, I don't know, I guess," I stuttered.

"We've been talking, he continued. "We think we should keep the events of last night to ourselves, don't we lads?"

"Yeah!" they agreed in unison.

"After all Joe, you don't want to be known as the school cock sucker do you?"

"No!" I said.

"Good. Then we can keep our arrangement to ourselves," he continued.

"What arrangement?" I asked.

"You will suck our cocks every night and your secret is safe," he continued, reaching out and grabbing my chin in a bit of a threatening manner.

"Understand?"

"Yes, yes, okay, whatever you say."

"Good lad. I knew you'd see it our way," releasing his grip and stepping away.

We all got up, had our showers and went down for breakfast. There was a choice of cereals or a cooked breakfast of bacon, eggs, sausages, baked beans, mushrooms and toast. As we would be out all day I had a cooked breakfast. I needed strength for the day but also for tonight.

We set off in the minibuses to our destination for the day. It was a fairly remote stretch of coastline where we were looking at coastal erosion. We were to measure the shoreline and try to calculate wave height.

The weather was warm, so we were all in shorts and t-shirts. Jason was being his usual loud self. He had one of the 6 foot marker poles and was holding it between his legs making out that it was his huge penis. Someone else had the measuring tape to which he said that it wouldn't be long enough to measure his enormous cock. All the other lads were laughing along with him and then boasting about their own cock size. I knew for sure the exact measurements of 4 of those cocks but I wasn't saying anything.

We continued with our studies for a couple of hours and then broke for lunch which was a selection of sandwiches and fruit. Jason grabbed a huge banana and placed it in his crotch which he slowly peeled, as if he was pulling its foreskin back.

"Who wants my banana?" he shouted which drew raucous laughter from those around him.

A few of the others then said they'd love to get their cocks sucked and then someone simulated a blowjob on their banana. Jason shouted out that maybe they would find someone this week who would suck their cocks.

I was feeling a bit uncomfortable, so I moved away a bit and sat on my own. Lee noticed and came over and sat with me.

"Hey Joe, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine Lee. Just wanted to get away from Jason for a bit."

"Yeah, he can be a bit of a dick can't he?"

We both laughed at the use of the word dick.

"So about last night, you ok about it?"

"Yes Lee. Initially I didn't want to suck anyone's cock, but when I did, I enjoyed it, especially sucking your cock." I felt myself blushing at this.

"Ah that's good. So you're happy to do it again tonight then?"

"Well yeah, but I don't really have much choice do I?"

"I can put a stop to it if you want?" said Lee.

"No it's fine, as long as I get to suck you again then it's all cool."

"Great!" said Lee and gave me a reassuring pat on the back.

The afternoon went relatively quickly as we were engrossed in our various activities and before long we were heading back to the hostel for our evening meal. Afterwards we had to do some chores around the hostel and then had some free time. The usual lads kicked a soccer ball around, some went to the TV lounge. I walked around outside for a while before heading in to the TV lounge.

Around 8:30pm it was beginning to get dark so the lads playing soccer came indoors. Some of them came into the TV lounge and joined. About an hour later Mark came in.

"Hey Joe, we are going to play some cards up in the dorm, why don't you come up and play?"

"Err yeah ok, maybe in a bit," I said.

"I think you should join us now as we have a new game, and we need 5 to play it," he said.

"Ok, I'll be up in a few moments."

I headed upstairs up to our dorm passing a few of the other lads on the way. As I got to the landing, Mr Marshall (Sarge) was coming along the corridor.

"Getting an early night then Joe?" he inquired.

"Sort of Sir," I replied. "We are going to play some cards first and then get some sleep."

"Well make sure you do. I'll be checking in on you all later to make sure!"

"Yes Sir!" I replied and headed to the dorm.

I opened the door and walked in. Jason, Mark, Sam and Lee were all there lounging on their beds. I noticed Jason had a pack of cards.

"You're here then," said Sam.

"Yeah," I replied. "I've just seen Sarge, and he said he would check up on us later," I added.

"He said the same to me last night, but he didn't check on us did he?" said Mark.

"So what's this card game then?" I asked.

"It's called suck the cock!" Jason boomed out which generated laughter from the others.

"We cut the cards and whoever gets the highest card gets their cock sucked," he continued.

He beckoned the others to come over to his bed, set the pack down and cut the pack. Sam, Mark and Lee took their cut of the pack. They slowly turned their cards over and they all turned up a King.

"What are the chances of that!" exclaimed Lee.

"Guess you'll be sucking all of our again cocks then Joe," said Jason rubbing his bulge.

He had obviously fixed the pack.

"Let's cut again to see who goes first," Mark said.

"I'm getting sucked first!" declared Jason and grabbed me and pulled me onto his bed. I landed in between his legs in front of his crotch. He grabbed my head and pushed it into his growing bulge.

"You want my cock again don't you fagboy?" he said.

"Yes," I managed to say into his crotch.

"Ha ha thought so," he added as he lifted his hips up and pushed his shorts and underwear down exposing his cock and balls. Again, the musky sweaty smell hit me.

His cock was hardening and pointing upwards, I moved forward and rested on my elbows and lowered my head over his cock.

Jason was lying back with his arms raised behind his back and sighed as I took his cock head into my mouth. I pushed his foreskin back with my lips as his head entered my mouth. He tasted sweaty but not unpleasant. I bobbed my head up and down sucking his helmet and extracting some precum.

"Yeah that's it fag boy, suck my dick" as he put his hand on the back of my head and pushed me right down on his cock.

I gagged a bit as this was unexpected. He then lifted my head up a bit before pushing me down on to his cock again so that his sweaty pubes were tickling my nose.

This continued for a while until he commanded me to lick his balls. I cupped them in my hand and ran my tongue over them. They smelt musky and tasted salty where they have sweated in his briefs all day. The masculinity of the smell and taste was making me horny and my own cock was getting hard. I licked all over his balls, taking one in my mouth then the other.

All the time Jason was wanking his hard cock and occasionally slapped it across my face as I was licking his balls. I then licked him right from his balls all the way up his shaft to the head and took him in my mouth again. More precum was oozing out that I greedily savoured.

I gradually built up a steady rhythm bobbing up and down and sucking as hard as I could, Jason using his hand on my head to push me deeper and deeper again until he was all the way down my throat.

"Fuck this is good!" he said and grabbed my head with both hands and started thrusting his hips up and down, really using my mouth.

His cock was slick with my saliva as it slid in and out of my mouth. His breathing was getting harder and his thrusting getting more vigorous.

"Aaargh!" he cried as his cock swelled and exploded into my mouth, shooting his warm salty cum into my mouth.

He held my head down as he jerked his hips in unison with his orgasm and I sucked and sucked as hard as I could, swallowing his jizz. He let go of my head and relaxed back and I pulled up off his cock which was still hard and twitching in that post orgasm state.

"I'm next!" said Sam already with his shorts off and wanking his hard cock.

I moved over to him and took his cock in my mouth, running my tongue around his head and then I licked down his shaft. The feeling on my tongue was different as he is circumcised and didn't taste sweaty like Jason. As I was sucking him I was squeezing and massaging his balls to his obviously delight judging by his moans.

I was using my other hand to wank his cock as I sucked his helmet. He must really like this as he soon said he was cumming, and he shot his load into my mouth. I greedily swallowed it unlike last night where he shot over my face. I moved over to Mark and took him all the way in in one go. He gasped and practically shot his load there are then.

I was enjoying my role as cock sucker and finally I moved over to Lee. He was sitting edge of his bed, so I knelt in between his bent legs. I ran my hands up his muscular hairy legs from the ankles up to his knees and then on to his inner thighs. He must be ticklish or over sensitive as he wriggled a bit and his cock flexed up. I pushed his thighs wider apart and kissed his inner thighs all the way until my face was right up to his big balls.

I inhaled deeply and breathed in his masculine scent. My head span a bit and I let out a small groan. I could feel a wet spot growing in my briefs as my own hard cock started leaking precum. I kissed his balls which made them move up and down in their ball bag, licking them and sucking them.

Lee was running his hand gently over the back of my head and through my hair. He wasn't as rough as the others. I took hold of his cock and pulled the foreskin back, revealing his big purple helmet. I kissed the head and then licked his slit tasting a small amount of precum.

I slowly took more of his cock into my mouth. I wanted to savour the experience of sucking Lees cock. As I sucked his cock, I returned to running my hands up and down his legs.

"Oh yeah, that feels great," whispered Lee as I sucked his cock more vigorously.

I swirled my tongue all around the head and licked the underside of his glans. More and more precum was seeping out of Lees cock coating my tongue. This only had the result of making me want to suck harder and faster. I started bobbing my head up and down going further and further down his shaft until I could feel his cock touch the back of my throat.

I relaxed as much as I could and eventually I had Lees cock all the way down my throat. I gagged a little and backed off before plunging back down until my nose was buried in his pubes.

I picked up the pace and sucked as hard as I could. Lee gasping above me and my own cock was throbbing. I was getting more experienced at cock sucking and knew what they liked. I pulled Lees cock out of my mouth and slid the head and shaft across my lips and licked his balls again. I was wanking his cock as I was sucking on his balls.

His balls tightened and retracted upwards and I knew this was a sure sign that Lee was close to coming.

"Put my cock back in your mouth and suck me hard," he gasped.

I duly obliged and sucked him hard and wanked the base of his cock at the same time.

"Oh, oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" he moaned, and I felt him start to tense up.

He flexed his legs, and I felt him grip me between his knees, his toes curling. I then felt his cock swell in my mouth and then pulse, and he was shooting his big load into my mouth. Spurt after spurt erupted from his cock. I sucked and swallowed as fast and hard as I could as I didn't want to lose any of Lees cum. His legs relaxed and his orgasm had ended. I took his still hard cock out of my mouth and squeezed the shaft with my hand and milked the last of his cum out.

"Wow, that was better than last night!" he said. "You're getting better at this."

"Thanks, I enjoyed it more tonight," I replied.

"It showed," said Jason who was now hard again and was waving his cock in my direction. "I think I need seconds."

As he was saying this, we heard voices of Sarge and Mr Robertson in the corridor outside saying it was time for lights out. We all quickly jumped into our beds and under the covers in case they came in. We didn't want them to see or know what was going on in our dorm in the evening.

"Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow then," said a disgruntled Jason.