Schoolgirl Visits the Doctor Ch. 03

Story Info
Schoolgirl goes back for her follow up exam.
2.9k words
4.3
85.2k
56

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been one week since my initial appointment with Dr. Simmons and it was time for my follow up. After the events of the week, I was a little nervous about what was to come. I arrived at the doctor's office in the same outfit as last time -- schoolgirl slutty with pigtails -- only this time I was wearing a white thong under my skirt instead of the full white panties we were required to wear as part of the school uniform.

I was a little early for my appointment, so I as I waited, I looked around the waiting room. Much like last time, there were a lot of girls my age there. Some of them I recognized from my dorm at school. One of them, Marissa, had had a particularly rough hygiene inspection this morning and was looking a little distracted. Thinking about that, I began to reminisce about my first week at St. Agatha's. My first morning in the dorm, after we had all gotten showered and dressed, the Head Girl yelled out for us to get ready for inspection. I watched the other girls line up in the hallway shoulder to shoulder and fell in with them somewhere in the middle. Just as we all finished lining up, the door to our dorm opened and Headmistress walked in. She wasn't what you would expect from a Catholic School Headmistress -- she was young and slim and wore a tight black dress rather than the cape-like outfits nuns wore in movies.

As we all stood there waiting, the Head Girl turned to us from the head of the line and called out, "Prepare for inspection!" Instantly all of the other girls reached down and lifted the fronts of their skirts, exposing their regulation white cotton panties. I followed suit, feeling a little weird about the whole thing.

As I watched, Headmistress walked up to the Head Girl and slipped her hand inside the girl's panties. "Excellent, as usual, Diedre," she said, as she moved her hand back and forth. Diedre smiled, clearly enjoying the experience.

Headmistress continued down the line, giving each girl the same treatment. Eventually she came to Marie, my roommate. When she reached her hand in Marie's panties, she gave a slight frown. "Did you shave today?" she asked.

Marie bit her lip and looked appropriately ashamed. "I didn't have enough time this morning, Headmistress."

"Very well," she responded. "Go wait in my office for punishment and then you will go to the nurse's office for cleansing." I thought Marie would be mortified, but she definitely had a grin on her face as she fell out of line and walked out the door.

A few minutes later, Headmistress was standing in front of me. "You're new this year, aren't you?" she said, as she slipped a hand inside my panties which were, frankly, a little damp from watching the other girls get fondled.

"Yes," I said. "My family just moved here over the summer."

"Excellent," she responded. "I'm sure you will enjoy it here."

As she was talking, she moved her hand around between my legs, fondling me and turning me on quite a bit. "You've done an excellent job removing all of your hair, but I like to give the new girls a little extra check since you are new to our rules." As she said this, she slid a finger inside me and also starting fondling my clit with her thumb. I was so confused about what was happening, but it felt amazing and she was clearly in charge, so I just leaned into her hand. I could see the other girls watching me, some of them jealous, and that turned me on even more. Headmistress kept fondling me and stimulating my clit with her thumb. I could feel the familiar tension building down there. It got stronger and stronger until finally I couldn't take any more and I came hard against her hand. While the waves of pleasure washed over me, I leaned into her hand and she kept me standing as my knees gave way to the orgasm.

Finally, she withdrew her hand from my panties and stood back. "Excellent," she said. "You're going to have a great experience here at St. Agatha's."

"Ms. Avera???" I heard someone say as I snapped back to the present in Dr. Simmons' waiting room.

"Yes, here!" I said, standing up and starting to walk toward the back rooms.

"And Ms. Johnson?" the nurse said, and another girl, this one in a cheerleader uniform stood up to follow me back.

As we walked back to the exam rooms, the nurse turned to us. "Dr. Simmons is running a little behind today, so he's doubling up appointments." OK...., I thought as I looked at the other girl who seemed as confused as I was.

The nurse walked us back to exam room 4. I looked around and saw that it was very similar to the room I was in for my last appointment -- exam table with restraints at the top, cabinet in the corner, rolling stool at the end of the exam table.

"I'm Nurse Jessica," the nurse said. "As usual, we're going to need some photos before the exam. Since you're both here, it'll be more efficient if we just take them together. Stand against the wall and take off your blouses and bras, please."

We both walked over against the wall and did as we were told. The other girl had perky little tits, with nipples that pointed up and were obviously getting hard in the cold exam room.

"Why don't you girls put your arms around each other and get close?" the nurse said, holding up her phone to take some pictures. I looked at the other girl and we both sort of shrugged and leaned in. She was warm and her arms felt really good around me. Our breasts brushed against each other and I felt a thrill in my nipples as they came into contact with hers. She lowered her hands down and then lifted them under my skirt, fondling my ass. I did the same to her and the nurse snapped away with her phone.

"You can kiss, if you feel like it," Nurse Jessica said, in a tone that seemed like she meant it more as an order than a suggestion. "And both of your nipples need a little stimulation, so if you would fondle each other's breasts, that would be quite helpful."

The girl and I looked at each other, a little overwhelmed, but then she leaned toward me and started kissing me, sliding her tongue into my mouth and touching mine. Before I knew what I was doing, I started kissing her back. I instantly felt a flood in my panties as our tongues moved around. Then I felt her hand on my left breast, fondling my nipple, pinching it a little. I followed suit and reached up to her left breast and flicked the nipple, which was already quite hard. I had to admit, this was turning me on a lot. We kept making out, tongues in each other's mouths, hands all over each other's bodies, while the nurse silently took pictures. I suspect she was filming as well.

"Ok, you two, time to take off your panties and get ready for the exam," the nurse said, after a while. The girl and I reluctantly separated and began to strip off our underwear and shoes.

"Maya, you're first today," Nurse Jessica said to the other girl. Maya walked over and hopped up on the table and laid back. The nurse put her arms in the restraints and then gave each of her pert tits a little slap. I kept standing awkwardly (and half naked) against the wall.

Nurse Jessica was wearing the same outfit that Nurse Angela was wearing at my appointment last week -- white dress buttoned up the front, white thigh high stockings, and white stiletto heels. I watched as she walked over to the cabinet in the corner and pulled out a huge strap on dildo. She carefully lowered it down and climbed into it. I noticed that it had a small protrusion that looked like it slid between her labia as she pulled it on, which was only possible because she was clearly wearing no underwear. She finished strapping on the dildo, then walked up between Maya's legs and barely stuck the head of the dildo in Maya's dripping pussy.

"Do you want this, Maya?" she asked, and Maya let out a whimper that sounded something like a "yes."

"I need you to ask for it. Say 'Please fuck me, Nurse Jessica."

Maya looked up and said thickly, "Please, please fuck me, Nurse Jessica." As she said this, she writhed around on the table and thrust her tits in the air. It was such a turn on to watch her be tortured like this.

The nurse reached down and operated a switch somewhere and I heard a vibrating noise. The dildo must have been stimulating the nurse's clit as she commenced fucking Maya. Maya was clearly enjoying herself, moaning and writhing around on the table. I was getting super turned on watching this whole scene. I suddenly felt the urge to touch myself, and lowered my hand down to my crotch and slid a finger between my folds. I could feel how wet I was and my middle finger easily found my clit and began to stroke it up and down. At the same time, I used my other hand to play with my tits, fondling them and pinching the nipples. I licked my fingers used them to moisten my nipples. The wetness and the cold of the room made them get hard and stand up. I flicked them with my fingers while my other hand worked my clit, and the whole time I kept my eyes on Nurse Jessica fucking Maya. I wanted to cum so bad, but something told me to hold off, so I stopped stroking my clit and just kept watching the two of them while I played with my tits. As I watched I could see both Maya and Nurse Jessica getting more and more aroused.

"I'm ready to cum, Maya," Nurse Jessica said. "I want you to cum with me." As she said this, Maya started to scream in ecstasy and Nurse Jessica joined her. Nurse Jessica slowed her thrusting and lowered herself down onto Maya and started licking her tits. Maya moaned and rolled around on the table as much as she could with her hands in restraints.

Suddenly, the door to the exam room opened without a know and in walked Dr. Simmons. Nurse Jessica stood up quickly and pulled the dildo out of Maya. My memories of my last fucking by him flooded my brain and I couldn't wait to get up on that table for my "exam."

"Well, apparently you've started the exam without me," he said, taking in the whole scene. I could see that he was already starting to get an erection, and the sight of that huge cock barely contained by his pants made me get even wetter.

As I watched, Dr. Simmons unzipped his pants and pulled out his enormous dick. He was stroking it and as he did so, it got harder and stood straight up. "Nurse, please remove Ms. Johnson from the restraints." Nurse Jessica did as she was told and Maya stood up from the table.

"Ms. Avera, please get on the exam table. I'm going to have Nurse Jessica ensure that you are properly lubricated while I see to Ms. Johnson."

I climbed up on the table and Nurse Jessica put my arms in the restraints just like last time. As usual, I didn't resist at all. Nurse Jessica walked around and stood between my legs. My anticipation was growing with every minute, and my pussy was getting wetter and wetter. Nurse Jessica stuck two fingers inside me and began to thrust them in and out, while her thumb played with my clit. A second later I felt her slap my left breast, then my right.

"You dirty little slut," she said as she continued to assault my pussy and tits. "I say you playing with yourself over there while I examined Ms. Johnson. You really are insatiable, just like all the St. Agnes girls. Your pussy can't get enough of having something inside it, can it?" Then she leaned forward and started flicking my nipples with her tongue, moving back and forth between each side.

As she did this, I looked over and saw that Dr. Simmons had Maya up against the wall. She was facing away from him and he had flipped her sexy little cheerleader skirt up and was fucking her from behind while his middle finger was buried deep in her ass. His other hand groped her tits and she was writhing in bliss. She was reaching down with one hand to play with her clit

As he pounded away at her, he called her every filthy name in the book. "You cum slut, whore, you'll fucking take anything won't you."

All of this came together to bring me to a huge orgasm. My chest heaved up into Nurse Jessica's mouth and she pressed her thumb hard against my clit as I bucked and writhed on the exam table. Finally, she let up and I fell down in exhaustion. As I did so, I heard Dr. Simmons groan as he came inside Maya.

After a few moments, Dr. Simmons said, "Excellent work, Nurse. I'll see to the patient now," as he zipped his pants up. "Ms. Avera, I'm going to need you to clean up Ms. Johnson. She can't go back to school with cum dripping down her thighs, much as she would enjoy that." As he said this, he led Maya over to the table and helped her climb on top of me. Her thighs were on either side of my head and she lowered her pussy down to my mouth. I stuck my tongue out between her labia and found her perfectly sized clit and started to lick it up and down. I could taste her juices mixed with Dr. Simmons cum and I got turned on all over again. I didn't think this exam could be any dirtier than my last one, but somehow it was. Would this keep happening? I wasn't sure if I was elated or terrified.

As I licked Jessica's pussy and she rode me toward her third orgasm of the afternoon, I felt something cool slide down my vagina toward my ass. By this time I was familiar with the feel of lube and I knew what was coming. Something slid inside my ass that was definitely bigger than the last butt plug Dr. Simmons had used on me. "That's good," he said. "We'll just keep testing your limits each time." Then I felt something enter my pussy, and slowly begin thrusting in and out. Dr. Simmons must have been fucking me with a dildo, right? Because there was no way he was ready to go again after his turn with Maya.

But maybe I was wrong. Maya's thighs were on either side of my head, covering my ears, but I am sure I heard Dr. Simmons grunting as he thrust in and out of me. And just like last time, the Nurse saw to my clit. I licked Maya, Dr. Simmons pounded my cunt, and Nurse Jessica fingered my clit. My brain was on overload as all these things happened at once. I could feel the anticipation building inside of me, starting at my clit and spreading all over my body. I knew I was about to experience a huge orgasm.

Just as I thought I couldn't take any more, I came in a huge explosion. At the same time, I felt Dr. Simmons cum inside me and yell, "Fucking whore!" as he thrust his enormous cock in to me as far as it would go. "You fucking little slut," he said, as he continued to thrust in and out of me. "You school girls have the tightest pussies."

As all this happened, Maya came on my face. That girl really was insatiable, like the nurse said.

Slowly, we all disentangled ourselves. Dr. Simmons pulled himself together and looked at me on the table. "Your progress over the past week has been excellent, Ms. Avera," he said. "You're going to need to come in once a week at least so that we can make sure you are developing appropriately for a slut of your caliber. Make another appointment and I'll see you then." With that he walked out of the room, leaving me, Nurse Jessica, and Maya all feeling a little embarrassed.

Nurse Jessica released me from the restraints and Maya and I got dressed. I didn't realize that the nurse was still wearing the strap on, but she was. I watched her lower it down her legs and then she handed it to me. "I thought you might like to try this out before your appointment next week," she said, as she ushered us out the door. As I walked out of the doctor's office, I realized that, like last time, the butt plug was still inside me. As I walked back to St. Agatha's I enjoyed the sensation and thought about how I might put my new strap on toy to good use with my roommate.