Schoolgirl Raffle

Story Info
It's not everyday you win a schoolgirl in a raffle!
7.5k words
4.71
17k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drover60
Drover60
144 Followers

It's not every day you win a schoolgirl in a raffle!

Steve was running late and only arrived at his daughters' school as the meeting was due to start. He hurried into the main hall, but as he couldn't see any empty chairs, he decided to keep a low profile and just stand at the back. The red-curtained stage was illuminated by spot lights and ten chairs had been arranged to face the audience, five either side of a central wooden lectern. It all looked and felt uncomfortably familiar to him. He didn't know why, but coming back to his old school always gave him the creeps!

The event was advertised as a '6th Form Open Evening' but everybody knew that it was really a fundraiser to bolster the coffers of the school. They were trying to raise additional funds to support their art, drama and PE offerings i.e. the areas where Government funding had been reduced. Without exception, all parents were expected to attend and dig-deep so that St Mary's Academy could continue to provide its 'exceptional facilities' and maintain its excellent school inspection report.

Steve's daughter Lauren had only just started her first term in the 6th Form and her main aim was to get accepted at a good quality university. Ironically, both Lauren and his wife Emily were on an overnight trip to attend an open day at a university in Scotland. Steve unfortunately remained 'home alone' and had been delegated the un-enviable task of attending the meeting in their absence.

A few other parents drifted in after him and stood in a small cluster at the back of the hall. This was obviously going to be disruptive, so before the proceedings began, they were ushered forwards to sit in the empty seats dotted around the hall. Steve was directed to a single seat half way along the front row and he felt somewhat self-conscious walking past the parents who had managed to get there on time.

Once everyone was seated, the headmaster, Mr Wilson, took to the stage to a round of applause, prompted by one of the teachers. He outlined the agenda for the evening. There would be various presentations, a raffle, an opportunity to tour the school to see some the extra curriculum activities taking place and refreshments would be provided in the canteen during the interval.

Mr Wilson repeatedly promoted the raffle and emphasised the great prizes that included; holiday vouchers, restaurant vouchers, hotel vouchers, bottles of booze etc. Tickets were a very expensive £10 each but there were some 'decent' prizes. The 'star prize' was the chance to 'win' the services of a University Mentor for your child.

The mentors were all ex-pupils from previous years who had been accepted at some of the top universities in the country. They had volunteered their time to assist St Mary's Academy and also to boost their own CV/résumé. Their aim was to provide guidance and advice for the university application processes.

Anyone who was lucky enough to 'win' a University Mentor would be provided with on-line access for distance mentoring, three face-to-face meetings and a tour around the mentor's university. The mentor would also provide a guided tour around St Mary's to look at project work completed by previous 6th Formers.

Without further ado, Mr Wilson called the University Mentors onto the stage with applause from the audience and they sat on the ten empty chairs on the stage. In front of Steve sat a tall, blonde girl and to her right was a shorter girl with short black hair and glasses. They were both very pretty and had obviously been asked to wear their old St Mary's uniforms as they looked uncomfortably tight. The blonde was wearing a plain white school shirt and a small pleated navy-blue skirt that revealed enough of her shape to see that there was beautiful woman underneath.

Mr Wilson had a boring monotonous voice, and began proceedings by droning on about the cost-of-living crisis, the recession, Government cuts, pressure on school budgets and so on. In no time at all, Steve lost all interest in the speech and found that he couldn't take his eyes off the girls in front of him, especially the blonde girl, she was really, really lovely. She sat innocently unaware that she was being watched from nearby. There was just something about her that stirred his imagination. He watched as she crossed her legs and was amused as her skirt slid up her thigh, revealing an expanse of sleek, toned thigh.

The stage was just at that perfect height, which meant the girls' crotch was exactly at his eye level and her navy-blue skirt was just short enough to give him tantalising views of her legs. She was wearing black low-heeled shoes and those thin white stockings/socks that finished just above her knees. Her shirt was tucked tightly into the waistband of her pleated skirt and her blue and yellow striped tie followed the contours of her nicely rounded breasts. He could see the outline of her white bra and lace around the cups and there was a 'Head Girl' enamel badge pinned to her tie.

He knew then, that it didn't matter what Mr Wilson said, his full attention would be taken up by trying to find out what colour panties she was wearing. It was a little game he had just invented to keep from falling asleep! He watched intently as the girl played with her honey blonde hair pulled into a ponytail. She scanned the room from back to front, looking for familiar faces, and eventually her eyes caught Steve's but he was already looking straight back at her. She held his gaze for a second and gave him a small smile, then adjusted her skirt to modestly cover her legs.

Mr Wilson finished his speech and announced that teachers would now circulate to sell raffle tickets whilst a promotional school video was played. Large amounts of cash soon came flooding in from wallets and purses around the room. Peer pressure meant that Steve reluctantly parted with £50 of his hard-earned money. He had certainly not budgeted for that amount of spend before he turned up. He folded the tickets and put them into his wallet as he glanced at the video, but still had one eye on the lovely legs in front of him.

Now, he wasn't 100% certain, but it seemed that as much as he looked at the girl, she appeared to be staring right back at him. Then it happened. Her knees parted just a little and he caught sight of the merest hint of white from up her skirt. He knew that he shouldn't be looking, but the short hemline of her skirt had him totally mesmerised! Almost immediately the girl closed her knees and the view disappeared. She whispered and giggled to her dark-haired friend before they both glanced in his direction at the same time.

Was it accidental? By now he had now totally given up on the school presentation and was transfixed by the young girl's skirt. Then it happened again. As she looked away, her knees 'absent mindedly' opened then closed shut giving him a slightly longer view of her white triangle. He glanced at the seats either side of him and saw that he was sandwiched between two middle aged women, both engrossed on their mobile phones. Nobody else seemed to notice.

At long last the video ended and the house lights were turned back on before The Deputy Head took over at the lectern to talk about 'funding for the Arts'. Steve fished his phone out of his pocket and decided to see if he could take some 'sneaky upskirt video' to wank over later. He turned on the camera and pointed it at the girl, pretending to be scrolling through messages.

Unfortunately for him, this was a very bad move. The girl pulled down her skirt, crossed her arms and stared at him indignantly while very slowly shaking her head. He had been found out and felt mortified. These girls were only a year or two older than his 18-year-old daughter and he cursed himself for trying to pull such a 'cheap shot'. Embarrassed, he put his phone away.

After minute or two the girl seemed to get over her anger and a smile returned to her face. More crossing and uncrossing of her lovely long legs ensued. He got tantalising views as her skirt rode up enough to expose her panties yet again. A hand rested on the inside of her thigh and a gentle scratch caused a subtle lifting of her skirt to 'accidentally' show even more. Her knees spread further apart giving him a delicious fleeting glimpse of gusset. Steve was being well and truly teased, and he was loving it.

The Deputy Head announced there would be a short break in proceedings with refreshments in the school canteen. The raffle would be drawn and the winning numbers displayed on boards at each side of the stage.

Steve didn't rush, he allowed most of the crowd to wander back into the hall and check their raffle tickets before him. He eventually found them in his wallet and to his absolute amazement one of his numbers had been drawn out in third place! He had never won anything before in his life so hadn't really looked at the prizes. He vaguely remembered that there was a restaurant voucher and bottle of single malt whisky. On the board, his particular ticket number had a #3 against it and he was pointed to the Deputy Head's room to collect his prize.

Once all prizes had been claimed, the group of 'star prize' winners were led through a side door and onto the stage. The mentors were already in place and each of their chairs had a number on the back. As he walked up to the #3 chair, he smiled to himself as he could see that it was directly in front of an empty seat on the front row. By a stroke of sheer good luck, he appeared to have won his naughty little flashing schoolgirl!

The Head walked down the line and announced the names of the University Mentors to polite applause. Steve's 'prize' was a girl called Grace who had been the Head Girl at St. Mary's two years ago. She had won a prestigious university place at Cambridge and was doing really well there. The headmaster then talked everyone through the range advantages that the mentors can deliver to the winners.

As the proceedings came to a conclusion the parents were invited to look around the school facilities. Grace then turned around to face Steve, with a knowing look and a large grin on her face. Close up, she was even more beautiful than he thought and had flawless skin. Her petite ears, delicate nose and full lips were perfect, but her big, blue eyes seemed to burn right through him.

The main prize winners were then grouped together and taken to a series of classrooms for a short meeting for them to discuss mentoring arrangements. Steve sat down on one of the low school chairs and Grace perched herself on the edge of the desk in front of him. He thought he needed to explain the reason why his wife and daughter were not at the event. Grace politely ignored his waffle and just looked at him, with her head tilted sideways, until he stopped talking.

"Did you enjoy the peep show!" she grinned mischievously.

"..well...yes I suppose so! It helped me get through the boring presentations!"

To emphasise her point she opened her knees again, giving him a quick flash of white.

"Grace, are you are naughty, you will get me into trouble!" he laughed.

"Well, I guess we should Zoom or Facetime my daughter Lauren, so we can at least get the introductions going," Steve said, again trying to avoid her provocation.

He made the phone call and relayed the good news about winning the raffle and the services of a University Mentor. Both Lauren and Emily were delighted as they knew this would help her greatly with her university applications. He handed his phone to Grace so that she could talk directly to Lauren. As young girls do, they soon began to chat away like old friends and seemed to hit it off straight away. They seemed to have several things in common and it was clear that Grace had some great contacts that could help Lauren.

While they were chatting, Steve took the opportunity to study Grace's nubile young body from close quarters. She spotted him staring at her, so used her spare hand to play with the hem of her skirt, lifting it and letting it drop. She had a bit of a smirk on her face. Steve could hardly stop himself from running his hand up her leg, under her skirt and stroking her young pussy through her tight white panties.

After a few minutes Grace and Lauren exchanged contact details and made arrangements to get in touch in the near future. Grace handed the phone back so Steve could say his 'goodbyes' to Lauren and Emily.

"So, Grace, do you make a habit of showing your panties to strange men?" he asked her.

".... Only the ones I like the look of!" she replied with a shy smile.

"But it could get you into trouble," he pointed out.

"I've been OK so far. I like seeing the reaction I get..... I suppose, I'm a bit of an exhibitionist," she replied.

"Well, I certainly enjoyed looking at you!"

"Do you like my school uniform?"

"It looks great on you......but I guess anything would look great on you though!" he nodded.

"I always liked it. I used to shorten the skirts to tease the boys! This one might be a little bit tight now, but it's quite sexy don't you think?"

"Oh, yes!"

"Which bit do you like the best?"

"I really like your navy blue short- pleated skirt, but most of all I love your white cotton panties, they give me naughty thoughts!"

"That's cool. Thanks for being honest," Grace paused for a second.

Steve was becoming increasingly nervous about the direction the conversation was going and was being betrayed by his growing erection. Grace seemed to enjoy his discomfort and had a wicked glint in her eye.

"Look, I'm sorry Grace, I think I'm well out of order. We shouldn't be talking like this. You are going to be my daughters' University Mentor after all!"

"Don't worry, Lauren's Dad, I'm not embarrassed."

"Please call me Steve," he laughed.

"I prefer to call you Lauren's Dad!" she cheekily replied.

"Lauren's Dad, would like to see a little bit more of me?"

Steve didn't know what to say.

"Erm...what do you mean?"

Grace looked at him as a mischievous smirk spread across her gorgeous face. She licked her lips and hitched her skirt up a little and stretched out her legs. His gaze was fixed on her gorgeous thighs.

"Do you like my legs?"

"Yes, they're absolutely lovely."

"What about my white socks. Do you like them ..... or do you prefer stockings and suspenders?" she grinned.

".... I must admit I prefer stockings, .... but young women don't wear stockings and suspenders these days, do they?" he answered, still feeling uncomfortable with the conversation.

"Well, you are wrong!" she replied. "I wear stockings and have a few pairs - they make me feel sexy and show off my legs. I bet you would like to see me wearing fishnets with black suspenders under my little navy blue pleated school skirt, wouldn't you?" she teased.

"That would be..... awesome, I can almost imagine it now!" he half-laughed.

"Do you want me to prove it and show you some pictures of me wearing stockings. You won't have to imagine it then, will you?" she smiled.

"Oh God. Yes please!" he spluttered.

Grace scrolled through the 'pictures gallery' on her phone with a thumb-speed that Steve couldn't keep up with. She only paused when she found the section of photos she was looking for then showed her screen to Steve. She slowly scrolled through a dozen or so 'selfies' where she was modelling short skirts with stockings and suspenders. In all the pictures, her stocking tops and the suspender belt straps were fully on view, almost as if they were a fashion statement. The low angle of the camera made it look like her legs went on forever and the silky stockings and high heels made her calves look shapely and sexy. Steve thought that she could make it as a professional model if she wanted. The stockings were either black or white and she looked fantastic in them.

As she reached the end of the leg poses, Steve saw that the next photo was a close-up of a pair of white panties under a black miniskirt. The crotch triangle was perfectly framed by jet black stocking tops and thin black suspender belt straps bisecting her creamy white thighs. It was a fantastic photograph. It wasn't rude and didn't really show anything, but in actual fact it was an image that he loved. It was the promise of what was hidden underneath!

"Fucking hell, that is hot!!" He exclaimed.

"Do you really think so?" she seemed puzzled at his strong response.

"Yes, That's one hell of a sexy picture! Did you actually go out dressed like that?" he asked.

"No, I was just playing about in my bedroom.... the suspender fastenings can be a little bit tricky sometimes. I might need someone to help me to fasten the clasps next time. Would you be able to manage that?" she winked naughtily, "....Or would your hands shake too much?"

"I'd love the chance to find out!" he countered.

"If I wore a suspender belt, with this outfit I would have to tuck the straps underneath my white panties though, wouldn't I?" she teased. "Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to pull my panties down for a pee in a hurry ... and you wouldn't want to wet my panties, would you?"

Grace pulled her pleated skirt right up to her waist and put a finger down her panties to demonstrate where the suspender straps would need to go. Steve was staring at the dark crease of her pussy lips when she suddenly jumped off the desk and stood in front of him. By now he had no idea what she was going to do next, but boy, was he eager to find out!

Teasingly she raised her skirt, turned around, bent forwards and wiggled her gorgeous bum just a few inches from his face. The white cotton panties looked like a second skin as they hugged her pert, round cheeks. He could see the roundness of her tight bum cheeks stretching the fabric tight, her cheeks trying to escape its confines.

"Do you like what you see, Lauren's Dad? Do you like my bum? Am I a naughty girl for showing it to you?"

Steve was breathing deeply and his erection growing by the second This girl was pure dynamite! She looked all young and innocent but she was a prick-tease of the highest order. The whole conversation had turned into a series of teasing and counter-teasing remarks. It was a battle of minds.... that he was losing heavily. He was supposed to be a responsible parent. He knew it was time to take control of the situation and cool it down.

"Yes Grace, your bottom is absolutely delightful. And yes, you are a VERY naughty girl, but it's time to stop all this messing about now. We should go on the guided tour of the school before we both end up in serious trouble!"

To diffuse the situation further, he didn't wait for any more of her backchat and stood up to leave the room. Grace looked somewhat disappointed but nodded and allowed her skirt to fall back down. Steve ushered her out of the door and followed her down the corridor.

The 'tour' consisted of looking around all the downstairs classrooms where pupils were displaying their work. Grace then led him up two flights of stairs to show him the art block. Steve deliberately held back a few steps behind her and was rewarded with lovely views of her bum as her skirt swayed tantalisingly above his head. As they reached the second floor, Grace stopped him in his tracks.

"Did you look up my skirt?" she grinned. "I always used to go upstairs on the school bus so the boys behind me could get a good look."

"I didn't see anything I've not already seen this evening!" he truthfully replied.

She pointed to a large black door at the end of a short corridor.

"That is the Head Master's office. That's where I used to get spanked!"

"You got spanked! Surely you can't be serious?" he looked at her in total amazement.

Grace tried to keep a straight face but couldn't contain her amusement and spluttered out a loud laugh.

"Don't be stupid - of course they weren't allowed to spank us!"

Drover60
Drover60
144 Followers