Schoolgirl Uniform; Mandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrying her down the hall, he took her to his bedroom and laid her near the center of his bed with her head on a pillow. Then, standing at the foot of the bed, he locked eyes with her while purposely removing his shirt.

She lay there with her long tresses splayed out across the pillow, framing her innocent features; lax and flush with arousal, her bottom lip delicately trembling. Her blouse was slightly askew, the material twisted and partially conforming to the shape of her breasts. Her disheveled skirt had ridden up on her thighs just enough to provide a hint of her simple white cotton panties underneath.

Letting his shirt fall, he took the bottle of lube from his back pocket and tossed it onto the bed. Then he undid his slacks and pushed them down.

Her eyes drawn there, a wave of trepidation rolled through her when she got her first sight of his semi-erect manhood and compared its size to Donny's.

Climbing onto the bed, he laid beside her and held himself up on one arm to gaze down into her eyes. Resting his other hand on her tummy, its heat radiated through her top to simmer against her flesh.

"Mr. Kole?" She whispered, her nerves making her forget about his size for the moment.

Leaning down, he brushed his lips against hers a couple times before once more pressing them together and guiding hers open so their tongues could swirl over one another. As they kissed, his hand slid upward, lightly brushing up past her breasts to the top button of her blouse. Casually undoing it, his hand slowly moved down to undo the next button... then the next... and the next. The rise of her breasts caused the top to fall open a little more with each button, gradually revealing her simple, white bra and allowing cool air to swirl over her exposed flesh. Reaching her skirt, he gently tugged the top free and undid the last button then pushed the top's flaps aside.

Until that moment the bra had been doing a decent job of concealing her stiffening, little nipples. But as the swirling air slipped under it, they grew stiffer to poke obviously at it.

Resting his warm palm on her tummy again, Mr. Kole' drew tiny lines in her flesh. His deliberately tensing and relaxing fingers caused her abs to quiver and stirred fluttering butterflies in her belly. After a few moments, his fingers lightly crept upward, their touch a combination of teasing and delicate tickling as they crawled over her lower ribs. At the bottom edge of her bra they slid back-and-forth a few times before sliding across and dipping down her side.

The transition from the kitchen had caused the ache within her breasts to grow with need. Instinctively knowing that need would soon be answered, she rolled toward him slightly and arched her back, giving him access to the bra's clasp at her back. Then, when he had nimbly unhooked it and brought his hand out, she settled back on the bed.

Pushing the bra up off her tits, he allowed the cool air to rush over the milky flesh of her mounds and caress the little pink nipples atop them. Covering the far one with his palm, he rubbed at it as his fingers squeezed her plaint flesh with a restrained hunger.

"Mmm," she whimpered, the ache being both answered and fueled.

Molding and reshaping her breast with his fingers, his palm shifted atop her nipple, sending electricity sparking and crackling through the little bud's nerve-endings. As it hardened into a rigid spire, he swiped at it with his thumb while his fingers continued fondling the fleshy mound it sat atop.

The attention combined with the heat from her glowing embers to make her legs scissor upon the bed. Feeling her skirt-covered thigh press against his nearly erect cock, a wave of lust coursed through her even as her mind once more reeled with its size.

Still kissing her, he moved his hand to the other breast to give it the same treatment for a few moments before returning to the far one. It was then that he broke their kiss and shifted down to gently kiss her chin... her throat... her collarbone. Slowly working down her flesh, he left a trail of soft, moist kisses.

Her nipples tingling with anticipation, Mandy laid there with tropical gusts wafting through her, fanning her embers more and more. Her head resting on the pillow, her features grew lax as her shallow breathes slipped past her lips. His slow progress made it seem like forever before the trail of kisses eventually traveled up the breast nearest him. Then his mouth was hovering above the nipple, his warm breath swirling over it, and she whimpered with need. His tongue flicked out... gave the swollen bud a firm, intentional lick.

"Oh!" She gasped, the nerves of the sensitized nub screaming with electrical jolts.

Caressing the nipple with his tongue, he lowered his mouth onto it and gently suckled.

"Oh God, Mr. Kole." Mandy panted, the jolts intensifying and her hand coming to the back of his head.

Continuing to fondle the far breast, he suckled at her other one, his tongue brushing at her nipple.

"Oh yes. Oh yes," she panted, the dual attentions fueling the ache that was now starting to pulse through her whole body, her eyelids growing heavy. Her free hand came up to his shoulder so that both could hold him to her gently as her legs scissored more and more, the one bumping against him again and again.

Pulling his mouth from her breast, he raised up to gaze down at her. Returning his desire-filled gaze with her own nervous passion, she bit at her trembling lip, she returned his gaze.

"You are so beautiful," he sighed, as if he needed to. Then, shifting his body, he lowered his mouth to her other breast.

Mandy's body reacted on its own, her hands following him as her back arched slightly to offer the fleshy mound to him. And, as his lips closed around the little bud and his tongue swiped across it, she arched a little higher and held him to her while quietly mewling.

She had never felt the sensations that Mr. Kole was conjuring within her, never had her breasts loved and manipulated with such care and adoration. He seemed to be almost worshipping them. His suckling was a firm, yet gentle. His tongue resolved, but giving. His fingers strong, while yielding.

She had thought she liked being touched by Donny, but he was always so clumsy and impatient. And it felt nothing like this.

Mr. Kole was making her entire body tingle and pulse with need... every inch of her flesh simmer. Within her loins, her glowing embers snapped and crackled, the tropical breezes fanning them, and her legs scissored more with each passing moment. Her skirt gradually rode up her thighs, allowing the cool air to caress more of her flesh and revealing the dark spot developing at the center of her white panties.

When, after a few minutes he moved back to her other nipple, his hand slid away from her breast to drop downward. Drawing delicate lines across her flesh, his fingers slowly moved over her abs, making them quiver anew. Reaching her skirt's waistband, he mimicking her earlier action by tracing his fingers back-and-forth along it.

Lying there, panting, Mandy wanted him to reach down. To touch her... there. And she wondered if he expected her to guide his hand down, like he had done with hers. Although she wanted it... her body ached with the need for it... she didn't know if she could. Of course, she had never had to with Donny. He always grabbed at her with that same impatience he had with her breasts.

But again, Mr. Kole wasn't Donny, not anything like him. And his hand remained above the waistband for an eternity before finally slipping down to rest on her inner thigh a couple inches below her crotch. Its heat mingling with her own, his fingers drew tiny circles in her flesh.

"Oh God, Mr. Kole. Oh God," she whimpered, the proximity of his hand making her body desire his touch even more. Her legs stopped their scissoring, her feet found a perch and her hips lifted, her body trying to force the contact.

Crawling upward centimeter... by... centimeter, his fingers continued tracing lines in her flesh until they reached her crotch. Then his hand cuffed the curve of her, fingers pressing at the wet spot in her panties and the heel of his palm pressing against her clit.

"Oh God. Oh God," she mewled, lifting herself to the hand.

Suckling on her breast, two of his fingers casually probed at her through her panties.

Mandy's embers ignited into dancing flames and her body trembled with need. Panting and biting at her lip, she threw the hand at his shoulder down to her side, her fingers scratching at the bedspread under her.

Moments later she whimpered with loss when he pulled his mouth from her nipple and shifted his body down, leaving a new trail of kisses along her ample tit. Her one hand followed him as he kisses moved down across her quivering abs.

His lips lingered near the skirt's waistband while his hand slid up from her crotch to hook a finger under one side of her panties' waistband. Tugging it down off her hip, his finger slid to the other side to pull it down as well. Consciously bringing her legs together, Mandy lifted her ass off the bed as his hand shifted back-and-forth, slowly working her panties down onto her thighs. As he pushed them past her knees and over the socks covering her calves, her hand fell from his hair to join the other in scratching at the bedspread. Popping her shoes off and letting them fall to the floor, Mr. Kole pulled her panties off and tossed them aside.

Mandy's legs fell freely open again and she laid there, her body tingling with anticipation. Her hair was spread out around her head resting on the pillow, her soft and innocent features lax with arousal. Her blouse lay open under her and her bra was askew above the milky flesh of her ample breasts, topped by the tiny, rigid spires of her pink nipples. Her splayed legs struck out from under her disheveled skirt, its hem high on her thighs, partially concealing her sex.

Climbing between her legs, Mr. Kole rested his hands atop her thighs a few inches below the skirt. The heat from his hands sizzled against her flesh as they slowly slid upward, gradually coming closer... and... closer. Pushing her skirt higher, he fully revealed her glistening pussy with the delicate feathering of strawberry-blond hairs sparkling dew-like. Her engorged labia were flowering open ever so faintly in invitation, her swelling clit daintily poking out near the top. Cuffing the indent of her inner thighs where they met her torso, he brought his face to hover inches from her and his breath swirled over her wetness.

"Mmm." She mewled, her hips rolling in anticipation.

Leaning in, he kissed her... his lips firm, yet giving.

"Oh," she sighed, her hips freezing in place.

Slowly sliding his tongue up and down between her labia, he gently licked at her juices.

The dancing flames within Mandy's loins grew, their heat radiating outward to consume her body. Her head lulled back, her eyes closing as she bit at her trembling lip. Her fingers scratched more insistently at the blanket. Her feet skidded across the bed, searching for a new hold and, finding one, she bent her knees and lifted herself toward him.

Slowly slipping up through her slit, his tongue came to her clit and gently rolled against it.

"Oh God," Mandy whimpered, electricity shooting through the swollen bud to fan her fires even higher.

Licking her clit with a gentle determination, he shifted his hands so that his thumbs could massage her labia with teasing, yet assured, pressure.

"Oh yes. Oh yes" she mewled, a familiar sensation awakening deep inside her.

Coated by her juices, his massaging thumbs slipped inward a centimeter to caress the inner edges of her labia. Wrapping his lips around her clit, he sucked on it for a moment, then pulled back to lick it some more.

"Oh God. Oh God, yes," she whimpered, her fires roaring higher and the familiar sensation building... her sex growing wetter... her lips flowering further open in invitation.

Alternating between biting her lip and gasping past it, her head lulled to one side, then the other, strands of her hair fluttering with it. Again, Donny had never loved her like this and within her passion ravaged mind she sensed that this orgasm would be nothing like anything she had experienced before, that it would ravage her body with more power than ever before.

And her body trembled in anticipation.

Sucking on her clit again, one of Mr. Kole' thumbs slipped into her opening to gently massage the edge.

"Oh God. Oh god," she whimpered, his failure to press harder... refusal to penetrate her... urging her growing orgasm to form and linger teasingly at the precipice of release. Its promise making her fingers grab at the blanket and her feet kick into the bed, needily lifting herself to him.

Her actions pushed herself onto his thumb, the digit spreading her walls to dip inside her in unison with his tongue lapping hard at her clit. The dual sensations ripped her orgasm free and sent it raging through her.

"Oh God yes! Oh God yes, Mr. Kole!" Crying out, her body arched off the bed, causing her skirt to slip higher on her waist.

Her muscles spasming with the force of the orgasm, her head to rolled back as fireworks exploded behind her closed eyelids. Her blouse fluttered under her and her loose bra slipped under her chin. Topped by her swollen nipples, her tits rolled upon her chest. Her fists clenched at the bedspread, tugging at it as her hips rolled and jerked.

Slipping an arm under and around her leg, Mr. Kole kept her spasming body from jerking away so he could continue lapping at her clit and massage her opening. Yet, he still refused to press harder with his thumb and actually penetrate her.

"Oh God yes! Yes!" She whimpered again and again, her lithe body being wracked by tidal waves of pleasure, her nerves screaming with electricity. Her straining, tense muscles relaxed... tensed... relaxed. Her head snapped from side-to-side, strands of her hair fluttering with it, and a thin sheen of sweat made her flesh glisten.

When the orgasm did eventually begin to fade, her softening body settled back on the bed to shuddering with the aftershocks.

Lying there with Mr. Kole gently lapping at her juices, again showing her pussy a love like she had never experienced, she found herself on the verge of asking him to take her virginity. She wasn't thinking about the size of his cock, nor how it might hurt her. She was just enraptured by his touch... by the way he was treating her.

And she might have.

Except before she could, his hands slid out to her waist and flipped her over and she reflexively scramble onto all fours with her head on the pillow and her ass in the air. The hem of her skirt fell down, cover her ass, and her top fell to one side of her head. The cups of her bra became piled on the bed and her breasts hung down, the nipples nearly touching the blanket. Her still-burning fires danced and swayed as he knelt behind her and pushed her skirt up, piling it around her waist.

"Such a beautiful little ass," he sighed, taking a taut, little cheek in each hand and giving them both a hungry squeeze.

The hungry admiration in his voice mixed with the feel of his massaging hands to stoke her fires higher and she pushed herself back into his grasp.

But then he used his thumbs to pull her cheeks apart to reveal her little brown hole and an image of his sizable cock flashed in her mind. Apprehension rolled through Mandy and she tried to relax. His hands left her ass for a moment before one returned to again pull her cheek aside. With equal measures of excitement and trepidation she held her breath, waiting to see what he would do exactly.

A fingertip, wet with lube, was placed against her sphincter. As it penetrated her, the excitement gained ground and she quietly mewled. Rolling the digit around, coating her anus with the lube and caressing its nerve-endings, he fed the excitement.

It lost some of the gained ground when he extracted his finger, making her wait again. Inserting the finger again, he added more of the lube to her opening before sliding the digit in and out of her, finger-fucking her ass. The sensation refueled her excitement and she whimpered into the pillow while rolling her hips enticingly in response to the limited penetrations.

"Oh yea. You do like it," he sighed appreciatively.

After loosening her up, he extracted the finger and set his cock's bulbous head against her sphincter. Flashing through her mind once more, the image of him brought a wave of trepidation with it, eroding the excitement's advances. And as she knelt there, trying to relax, she again considered asking him to take her virginity instead.

But she still hesitated.

As much as she knew she didn't want to let Donny do that, she knew she could give herself to this man. She just wasn't sure if she was ready.

Besides, she enjoyed the sensation of a cock sliding back-and-forth along her sphincter... the feel of the rigid shaft filling her ass again and again.

At least I enjoy Donny's. She thought, reimagining the size differences.

Then Mr. Kole pushed his lubed cockhead into her, forcing her to accept it as well as the first inches of his shaft.

"Oh God," she whimpered, strained by its thickness.

Stopping, he held himself inside her for a moment, letting her get used to this initial penetration before pulling back slightly. Extracting a small portion of himself, he pushed forward again without pause, forcing her to accept more of him.

"It's so big," she whimpered, her ass being stretched open.

The pain diminished her fires and her body reflexively tried to pull away, but he gripped her waist with both hands now, keeping her in place as he held still for another moment. Gasping into the pillow, her fingers clawing at the bedspread, Mandy struggled to relax and accept him.

He began to slowly pump his manhood in and out of her ass and the feel of his rigid shaft caressing her sphincter restirred her arousal, helping to ease some of the pain. Then, just as her gasps started to morph into whimpers of pleasure, he shoved even more of his cock into her.

"Oh God! It's too big!" She cried, the additional penetration causing her new pain. "Stop. Please stop."

"No, Sweetie. You asked for this. So, you're gonna take it all," he groaned hungrily behind her, rolling his hips so that his stiff cock shifted within her canal.

"But it's too big, Mr. Kole. It's too big." Her pleading was laced with her own uncertainty over wanting him to stop and her ability to take any more.

"You can take it, Sweetie," he assured her, holding still and allowing her to become accustomed to him before pulling back slightly then pushing into her further.

"Oh God! Please, Mr. Kole." Her head lifted off the pillow and she stared wide-eyed at the headboard, her fingers tugging at the blanket.

Donny's hadn't felt like this, not even the first time. Still, she had grown used to it. Grown to like it... to enjoy it so much that she had told this man about it. Had basically invited him to do it too. Her mind reeling with how big it felt... how filling, she tried to relax and to convince herself that he must be completely inside her.

But she knew better.

And a moment later he proved it.

Pulling back once more, his hips rocked forward again to press his crotch against her asscheeks.

"Oh God!" She cried, her head snapping back and her hair flying as she felt like she was being ripped in two.

"Oh yea, Sweetie." As if reading her mind, Mr. Kole again patiently waited.

Now knowing that he was completely inside her, she closed her eyes and focused on relaxing. The pain had nearly extinguished her fires, their diminished flames flickering weakly within her loins. After a moment the pain subsided just enough for her head to droop forward, her hair hanging down on either side.