Schoolgirl Uniform; Jenny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually the orgasm began to fade.

As her muscles relaxed and her legs gave out, she slumped forward, pulling herself partway off his cock. He pulled himself the rest of the way out then used his hold on her waist to lift her completely onto the bed and toward its center. The orgasm had taken a toll and her body lay limp on her tummy, her arms and legs stretched out, her flesh shimmering with erotic sweat. Her face was turned to the side, one braid laying across her cheek, the other tossed out to the side. Her eyes were partially closed and she panted past her open lips.

"Stay there. I'll be right back," he said.

Watching him stroll naked out of her room, Jenny wondered where he was going and what he'd do when he returned. It didn't matter. Whatever it was, she knew she'd willingly let him . . . eagerly even. He was right . . . she was his now. Her body was for his pleasure. She still didn't understand it, but there it was. He wanted her to be his slut, and she would happily oblige.

Little did she know what all this would entail.

But a few minutes later she got a better understanding.

He soon returned, his expression telling her he was happy to see her right where he'd left her while expecting nothing less. Somehow this caused a warmth to flow through her and stoke her still sizzling embers. In his hand she could see a small tube of something, but she couldn't make out what it was.

"What's that, Daddy?" She whispered.

"This is to help with what's next," he told her, climbing onto the bed to kneel beside her.

Reaching up past her, he snagged a couple of her pillows. As he stuffed these under her so that her ass was raised in the air she instinctively spread her legs apart, offering herself to him.

"That's a good slut," he chuckled, moving to kneel between them.

Her skirt and torn panties had slipped down to cover her ass and he shoved them up out of the way. A moment later he pulled one asscheek away from the other and set a pair of fingertips against her sphincter. She had a second's sensation of it feeling wet and as he applied pressure one of them penetrated her little brown hole.

"What!?" She yelped, lifting up on her arms and looking over her shoulder at him.

"I'm guessin' this is your only remainin' virgin hole," he said, his finger probing . . . rubbing at her anal entrance . . . coating it with a lubricant. His other hand was stroking his hard cock, coating it with the lubricant as well. "But not for long."

Her mind reeled with what he was doing . . . what he obviously intended.

"Daddy, what are you doin'?" She asked, desperately trying to convince herself that he didn't mean to... He just couldn't! Not that! Not there!

In opposition to her desperation, his finger pumped back and forth a couple times.

"No, Daddy. Yo-You can't do that," she whimpered, her muscles reflexively clenching . . . her sphincter trying to lock shut.

Withdrawing his finger, he picked up the bottle and squirted more of the lube onto them. Then he pressed them to her sphincter again and, despite her body's attempt to deny him access, two of the digits entered her this time . . . stretching her opening . . . applying lubricant.

"Ooh God, Daddy. No. Not there," she pled, tears welling up in her eyes as she fell back to the bed and buried her face in the bedspread. Her mind lurched with the knowledge that he intended to fuck her in the ass . . . reminded her that he'd already taken her twice against her protest . . . told her that, whether she wanted him to or not, he would take her this way too.

His fingers continued probing her, rubbing the lubricant around and pumping back and forth a few times. Then he pulled them out and grabbed onto her waist. A moment later his cocktip pressed against her hole.

"Please no, Daddy," she whimpered into the bedspread.

He applied pressure . . . forced her sphincter to open . . . to stretch . . . to accept his cockhead, followed by a couple inches of his manhood.

"Ooh God, no," she cried, pain rolling through her body. Her arms reached out and her hands grabbed at the bedspread, her fingers tensing . . . gripping.

"Fuck, that's tight," he growled, his progress stopping. Holding himself still for a moment, he let her body grow accustomed to the invasion.

"Ooh God. Ooh," she whimpered, tears leaking from her closed eyes.

"Relax, Whore. It'll be easier for you," he told her, drawing his hips back slightly then pushing a couple more inches of himself into her ass before pausing again.

"No-no-no," she whimpered, the added inches increasing the pain.

"I'm tellin' ya... relax," he stressed, withdrawing the added portion then sliding it back into her, along with a little more.

"Mmm. Mmm," she cried, trying to do as he said . . . trying to make her mind and body relax . . . to accept the invasion.

Pulling back and pushing forward he worked a little more of his manhood into her ass. Then a little more. His one hand joined the other at her waist, no longer needing to hold himself.

"Ooh God. Ooh God," she whimpered, her hands pulling at the bedspread as tears ran down her cheeks. Gasping and panting, she desperately hoped that he was completely in her now . . . swore that she couldn't take any more.

But she knew he wasn't . . .

And she'd have to . . .

He allowed her a moment to grow accustomed to the additional length, then drew back until her sphincter was hugging the indent under his cockhead.

"Ooh," she sighed as a wave of relief flowed through her.

But that relief was short lived.

He slid forward again, this time burying his entire length in her and mashing his crotch against her taut asscheeks.

"Ooh God. Ooh God," she cried, feeling stuffed like never before.

Holding himself there, he gently rolled his hips . . . his manhood shifting within her tight canal. Then he pulled back a couple inches . . . slid forward . . . pulled back a little more . . . pushed forward. Little by little he worked himself in and out of her ass, gradually building up to fucking her with his full length.

"Ooh God, Daddy. Stop. Please stop," she whimpered, his manhood straining her.

"Take it, Slut," he growled as he rocked his hips back and forth in a slow, deliberate rhythm, pumping his cock in and out of her ass.

"No-no-no," she gasped, her hands gripping onto the bedspread... pulling and tugging it down toward her . . . tears leaking from her clenched eyes to run down her cheeks. She tried to relax . . . tried calming her mind and body as her father rhythmically fucked her ass.

"That's it, Slut. Let Daddy fuck your ass," he groaned, his hands holding her waist.

In and out his cock pumped . . .

Stuffing her . . .

Fucking her . . .

Again and again . . .

His crotch slapping against her asscheeks . . .

Making them quiver delicately . . .

"Ooh-mmm," she panted. Initially the invasion had dampened her embers, the pain nearly dousing them. But his rhythmic thrusting . . . the sensation of his rigid manhood stuffing her ass again and again . . . had them sizzling again and their reignited heat was weakening the pain, causing it to recede toward the shadows.

"You're a naughty lil' slut, lettin' Daddy fuck your ass," he groaned, his rhythm building.

"Ooh, Daddy," she gasped, the heat growing . . . the pain receding a little more.

As his rhythm continued to increase, his driving hips pushed her down into the pillows under her and her engorged clit rubbed against them. It wasn't much, just enough to tease and tantalize the little bud . . . make it tingle with tiny sparks of electricity. Simultaneously, her breasts were being shoved along the blanket, the material buffing her swollen nipples. Combined with the feel of his shaft sliding along her anus . . . caressing the multitude of nerve-endings . . . these things stoked her embers, made them sizzle and snap into red-hot coals of desire again, and their added heat helped her relax more which allowed the pain to recede further.

"Yea, take Daddy's cock in your ass, Slut." His hands tightened on her waist . . . his thrusting growing harder . . . faster.

"No. No-no-no, Daddy," she panted, her mind continuing to rebel over the invasion even as her embers burst into dancing, swirling flames. She may have accepted that she was to be his slut, but the invasion of her ass pushed that acceptance . . . challenged it, and she was having trouble finding peace with it.

Whether he knew of this inner turmoil or not . . . or if it would even matter to him . . . she had no way of knowing. All she did know was that he was fucking her in the ass and her body was responding in ways that she never would have expected . . . never could have. Her flames were steadily growing, their tongues licking her loins with their heat, and her breasts were throbbing with the feel of being shoved into the mattress.

"Daddy's fuckin' your ass, Girl." His rhythm built . . . his cock stuffed her ass faster . . . harder . . . again and again, his hands gripped her waist tighter. "You naughty slut... lettin' Daddy fuck you in the ass."

"Ooh. Ooh God." Her fires grew . . . her fingers clawed at the bedspread . . . her face buried in it . . . her teeth biting at her lip.

"Oh yea, such a dirty lil' whore." He fucked her with growing abandon . . . drove himself into her . . . shoved his length deep into her ass again and again.

Although she'd never had a cock in her ass before, she sensed him growing stiffer as his shaft slid back and forth along her opening . . . sensed him stuffing her just that much more, and she realized his climax was rapidly approaching.

He's gonna cum in my ass! The thought screamed through her mind to suddenly fill her with a yearning for it . . . a need to feel his seed being unleashed within her tight canal.

She didn't understand it . . .

Didn't know where it came from . . .

Yet there it was . . .

A deep, unyielding desire to feel his cock twitching and jerking within her ass . . . spraying his warm semen into her.

"Ooh, Daddy," she mewled into the blanket, the need creating a mini-orgasm within her fires, one that promised body-trembling pleasure.

"You dirty lil' slut. Daddy's gonna cum in your ass, Whore," he growled, as his thrusting grew awkward, his rhythm deteriorating.

"Ooh, Daddy." The orgasm emerged from the flames and charged toward the ledge.

In and out his cock pumped, his crotch smacking her asscheeks.

In and out . . .

Fucking her . . .

Over and over . . .

In and out . . .

IN . . .

OUT . . .

"Oh yes!" He roared as he crammed himself as deep inside her as he could, his crotch smashing firmly against her asscheeks. His cock jerking within her ass as it erupted.

"Ooh! Ooh God!" She cried into the bedspread, the orgasm leaping off the ledge to careen through her. Her hands yanked at the bedspread and her muscles spasmed, her body shoving her ass back agaisnt him as her nerves crackled with powerful electricity. She turned her face to the side, her eyes closed tightly as fireworks filled her mind.

About the same time as his cock settled down within her ass, her own orgasm began to fade and her body softened upon the bed. He rolled his hips against her a couple times then, as he pulled himself from her, an aftershock caused her body to shudder. The bed shifted under her as he climbed off it and she looked back to see him scooping up his clothes.

"Take a shower and get your homework done," he told her as he headed for the door. "Dinner will be ready in a couple hours."

Left alone, Jenny lay on her bed, cum leaking from her ass, her mind whirling and tumbling with all that had happened . . . and what it meant for the future.

The End

12