Schoolgirl, Smoker, Model, Scorned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippaa
Pippaa
290 Followers

"Uhhhhh! Shit! Uhhhhh!" I grunted at the sudden deep penetration from behind. "Fuck!"

"Too big for you, Pippa?" Denzel pulled back slowly then pushed forwards again. "So tight!"

"Big yes!" I panted, trying to accommodate his size. "I've always wondered..." I panted again, losing my ability to speak.

"Like I told you at the very beginning, Pippa. Just relax and enjoy yourself. It's only a bit of fun." Denzel chuckled, rubbing his hand up my back as if to comfort me, but he didn't stop sliding his thick cock in and out of my hole.

On all fours in my school socks and school skirt, Denzel fucked me from behind on the boudoir sofa, pulling my head back by my hair. My big tits started to swing violently as Denzel rode my teenaged body hard and fast. He actually fucked me to one of my all-time favourite orgasms, and all in front of a camera.

He then told me to climb on top of him and smoke a cigarette. We traded places and I was soon gyrating my hips with his big, old cock buried deep inside my young, tight pussy. I lit a cigarette and showed off a sexy French inhale, as Denzel groped my tits and sucked on my sensitive nipples.

"Now for the finale, Pippa. Light one last cigarette and get on your knees for me. We're almost done."

With zero elegance, finesse, attitude or sexiness, I lit a cigarette and waited on my knees. Denzel grabbed his camera and stood in front of me, his cock throbbing at a forty-five-degree angle.

"Now then, show me how an eighteen-year-old school girl sucks cock these days, Pippa."

Exhaling a mouthful of smoke at his cock, I wrapped my left hand around his thick shaft and gently tugged on it. Denzel groaned and started taking pictures. I then took a deeper drag and performed a seductive French inhale, before taking his cock into my mouth and exhaling back through my nose.

"Mmmmmm, that's my girl, Pippa. Mmmm keep doing that and I'll soon reward your pretty face and big tits for your efforts."

It wasn't a long, deep, energetic blowjob on my part, which was nice. Denzel allowed me to take my time French inhaling in between sucking on his big dick. It was different. It was relaxing. It was fun.

However, we'd gone from making a wildlife calendar to an erotic smoking fetish photoshoot, before ending up doing porn, because essentially, that's what this was now. Pornography!

"Mmmmm! Here it comes, Pippa! Open your pretty little mouth wide and stick your tongue out for me. Mmmm! That's my girl!"

Suddenly, warm, thick cum erupted all over my face. It struck my forehead, landed in my hair, ran down my cheek and some entered my mouth. Then Denzel aimed at my chest, splashing cum on each breast before his orgasm brought him to a shuddering halt.

"Fuck! That was nice! Now finish the cigarette for me, Pippa."

Remaining on my knees, with my face and tits covered in cum, I smoked the final three drags while Denzel took the final photographs of the shoot.

"I think we should wrap this up now," he beamed. "What do you think, Pippa?"

"No shit Sherlock!" I laughed. "Can I take a shower?"

"Of course you can," he chuckled, gently slapping my arse when I passed him.

Having explained to me before I left, that he would be busy again for the next two weeks, Denzel instructed me to visit him in a fortnights time to see the one and only copy, he promised, would be produced.

So, as arranged, I returned to the house two weeks later... only for my world to fall apart, not literally.

The house where we did all those things together... the house where all those photos were taken... was now empty with a 'sold' sign erected in the garden.

"It's not possible! It can't be! What the...!"

After some digging around, I eventually found out that Denzel had sold his house and moved to Thailand. It was apparently a thirty-year ambition of his to retire and end his days there.

Those days will end sooner if I ever get my hands on him, I threatened, with nothing but hot air from a young woman scorned... a young, naïve teenager really. Powerless to do anything.

It took five years before I could finally let go of all things, Denzel. I had no feelings for him other than hatred. I just wanted to know what he'd done with my photos. All of them!

Then, one day, I was sat in the waiting room of a back street garage, waiting to collect my car after it had been serviced. Sat there twiddling my thumbs, while one of the mechanics went to collect my car, something out in the repair shop caught my eye through the window.

Immediately, I rose to my feet and went to it. Customers weren't allowed on the floor where vehicles were worked on, but this 'something' had an uncanny feel about it.

Facing the wall, looking at the month of June on the calendar, I thought I saw a ghost. Staring right at me, was a girl kneeling on a black boudoir sofa in matching high school skirt and socks. She was busty and topless, holding her breasts while a smouldering cigarette dangled from her mouth.

My jaw dropped and suddenly I felt faint. I looked at the calendar again. The smoke was largely obscuring the girls identity, but not by much, and the school logo on her left thigh had been digitally blurred out.

"Denzel!" I gasped. "Bastard!"

"Hey! You can't be in this area, Miss, and your cars outside, ready and waiting for you," the mechanic said, now standing beside me. "You like girls to, hey?" he chuckled. "I don't blame you. She's a hottie!"

The mechanic handed me the keys before he walked off chuckling. At least having him think I was a lesbian was better than being recognised as the teenage, smoking schoolgirl slut on the wall.

I quickly took it down and hurried to my car. Not bothering to check if the mechanic, or anybody else, had seen me steal it, I drove straight home.

I didn't know whether to laugh, cry or scream when I flicked through the twelve months of the year, and twelve painful reminders of what Denzel had done to me. At least none of the sex photos had made it into the calendar, I salvaged.

Searching everywhere I could think of on the internet, I found no trace of my calendar anywhere, but on the front it said 'Limited Edition. Only 100 copies sold in the UK'.

But what about the rest of the world?

Pippaa
Pippaa
290 Followers