Schoolgirl Trix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the cold lube pool on her asshole and she looked over her shoulder at him, the pink shaft only allowing so much movement.

"You can thank me for using lube, Beatrice, as I really don't think you deserve such a kindness but I know you're still in pain from releasing your inner dogwhore yesterday."

Trixie's face flushed as she lifted her head off of the cock long enough to say "Th-thank you Mr. Mason S-sir for your kindness." as some drool and cum mixture dripped down her chin. She felt like a whore in that moment and he only made it worse as he guided the tip of the dog shaft into her aching pussy.

He manoeuvred it into her just so the knot nipped at her clit each time he thrusted with it. A look from him was enough for her to resume sucking on the dildo, allowing him the time to focus on her rim. His fingering had done little to stretch her and his loins throbbed with desire.

Freeing himself, he barked an order for her to drop her hips onto the desk and her feet on the floor. She did so as best as she could, feeling a rush of shame as she felt her stomach settle in the wet puddle she had created from all that had transpired.

Mr. Mason barely waited for her to settle before he was pressing into her tight hole. Her whining turned into gasping and finally into a prolonged groan from his painfully slow entrance. Her rim resisted as best as it could until he popped inside and she spasmed in pain. The noises that managed to escape around the pink shaft pleased him to no end.

"Look at you in your element, slut. Three cocks pumping inside you, still dripping cum and ready for another load. You are so beautifully filthy little girl."

His degrading praise had her mind lost in the clouds, his words and the cocks within her proving to be the only anchors that held her down. Mr. Mason moaned as he eased more of his shaft into her, allowing his student's body to try to accommodate to his girth. While he waited he punished her pussy with the dogshaft. He listened to her breath, knowing her tells intimately. When he had bottomed out in her, he leaned over her back, prodding his weight into her and he whispered "Cum now, little girl."

Trixie convulsed under him the moment the words left him. She nearly choked herself on the dildo as she lost herself in her moans. Her pussy and asshole squeezed and clamped on the shafts repeatedly, hindering Mr. Mason's thrusts.

Feeling her orgasm on his cock was such a powerful sensation that he did not resume moving until she was well into her aftershocks. He rocked his hips into her red ass and thrust with his hand into her now sensitive hole.

She howled, writhed and moaned his name as he had his way with her. Eventually his hand slowed and he kept the dog's knot against her slit for the extra friction. Trixie ground back into him as best as she could on quivering legs and she whimpered she was nearing another orgasm.

Mr. Mason was as well at this point, her tight little body had been responding to everything he threw at and thrust inside her pushing him in all the right ways.

"Not yet, slut. You do not get to cum before I do."

His free hand slapped the side of her ass to produce a delicious, muffled yelp from her before it ran up her slender back to grip her ponytail. He forced Beatrice to arch her back up enough so he could look into her eyes. He saw a cauldron beneath her cloudy eyes, one filled with lust, devotion, eagerness and agony. When she smiled at him from around the pink shaft protruding from her lips that was the end of him.

He grunted, thrust himself balls deep inside her asshole and shuddered as he painted her insides white with his cum. He had kept his eyes locked on hers for the duration and he saw a look of pure satisfaction flash in her eyes. He pulled himself out of her, letting his cum start to leak down her legs.

Trixie was still panting heavily and he stepped closer to her, lifting her to a standing position and allowing the dog shaft to fall from her slit. In it's stead went his fingers, rubbing her g spot and rolling her clit. He then removed the pink dildo from her mouth and he stroked her tearstained cheek.

Her voice was barely above a whisper as she trembled within his embrace as she asked "M-may I cum for you, Sir?". Her entire body pleaded with him in that sentence and for once he was powerless to her.

"You may cum for me, my pet." He whispered back, giving her her much needed release. He held her as the waves of pleasure ripped through her and threatened to carry her away. When she was reduced to whimpers he picked her up and carried her to his chair.

He sat there with her, stroking her hair and kissing her forehead for what seemed like ages. It was as if time had stopped in that moment. Trixie had calmed down to the point where she almost drifted off to sleep on him when he gently shook her.

"Not yet, little one. We have to make it to the pharmacy before they close. You need to realize how important safety is, Beatrice. You're a smart girl, you're aware of the misfortunes that could befall you. I can only protect and guide you so much. This is a lesson you'll keep with you for life, won't you?"

Her hands had been gently tangled in his shirt and she nodded into his chest, "Yes Sir, I will never forget that. Safety is first." Trixie leaned up and planted a small, soft kiss on his cheek. When she pulled back, she had a bright yet worn smile on her face.

Mr. Mason helped her collect her toys and wrapped his jacket around her as he escorted her out of the dark school. Just before they left the building, he leaned in close and said, "Oh, by the way, I know your next assignment. You won't have to worry about taking a pill after this one though. Just a very sore jaw."

She looked at him, perplexed and he laughed heartily.

"You'll see what I mean, Trix. Come on now, little girl." He kissed her forehead again, knowing she'd be mulling over that puzzle and it kept a grin on his face all the way to the store.