Schoolgirl Raffle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drover60
Drover60
145 Followers

Then she whispered loudly under her breath, "Unfortunately!"

By now, Steve wasn't sure if she was still mocking him, so he chose to let her comment pass without reply from him. Unfortunately, she wasn't going to let him off the hook that easily!

"Would you like to spank naughty a schoolgirl, Laren's Dad!" she teased. "I bet you would!"

"I'd like to fucking spank YOU - if you don't stop teasing me!" he jokingly threatened. Immediately he regretted saying those words, as she grasped the opportunity and threw them straight back at him.

"Ooooh! is that a promise, Lauren's Dad?" she laughed. "What would you do to me? Would you put me over your knee and spank my naughty schoolgirl bottom?"

He reddened and clammed up, but she continued her teasing ...

"Would you like to pull my white cotton panties down and spank me on my bare bottom? Mmmm, I think I'd like that!" She was merciless with her taunting.

The large tent in his trousers gave away his excitement as he thought of spanking her.

"Bloody hell Grace, you are a naughty little minx. Stop this teasing now. It just isn't fair!" he said weakly. "Let's finish the school tour and get it over with."

Next was the gymnasium, where several groups of children were carrying out activities related to physical education. There was also gym equipment such as trampolines, ropes, vaulting horses and other sporting equipment set up for display purposes. Steve and Grace stopped to watch one of the groups perform a short, synchronised display on one of the larger trampolines.

Steve quite liked the look of the skimpy vests the girls were wearing and couldn't help wondering, "Did you wear an outfit like that?" he whispered.

"No, that's for the younger pupils. Sixth formers wore navy-blue gym knickers, white t-shirts and white socks," she replied. "I used to be in the gymnastics club, I bet I can still do some of the exercises!"

Without warning, Grace suddenly kicked off both her shoes, pushed Steve to one side and started to run. She bounced on a mini trampoline, took off then jumped with her legs wide apart landing about half way down the vaulting horses' brown leather top. As Steve walked over to see what the hell she was doing, she leaned forward with her elbows resting on the horse in front of her. As Steve walked over, she just sat there with her skirt right up so he could see most of her white pantied bum and her arse crease. It looked delicious.

"What would you like to do with me in this position?" she grinned "Spank me or cane me?"

Steve chose to remain silent again, although caning this little prick-tease suddenly seemed like a really good idea! He was getting frustrated with the way that Grace was acting and he knew he would probably 'snap' if she kept pushing his buttons. She seemed have tapped into his fetishes and was exploiting him for her own amusement.

They quietly exited the gymnasium and headed down another corridor back towards the main hall. About half way along Grace suddenly disappeared down a short dead-end corridor and stood peering through the square window of the blue door at the end.

"Crikey, this is my old form room!" she announced.

She tried the handle and it was open so she tip-toed in to have a quick look. The room smelled like fusty books and had a large polished wooden desk at the front with a well-worn black leather chair. The walls were decorated with students work, but Steve noticed that Grace's eyes were firmly locked onto the teachers' chair.

"I'll show you where I used to sit," she said.

She sat at a desk towards the middle of the room. It was directly in front of the teachers' desk.

"This brings back memories. Mr Davis used to sit there and look up my skirt every single lesson!" she laughed.

"Yes, but... did he really look up your skirt... or did you deliberately flash your panties at him?" Steve asked.

"I had sexy fantasies about Mr Davis! He used to look at my legs so I would open my knees and let him see my panties. I would just sit and watch his face go redder and redder. He would try to not get caught looking at me, but would get so aroused his trousers would bulge. He knew he couldn't adjust himself in front of the class so he would try to hide his erection. Watching his cock get hard used to turn me on and my panties would get moist. In my fantasy he would notice how wet I was and then ..." she tailed off and looked at the ceiling.

"And then what?" Steve asked breathlessly.

".... I don't have any more," she said. That was where my fantasy finished, I never knew where to take it from there. I never wanted to actually fuck the teacher, so just having him perving up my skirt was a big enough turn-on for me."

"When you got home, did you masturbate?" he asked.

"Every time," she croaked.

"Show me how you play with yourself Grace!" he said softly.

Steve sat back in the teachers' chair, praying that she would oblige. He watched in expectation as she sat at her desk and began to open and close her legs. Her skirt gradually rode up and more and more of her panties came into view.

"What can you see Sir?" she asked innocently.

"I can see a naughty schoolgirl's white panties .... And, if I am not mistaken, I see a spot of dampness in the gusset! I must say I am flattered that you appear to be creaming your knickers for me, but remember - I am your school teacher young lady!"

Grace slid her hand up her skirt to check the offending damp spot in her crotch. Steve was right, her excitement was leaking out. She ran her finger up and down her crease to make her wetness spread. To amuse Steve, she then looked straight at him as she slipped her hand down the waistband of her panties to pleasure herself.

Her nimble fingers soon found her sensitive clit and she had to close her eyes as she slipped a finger inside her wet pussy. Steve watched as her hand made jolting movements inside her panties for a few seconds more. He then got up from the teachers' desk, knowing that she could see the large tent in his trousers - just like Mr Davis in her fantasy. He didn't try to hide it.

It was that very moment he decided to take control of the situation and stop her from manipulating him anymore. He changed his tone to something much more authoritarian.

"OK, you can stop wanking now girl!"

He stuck a finger between the buttons of the shirt where it was bulging out and felt her bra between her breasts.

"Do you think this shirt is appropriate to wear at school? It's too small, and gaping so badly that I can slide my fingers in here."

Grace's nipples went hard as soon as his fingers came to rest on her bra.

"I will need to check your underwear properly. Take off your tie and unbutton your shirt."

"What?"

There had been a definite power-shift and Grace was firmly on the back foot for the first time. Watching her hesitate over showing him more of her body, gave him the confidence to push on with his game. Slowly, Grace began to undo the buttons one by one from the top. She knew he was looking at her ample, round tits and this both scared and excited her at the same time. As she got to the last button, she held the two halves of the shirt together for a second, and looked at the classroom door. Nobody was coming, so it was decision time. Taking a deep breath, she slowly pulled the two halves of her shirt apart to show Steve her white bra. Her hardened nipples betrayed the fact that she was turned on. Her bra was a white lace affair, somewhat see-through so Steve could make out the outline of her dark areolas. Her stomach was tanned, flat and nicely toned with a small gold piecing in her naval.

"Well, the good news is that your bra is white and conforms with the school dress code. The bad news (for you), is that I can clearly see your nipples - which is good news for me!"

He then ran his fingers across her nipples a few times to illustrate exactly how sheer the bra was, and to prove to himself that they were as nice and hard as they looked. Her eyes closed tightly as the nipple stimulation sent shockwaves throughout her whole body. Once he was satisfied with squeezing and tweaking her nipples, he looked her up and down.

"Do you think that skirt meets school dress rules?" he asked.

"Yes, I think it does," she replied.

"Ok then, let's check. Turn around, bend over at the waist, and keep your legs straight. If I can see your white panties, then your skirt is too short!"

He moved behind her, resting his hand on the curve of her hip, letting his fingers inadvertently spread out and squeeze her bum cheeks. One hand slipped around to the front and rubbed over her crotch with her sexy little bum only a few inches away from his face. His mind drifted back into a hypnotic state as his hand roamed over her tight arse. Squeezing and teasing, lower and lower. Her face consumed with lust.

"As I thought, it's far too short, I can see most of your bum young lady!"

She whispered, "Lower. Touch me lower, please."

He ran a finger between her legs and onto the wet patch of pussy juice that had leaked into her panties. They had soaked through and it was almost as if she wasn't wearing any at all. His fingers found her wet hole through the thin fabric. As he pressed into her pussy, the wet patch started to grow. She squirmed, leaned back and closed her eyes with pleasure.

"Yes, Lauren's Dad, touch me right there!"

Steve placed all his fingers on her mound, covering her little pussy and rubbing her soaked sex. The tip of his index finger brushed across her hard little love bud causing the young girl to purr for more.

"Naughty girl! These panties are absolutely soaking! Are you excited right now?"

"Oh God yes, I can feel your fingers. Oh God, please don't stop."

He pushed harder on her pussy through her panties. He could smell how excited she had become. Never in his wildest dreams did he think when he arrived this evening that he would be fingering one of the hottest ex-pupils in his daughters' school. As she didn't protest, he slipped his hand down the front of her panties. She was so wet his fingers slid inside her pussy lips the second he touched her. This hot, barely 20- year- old girl, was getting off on his fingers in her pussy.

He could feel her begin to stiffen up as he really went to work on her, sliding his fingers deep into her, and then bringing that wetness up to her clit, and lightly rubbing that little nub of pleasure. He could tell she was very sensitive, because the first time he touched her clit, her breath caught in her throat, and he could feel her stomach clench even tighter under his hand. Grace was in a daze from Steve's fingers and the overall naughtiness of the situation. She had totally forgotten where she was, or what was being done to her, she just knew that the few times she had played with herself had never felt like this.

He heard Grace's breathing quicken and decided he wanted to repay her for some of the teasing she had given him. For years he'd been picturing himself administering punishment to some nubile young girl and spanking her arse bright red. Just thinking about it made him hard.

"So, Grace, you have committed two school dress-code infringements. For an ex- head girl, that's really disappointing, you should be setting a good example to others. Do think you deserve to be punished?

He held his breath to see what her response would be.

"Shall I bend over the desk?" she asked.

"Yes, and hold the sides." He ordered, his voice was hoarse, he barely recognized it.

"Are you sure Sir?" She maintained the pretence.

"Yes, girl. You have been asking for this all evening. Now it's time to reap what you sowed!"

Steve stepped behind her once more, hiding his excitement. He reached over and picked up a wooden ruler from the front desk. She swallowed. Her teasing had got her into this position, now it was time to see if he would dare to follow up on his promise. For Grace, older men excited her, and the idea of submitting to their superior power and experience, fuelled her fantasies. More-so if she really fancied them!

Slowly she lowered her torso onto the desk, her skirt riding up nicely over her white panties. With her breasts hanging out from her shirt and the skirt hiked halfway up her arse, she formed a lovely picture. At this point, Steve didn't care if anybody walked in the classroom and found them, he just had to spank this little prick-tease!

"Bum nice and high, girl! No complaining now, you talked yourself into this situation."

His rock-hard cock was now straining painfully against the front of his trousers as he lifted her pleated skirt and laid it over her lower back revealing the whole her white cotton panties. Her bum was truly made for spanking! He raised his right arm ready to swing with the ruler and noticed the way her body tensed up in anticipation.

Grace jolted at the first two slaps however they weren't as hard as she had expected, in fact she almost enjoyed them. As the third and fourth slaps came down, they became more stinging. The wooden ruler made a satisfying 'crack' noise as it landed across her panties.

"Ow! It hurts, it hurts!"

"It's meant to!" Steve said matter-of-factly.

He pushed his other hand onto Grace's back as she protested and tried to stand up.

"Stay down, or you'll get even more. Do you hear me?"

"Yes Sir." She said, tears now beginning to well in her eyes.

As Steve started to intensify the spanking, he noticed the tell-tale dampness in her panties spreading even more. Although he had only intended to pay her back for some of the teasing she had inflicted on him, her increasing levels of arousal intrigued him.

"What's this?" He smacked the ruler down lower, over the wet patch on her pubic mound. "You horny little slut. Are you are turned on by this?"

Grace didn't say a word so he smacked her pussy again.

"Tell me, are you getting aroused by being spanked young lady? You go around showing your panties and parade around in short skirts and tight blouses, begging for attention? You're really getting my full attention now, aren't you girl?"

Steve slapped the ruler harder on her bum again, at the same time using his free hand to yank down her panties to her knees. Her naked bum was a nice pinky-red colour but tell-tale evidence of her sticky arousal trickled down her leg. Steve used the ruler to scrape a slither of her juice and put it under her nose.

"Look at this! You little slut! You need to be taught a real lesson! He dropped the ruler then used the palm of his right hand to spank her wildly.

SMACK! A bright red handprint appeared on her bum as she jumped. He held her in position and waited for the next hit.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Steve was in heaven. This gorgeous blonde dressed in a schoolgirl outfit was bent over a desk, willingly taking a spanking from him... his cock was straining to get out of his trousers, but he wasn't going to end this just yet.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Steadily he turned that lily white bum a bright crimson colour, by now she was whimpering every time he hit and her demeanour had changed from confident and self-assured to submissive.

SMACK! SMACK!!! SMACK!!!! SMACK!!!!

Harder and harder he spanked her, until her arse was a burning bright red and she was sobbing onto the desk. Only then did he stop, and ran his hand over her hot flesh, the heated globes of her bum. Stroking her lovely red bum very nearly caused him to cum in his pants there and then!

"I think you like being spanked, don't you Grace? Just look at this!"

He let his free hand trail down her bum to her wet pussy where he dipped a finger inside. Grace moaned at the sudden, welcome intrusion.

He brought his hand back and spanked her bottom once more.

"Please Sir!"

She squirmed, her bum swaying back and forth. This time she begged him not to stop, she was excited beyond belief by now. What she needed most was Steve's hot index finger probing deep into her sticky wet pussy.

"Naughty girl. You like having my finger up your juicy little cunt don't you?"

"Y..Yes sir!"

She swayed her bottom again.

Grace heard the sound of a zip followed by the rustle of fabric and suddenly feared what she didn't mean to encourage. His trousers dropped to the floor and his bulge came into view, encased in a pair of black Calvin Klein briefs. She watched his hand pull the waistband of the briefs down enough to free the cock hidden within.

Grace gasped as his gorgeous cock came into view. It looked like it was ready to explode! The head was purple, and she could see veins throbbing along the sides of the shaft. With her panties off and skirt pulled up, she was fully exposed to him. Things were now out of control and Grace needed to stop him from fucking her there and then - that was never in her plans. She quickly stood up to face him.

"Can I help you with that Lauren's Dad?" She licked her lips and looked at his cock.

He began to slide his hand up and down the shaft, squeezing it with pleasure.

"Oh, fuck yes Grace. I am close to coming and can feel my balls boiling. Get on your knees and take me in your mouth."

Precum was already dripping from his cock and he wasn't sure if he could keep from cumming for much longer. His fantasy girl was right there in front of him, on her knees. Her sweet little mouth and tongue were less than an inch from the end of his throbbing knob. Grace looked up at him, smiling sweetly, her eyes wide in wonderment,

"Like this Lauren's Dad?" she whispered.

As she stroked and squeezed Steve's cock, she knew it was throbbing and ready to burst. He desperately needed to put it in her mouth before he came, so he took her by the chin, and slowly pulled her closer to his hardness. Her lips opened and his cock entered her mouth inch by inch as he slowly pulled her head onto him. Her tongue danced and swirled around his cock head. She started to bob her head instinctively, taking the cock deeper and deeper.

His pleasure increased with each little slurp and suck then suddenly, she felt him stiffen. A shot of cum fired out of his cock, and splashed onto her tongue. The next shot came immediately after, followed by another and another. He looked down and saw Grace bent over and licking the end of his cock with one hand around the shaft trying to milk out the last little bit of sperm.

She waited until he began to go soft before letting his cock gently fall from her mouth but she still had a mouth full of cum to contend with and nowhere to spit it! Like a good girl she tried to swallow as much as she could. Unfortunately, there was way more spunk than she had ever had in her mouth before, instead of gagging, she allowed the excess to run out of the sides of her mouth, and down her face.

Although he had shot his load Steve was not finished just yet. He picked her up by the waist and planted her bum on the desk facing him. He then pushed her backwards so she lay on the desk looking upwards, with her feet and knees hanging over the edge. He lifted her skirt and pulled her panties to one side before going to work with his tongue. His lips fastened onto her clit for a second then he gave her one long lick from the very bottom of her pussy up to the top of her clit. He sucked and teased her protruding little love-bud once again. Her pussy juice tasted as sweet as nectar and he lapped it down hungrily.

Grace was in teenage heaven. She could feel Steve's tongue flicking across her hard little clit. The fingers of one of his hands slid into her pussy while the other hand pushed up the cups of her bra. She decided to help by undoing the clasp at the front between her tits that Steve had not managed to find. With the bra cups out of the way, he pinched a swollen nipple. She covered his hand with her own and squashed down on her breasts. She was rapidly approaching what was sure to be a huge orgasm.

Drover60
Drover60
145 Followers