All Comments on 'Schoolgirl Domme Ch. 02'

by Codlingsby

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'm so wet !!

Spanking has never turned me on so much - that was amazingly horny....fucking amazing.Now I wanna submit fuck yeah I do...spank me miss and tell me I'm a little whore pleeeease miss xxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
Amazingly good and hot

You continue to amaze and delight. If I could give this 10 I would. You get the sub mindset so well, and your writing is an erotic delight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, simply delicious and hot. Gosh the writing is one of the top 5 stories that just has the right mix of humiliation and degradation with not going over the line into deep blackmail or bdsm (yet). There was a brief talk about a safeword but nothing has come out of that as yet either. Hopefully there will be a safeword established soon. A sub and Domme need to establish the trust between the two. We don't know the limits of her but she seems to really want to be a total slave (though I doubt she really knows yet what that could entail). Hopefully the demarcation between the three will stay private.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCodlingsby@Codlingsby
Male, Sub. Occasional crossdresser. Huge fetish for uniforms, white shirts, ties, etc. Will always fall for an upturned collar. Into spanking, gay and bisex, anal and piss play. Appreciate well written erotica. I often prefer to write from a female perspective. Me on bdsm te...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES