Schooling

Story Info
Schooling the teacher.
7.4k words
4.58
13.6k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story depicts the initial reluctance of mature sex, if this is not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise, I hope you enjoy it.

----------

Joe was your typical eighteen-year-old but had found his personal Nirvana. Typically, he was horny all the time but wasn't the most proficient at the chat up with girls his age, he went to every party going in the area and had a lean athletic build, including packing quite the package, it was just when he opened his mouth, he would fall flat on his face metaphorically speaking. He was wishing for the school year to end as he was off to university and he was secretly hoping a different audience that didn't know about his past failures would be a useful change, although he couldn't ignore the fact that this might be an even fiercer audience.

He had called into a local club to use the toilets and discovered these strange holes in the outside wall that butted onto the lady's toilet next door. On closer inspection, he worked out that they were glory holes at the perfect waist height. The realisation hit him and made him try one of the holes out for size, sadly on that occasion there was no one in the toilet but he knew that the club held singles nights every Thursday and so decided that he would return then to try his theory out. Sure enough, that first visit heralded the results he could have only dreamed of previously. Early on in the night's proceedings, he noticed a line of women and so slunk off to the male facilities. The outside cubicle was occupied but he hung around until it was free and then dived inside.

Within a second of dropping his trousers and stepping forward to the hole, his pecker was enveloped by a warm inviting mouth which moaned approvingly as the lady on the other end worked her lips up and down his length. After dumping his load in the very willing mouth he went back to the bar but having recharged some fifteen or twenty minutes later was back in the cubicle once more. This time the opposite cubicle had two visitors and he was treated to a duel blowjob while they made approving noises about what they thought of his dick. That night was concluded after Joe made a third visit to the toilets to unleash his third load.

The next few weeks were similar repeats of his first time and he considered that this was perfect. He got to loose a couple of loads thanks to some expert oral skills of the ladies concerned. Secondly, he didn't have to put too much effort to get off and thirdly he didn't need to utter a word to put off his prospective partner while he pressed his body against the wall. That's not to say these were silent affairs, Joe noticed a couple of times for the end cubicle to become free that some of the male occupants liked to talk, and the female recipients occasionally made approving coos or moans to inspire the bloke but Joe was in this to get off. He occasionally tried other nights but the Thursday singles nights seemed to have the ladies needing to show their appreciation without having to go through the whole dating game.

This week however everything changed while he was recovering from his first come, he noticed Miss O'Connell, his pretty red-haired history teacher in the crowd. In the classroom, she did a good job of hiding her impressive chest but tonight the babies were on show front and centre in a rather nice pink low-cut dress that did a very good job of showing off her long legs. He wondered by she needed to attend single nights as she was hot in his opinion and could probably have the pick of the blokes in a crowd. Joe slunk back into a dark corner to watch the pretty redhead; some twenty minutes after he spotted her he noticed her disappear off to the toilet -- that's when his fertile mind kicked in. Was she visiting the glory hole or was she just 'powdering her nose'?

A quick glance at his watch noted the time she disappeared from view, if she was back within ten minutes then it was probably the latter. His watch was moving agonisingly slow but eventually, the ten-minute mark came and went and she still hadn't appeared from the toilet, 'Maybe she left without me seeing' he considered. By the time the twenty-minute mark came, Joe had pretty much given up seeing his teacher but then she appeared. Not only did she appear but she looked suitably sheepish as she looked around to see if anyone -- other than Joe -- was paying attention to her but thankfully no one was so she settled in for the rest of the night.

The following Thursday saw Joe tucked in the corner to see if he could see Miss O'Connell once more but it seemed she was a no-show. The week after was almost the same but then he caught sight of her making her way from the far side. Joe quickly ducked into the toilets but had to wait a couple of minutes for the cubicle to be freed up but stepped in the minute the occupant had cleared the door. He had purposefully held back from his preferred activity until now but he was worried he would have blue balls if he didn't get released. Within seconds his trousers were around his ankles and he had pushed his prominent boner through the hole. The lips that enveloped him had a vice-like grip as the delicate tongue flickered around the head and down the sides of his cock.

In his mind's eye he could picture his pretty redhead teacher knelt on the floor feathering her mouth along his dick. Joe found the image quite mesmerising and he feared he would come too quickly so he focused on the toilet walls around him for distraction. It was at this point that the other party gave a low guttural moan; one that sounded very familiar to similar ones heard in the classroom. That did it and Joe let his come fly which seemed to catch the recipient off guard as she made a mixture of spluttering swallow and coughing sounds. Joe pulled back quickly and crouched down to look through the hole to see if he could see who was on the other hand.

Sadly, a hand was wiping their mouth but he was able to clock the type of bracelet that was on the visible wrist, more importantly, as the figure turned to stand up he thought he saw the required red hair and his heart leapt at the prospect that Miss O'Connell -- Rose he seemed to remember was her forename -- had been the one currently swallowing down his come. He quickly washed up and exited the toilets to make sure Rose left soon after. Sure enough, less than five minutes later she exited the toilets and more importantly he could see the nearest arm had a bracelet on -- the same design he had so recently seen. That sealed it for him, his pretty history teacher had just sucked him off.

He almost missed her departure from the club and Joe decided now was the opportune moment to strike. Rose was casually walking towards a row of parked cars when she heard behind her "Miss O'Connell, how nice to see you here tonight."

Rose's heart sank, she had been seen at a singles night on a weeknight and the voice sounded very familiar. She set her face in a smile and turned; she couldn't however mask the initial shock on seeing Joe walking towards her "Errr... hello Joe... I hadn't expected to see you here tonight." Her mind was in turmoil, 'I must get out of here as quickly as I can.'

"Well not really" Joe replied, "I thought you realised it was me earlier in the toilets." The car park was suitably well light that he could see the colour draining from her face and Joe went in for the kill "You know, the toilets with the glory hole" leaving his statement hanging in the air.

Rose shook her head as she replied, "I'm not sure I know what you mean."

Joe's smile spread at her indignation. "Oh, I think you do. In fact, I'm just off to the night surgery to have my dick swabbed to see whose saliva is on it. I'm sure the lipstick left behind is an exact match to that very distinctive colour you are currently wearing."

Rose's shoulders slumped as she began to shake in shock, 'How the hell did you ever let yourself be seen.' "I...errr...errr... I..." she stumbled.

"Well, it was nice seeing you" Joe stated and half turned. It would hit him later that his previous stumbling with girls his own age was not present tonight; was it because she was older or someone familiar? He would have to explore that theory later.

"Errr...no... errr, don't go yet" Miss O'Connell tried to say hoping that some radical solution would crop up but sadly nothing did.

Joe shrugged and replied, "Well if there isn't anything else I need to be away before the clinic closes."

"No please" Rose almost shouted in her haste to halt him in his tracks. Joe turned back to face her and stepped nearer to close the distance, she was a few inches shorter than him and she had to look up to fix his gaze on hers. Meanwhile, Joe was looking down switching his gaze between her face and her deep cleavage. "I can explain... "She started to say but froze. Joe wasn't helping things by keeping quiet, in reality, he was scared he'd say something that would derail his plans. Rose's shoulders sagged as she asked, "What do you want from me?"

Joe's mind started to whirl at a million miles an hour at that question. He had dashed out of the club to catch up with her but with no real clear plan, 'What do I want?' he questioned himself. A quick glance at her face showed her obvious fear which seemed to galvanise him, "Well a repeat of what I just had would be good for starters." Rose gasped in shock as she brought her hand up to her mouth. "Hmmm, I notice you aren't denying anything. That's a good start" he added for good measure.

"But... but... but..." she spluttered once more.

Joe's patience started to run out as he replied "Look you can either deny what just happened - it was your bracelet that gave you away by the way -- or we can have a repeat and both enjoy proceedings. If it makes things any more palatable, I will confirm that no living soul will ever hear about this night from my lips. How is that?" Rose looked up into his unyielding face but saw no hope so she downcast her gaze and then slowly nodded her head. "I can't hear you" he prompted.

"Okay, okay. What do you want?" Rose asked with her gaze still at her feet.

"Well for starters I'd like a repeat of what I had in the toilet. You seemed to enjoy it" he said adding, "I think we ought to go somewhere more secluded though, I like being in control of your reputation but don't want that shared with anyone else." They climbed in Miss O'Connell's car and Joe directed her to a hidden path he knew. "Okay stop here" he announced as he unbuckled the seat belt and pushed his trousers around his ankles.

The instrument panel of the car cast a faint glow and Rose was mesmerised to see his hard dick wave about in the air, 'it looked really good' she considered, not able to look away. Joe reached up to put his hand on the back of her neck and then pulled her head and upper torso down so that his face was just inches from his erect dick. She looked up at Joe to state "Not a sole hears about this? I'll be the one losing her job if it gets out."

"I'm going to need some regular treatment in the future but no I promise no one will hear what takes place tonight" Joe replied holding his hand up as if he were in the courtroom. That was enough for Rosie as she took him in her mouth once more; there was no mistaking that this was the impressive dick that she had enjoyed previously although she couldn't shake the feeling that tonight probably wasn't the first time that she had sampled it as she was something of a regular to the toilets when she was at that particular club. The more she worked her lips up and down the dick before her, the more she was getting into it. The experience in the toilets had left her panties damp at the dimensions of the cock but now she had unfettered access to it, she could appreciate it in the fashion it deserved.

Joe was sat in the passenger seat resting his hand on the back of her head, his own head was leant back against the headrest while he savoured the phenomenal sensations her lips and tongue were generating in him as her hair brushed around his crotch. Occasionally his teacher would pull back to plant a series of delicate little kisses on and around the head before she took him in her mouth once more. Having already come once tonight meant that Joe was able to stay the course until he felt his balls tingling and guessing his climax was imminent he stated with an authoritarian voice "I'm about to come, I want you swallowing down every last drop." This seemed to spur the redhead on who re-doubled her efforts, speeding her rise and fall until Joe went rigid and grunted as his come leapt from the head to bathe her tonsils.

Following his instructions to the letter, Rose wouldn't disengage her mouth until she was sure he had finished coming. She then sat back upright and after checking that she had the young man's undivided attention she tipped her head back and swallowed dramatically; sticking her tongue out to make sure he saw her mouth empty. Joe's gaze fell to her breasts once more and she asked, "Is that it then?" secretly she was hoping it wasn't but figured she had pushed her luck for one night.

Joe smiled back "Oh no. I've never licked a girl's pussy before so I'd like you to teach me how to do it, plus I've never fucked a girl before and guess who is going to help me lose that accolade tonight?" Rosie was pleased that he wanted to repay the compliment but fucking was taking this way out of her comfort zone, even though being his first did have a particular appeal, especially as he was packing like he was. Joe snapped her out of her revere when he asked, "I'd like to see your tits please." Rosie sighed heavily but pulled her dress shoulder straps down to peel the cups past her tits, to be copied as she peeled her bra down to reveal the breasts he seemed so fascinated by.

The smile on his face as they were revealed assuaged her guilt at doing these things with a student, or at least he was a current student for another few weeks before he graduated. Joe leant over to capture her little button nipple between his lips to work it over continuously with his tongue. Rosie cradled his head against her boob and leaned back enjoying the attention. She had been without a male partner for some months and to have found an outlet so unexpectedly sent a bit of a chill down her spine. While Joe was still feasting on her tits Rose wriggled around until her panties hung off one ankle. She lifted the hem of her dress to show off her neatly trimmed flash of red pubic hair saying "Okay, it's time for your lesson" as she wriggled around, this time opening her legs as widely as the front seat would allow.

Mimicking Joe's earlier action, she placed her hand behind his head and guided his face down to her excited pussy. She knew she was particularly excited but feeling his tongue rake against her labia sent another shiver up her spine, "Mmmm, that's nice" she cooed by way of encouragement. "Now stroke your tongue up until you feel my clitoris, it's the firm muscle standing out." Just then a pulse shot around her as his tongue worked over the nub "Oh that's good, do that a couple more times" Joe was eager to follow the instruction until she said, "Ok, now work your tongue down until you come to my pussy opening, you'll sense my juices all over it."

Once again Joe followed the guidance and she continued to coo "Oh that's so nice. You're very good at this for your first time." The encouragement spurred on Joe to work his tongue inside -- not easy given the confines but he was dedicated to bringing her off as she had already done for him twice this evening. "Now work your way back to my clit. Good, clasp it between your lips and suck hard. Oh god, that's it. Bash it with the tip of your tongue. Oh yes" was her response to his following each step.

Joe looked up as best he could and was delighted to see the dreamy look in her eyes "Put your middle finger inside me. Yes, that's it" Rosie said as she pushed her hips to intensify the finger's contact, a sharp gasp was followed by "Now your index finger at the same time. Oh god. Do you feel that hard muscle your fingertips are banging?" Joe mumbled as he nodded his head as best he could without losing contact with his mouth. "Oh yes" came the louder gasp "That's my g-spot, girls are going to love you working that..." she had to trail off as her upper body lurched at the same time as her pussy clamped down on his intruding fingers "... Oh." Her head was leant back against the car window as she growled deeply inside her.

Joe kept his fingers inside her but held still while she worked her way through what was obviously her orgasm. Rosie reached down and clasped his wrist with both hands and pushed forward so that his fingers slowly slipped out of her "Now put those fingers and taste my juices." As Joe followed the instruction she asked, "Did you enjoy that?"

Joe nodded enthusiastically replying "Both making you come and tasting you."

Rosie smiled down at him as she said "As long as you do that every time you are with a girl you have a bright future ahead of you. You were very good. Now however time is running away and you wanted your cherry popping?" Joe was once again nodded enthusiastically. "Ok sit back" she said waiting for him to follow her lead. Once he was sat back upright Rosie wriggled around the front seats and straddled his legs. Her pussy hovered over his dick that was pointing skywards and unceremoniously sank her silk purse down his length. They both groaned in unison approvingly as he felt her gripping his length.

For Rosie, it had been so long without a dick that she feared she'd come without first getting him off. He stared up at her "Oh god, that feels magical." She smiled down at him and then steered his head so his face was at her breasts again leading him to latch his mouth on the firm nubs once more. Rosie rode her pussy up and down his dick for all she was worth as Joe grasped her hips for leverage. She was desperate not to come yet but guessed from his grunting and heavy breathing that his climax was imminent so kept herself on a steady boil until she lurched upwards one last time before letting his come fly inside her.

Rosie was thankful to unleash her own climax as her pussy gripped his dick as though her life depended on it. She slumped forward and rested her head on his shoulder with her mouth close to his ear "Oh god that was good. How was losing your cherry to your old teacher?"

His reply was instantaneous "Amazing. I've never felt anything quite like it."

Rosie knew it was very wrong but she chuckled slightly as she replied "Good. Does it mean you'll be looking for repeat performances?"

"Oh yes please" came his gasped reply "It was too good not to repeat." After a short pause, he added "As long as that's okay with you that is" his tone was very different from the man who seemed to be in control in the car park. The two lovers stayed locked together as they mutually came down from their respective highs and it was a weary Rosie who moved back to the driver's side of the car and slumped down seemingly exhausted. She felt bad about taking Joe's cherry but then it had been his idea in the first place, what she could not ignore was the little aftershocks still going off inside her thanks to his particular dick. She had experienced quite a few lovers but the reality was that they paled in comparison to what he was packing.

She took him back to the club car park to pick up his car and Joe was surprised when his pretty teacher leant over for one final kiss. It projected a degree of intimacy that he hadn't expected but most certainly welcomed. Don't get me wrong, he enjoyed it and once he was back in his car replaying the events of the evening, he found himself clinging to the memory of what her soft lips felt like on his. He arrived back home but couldn't recall a single event of the journey home; he went straight to bed but couldn't sleep as he lay there staring at the ceiling occasionally putting his t-shirt to his nose to inhale the scent of his luscious redhead teacher; the same one that had taken his cherry, the same one that had let him feast on her breasts, the same one that had sucked his cock and more importantly the same one that had taught him how to lick a pussy. All these memories combined to make him hard again despite having come three times so he didn't sleep much that night.

12