Schoolgirl Trix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trixie looked at him, quite perplexed by his threat and somewhat worried. When she opened her mouth to question him he shook a finger at her and said "Sit."

She shrugged and went to turn only to be yanked back by her backpack with a startled cry. She looked over her shoulder at him, his hand on the handle as he said absentmindedly "Oh I almost forgot. You'll need this today." Trixie heard a clink and she felt the weight of the padlock flop onto her now secured backpack zipper.

"I-I don't understand, Sir.." She began and he shook his head, grinning "Oh but you will, very very soon my dear."

Trixie had trouble hiding her disappointment that Mr. Mason wasn't having his way with her. She trudged down the aisle to her seat but instantly froze in place upon reaching it. The color drained from her face as she whimpered "Wh-what is this?"

"Something troubling you, little girl?" Mr. Mason asked, standing close enough to make her jump out of her skin. She hadn't heard him follow her and she looked up with a sinking feeling in her chest.

"I-I can't use my hands, M-Mr. Mason?" She asked with a defeated tone. Trixie let her bag fall off of her shoulder and she felt him press against her body, stealing her breath from her as his hand snaked around her hip.

"No.. no you cannot. You're a clever girl, Trixie, I'm sure you'll come.. up with something." His smirk was clear in his voice as his fingers found their way up her skirt to lightly stroke her clit. "And you listened, no panties.. What a good slut you are indeed."

Together, they looked at the toy standing proudly in her seat. It was a pink dildo, with a wide head and a lengthy shaft. It was smooth throughout and it almost glistened in the fluorescent light on it's own. Mr. Mason licked his lips thinking about how it would shine once Trixie was done with it. He made a mental note to find out just how right his hypothesis would be after class. Or during if she wasn't careful enough. How he secretly hoped it was the latter.

His words had her flushed and her heartrate quicken to the point where she felt he'd feel it in his fingers as he rolled her nub between his thumb and forefinger. Much, much too soon Mr. Mason released her clit and returned to his desk. He called over his shoulder, "The others should be arriving soon. Best you sort out your.. situation."

She ran her fingers through her hair, tugging on it and groaned low. This was not how she had expected him to toy with her with literally, well, a toy. She did what she could think of first, her shame showing clearly as she stooped down to pick the dildo up with her mouth. It was weighty as she sucked in half of it and she stood back up straight. Trixie looked around with desperation. There had to be a place to hide it. Catching Mr. Mason's gleaming eye as she sucked on the dildo had her twisting shamefully away from him.

The desks in this class were merely tables, no small storage spot was available to her. The bookshelves were stacked tightly, and the bright pink cock would certainly draw attention to her classmates. She bounced on her heels, the anxiety getting to her just as much as the indignity of it all. Trixie dropped to her knees, looking to find salvation in her backpack only to be reminded harshly of two things. She couldn't unzip it with her mouth since it was full, and she couldn't unzip it because of the padlock, period. That left the netted water bottle holder but that would be a spot just as bad as the bookshelf.

She made a noise of frustration and then fell silent as the solution dawned on her. He had seen that click and he scoffed "It was about time you decided to use your brain, slut. Oh look, I see someone now." He walked over to the door just as a student appeared. Mr. Mason barely made an attempt to block the student's view of Trixie as she frantically spit the dildo back out onto her seat and she straddled the chair.

Looking up she saw her teacher move and she locked eyes with David, the student who was just walking in. She sat down almost too quickly as he made his way to his seat and she was barely able to stifle her moan as the pink shaft penetrated her. It was enough to get David to stop and ask if she was okay. She bit her lip, nodded and squeaked out "mmhmmm" as it stretched her insides. The rest of the students began piling in as she began to sweat lightly. Being stuffed like this in class was having quite the effect on her and she was deeply aware that Mr. Mason was going to exploit this. If only she knew how so she could mentally prepare for it.

Mr. Mason started the lesson without much attention given to Trixie. She wasn't sure if that was even more of a turn on or not but she found it difficult sitting still with the dildo buried inside her. She bit her lip as she gently rocked her hips on instinct, stopping herself when she realized what she was doing and she reddened considerably. Trixie chided herself for not paying attention to the class and having fallen behind in her notes.

Out of the corner of her eye she caught David eyeing her and she hid her face behind her hair. Had he seen her riding in her chair? Mr. Mason had moved up the aisle between them and he leaned slightly on Trixie's shoulder, forcing the bulbous head of the dildo to press painfully on her cervix.

"I'm disappointed to have to remind you not to flirt in class, Beatrice. Your studies are important. Save the attention of boys for after school. Can you manage that?"

The slightly taunting note in his voice wasn't lost on her and she nodded her head meekly, a short and breathless "Sorry Sir."

Mr. Mason lessened up on her only to push down again before moving on. It was becoming difficult for him not to become aroused by her predicament. As he rounded his desk he announced for the class to get out their folders and textbooks. He hadn't even turned around yet to know the look of pure helplessness he'd find on Trixie's face.

She hadn't raised her hand yet but her eyes were wider than dinner plates. The worry that was painted on her face got his blood flowing south. They both knew that she had no access to any of her materials and what that meant for poor Beatrice.

The small squeak that escaped her was almost enough for him to take pity on her but his dark desires overpowered that feeling with ease. When Trixie did raise her hand, she was pale and her voice was weak.

"Mr. M-Mason, can I please borrow a book?"

The tsk tsk noise that he made had her drop her gaze to his desk, allowing her to see just how much he was enjoying her plight.

"First you distract your peers with inappropriate conversations and now you are ill prepared to advance your education, stalling all others along the way. We'll be having words after class, Miss. Come get one, quickly."

She hadn't moved from her spot at her desk. How could she have hoped that Mr. Mason would have been kind to her? She should have known better. She clenched her walls around the shaft, incredibly aware of how wet she was. She was almost certain that there would be a wet spot in her seat. Let alone walk down the between the rows of students and back again with this thing inside her. Trixie had no other choice, so with a small whimper and with all the willpower she had, she squeezed the pink cock tightly and made her way to his desk.

There was no way that she could meet his eyes despite them boring into her. Trixie made it to the front of the room, still holding her breath as she reached for the book.. His hand brushed hers as he whispered so only she could hear; "You've been quite the good girl, Beatrice." She had not expected the physical contact nor the praise and it was just enough of a surprise to distract her enough to let the dildo slide out part way.

Her alarmed gasp made him want to jump her there, the vulnerability ripe for the exploiting. However, Mr. Mason remained poised and allowed her to scamper back to her seat like a little rabbit. One that had a noticeably awkward gate and an awfully red face. When Trixie fell into her seat, the silicon cock slid up into her in exactly the right manner that sent her spiraling over the edge.

Trixie's legs quivered under her desk as she did her best to silence the orgasm making its way through her. She met Mr. Mason's eyes, hers imploring him for either help or forgiveness and his were borderline dangerous. She cowered in her seat, wishing to hide from his rage, while minimally aware of of David's eyes on her as well as some other classmates.

The remainder of class was spent in a state of sorrow for her. When the bell rang and the class filed out, David stopped at her desk and hesitated for a moment before speaking.

"So, um, I know we haven't spoken much outside of class but.. I'd like to. Here's my number." He handed her a ripped piece of paper with numbers crawled on it. She wasn't sure what to say to him aside from a short "Thanks" and she put it in her pocket. Her voice sounded raw and she was quite worried about what Mr. Mason might have to say about this.

David left and was replaced by Mr. Mason, who towered over her while she stayed in her seat. She shrank back as best as she could but he cut the distance between them by stooping to her level. When he spoke, his tone made her heart turn to ice.

"Did I say that you could cum, Beatrice? Did you just abuse my gift within a class full of students and have an orgasm , you filthy, greedy little whore? And what, your performance got you a boy's number? Keep this up and you'll be whoring yourself out to half of the school by next Friday."

She sank lower with each word cutting into her like a knife. She shook her head, unable to answer and unable to stop her body's response to his demeaning assault.

"Give me your toy. My toy." He corrected himself, holding his hand out expectantly.

Trixie lifted her skirt slowly to reveal the flared pink base beneath it. Leaning back into her chair she extracted the shaft with a soft groan, it's head shimmering with her fresh juices. Her hand trembled as she dropped the base of it in his hand. Her shaking worsened when she felt his hand grip her hair and tilt head upwards painfully.

"Beatrice, for your incompetence and your inability to control yourself, you will not be allowed to cum for three days. Each day, I expect you to use this toy just like you did in class and as I am just about to demonstrate for you. Do you understand your punishment and why you are receiving it?"

"I-I do Mr. M-Mason Sir.." His glare spurred her onward, "I w-was a greedy slut who came in class without permission and amongst h-her peers."

Mr. Mason grinned and traced her quivering lips with the head of the cock. His own was tight in his pants, needing attention. He had a lesson to teach first.

"That's right, slut. Say 'aaah' ."

She barely had a chance to do so before he pushed the toy into her mouth and down her throat. There was a bulge in her throat that moved along with his short thrusts, the movements made smooth by her natural juices.

He pulled it out of her while she was choking, a line of spit connecting her to the pink shaft. Tears were brimming in her eyes as she stammered "Pl-please Sir n-no more." Mr. Mason shook his head in reply and she opened her mouth back up for him to shove her whimpering noises back down into her stomach.

Mr. Mason released the base of the toy and tilted her head forward, allowing her to spit it out on the desk. It landed with a thud and she sat there, breathing heavily with a tear or two streaking down her cheek. The hand that was on her hair loosened and he smoothed out her hair. He leaned down and kissed her forehead softly.

"You'll be a good girl and take your punishment with grace, correct?"

"Y-yes Sir, I will. Th-thank you for punishing me." He smiled and patted her head. Fishing his keys out of his pocket Mr. Mason undid the padlock on her backpack.

"You better run along now. You do not need further corrections for tardiness, do you?"

Trixie answered softly "No Sir," sniffled and packed her toy away. She gave a small courtesy before darting out of the room.

--

Trixie was to use her toy daily without finishing for three days and she did so without question and with little fuss. By the third day it was clear she was frazzled from the used by both her dildo and Mr. Mason's cock.

She had been against the bookshelf as he danced his fingers inside of her skirt just over her mound. He took his time teasing her and inquiring about the boy she had been sexting so long ago.

"I.. I kind of stopped talking to him. I mmm I just, with everything going on.. with you.. that just slipped my miihhhnnd" she gasped as he brought three fingers into her suddenly, her body growing rigid.

He demanded she tell him all the things she had done with Aiden and he was slightly disappointed that it hadn't gone farther than oral yet. When he had her mewling and moaning he planted his desires in her.

"I want you to seduce him, Trixie. You may use my room after school if you are successful in whoring yourself out." He patted her gawking head and smiled down at her. He couldn't deny how cute she looked whenever she was flustered. He also couldn't deny that her cheeks being any shade of red was his favorite look on her.

The gawking turned into a blissful explosion as he twisted her little nub and commanded a long overdue orgasm that knocked her off balance enough that a few loose books fell onto the floor. He chuckled, called her clumsy and had her pick them up, each earning her a quick swat on the bottom. She agreed to talk to Aiden and there were butterflies in her stomach when she left the room with older thoughts swarming her head mixing in with new ones.

--

One late night Trixie got to thinking about everything. If she was indulging in several fantasies at once what was stopping her from playing with one more? This was one she had kept to herself, locked deep inside her that she only visited when she knew she was truly alone. Acting on it would be immoral, impossible, taboo. But Mr. Mason had shown her many things, one including her new toy.

That had gotten her thinking about possibilities, and those thoughts both excited and scared her. She wasn't sure if she should tell him. She almost had one day when he was listing things he wanted to do to her but the idea of him turning away from her due to some dark desire filled her with a sense of dread.

So, despite her rules, she had decided to keep it to herself. Trixie convinced herself that she could still follow his rules, would not cum without permission, but she would be playing with a very different toy. Making sure she had money, she went off into town in a hoodie and baggy jeans, a poor attempt to disguise herself and bought her quarry with little issue besides an embarrassing look from the cashier. She could barely contain her excitement on her way home and she couldn't wait for Monday to arrive already.

---

When the day finally rolled around, Trixie was elated. She had some time in the morning and spent it trying to do some damage control with Aiden. After a good deal of groveling, she had managed to make some headway so she played her ace.

Look, I know I haven't been around at all lately but I want to make it up to you. Meet me in the English room after school ends tomorrow, okay?

She read his Sure, whatever you say. text and had a difficult time containing her hopeful excitement. Trixie glanced at the clock and that excitement grew tenfold. Things couldn't be better for her.

Trixie had learned Mr. Mason's schedule like the back of her hand, she knew when he would be in his classroom, when he'd be on break, when he'd be alone and when he wanted to dump a load of cum in her. So she knew that when fourth period, his prep time, came around, he would be out of his room for the first half gathering supplies. Using his space without him seemed like quite the naughty thing to be doing but she knew she would be quick.

Slipping into the classroom as soon as she had seen him round the corner towards the Teacher's Lounge felt dirty yet thrilling. She felt even dirtier as she pulled the shade like he had dozens of times before and she paused there. She looked at his desk; it hadn't been cleaned off today as he had had his morning coffee banging the back of her head against the blackboard as he fucked her face. Her cheeks reddened at the memory, wishing she could still taste him but she shook her head clear of the thought of his seed and using his desk. Being this sneaky was wrong, but that felt like a cardinal sin.

She pulled her newest toy out of her backpack and inspected it. It was much longer than her pink dildo and two thirds down the shaft sat a bulbous knot. Running her hand down it and squeezing the tennis ball sized fleshy cock made her whimper. Maybe this wasn't the best idea to do here. She hadn't been able to get it inside her just yet and there was only a limited amount of time here. She scolded herself silently, she was wasting her own time.

Out came some lube, the shop owner had been kind enough to recommend a bottle to her, and she squirted some in her hand. The liquid was thick and it made her wet as she slid it over the dog's shaft and onto the knot.

Some laughter from the hallway had her head snap around towards the door. She could still back out now and be better off saving her new toy for home. While she pondered the safer option, her hand kept stroking the shaft. She knew better, sure, but that wasn't going to stop her. Turning from the door, she straddled her chair and remained standing while her fingers drifted up from the dog's cock to her tight rim. Trixie closed her eyes as she wiggled a finger inside of herself, followed shorty by another.

She scissored them inside of her ass, stretching her hole just enough so his tip would fit inside. She emptied herself, giving one final glance to the door before guiding the toy's head into her. It's bulk increased and she was whimpering almost immediately as she sat on it. It's texture was more realistic than her pink toy and that made quite a difference as she bottomed out on the knot with a moan.

Trixie rocked herself on the dog shaft, her hands gripping the back of her chair as the front of the knot knocked into her slit with each thrust. She rode herself nearly to an orgasm just like that, just barely slowing herself down and stalling her fingers that had found their way to her clit. She had to be more aware of herself, but she wanted to push her luck a little further. Her fingers tickled her thighs as they crept towards her target and while they were still slick with lube and her juices, she started trying to push them into her occupied hole.

She was making a good deal of noise now despite her efforts to stay quiet. The knot was proving to be a lot more troublesome than she had imagined and it was painful having two fingers stretching her hole unevenly. She had gone back to rocking again, trying to increase the pleasure so she could relax. If she could manage that, she thought she could work it inside of herself.

Trixie had managed to lodge half of the knot inside of her rim when when a breath on her ear made her blood run cold. It was the only warning she received before her ponytail was yanked backwards and she was leaning over the desk, fingers stuck between her rim and the knot and her face as pale as a ghost as she met Mr. Mason's glare. It was the most sadistic look in his eye and she had nearly wet herself from fright.

"Beatrice, I knew you were a fucking whore but I did not know just how vile and filthy you were. A dog's cock? And look where you have it, up your precious asshole. I haven't even have had the pleasure of using that hole yet and you've given it to a dog? Well?" He demanded, barking at her with venom in his voice.