All Comments on 'Schoolgirl Domme Ch. 01'

by Codlingsby

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

love the story!

CodlingsbyCodlingsbyover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Glad you liked it! I loved writing it!

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 10 years ago
Great start to this series

Your writing is very high quality and you have achieved a good balance of narrative and erotic action. I look forward to reading the remaining chapters.

Bob A.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
spelt a word wrong

Can u find it

verbicideverbicideabout 10 years ago
Spelled a word wrong?

First off, great story. Secondly, anyone who leaves their comment in the atrocious short hand used for texting has no business commenting on anyone's spelling or grammar.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
This is one of the hottest stories I have read

This touches all my buttons, The idea of the teacher being dommed is a favourite of mine (as a teacher myself), and you do it to perfection.

CEK127CEK127over 3 years ago
Sizzling wet!

OMFG ~ This is so hot! I could easily picture myself as the teacher and/or the new girl in play. I look forward to reading the rest of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, yes it has been a long time for this story to be on this site. I really like that there are clear lines of demarcation between the pupil and teacher. Too often the lines are blurred and the Domme takes the slavery too far. I imagine that there are some limits and a safeword that has been agreed? Hope to enjoy the rest of the chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCodlingsby@Codlingsby
144 Followers
Male, Sub. Occasional crossdresser. Huge fetish for uniforms, white shirts, ties, etc. Will always fall for an upturned collar. Into spanking, gay and bisex, anal and piss play. Appreciate well written erotica. I often prefer to write from a female perspective. Me on bdsm te...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES