Schoolgirl Visits the Doctor Ch. 04

Story Info
Elise's boyfriend knows what she's been up to.
3.3k words
4.12
41.7k
32

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my follow up appointment with Dr. Simmons, I made my way back to my school, the butt plug still securely stuck inside me, arousing me as I walked. I thought about all ways I had been stimulated this afternoon and the two incredible orgasms I had. Somehow, I felt like I wasn't done yet. My brain was spinning and all I could think about was getting back to my room and getting myself off again.

When I got to my room, my roommate, Marie, wasn't there. I threw my backpack onto my desk and laid down on the bed, thinking about the events of the day. As I did so, I reached my hand down into my panties and started playing with my clit. My pussy was still dripping wet from my doctor's appointment, so my finger slid lightly all over. I stuck my finger inside myself as far as it would go and fucked myself with my fingers for a few seconds and then pulled them back out and started stroking my clit. With my other hand, I pulled my shirt and bra up over my tits and started pulling on and stroking my nipples. I licked my fingers and used them to get my nipples wet and hard. I kept flicking and stroking my nipples and clit, thinking about the cheerleader that sat on my face and the doctor that fucked me just an hour before. I kept stroking and fantasizing, and then finally exploded into a giant orgasm against my hand. Slowly, I kept rubbing myself and laying back against my pillow.

It was then that I noticed that Marie had entered the room and was watching me.

"You are so hot," she said, as she stared at my hand between my legs.

I'd had three orgasms in the last 2 hours, so I felt it was only fair that Marie should have some fun, too. I beckoned her over with the hand that had just been knuckle deep in my snatch and pulled her onto the bed. She lay down next to me and I stuck my fingers covered in pussy juice deep into her mouth. Marie licked and sucked my fingers and ground her crotch against my hip. I pulled my fingers out of her mouth and leaned in to kiss her, sliding my hands up into her shirt to play with her tits.

Marie was moaning and grinding against me and clearly enjoying herself, but I had a great surprise in store for her.

I leaned back and said, "Go look in my backpack."

She gave me a quizzical look, but got up from the bed and walked over to my desk. She unzipped the top of my backpack and almost screamed in joy as she pulled out the strap on that the nurse had given me.

"Oh my god," she said, "I can't wait to use this on you!"

"Not yet," I said. "It's my turn to make you cum." I stood up and took the dildo from her. While she watched, I pulled down my panties and stepped into the straps. There was a small protrusion on the inside of the straps that slid nicely between my labia and against my clit.

"How do you want this?" I asked Marie as she pulled down her panties.

"From behind," she said, with barely contained glee.

I leaned in and kissed her deeply, fondling her tits as she did the same for me. Then I grabbed her shoulders, spun her around and bent her over the desk. I reached down and found the switch that Nurse Angela had used to make the dildo vibrate and immediately felt it against my clit. Then, without another word, I slammed the dildo into Marie's perfectly bald pussy and began to fuck the shit out of her.

"Oh, god yes!" Marie yelled as I drilled her against the desk. She was moving her hips in rhythm with my thrusts and stroking her clit with one of her hands. I reached forward and grabbed her tits, pinching the nipples hard and getting turned on by how much this was turning her on.

I fucked her hard for a few more minutes before she finally yelled, "Oh god, I'm cumming!" As she said this, I felt the orgasm building in my clit from the vibrations and I came hard as I slammed the dildo into Marie's sopping pussy.

Finally, we both collapsed. I fell over her as she laid down on the desk. I kept stroking her and kissed the back of her neck.

Marie turned her head to the side to look at me with a slight grin and said, "Tomorrow, I'm putting that in your ass."

The next day was Friday, which meant after school, we got 8 hours of time to ourselves off campus. Which meant it was time to go see my boyfriend, Colin. Colin was a sophomore in college, and I think it turned him on to mess around with a high-schooler, even if I was 18. As usual, I wore my school uniform because I knew how much it turned him on. My hair was in braids tied with little white bows.

I hadn't been to visit him since before my first appointment with Dr. Simmons, so I wasn't sure how things were going to go. He took me to dinner and then afterwards we sat in his car, making out. He fingered me and played with my tits, and I pulled his cock out and sucked it until he got hard, but it was all very unexciting compared with my orgies of the couple of weeks. After a while, he leaned back and gave me a very pointed look.

"I think you've been holding out on me, Elise," he said, leaning back and stroking his cock while he looked at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to look as innocent as possible.

"Well, I've heard that you've been to the doctor, and I know that you got in trouble for fooling around with your roommate."

"What??" I said, stunned. "How do you know any of that?"

"It's on the St. Agatha's website. There's a dossier on every girl at the school. It shows a history of your sexual progress."

"What are you talking about???" I asked, clearly shaken.

"Oh, I know how much you like to eat pussy and that you love butt plugs and that nothing satisfies you like a giant cock. I also know that you love a good spanking and that you've fucked a priest."

At this point, I was totally freaking out. How could he possibly know all of this?

As if reading my mind, he said, "Didn't you notice all the pictures being taken of you?" He pulled out his phone, unlocked it, and showed me a website. There they were, all the pictures of me in Dr. Simmons' exam room and the headmistress' office. There was even video of me making out with the cheerleader before my exam yesterday. And there was what looked like security camera footage of the headmistress' office showing me fucking the priest. I was stunned and my mind was reeling.

But, to be honest, I was also fucking turned on. How many people had seen me?

Again, Colin could tell what I was thinking. "Don't worry," he said. "It's not a public website. You have to pay a substantial subscription fee, but my allowance more than covers it. I have to say, my favorite is you taking it from behind by the priest while you lick Marie's pussy and then the headmistress's."

Colin started to describe all the things he had seen me doing and I felt my hand wander down to my skirt hem and slide up under and into my schoolgirl panties. While he talked, I fingered myself and he watched me, stroking his cock.

He didn't let me cum, though. He waited until I was just about to go over the edge when he said, "Would you like me to take you to a party? It's just a few of my friends at a hotel room."

At that point, I would have said yes to just about anything, so I agreed and Colin started the car and drove us a few blocks to what was looked like a very expensive hotel. He led me through the lobby and up to a room. When he opened the door, I was greeted by three incredibly hot men about Colin's age.

Colin led me into the room and one of the guys handed me a drink. I think it was a vodka tonic. I drank it in three gulps, trying to drown the trepidation of what was about to happen. I was so turned on, the drink barely phased me.

One of the guys picked up the TV remote and turned it on. On the screen was a slide show of me over the last few weeks getting fucked, doing the fucking, licking pussy, sucking cock. Oh shit, I realized suddenly, I was in for a fun night.

As I watched the TV, one of the guys walked up behind me and started fondling my tits. I could feel his cock against my ass. Just then, another guy walked in front of me and started kissing me. The guy behind me pulled my panties down to just below my hips and started fingering me while the guy in front of me unbuttoned my blouse and pulled it down and off my arms. I was wearing a sheer white bra that showed off my nipples and he leaned down to suck on them. While this was happening, I looked over to my left and saw Colin filming us. Just then, the hands behind me withdrew and the next thing I knew a blindfold was being pulled over my eyes.

The guy in front of me pulled my panties down all the way and off my feet, then he removed my black patent leather shoes, but he left my white knee socks on. He stood up and unhooked my bra and lowered it off me, so now I was just wearing my skirt, knee socks, and the two boys at the ends of my braids. Then the guy behind me backed me up toward the bed. He helped me onto it into a kneeling position while he kneeled behind me. Suddenly, I felt someone in front of me licking my clit and I leaned back against the guy behind me.

While I enjoyed the oral stimulation, the guy behind me whispered, "Have you ever had a cock in your ass?"

"No!" I said, louder than I intended.

He gave a soft laugh and said, "Don't worry, you'll enjoy it."

The mouth on my clit stopped and I became aware of someone else kneeling in front of me. The two guys helped me to straddle the guy in front of me and then felt myself lifted up and lowered down onto a cock. It was easy because my pussy was dripping wet from everything that had happened so far. I started riding this cock up and down while the guy in front of me kneaded my tits, and then I felt the familiar sensation of lube in my ass crack and what I think was a finger slid inside of me and started pumping in and out. This went on for a few seconds and then the finger withdrew and I felt something significantly larger pushing against my asshole.

I stopped moving on the cock in front of me and waited for what was about to happen. I held still as the cock slowly slid inside my ass. He was being careful, moving in a little bit at a time until his cock was all the way in, then he slowly started moving in and out. The guy in front of me started moving in the same, but opposite rhythm, kind of like machine pistons. At anyone one moment a huge cock was thrusting into me while the other pulled out. I'd never felt anything like it.

The guy in front of me reached down and stroked my clit with one of his hands while the guy in front of me leaned forward and flicked my nipples with his tongue, moving back and forth between the two. The two guys kept this up, pumping in and out of me, stroking me, licking me. We all moved together, getting more and more aroused until I yelled out, "Oh god, I'm going to cum!" and I did. At the same time, both guys groaned and thrusted super hard, shooting hot cum into both of my holes at the same time.

I rode the waves of my giant orgasm as long as I could, then I collapsed back against the guy behind me. I could feel his cock softening in my ass and the cum sliding down my crack. The guy in front of me pulled out and cum dripped down onto the bedspread.

The guys lowered me down on the bed onto my back and I felt someone take each of my arms, pull them wide above my head, and tie them to the bed. Then someone spread my legs wide and tied them as well. Just then, I heard a knock at the door.

"Housekeeping!" a voice outside said.

"Oh, good," said one of the guys. "The escort is here."

I heard the door open and someone walk in. "She's over there," one of the guys said. "I think she needs some cleaning up."

"My pleasure," said a voice that was very familiar. Suddenly, I felt hands on my inner thighs and a tongue between my legs. Whoever it was started licking all over my pussy and then down to my asshole, cleaning up all the cum that was dripping out of me. I enjoyed it immensely, but I was still recovering from my last orgasm, so I didn't feel anything building yet.

The mouth stopped licking me and my blindfold was removed. I looked down towards my feet to see Nurse Jessica standing at the end of my bed! But instead of her nurses uniform, she was wearing a French maid's outfit. It was tight and black with white lace edging and the top barely contained her gorgeous tits. She also had on fishnet stockings held up by a black garter belt, and I couldn't be sure but I was fairly certain she didn't have any panties on.

While I watched, the third guy (the one who hadn't fucked me yet) came up behind Jessica and started fondling her. Her black dress was buttoned down the front, so he started undoing the buttons and her enormous tits sprang out. He kneaded them roughly and pinched her nipples while he ground himself against her ass.

I looked around the room. The two guys who had just fucked me were enjoying a drink and watching the show. Colin was still filming. I was starting to worry - was he going to fuck me tonight or not? Was our relationship just going to be him filming me fucking other guys? Or girls?

The guy behind Jessica had finished unbuttoning her dress and dropped it to the floor. I was right - no panties, and also no bra. Just a garter belt around her waist and the stockings. As I watched, he leaned her forward over me. She crawled forward onto the bed and started making out with me, then licking my tits, then kissing me again. As she did this, the guy behind her got on the bed on his knees and pulled out his cock. He stroked it with one hand while the other fondled Jessica's ass. Then suddenly he pulled that hand back and gave her a loud smack on the ass. Jessica moaned in ecstasy and kissed me some more, then she started grinding her thigh against my pussy. The guy behind her must have started fucking her, because she started moving back and forth over me. One of her hands held her up, while the other found its way to my tits and kneaded them roughly.

I was incredibly turned on, but I realized that I wasn't going to cum this time. I just got to watch and be tortured. Jessica continued to be fucked while on all fours over me and kissing me, occasionally fondling my tits. They kept at it for a while, and I did my best to grind my clit against her leg. Finally, they both moaned loudly and came. Jessica hovered over me for about thirty seconds, then lowered herself down next to me on the bed. She threw her leg over my waist and I could feel the cum dripping out of her onto my thigh. She lay there in the afterglow and slowly massaged my boobs while licking my neck and ear.

"Time for you to return the favor, Elise," I heard Colin say after a few minutes. Jessica sat up, and like she had done in the doctor's office, straddled my face. I took in her pussy, dripping with cum, and then sunk my mouth into it, cleaning her and stimulating her clit. Jessica was clearly enjoying this, but after a few minutes, one of the guys stopped her and helped her off the bed.

Colin and one of the other guys untied me. Colin handed his phone to the other guy, looked at me, and said, "Get on all fours across the bed." I did as he said and someone guided Jessica to kneel in front of me.

"You're going to do for me what you did for that priest," Colin said. "Make Jessica cum while I fuck you hard, you little schoolgirl slut. You're going to get the punishment you deserve, whore." With those words, I felt the familiar sting of a riding crop across my ass. Colin kept at it, over and over while I bucked and writhed on the bed. Finally, he stopped and Jessica put a hand behind my head and guided me between her legs. I stuck my tongue out and tasted her delicious pussy again, then I started licking her clit voraciously. Colin fingered me for a few short seconds, then I felt him slam into me hard with his cock and fuck me. He also put a hand down in front of me between my legs and started stroking my clit in time with his thrusts. I smashed my face into Jessica's pussy and Colin fucked and fingered me until all three of us suddenly came hard against each other.

My moans were muffled against Jessica's pussy but I heard Colin yell out, "Take that cock, bitch!" while the other guys cheered and Jessica screamed in pleasure.

That was it, I was done. I collapsed face down on the bed and felt like I was going to pass out. Very gently, Jessica helped me stand up. I was dazed and a little unsteady on my feet, so she slowly helped my pull my clothes back on. My pussy was full of cum which immediately soaked my panties and my hair was a complete fucking mess, so Jessica helped me smooth it down and back into braids. She even retied the bows at the ends. The whole process took about 15 minutes because I was so out of it. Colin and his friends just watched and nodded approvingly at my naked body, taking pictures the whole time.

"Time to go," Colin said. I waved awkwardly at the guys and one of them winked at me while the other two waved back. Colin drove me back to my dorm. He parked outside and felt me up while he gave me a long kiss goodnight.

"You've got another appointment with Nurse Jessica and Dr. Simmons this week," he said. "I can't wait to see how that goes." With that, he got out of the car and opened my door. I did my best to walk in a straight line back to my room and then immediately passed out on my bed, without even changing out of my uniform.