Schoolfriend Humiliation Pt. 04

Story Info
The humiliation comes to an end.
5.1k words
4.49
11.7k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mirfel98
Mirfel98
58 Followers

I quickly stepped past Benjamin unable to look him in the eyes, still having some of his cum in my ass. As I walked down the driveway way, I heard him close the door. I looked down onto the road, not wanting to see anyone on my way back home, as I was too embarrassed about what just had happened. Contemplating this experience with Benjamin, cumming again from being fucked in the ass. It all felt surreal and yet so real at the same time.

As I walked, I could feel some of his cum leaking out of my hole into my underwear. I quickly tried to squeeze my hole shut again, but Benjamin's dick was so girthy that I failed and more and more cum leaked into my underwear. I was just hoping that it wouldn't form a visible spot in my trousers. I decided to go to a public restroom to wash the cum away a bit, as I still had some distance to walk, so I had to walk a small detour. I walked into the empty park, and it was quiet here, so I thought that would be the best situation.

I entered a public restroom, which had a few pissoirs and a few stalls. The restroom smelled rather bad, and it was in a bad shape. One guy was standing at the pissoirs as I entered. He was big, wore a tank top, and looked around 50. He was balding and had a thick beard and seemed to be rather hairy as far as I could make out. I quickly walked past him to enter the stall. The door to the stalls opened outwards and didn't make a sound when being opened. As I entered the stall, I realized the lock was broken. Not wanting to leave the stall I just thought that nobody would enter the stall and the guy knew I was in here.

I stood with my back to the door and pulled my trousers down checking if a spot had formed. Luckily there was no visible spot there yet. I then proceeded to pull my underwear down. Looking down into it I could see quite the amount of Benjamins cum in there. How much did he shoot into me? Guess his balls weren't just for show. What was I thinking? I reached forward to grab the toilet paper which was laid on the toilet.

Suddenly when I leaned forward, I felt a hand push me down and someone push himself against me.

"I knew I smelt cum when you walked by me and choosing the only stall without a working lock is pretty nice of you. Faggots like you always show up here, but rarely do they have cum already in their underwear. Guess you are a real slutty one."

It must have been the guy at the pissoir who sneaked up behind me and silently opened the door.

"No please, you got it all wrong. I'm straight." I squeaked, trying to get up, as he pushed me down.

"Sure, the cum in your underwear says otherwise. Get ready to get another load shot up your ass. I'm horny and haven't fucked someone in weeks."

With that, I felt his dick push against my hole.

"Wow, that just slipped in. You have a loose hole you whore."

His dick just slipped right in, as my hole hasn't closed completely from its recent assault by Benjamin. His dick did not feel as big or as girthy as Benjamin's, but I already had another dick unwillingly in my ass. Why was everyone just fucking me against my will?

Without a delay, the stranger just started pounding away at my hole. He was fucking like a maniac, not caring if it was hurting me or anything. He had pounded me hard, pushing his dick as deep into me as possible.

I tried to scream, but before I could produce noise, he put his other hand over my mouth and leaned forward so that his head was next to mine.

"Don't pretend like you don't enjoy my dick. The hole is practically so open that it invites me to fuck it. Don't Worry, nobody is here anyway, and I won't last long."

With that, he just pounded into me. I could feel him starting to sweat and could smell his musk. His beard was tickling my neck and you could hear smacking sounds as he continued driving his dick deep into me.

After what felt like 30 minutes, but probably were 2 minutes his moaning grew louder, and he was nearing his climax. His thrust became erratic. Suddenly he pulled out, but still held me down with his hand.

"Let me add my cum to the cum in your underwear."

With that, I heard him moan and looked down to see him shoot a massive load into my underwear. It looked like a puddle of cum had formed in my underwear.

"Phew, I needed that. Not gonna let you miss out on my cum though." He laughed at me.

With that, he pulled my underwear up and started rubbing the underwear with the cum in it around. The cum smeared everywhere, my whole ass, balls, and dick were being covered in his and Benjamin's cum.

"Now everybody can smell what a little whore you are, no denying that from anybody who sees you know." He laughed as he slapped my ass. With that he just turned around and left the bathroom, not looking back. I stood there for another minute processing the experience. Then I quickly pulled my shorts up and got out of there.

The rest of the walk home was grueling. I could feel the slimy cum of both men everywhere and had to make sure to avoid people. Luckily for me, I didn't see anyone for the rest of the walk home. When I got home, I instantly got out of my cloth and took a shower washing the cum off. Doing so I recently touched my hole. I gasped in shock. It felt open and huge. Being fucked twice in a day must have made my hole pretty loose. Not wanting to spend too much time thinking about both dicks that went into my ass today, I just brushed the thought away and finished my shower.

When I had dried myself I put the underwear and my trousers in the washing machine. After that my phone vibrated.

"Hey Honey, I will come home a week or so later, but your dad should arrive tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience, but there are some issues here I need to deal with. If you need anything let me know. Love you. Mum."

Reading that message I thought about telling her what was happening here right now, but couldn't bring myself to. I felt too ashamed to admit to the stories. I mean I came 2 out of 3 times I was abused. How would I explain that to my parents? I just couldn't. So I texted her back everything was fine and there is nothing to worry about. With that, I made myself something to eat. After that, I went to bed dreading tomorrow and Benjamin's plan.

The next morning I woke up rather late to my phone ringing. I did not the number but answered anyway.

"Get over here now, we have a lot to prepare you for. If you are not here in 30 minutes you know what will happen."

It was Benjamin. Immediately I remembered what had happened yesterday and him telling me to come back today. So not wanting to risk the video surfacing and making my humiliation even more known as it already was I quickly got up and made my way over to Benjamin.

When I got there I just hoped Jonas wasn't there today and would fitness my humiliation by the hands of his father.

I rang the doorbell and waited scared for what was about to happen today. After 30 seconds Benjamin opened the door. He was only clothed in a bathrobe and slippers. I could see his hairy chest through the robe and also could see a slight bulging in his groin area.

"There you are, a bit late but that's ok. Still have enough time for everything."

With that, he stepped aside and let me inside the house. As he closed the door behind me I just stood there in the hallway not knowing what to do. Benjamin turned around and looked at me smiling.

"What are you standing there for? Before we start, get on your knees and blow that dick that made you cum your pathetic load yesterday."

"Please, I work in your garden or give you money, but can we please just forget what happened?" I asked him trying to get out of this situation.

"And miss the chance of a free bitch for me to use the way I like? That's a now and now get to it or I will ask Jonas to send the video in your class group." He angrily retorted.

I knew I lost. I knew I couldn't do anything to change his mind. So I dropped to my knees and got in front of him. The bulge in his robe was now more noticeable and I could smell his musky scent I smelled yesterday as he was fucking my ass. I shakily lifted the robe to the side and was now able to see his huge dick again.

It was already semi-hard. His huge hairy balls were hanging deep and looked like they nearly exploding.

"Hurry up we don't have all day." He grunted.

So I leaned forward and opened my mouth taking his semi-hard member into my mouth. It tasted a bit salty and felt soft on my tongue. Not wanting to anger him I just started sucking his dick while also stroking it with my hand.

"You know how to please men, you faggot." He moaned as he leaned back, clearly enjoying my mouth. As I was sucking his dick grew in my mouth, becoming incredibly thick, making my jaw ache. He was also producing a lot of precum, like Jonas. It tasted even saltier than his dick. He was producing so much that I had to continuously swallow.

I was sucking his dick for 5 minutes when he grabbed my head and tried to push his dick further into my throat. I immediately gagged when he got too deep.

"Come on now, I saw that you can deepthroat, so better open up that throat for me."

With that he again pushed his dick deeper into my throat, nearly making me gag, but this time I was able to overcome it. His dick was not deep in my throat and my face was pushed into his thick bush of pubic hair. His hair tingled my nose and I could smell him now. His smell was kind of overpowering me now and the lack of oxygen made me become a bit dizzy. He then pulled back allowing me to breathe before he shoved his dick into my mouth again. I was starting to tear up but tried to hold it back.

After he made me deepthroat his dick a few times he began fucking my face, really getting into it. His balls we slapping my chin and my saliva began to accumulate in his pubic hair. He was moaning loudly and his dick got even harder.

"Get ready to get your second load from me."

He pulled his dick out of my mouth and began to furiously masturbate. Just a few seconds of him doing that he groaned and his balls drew closer to his body. He then shot a massive load all over my face and hair, covering me in his cum. One shot went right on my mouth and under my nose, making me smell and taste his cum at the same time.

"Get up, Theo, and take a shower." Benjamin sternly told me. So not wanting to anger him I quickly got up and went to the bathroom upstairs, where I knew they had a shower. Benjamin was following me closely behind. On my way to the bathroom, I passed Jonas's room, luckily though his door was closed.

"Jonas ain't here right now. He is still at Leon's." He told me. That information was at least something good for me. So I did not have to get humiliated by him again.

After that short exchange, I was now in the bathroom into which Benjamin also followed me. He sat down on the toilet and started to piss.

"Come on, take a shower, or do you like my cum on your face?" he teased me.

Quickly I stepped into the shower and turned away from him. The warm water felt good and his cum was washing off from my face. I finally did not smell his cum anymore. It only took me 2 minutes to get clean so I turned around and stepped out of the shower to Benjamin who was done peeing and was now watching me. His eyes went over my body locking onto my dick and he just smirked.

"It always amazes me how tiny your dick is." He laughed.

I turned beet red, grabbed a towel, and dried myself off in a way I could hide my very little guy. When I was finished I wrapped the towel around my waist and wanted to head downstairs to get my clothes.

"Nope, you are not going anywhere and drop that stupid towel, boy." I did as he told me and then he continued.

"Today I have something special planned for us. Since the weather is nice and I decided to get our pool cleaned today, we are going to the public lake. I also have just the right swimwear for you." He then pulled out some swim briefs which were pink and looked rather small, even for me. My heart dropped seeing those and already imagining all the people laughing at me walking around in those.

"Here put them on," Benjamin said as he tossed them over to me. Reluctantly I put them on. They were as small as I expected. They left no room for imagination in the front, clearly showing the imprints of my dick. In the back, they barely even covered half of my ass cheeks and would be like thongs when I leaned over. This had to be the most humiliating swimwear he could find.

"Perfect, no put your shirt back on and we are ready to go."

We both went downstairs and I put my shirt back on, while he went into the living room picking up a big back, presumably with towels and such. We both then walked to the car and he put the bag into the trunk. I got into the back of the car, not wanting to sit next to him fearing he had some ideas during the drive. He just got into the driver's seat and started the car.

The drive was thankfully uneventful. As we got closer to the lake I noticed we weren't driving to the usual spots, but a more secluded spot with lots of reed. He parked the car at the side of the road told me to get out and grab the bag. He also got out locked the car and started to walk towards the lake. We had to walk down a little gravel road that lead to the lake and continued around the lake. In between were occasional spots where people could sit, but the rest was covered in the tall reed. We walked for 10 minutes and then he turned into one spot which I did not even notice. Thank god, I thought. Probably no one was gonna walk this far and even fewer people would notice this spot. So whatever Benjamin had in mind, probably no one would notice.

"This is a nice spot. Now In the bag is a blanked, you can spread that on the floor." Benjamin told me as he stretched a little. I silently grabbed the blanket noticing it wasn't too big and there wasn't any other towel or so for a second person.

"Perfect, let me get a bit more comfortable, and then we can start the day," Benjamin said. He proceeded to take off his shirt, with his back to me. His back was a little hairy, but not too much. However, he had some more hair above his ass. He then also took off his trousers, exposing his naked ass to me. His ass was covered in hair. He then quickly turned around making his dick swing around and slapping against his thig. I quickly looked away.

"Take your shirt off and let's put some sunscreen on" he plainly said as he got some sunscreen from the bag. He took some and then gave me the bottle. We both put sunscreen on and without asking he also put some on my back, which he asked me to do for him as well. While rubbing his back I could notice that there were a lot of muscles under his layer of fat. He must have been quite muscular at some point in his life. Once I was finished he lay down on the towel leaving a little space, which presumably was for me. He patted the space as well making it pretty obvious I was supposed to lay next to him.

I was comfortable laying next to him. Me in this tiny pink swimwear and him completely naked, his thick dick just resting on his thigh, but what was I supposed to do? So I lay next to him and he did put an arm around me. This situation was really weird. It felt like he wanted to comfort me, yet also humiliate me at the same time.

"I'm pretty sure you wonder why I have taken you here today, right?"

"Yes," I timidly answered him.

"Well I will tell you, but you have to do something for me first." He said.

Already fearing for the worst I looked at him and asked him. "What do you want me to do then?"

"Answer me this. Did you enjoy the feeling of Tim's and my dick inside of your ass? Answer me honestly."

I could not deny that there was something that had felt good and also I came both times.

"It was humiliating and strange, but it felt a little good." I said very silently."

"Good and are you ashamed of your less than desirable endowment?"

"Yes."

"Ok, this is all I wanted to know for now. Now take off your swimwear and blow me till im hard."

Just as I thought he might feel some remorse he again shattered my hope to escape this torment. Broken and unable to fight any more against the constant mental degradation I had experienced these last days I did as he said. I pulled my swimwear down revealing my tiny dick and knelt over his dick.

I could smell the sunscreen and also his musk. His dick was already getting thicker and veins were starting to appear on it. I grabbed it with my hands and slowly put it in my mouth. Swirling my tongue around the head of it. Benjamin was moaning silently and did put one hand in my hair, softly pushing me down, making me take his dick further into my mouth.

His dick was now fully hard and pulsating with his heartbeat. With every movement, I could feel the veins on his thick member. I also could taste some precum he was starting to produce. He then let go of my hair.

"Keep sucking, but move your hips above my head boy," Benjamin said. A little confused as to why he wanted me to do so I did as he asked.

Now kneeling over him, still with his thick member in my mouth I continued to pleasure him. I gasped in surprise when I felt something warm and wet on my dick. Was Benjamin blowing me while I was blowing him? Why? I was so surprised that I stopped sucking him and looked down towards him. He was licking my dick.

"Keep going." He said looking at me and then returning to lick my dick. I put his hard member back into my mouth and continued to suck it. My dick got now also hard with his efforts. I felt really good how he sucked my dick. Since it wasn't big at all he easily could take all of it into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it.

I then felt his hand on my ass, slowly massaging it and spreading it open and close again. Even though it felt weird, it also felt good. He then quickly stopped sucking me, but some of his fingers were in his mouth, making them wet, and then put my dick back into his mouth. With his now wet fingers, he was massaging my asshole. Gently pressing against it and then releasing the pressure. It felt incredible to my surprise. I was now just moaning onto his hard dick, which was producing more and more precum. Was also enjoying this situation.

After a little while, his first finger slowly slid into my asshole. I did not hurt at all but rather felt good. He then slowly started to move his finger back and forth, fucking my hole with it. I all the while had taken his dick out of my mouth, being overwhelmed by all the sensations. I laid my head down in his thick pubic bush and his dick was now pressing against my face. I was smelling his body odor, which was somewhat intoxicating to me. It smelled strong but strangely good. My mind wasn't working anymore, I was just enjoying now, not questioning what was happening.

He then slowly added another finger, which made me squeal a little bit. It felt uncomfortable at first, but pretty quickly I got used to it and now it felt even better than before. Benjamin had stopped blowing me and was now focused on fingering my hole. His other hand was playing with his balls. Wanting to return the favor of pleasure I took his dick into my hand and started to rub it. I could see some precum forming on top of his dick, which was also still wet with my saliva.

"You want to ride it," Benjamin asked silently when I started to rub his dick.

I was horny and my mind was completely blank. I just wanted to feel this amazing feeling which I had both times I came from being fucked again. So without saying anything I got up and turned to face Benjamin. I then kneeled on top of his dick. Benjamin looked at me smiling. I grabbed his dick and guided it to my hole which he had opened up already.

His dick was still nice and slick from my saliva and his precum, but it was also thick. I had still a bit of trouble fitting it into my hole but wanted to feel it so I pushed harder against it. Then after a few moments, my hole gave way and the head of his dick slipped in. I gasped a little as it still hurt.

Mirfel98
Mirfel98
58 Followers
12