Schoolgirl, Smoker, Model, Scorned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippaa
Pippaa
292 Followers

"You're a natural! Now roll your blouse up a little. Show off your tummy while you smoke. Give me that summer vibe!"

Leaving the cigarette to dangle and smoulder between my lips, I rolled my blouse up my tummy, kind of tucking it up and under, before sucking hard on the filter and inhaling another drag.

"Fantastic! Now give me some attitude. Some of that bad girl smoking attitude."

Without too much thought, I uncrossed my legs and put my feet firmly on the ground. Denzel went lower with the camera so I followed it. My elbows were resting on my knees as I gave my best 'I don't give a damn" look in between drags.

"Superb!"

We continued like that until I smoked the cigarette. Then it was back to the study to upload the images.

"What do you think, Pippa?" Denzel asked, curiously.

"I think the photos of me smoking do look better."

"A lot better! I told you you're a natural. I spotted it the first time I saw you in the woods."

I smiled at his flattery and felt butterflies in my tummy. As we watched the camera roll Denzel was commenting, but all I could do was wonder if it was actually me in the photos. I squirmed and blushed, here and there, when the occasional photo caught glimpses down my blouse and up my skirt. My pink knickers and white bra had been captured, along with the details to how I actually look whilst smoking.

The shots with glimpses of my underwear weren't creepy though, or so I thought, because they didn't look deliberate. Seeing images of myself smoking naturally, innocently, and then with a bit of attitude, began to excite me, again not sexually, but in a way that made me want to do it again.

"Do you think we could make a calendar out of those?" I didn't actually want to make a calendar with me as the model. I just wondered if my images were really that good.

"Of course we could, but I don't think your parents would approve. And speaking of your parents, you better go home before they wonder where you've been for most of the day."

"What are you going to do with my images?" I asked curiously.

"Delete them of course. Unless you want to keep them? I don't mind if you want to upload them onto a USB stick."

"Nah, delete them," I said, waking up from the experience before going home.

The rest of the weekend had me in a trance. I really enjoyed posing for the camera, and I definitely enjoyed smoking for the camera.

Monday morning and afternoon came but Denzel didn't. The same on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I began to panic that I might have upset him. So on the Friday I called round his house after school.

Entering the cul-de-sac, I saw Denzel on his doorstep, shaking hands with a very smartly dressed man carrying a folder. Beside the man stood a couple around my parents age. The man and the couple shook Denzel's hand before they got into their cars and left. I waved to Denzel but he didn't see me as he closed the door. He would in a moment when I knocked it.

"Pippa?" he gasped, seeing me at his front door. "I was hoping to see you in the woods next week. I've completed your wildlife calendar, and I have your carton of cigarettes."

"I thought I had annoyed you or something," I smiled, feeling silly now.

"Of course you haven't annoyed me. How could you? I've just been very busy, that's all."

Denzel welcomed me inside and again reassured me that he wasn't upset with me. I relaxed and dropped my school bag down on the floor, then sauntered into his study. Standing behind me in the doorway, I could feel his eyes burning into me.

"Is this my calendar?" I asked, picking it up from the desk. I flipped it over and there was a cute squirrel running up a tree. Not very January, but it was a great photo.

"Yes, do you like it?"

I did and I didn't. Something had been eating away at me for days. The calendar was great, and I did appreciate Denzel's efforts, but I wanted something different. I wanted something I could truly call my own.

"Could we make a calendar... of just me?" I asked nervously, turning around. "I wouldn't want anybody to see it though."

Denzel grinned, watching me with his arms folded. "Has that been on your mind since you left last weekend?"

I turned gooey. "Nnnno," I blushed. "Mmmaybe," I then giggled.

"If you really wanted to make a calendar then I'd prefer we did it properly. By that I mean proper lighting, good backgrounds etc etc."

"How would we do that?" I wondered.

"Depends on what you wanted."

"You're the professional, what do you suggest?"

Denzel looked thoughtful for a few moments. "No, we couldn't," he said, shaking his head.

"What?"

"I had an idea but you probably won't want to do it."

"It's not nude is it?" I laughed, believing Denzel wasn't really thinking along those lines.

"By God, Pippa! What on earth do you take me for. I would never take advantage of you like that, or anyone else for that matter!" he stated firmly, appearing offended.

"Sorry." I cringed and gritted my teeth. "What then?"

"I was considering what could be reasonable and practical for you inside the house. I could set up the lounge but the spare bedroom would be more suitable. I can darken the room.

"Just like Christina's portfolio!" I exclaimed, excited.

Denzel chuckled. "Yes, except... I think we should make it a full smoking shoot."

"You think that would work?" I beamed.

"Of course it would. We agreed the smoking images were better. Having the room dark, with only the light stand, will capture the thick richness of the smoke when you exhale. I think you'd make quite the smoking calendar... especially as you are now... in your school uniform."

"Ok, let's do it!" I was really excited now.

"Will you be comfortable smoking and posing in your school uniform? I honestly think it would make the best calendar." Denzel was naturally persuasive.

"Sure. After all, you did say Marlboro would have used schoolgirls on their packets if they could have gotten away with it?" I giggled.

"Oh, I did, didn't I," Denzel chuckled. "Well, only if you're sure, Pippa?"

"Are you kidding me? I'd love to make a smoking calendar. My parents will never know. It's not like we're actually going to make hundreds of copies and sell them," I laughed.

Denzel grinned. "What time is it now? It's almost 4pm," he said, checking his watch. "What time do you have to be home?"

"My parents are out with friends for dinner tonight. I'll text them to say I'm over my friends house."

"Yes," Denzel smirked. "You do that. Are you hungry?"

"Peckish, not really hungry," I shrugged, then texted the family WhatsApp group to update my parents.

"How about you look in the cupboards and the fridge for something light to eat, while I set up the spare bedroom for the photoshoot?"

"Ok, do you want anything?"

"No thank you, Pippa. You help yourself and I'll come down and get you when the room is ready."

I went into the kitchen and pretty much helped myself. I put some cheese on crackers then came across the bottles of wine in the cupboard. My parents allowed me a glass during dinner sometimes, so I cheekily helped myself to a bottle of white, who's brand name I couldn't pronounce. It tasted great though, so I helped myself to a second glass after my food.

Nearly forty-five minutes passed before Denzel eventually came bouncing down the stairs, beaming and asking if I was ready.

"I see you found the wine cupboard!" he laughed.

"I hope you don't mind, it's my second one," I giggled, showing off the glass of wine in my hand. "I was about to go for a cigarette."

"Save it for the photoshoot. You must be gasping with the wine!" Denzel winked.

"Well in that case I'm ready for the photoshoot," I laughed.

"Where's the rest of the bottle?" he wondered.

"In the kitchen."

"Bring it. You may as well finish it off," he suggested. I grabbed the bottle and followed Denzel up the stairs into the spare bedroom.

"Wow! I gasped. "I feel like I've just walked into a real studio! Not that I know what one looks like!"

"I'm glad you like it. Put the wine bottle down and see how you feel being centre stage."

The windows and back wall had been blacked out with sheets. There was a stand in the background by the wall, and a light stand at the front, directed at a black two-seater Boudoir sofa. I walked towards where I would be posing and ran my hand across it.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it!"

I then noticed a carton of an unfamiliar brand of cigarette on the table stand. I went and put the wine down beside them and opened the carton.

"Virginia Superslims," I read out loud.

"I thought you might like to try these because they're longer and narrower than your usual Marlboro's. They're also menthol and all-white. I think they'd be perfect for a photoshoot."

"What if I don't like them?"

"You will. They will make you appear more elegant, if such a thing is possible, and they will last longer. Do you have any make-up in your school bag?"

"Just some foundation, mascara and lipstick."

"Go into the bathroom and freshen up, but keep your ponytail in for now."

I went downstairs for my school bag then went into the bathroom with my make-up. Looking at my reflection in the bathroom mirror, I again noticed the out-of-date décor and bathroom suite. I then applied some foundation and thickened my eye lashes with mascara, before finally brightening my lips red.

"Oh my! Now you definitely look ready! How do you feel?" Denzel delighted upon my return.

"Nervous," I confessed. "Do you think doing this in my school uniform will be ok?"

"Absolutely! What's made you doubt it all of a sudden?"

"It's just seems so plain," I sulked, standing in my long-sleeved white blouse, knee-length navy-blue pleated skirt and socks with black shoes. "I want to be like Christina the real model, not Pippa the schoolgirl. I want to look and feel sexy."

Denzel smirked. "Stop comparing yourself to Christina. If you follow my direction you'll look and feel sexy. I promise. Besides, we're just having some fun making a calendar that nobody's ever going to see. Remember?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"If you don't feel comfortable then we can postpone or call the whole shoot off," Denzel sighed, showing frustration for the first time since we'd met. "I don't want you doing anything you're not comfortable with, Pippa, but I promise you'll look great and authentic smoking in your school uniform."

Feeling guilty all of a sudden, I told him I was happy to continue. Deep down I was, but with my head fuzzy from the wine and the situation turning very real, I started questioning what I was doing.

"Listen, why don't you quench your nerves with some more wine then hop onto the boudoir sofa and light a cigarette. We can take some sample shots first. What do you say? We don't even have to make the calendar. I only set this all up for you." Denzel spoke softly with a supportive look in his eyes. "No pressure, Pippa."

But I did feel pressure, self pressure, because I was the one who called round to his house and suggested the idea. How exactly, I didn't have a clue. I couldn't think straight. With a deep sigh, I believed Denzel was right.

Carrying my glass of wine, I slipped off my school shoes and slid onto the boudoir sofa, laying along it in my school uniform.

"Ok, Pippa, let's get you set up. Sit upright against the side with your glass of wine, and cross your legs over at your ankles. Perfect!" Denzel then fetched me the ashtray, cigarettes and lighter. "Now, I want you to imagine you're sat at home, and after a stressful day at school you're enjoying a glass of wine and a cigarette."

That was easy, although I never smoked anywhere near my parents house, let alone inside it, and I most definitely never smoked and drank inside their house. I wished I could though, as I peeled the cellophane wrapper away and removed the protective foil.

"Relax and try to forget I'm here. Easier said than done, I know, but please try."

Holding the glass of wine in one hand, I placed my first Virginia Superslim in my mouth with the other, then Denzel started taking photos. Really needing the cigarette now, I lit the end and took a deep drag.

"Just concentrate on smoking. Remember you're at home relaxing."

Once that familiar feeling hit me I began to relax into it, just like I did on the previous experimental shoot.

"Very good, Pippa. Now look into the camera when you next exhale."

I could definitely get used to these new cigarettes, I thought. The soothing, minty, warm smoke felt and tasted so good. I took a swig of wine, before my next drag, then looked into the camera with a straight face to exhale a long, steady stream of thick smoke. The white filter had stained with my lipstick, while Denzel concentrated on looking at his camera, looking at me through his camera as he took the photos.

No sooner had I exhaled the drag, I took another and slid my right foot up towards me. Raising my knee, I rested my elbow into my thigh. The cigarette smouldered as I exhaled and took another swig of wine, and the filter turned a deeper shade of red.

"See, you have nothing to be worried about. You're a natural!" Denzel praised me. "Very feminine and elegant."

Taking my third drag, the moment I exhaled the second, I kept my gaze firmly on the camera and tapped the cigarette over the ashtray.

"Wonderful! Now, using your left hand, I want you to lazily drop your head and slowly reach for your hair bobble. As you slowly pull it out I want you to raise your head up and take another deep drag from the cigarette. Think shampoo advert as you do it."

Smiling at Denzel's analogy, I followed his instructions to a tee. He was delighted with me when I gently pulled the black hair bobble down the length of my ponytail. Shaking my hair out, I then took my fourth, deep drag.

"You're doing brilliantly, Pippa! Flawless so far! Absolutely flawless! Keep it up!"

At this point I began to notice my body becoming aroused. The cigarette, the boudoir sofa, Denzel with his camera and his compliments, had me starting to rub my legs together. Just softly rubbing my knee-length socks back and forth against each other.

"Don't stop! This is great!"

I took my fifth and sixth drags as my body stirred. The white filter was now saturated with red lipstick, where my mouth was repeatedly sucking on it. Feeling I needed to move, I started rubbing the round bottom of the wine glass up and down my flat, left thigh, revealing a bit of skin as the hem of my pleated school skirt rose a little higher.

"You have roughly half a cigarette left. I want you to stub it out and light another one. The photos will look much better if you constantly have a fuller cigarette between your fingers."

"Ok, that makes sense."

I wasn't really bothered, I had other things on my mind, because I was in danger of starting to squirm and reveal my arousal. Denzel, however, was an experienced, older man, a professional photographer, he already knew my condition.

"Swing your legs around. I want you sitting with your feet on the floor for the next part of the shoot," Denzel instructed, carefully taking the glass of wine from me.

"Not so fast," I giggled, taking a big gulp before I let go of it. Denzel chuckled and handed me another cigarette.

Sat in my school uniform, I rested my left arm behind me and lazily drew on the cigarette. The fresh filter began it's transition from soft white to lipstick red. My long chestnut hair cascaded down my back and my busty chest was pushed out. It felt sexy smoking while Denzel moved excitedly around in front of me taking photographs.

"You're giving Christina a run for her money here, Pippa. You're doing great, really great. Do you know what a French inhale is?"

"Yeah, but I've never attempted one," I answered, carefree as I posed flirtatiously and took another drag from the cigarette.

"Ok, listen to me carefully and do exactly as I say. I'll slowly talk you through it. It's very easy."

"Ok," I smiled

"Stay exactly as you are. Arm back, chest out, and take a big drag of smoke. Hold it inside your mouth and don't inhale it. You got it. Now put your tongue to the back of your mouth and use it to trap the smoke."

It felt new but natural, so I found Denzel's instructions easy to follow. I let the smoke sit in my mouth for a moment, before he told me to slowly open up and release it. I felt a sexual surge when the minty Virginia Superslim smoke drifted slowly out of my mouth, it flowed, while I kept my tongue positioned at the back of my mouth. I wasn't exhaling. My lip and jaw were sticking forwards as if I had an underbite

"Incredible! Now slowly move your tongue toward to the front of your mouth and push the smoke out. Do it slowly then inhale through your nose as you continue pushing the smoke out with your tongue. That's good. A little slower next time. Keep the movement with your tongue slow and gradual, and don't inhale too quickly."

Without exhaling I managed to inhale all the smoke through my nose, until my mouth was empty. I then finally exhaled through my lips.

"Did you enjoy that?" Denzel smiled, hopefully.

I giggled and confessed that I loved it. I now had a new way of smoking.

"Let's practice another one."

I performed two more French inhales until I nailed the slow and gradual movement of pushing the smoke slowly out of my mouth. I even managed to inhale slowly at the right time, to give Denzel the image he seemed to be craving.

"Sensational, Pippa. I knew you'd be great at this modelling lark," he grinned. "But I'm impressed by how easy and natural you've taken to it."

I knew Denzel was laying the compliments on a bit too thick with that last one, but I lapped it up as the nicotine and wine mixed in my bloodstream and turned me on. Obviously, the entire thing was having an affect on me to. Blinded by the fact my body and Denzel were taking control of my mind, I didn't flinch at his next request.

"I want you to smoke doing only French inhales. Can you do that for me?" I nodded with a flattered smile. "There's a good girl. Now let's ramp it up a notch. Let's make this calendar the best it can be. Pop open the next button on your school blouse for me."

As I took a deep drag on the cigarette I sat up with a shy, compliant grin and managed to one-handedly slip the next button free, whilst doing a French inhale. Talk about boosting a girls confidence! And libido!

"You're doing great, Pippa! Undo the next button."

With two buttons already undone, I knew releasing a third would begin to reveal my black bra. I grinned at the camera of my own accord and repeated the French inhale, before popping the third button on my school blouse.

"So natural, but let's not slow down now. You're on a roll. Keep going until your school blouse is completely unbuttoned."

Instead of becoming anxious or scared, wondering where this was going, it actually turned me on, wondering where it was going. It was so exciting. Of course I blamed the wine. Always blame the wine.

Timing it with Denzel's exact instructions, the last two buttons on my school blouse were popped as I rolled my tongue from the back of my mouth to the front, slowly pushing the smoke out from behind my bright red lips. Each time, I slowly inhaled through my nose and instinctively separated my school blouse, revealing more and more of my cleavage.

As soon as the thick cigarette smoke emptied from my mouth, it was slowly drawn back up through my nose, and finally into my lungs. I would then hold it deep in my body before exhaling.

"This is going to be a sublime calendar!"

I could see the excitement and tension in Denzel's face. High on nicotine, alcohol and everything else, I was struggling to hold back the giggles.

"Try not to grin if you can, Pippa. I know it's just a bit of fun, but you look so hot when you look seriously lost in your smoking."

Pippaa
Pippaa
292 Followers