Schoolgirl Uniform; Mandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing this, Mr. Kole started pumping a couple inches of himself in and out of her. This limited fucking, combined with the sensation of his shaft sliding back-and-forth along her opening, weakened the pain more and she mewled quietly.

With his hands holding her waist, his hips slowly rocked back-and-forth, gradually sliding more and more of his cock in-and-out of her. Soon he was withdrawing all but his cockhead before thrusting forward again. While each stuffing of her ass stoked the lingering pain, the rhythmic caress of her sphincter lessened its overall strength and fanned the fires within her loins.

"You have such a beautiful little ass," he groaned, his hands slipping from her waist to squeeze her asscheeks as the rhythm of his pumping cock increased slightly.

Holding herself up on all fours, her body rocked slightly as his crotch lightly smacked into her cheeks. Her hair gently fluttered. Her breasts swayed beneath her, the hard nipples brushing against the material of her bra where it lay on the bed. Tantalized by this, the buds once again crackled with electricity, adding fuel to her fires and their heat vanquished all but the last bits of pain. The pleasurable bits.

"Oh God, Mr. Kole," she whimpered, her fingers releasing their grip on the blanket.

"Yea. You do like it," he groaned, his hands once more grabbing onto her waist as his fucking rhythm intensified slightly more.

The sensation of his rigid manhood sliding along her sphincter and repeatedly stuffing her ass fueled Mandy's fires higher. Opening her eyes, she let her drooping head swing with her rocking body.

In and out his cock pumped...

Caressing the nerve-endings...

Stuffing her...

Fucking her...

Again and again...

The flames within her grew and grew, dancing higher and higher. Within them, another powerful orgasm began to form, its promise echoing through her body. Her breasts once more pulsed with ache and, in answer, she dropped onto her elbows to press the ample mounds into the bed.

"Yes. You like it." Mr. Kole' rhythm increased more, his crotch starting to slap against her cheeks harder, making them quiver.

Although his rhythm increased, it remained gentle and patient and fueled the growing strength of the orgasm's promise even as it forced her body to gently rock upon the bed. Whimpering with pleasure, she held her head up to stare at the headboard, strands of her hair fluttering.

In and out his cock pumped...

Fucking her...

In and out...

Stuffing her...

In...

Out...

IN...

OUT...

"Oh God," she whimpered, the orgasm emerging from the flames to momentarily tease her.

His pumping cock slid into her... its length filling her... every centimeter of it caressing her sphincter.

"Oh God! Oh God!" She cried, the orgasm rocketing through her.

Waves of rapture crashed against her nerves to make her entire body tense and shudder. Closing her eyes against the brilliant fireworks, her head snapped back, flinging her hair. Her fingers clawed at the blanket, jerked at it. Her feet kicked at the bed. Crying out and gasping, she shoved her ass back at him, her hips twitching on him.

Holding tightly onto her waist, he fucked her writhing body with limited strokes, keeping the majority of his cock inside her while the orgasm continued. And he continued this limited fucking when it slowly began to fade, her body shuddering with the lingering quakes.

"Oh, Mr. Kole," she mewled, as her muscles relaxed and her body softened. Her mind quickly grasped onto the idea that he had yet to cum and she anxiously waited for him to start fucking her in earnest again.

But he didn't.

Instead, he pulled out of her and used his hold on her waist to flip her onto her back. Whimpering with loss, she watched him reach up and grab a pillow. Then, scooping her ass up in one hand, he lifted her off the bed and stuffed the pillow under her.

Donny had never done anything like this and, as Mr. Kole positioned himself between her splayed legs, she wondered what he was about to do... wondered if he was going to take her virginity. Still uncertain if she wanted him to, or at least if she wanted him to right then, she tried to find her voice to say something even though she wasn't sure what would come out: if she would ask him to or try to stop him.

As he knelt between her splayed legs and guided his cock to her, time seemed to stand still.

Breathing heavily, she laid there wondering and struggling with her indecision and desires. Her strawberry-blond hair lay in a messy fan around her head as it rested on the pillow, her internal turmoil reflected in her innocent features, trembling lip, and bright green eyes. Her arms lay at her sides, her fingers nervously scratching at the blanket under her. Her blouse and bra were askew, pulled in opposite directions with the latter partially covering the top half of one firm breast. Atop the fleshy mounds, her hard, pink nipples stood proud. Just above where her skirt was twisted around her waist, her tummy quivered with her breaths. She still wore her socks and with her knees bent, her feet set on the bed, her legs were splayed open in invitation, her pussy glistening wetly between them. Her swollen labia flowered open in invitation and her engorged clit poked out from under its hood.

Then his cockhead pressed at her sphincter, forcing it open once more and his entire cock slid easily inside her ass.

"Oh God, Mr. Kole," she mewled, the renewed penetration relieving her sense of both loss and indecision.

"Damn, you are so beautiful," he sighed, gazing down at her and starting to pump his cock in and out of her ass.

As she was pushed upward with each full insertion of his manhood, the thick shaft stuffing her, her body arched slightly, her hips reflexively sliding down to greet him. Her head rolled back on her bending neck; her eyes partially hidden behind heavy lids.

"Oh yes. Oh yes," she whimpered, her fires being newly stoked.

For the first few minutes his hands held onto her bent knees with a gentle firmness that provided him with stability and leverage. But as he found his rhythm, one of them slipped down her leg and came to rest just above her sex and his thumb began pressing and rolling at her clit.

"Oh God! Oh God!" She whimpered, electricity screaming through the engorged button to shoot outward through her body.

Fucking her with a building rhythm, he pumped his cock in and out of her ass, caressing the nerve-endings with each and every stroke of his shaft. Her body shifted up-and-down upon the bed, her head shifting upon one pillow, her ass on another. Her breasts rolled upon her chest, their flesh shuddering fluidly.

"Oh yes. Oh God, yes," she whimpered, her head lulling back and her eyes closing as another orgasm quickly formed.

"So damn beautiful," he growled, continuing to toy with her clit as his rhythm steadily built.

Back and forth his hips rocked...

Fucking her...

His cock pumping in and out...

Filling her...

Stuffing her...

Again and again...

"So... beautiful," he panted as he drove himself into her harder... faster.

"Oh yes. Oh yes," she whimpered, the orgasm growing and making her fingers scratch at the blanket with its promise.

His rhythm continued to build until he was fucking her with an almost wild abandon, driving his cock into her and making her body shudder upon the bed, her breasts jiggling excitedly. And as he shoved himself deep into her ass again and again, her clenching sphincter sensed him growing stiffer.

"Oh God, yes, Mr. Kole. Yes," she cried with the desire to feel his cock twitching and jerking in her ass as it exploded... to feel him cumming inside her.

In and out his cock pumped...

Harder...

In and out...

Faster...

In and out...

In...

And...

Out...

With its feet firmly planted within the fires, her orgasm leaned toward its release... reached for it... its form elongating.

"Oh yes!" He growled as his thrusting rhythm deteriorated into a few awkward jerks before he crammed himself as deep inside her as he could and his cock twitched excitedly, unleashing his load.

"Ooh God yes! God yes!" She cried, the sensation ripping the orgasm free and sending it crashing through her. For a third time fireworks exploded behind her closed eyes as her head snapped from side-to-side to make her hair flutter. Powerful electricity shot along her nerves, making her muscles tense and relax in rapid succession as a fresh sheen of sweat made her flesh glisten. Her hands slapped at the bedspread, her fingers clawing at it and jerking. Her body arched up off the bed, shoved herself down into him, her hips jumping and twitching.

To keep her body from twisting away, he grabbed her legs with both hands and crammed his crotch against hers. This took his thumb away from her clit and the loss made her whimper sadly even as she laid there writhing in ecstasy, the orgasmic waves continuing to crash through her.

When he finished cumming, his cock settling down within her ass, her body instinctively humped herself on it, her clenching sphincter milking the last drops from him.

Then her orgasm began to fade, her body softening and her fingers releasing the blanket. Lying there, shuddering with the aftershocks, she felt him slowly withdraw himself and the bed shift under her as he laid down beside her. Slipping an arm under her shoulders, he pulled her to him. Rolling onto her side, she rested her head on his chest and swung one leg across his waist. As the two of them laid there for a few minutes, catching their breath, he gently caressed her arm and back through her disheveled blouse.

"The key to your house is hanging on a hook by my back door," he eventually whispered, his tone letting her know that he had known where it was all along.

The End