All Comments on 'School Trip'

by sally_ja_hawkins

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Girls_cum_firstGirls_cum_firstalmost 17 years ago
BEAUTIFUL SENSUAL WRITING!

Hello Sally.

What a lovely story, you truly have a gift, not only for writing but making love.

I am Sue, the female part of a loving couple and i am bisexual so i appreciate your desire for women. And we live in SW London, we may even have passed in the street! Keep up the good work!

Love Sue xx

MsWetMsWetover 16 years ago
erotic wording

I truly enjoyed reading this. Made me wish I were able to share in the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Highly Erotic

Sally, Your story is immensely erotica and horny. Your words describe beautifully the sex between two women in love. Keep up the good work and lets see more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hm...

You've got the writing down pat, but I didn't feel much for the story or the characters. I appreciated that it wasn't like every other story, but it was so well-formed already, that I felt I had no place. 'Here's a couple who fuck.' < That's only exciting if I witnessed the chase and the forming of the relationship; if that's the happy ending to the story I've followed since the beginning. However, you brought us in after the chase, the danger, the suspense. The way the chick just slid her finger up the other's anus felt kind of abrupt to me as you give the impression that they're still in their somewhat formal phase with the 'mind if I use the shower?'. If they've been fucking for five months and are comfortable to stick their fingers up each others' butts, would they really need to ask to use the shower? It's deceptive, but not in a clever way. It makes us think this is where it begins, but this is already where they've been. The sex doesn't do anything if there's no emotion. Make it illicit, not domestic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I disagree with that last comment...

For a story this length and this type, I don't think anyone could do better. It's got tenderness but it's beautifully kinky. Some of your language is incredibly evocative and sexy. It's well paced and we learn just enough about the characters to identify with them. I hope you've not stopped writing. I'd love to read more erotica from you, but I hope - and strongly suspect - that's not all you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Wow

This story is so amazing, I hope it is real. To be a fly on the wall in this room, simply delicious.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fantastic!Just the kind of story I like.No drugs,no BDSM,no nasty domination talk.Just a simple story about two women in love with each other.What more could I ask for?Part 2 maybe?.

Thanks Twowayman62

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous