Schooling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day saw Joe in Miss O'Connell's classroom and as he sat at the back he could stare at her longingly as she danced -- or at least to Joe it seemed like she did - around the classroom, not able to take his gaze away from her chest or butt whichever was pointed at him each time she turned to write something on the board for the class. As she dismissed the class Rosie asked "Mr Graham, could you stay behind class please, I need a word with you." As some of Joe's friends shuffled out, they pulled his leg asking 'What had he done?' or 'You're in trouble now.'

Joe remained in his seat and once the final student had left Rosie went and closed the door before she made her way to the young man. Her smile was as broad as Joe had ever seen, as she took the seat next to his Rose reached her hand over to Joe's and softly said "I want to thank you for last night but more importantly wanted to enquire if you were mentally in a good place."

Joe shrugged and responded "I didn't sleep too well I have to say" Rosie's expression changed to one of concern at his opening statement but then he clarified, "I couldn't stop thinking of how good you felt last night. I really had to try to get rid of the stupid grin off my face before coming into the classroom today. Rest assured I won't be saying anything to anyone, especially after what you did for me last night."

Rosie squeezed his hand as she replied "Oh you're sweet, I don't worry about that, you gave me your word last night. I was concerned I'd adversely affected you; I want the best for you and was concerned I'd achieved the opposite."

Joe looked her square in the eyes and the depth of feeling in his voice portrayed his emotion "Last night was so very special for me... "

He trailed off and so Rosie prompted him "And?"

"Well... I errr... I don't want to get too heavy but... could we, you know... do it again sometime?" Joe finally got his words out.

Rosie never stopped to pause as she replied, "Normally I wouldn't encourage such a thing" Joe's face portrayed his very obvious disappointment but then changed dramatically as she continued "But after how special you felt inside me yesterday, I don't think I could wait too long to experience it again." Joe's face was a picture of delight on hearing she too wanted a repeat. "I live alone and am at a loose end tonight or for the whole weekend for that matter. You can come around anytime."

Joe mulled the thought in his head for a moment before saying "I could tell my parents I'm going camping for the weekend."

Rosie hadn't expected that reply but was pleased nonetheless that he was happy to devote so much time to her. After checking the door, she leant forward and kissed him full on the lips. Leaning back, she said, "Sorry but you have no idea how much I'm looking forward to you visiting." The reality was that her pussy gave an involuntary lurch at the prospect of being reacquainted with his dick once more. She quickly scribbled down her address as she told him "Just come around when you are free, I'll be ready and waiting."

Here was a very hot redhead with an amazing body wanting to do lots more sexual gymnastics with Joe, he really had discovered his personal Nirvana. Both struggled to focus on the rest of their day and some even noticed how distracted they were even if they didn't voice their concerns. Joe dashed home to pack some things to keep up the illusion that he was camping with his friends. He knew his parents wouldn't check up as it was a common occurrence. He was at Rosie's front door as soon as he could get there and was delighted when she answered the door wearing a very special white lacy bra and panty set. She had gone the whole hog with matching suspenders and stockings which seemed to generate the required reaction if the front of Joe's trousers were any indication.

She pulled him inside and as soon as she had shut the door, pushed Joe back to the door and immediately slumped to her knees before him to take his hard dick in her mouth for the first time that day. Joe was eager to repay the favour while she was still swallowing his come down. He would repeat the exercise many times over the weekend as he turned into a man possessed by the need to lick pussy. Rosie positively encouraged him, even going as far as to talk him through some new techniques. They concluded the evening with Rosie riding her clasping pussy around his dick while she rode him leaning forward to have his mouth devour her sensitive breasts.

They never dressed for the entire weekend and rarely ate or drank anything other than the other's bodily fluids; so consumed with meeting the other's needs was their dedication. They were rarely out of contact with the other, they slept tangled in each other, and they showered together. Holding on tightly to each other invariably led to Joe sporting yet another hard-on and Rosie finding it too much to resist relieving his straining dick. They were lying panting on Rosie's bed on Sunday evening when she professed "I can't get enough of you and I can't thank you enough for doing what you've done for me. Is there anything I can give you as a reward? - absolutely anything" she begged.

Now this got Joe's mind working overtime, 'Mmmmm, she's obviously not considered the consequences of her words.' He wanted the best for her but there was something that sprang to mind, "There is something you could do for me but I'm not ready to say what just yet. I just want to remember this weekend as I'm sure I'll relive the events as long as I live."

Rosie kept begging him to tell her "Please, I will literally do anything to reward you."

Joe held up a hand and deflected "All in good time, the time isn't right. Let's just enjoy what we have." This seemed to placate his horny redheaded teacher and the two settled into a routine over the next few weeks. Most weekends Joe's parents didn't see him as he was off to some camp or activity when the reality was, he was spending the weekend at Rosies's house. Sometimes they couldn't wait for the weekend and they hooked up at the school in some secret unused room or other.

It was on Joe's final week at the school when announced what his ask was, "When I leave for university, would you come out to see me sometimes?"

They were holding each other after yet another amazing fuck, this time in a disused classroom. Rosie had nestled her face into Joe's neck and was planting a series of small kisses along his jawline when she stopped and replied in a husky whispered voice "How about I do more than that, everywhere needs history teachers; how about I start applying for jobs in the area you'll be in. That way I can hand my notice in here. Does the idea of being available at a moment's notice appeal?" Joe's heart leapt at the news, he had become addicted to the clasping pussy that rode him so spectacularly -- just as Rosie had become addicted to the column of flesh that regularly ploughed her pussy to mush and not forgetting that amazing tongue and mouth that did such a fine job of making her climb the walls in lust. She may have started his tuition in pussy eating to make him a better lover for future partners but the reality was that she was in no mood to share his talent with anyone.

The weekend brought the pivot point of their relationship. Joe's parents were away for the weekend and he took particular pleasure in inviting Rosie to his place rather than hers. The first part of Saturday had been similar to many of the last few weeks; the two lovers spent their time playing with each other and finding new positions and rooms in which to fuck. It was late afternoon and Joe was spooned behind an equally naked Rosie on the family's sofa. This was the point when they heard a key in the back door making both jump up and scramble for their hastily discarded clothes.

Rosie feared discovery by anyone; Joe feared it was his parents and both froze as a diminutive figure stepped in from the kitchen. It was Pia Kristensen, a young girl who had been in Miss O'Connell's class last year and Joe's oldest friend. The blonde looked from one lover to the other trying to work out what had been going on when she had arrived "Errr... it's not what it looks like" Rosie began to stammer.

Joe sniggered as he added, "It's exactly what it looks like but what are you doing here?"

Pia was still wearing her shocked look "You're Mum and Dad expected you to be off somewhere and asked me to check on the house. I can see it's in good hands though I'm just surprised to see you here Miss O'Connell."

Rosie wanted the ground to open up and swallow her as she begged "Please, I beg you. Don't say anything about this. I'll get fired but more importantly, Joe's parents would be disappointed in him."

Pia held her tiny hand up as she replied "Nobody's hearing anything from me; Joe and I are the keeper of each other's secrets. I dare say he hasn't told you about my secrets?"

Joe interjected at this point "I would never tell."

Pia shrugged as she replied, "See, he knows I'm gay and has no doubt kept that little nugget to himself hasn't he?"

Rosie processed her words and eventually replied "Well I suppose the close-cropped hair, the remoteness and facial piercing stereotypes might give it away but no he hasn't said a word."

"Look, I'll leave you to it" Pia said as she turned but then stopped and faced Joe once more asking "How long have you two been... you know?"

Joe was surprised by the question but still answered "Just a few months not long after I turned 18. It started as giving me a bit of schooling in how to please women and just kind of snowballed from there."

"Hmmm" Pia considered. Her expression changed to one of conspiracy "So you fuck your student to show him how to please women? How selfless."

"I can explain" Rosie started but Pia cut across her.

"Oh, I'm sure you have your reasons but I can imagine this is something you want to be kept quiet" the diminutive blonde reasoned.

The doubts cropped up in Rosie again. If Joe had found his personal Nirvana between Rosie's legs, she had found her own in what hung between his. She knew there would be a reconning at some point but had hoped to postpone this one by moving away from the area.

"Please I beg you, don't say anything" It was Joe that did the pleading this time hoping his friendship counted for something.

Pia was expecting the tutor to be the one to voice those words "I won't say anything..." Pia began to say and saw the look of hope return to Miss O'Connell's face "... but I've never had my pussy licked before. The price of my silence is a similar schooling to what my friend has been enjoying."

Rosie gasped and covered her mouth. Her face turned white while Joe's turned beetroot red "No you can't... " he began to say.

Pia cut across him "Oh I can. Look you are my oldest friend, I knew something was afoot and I'm delighted you've reached such a point, I really am, but in a few weeks, we're off to the four winds and doubt our paths will cross much. I've had no one but you to confide in these last few years and I have a ton of questions." She turned her gaze to Rosie and asked directly "Have you ever experimented with same sex when you were my age?"

"Errr... well... errr, yes" Rosie spluttered. Even Joe was shocked by her reply, Pia was more delighted than surprised "I can't do it with a student though."

"Ex-student and I'm over 18" Pia corrected. Rosie looked from Pia to Joe and back again as he was doing something similar. It dawned on Rosie that she had been painted into a corner again, in much the same vein as she had in the club car park and her shoulders slumped as had been the case all those months previously. "What's it to be teach, provide some homeschooling or face the consequences of the word getting out."

"Please Pia, I beg you" Joe stated sinking to his knees.

Rosie didn't like seeing her lover reduced to this and fixed Pia with a determined expression "If you're willing to come up with a scheme like this, how do I know you won't shoot your mouth off anyway?"

Pia shrugged as she replied "Good point. You won't know if I will but Joe does" She turned to her friend and stated, "Look, I wouldn't pressure you if it wasn't important but I promise I would never let a confidence out."

Rosie looked at Joe still on his knees and then turned to Pia "I'll do it, but not for you, I'm doing it because of what Joe means to me."

Pia seemed to approve of her sentiment "I'm pleased to hear it, for what it's worth I can tell how much you mean to him and it's good to hear it's mutual. Now where do you want to do it?"

Joe stood up and went to hold Rosie's hand "I'll be here beside you the whole time."

"EUYW" screeched Pia "You can sit in the corner looking the other way, I don't want you seeing me." Joe looked at Rosie and she shrugged sending him off to the corner of the room. Pia turned her attention to Rosie as her bold statements softened "Can I see your tits, please? They look so big and beautiful."

The thought in Rosie's head was how Joe liked to adore her breasts, she had always tried to hide them in her teen years but Joe's attitude towards them was making her rethink her stance, and now this; maybe there was something in Joe's suggestion for her to make more of them. Rosie lifted the T-shirt she had hastily put on -- Joe's T-shirt it had to be said -- over her head and heard the audible gasp from Pia as the orbs came into view. 'They're breath taking' Pia thought to herself as she marvelled at the way they sat on her former tutor's chest. Pia quickly shed her own clothes and settled down on the sofa with her legs held wide. The thought that this pretty redhead had dabbled with lesbian love in the past had her pussy buzzing but once she had agreed to tutor Pia, the blonde was almost breathless at the prospect of having her pussy licked. She had read countless stories about it, watched so many porn videos but had never experienced it herself.

Rosie was silent but her expression was resolute, 'This is Joe's friend and a fellow woman, she deserves a fair crack of the whip.' She nestled down between Pia's outstretched legs and put her tongue to work immediately, Rosie was feeling bad as her first female experience had been tender with lots of kissing and caressing but she didn't feel in that kind of mood today. As soon as Rosie's tongue made contact with Pia's clitoris the young blonde started to convulse and gyrate around. She grasped the back of Rosie's head and let out a series of deep groans and moans.

'Oh my god, this everything I hoped it would be' Pia tried to focus her thoughts as the sensation grew inside her. Her only previous experience was bringing herself off and so she knew the familiar feeling that was growing inside her and yet even her highest experience to date, normally aided by watching a porn movie at the same time, was nothing compared to this.

Joe could hear the gasping and groaning and knew his lover was putting everything into making Pia's wishes come true but he still felt a pang of shame that he had not been able to prevent Rosie from having to do something she obviously didn't want to do.

Rosie had initially started by going through the motions but the more she went on, especially when she started to drive her tongue inside Pia's juiced-up pussy, the more she was starting to enjoy it. This surprised her as she hadn't had too many experiences but had forgotten how tasty another woman could be; yes, she tasted her juices off Joe's cock often enough but straight from the source was proving a different sensation. Rosie had Pia coming very quickly but kept on at the task, bringing her off a second time by introducing her fingers to work her g-spot. She was sat back on her heels admiring how comprehensively she had fucked the young blonde to a submission; licking her lips to savour the flavour.

Pia eventually stirred and as she slowly reanimated her limps sat up and gasped "God that was good. Could I... try that... on you now... I might need some pointers... like you gave Joe though." Rosie hadn't expected this turn of events but still climbed up on the sofa so Pia could switch places. Pia's determination had dissipated and now she wanted to show her reverence for the woman that opened her eyes so very comprehensively. The blonde planted a series of small kisses along Rosie's inner thigh starting from the knee upwards. It was something she had seen in a movie and as she slowly progressed upwards, she got why it looked so special on film, feeling the silky soft flesh on her lips. All too soon she had reached the neatly trimmed red pussy; it looked so pretty and Pia admonished herself for not keeping her own pubic hair in check. Her tongue danced around the splayed labia as she nuzzled her nose in the addictive aroma.

It just served to underline that she had made the right choice in pursuing the lesbian path, the sensations were so much softer. Yes, she knew about butch lesbians that were anything but soft, this experience with her former tutor however was the exact series of sensations that she had hoped it would be. The way Rosie's clitoris looked and reacted to her tongue just drove Pia on to provide the recipient with as much pleasure as she had just generated within herself. Pia would occasionally look up at the expressions being played out on the pretty redhead's face, she could see what her friend saw in the woman, especially those lovely tits that Pia reached up and clamped her thumbs and forefingers around the firm rubbery nipple.

Her gaze shifted down to the long outer labia of her pussy which contrasted dramatically with her own. She took one and then the other in her mouth to suck on before questing her tongue further down to sample the musky flavour that seemed to be pouring from Rosie's pussy. Once again Pia found herself congratulating her friend on finding such a treasure, she thought it was a pang of jealousy but secretly she was happy that he had found someone who was equally into him as he was with her. Pia shifted again and took Rosie's clit between her lips to bash it with her tongue and this finally brought Rosie to the edge before she gave an anguished cry and her body went rigid. This was when she felt Rosie's clitoris twitch and jump against her tongue and the blonde knew in an instant that she would be forever doing as much as she could to generate this reaction in others.

Pia set about redressing as Rosie recovered and she said, "Thank you for that, you could give Joe a run for his money and you needed no prompters from me."

Pia smiled at that compliment "No it is me who should thank you. I thought I had learnt a lot from the various videos I have watched but in person was so very much better." Turning to Joe Pia said, "I can see you've chosen wisely, I'm off now but rest assured my lips are sealed."

Joe returned to Rosie's side as the older woman put her arm around her lover's back, thankful to feel his touch. They bid Pia farewell and on hearing the lock turned once more she pushed Joe back to sit on the sofa. Like someone possessed Rosie dragged his trousers off him and climbed aboard his erect dick that was standing proud to start a frenetic rise and fall along his dick while mashing her lips against hers.

A few days before Joe and Rosie took off for their new home Rosie invited Pia over to her house -- without Joe, it had to be said -- so they could have one last role together. Or so they thought as Pia would go visit Joe every so often and Rosie would always ensure the two women hooked up at least once per visit. Joe knew about it and approved just as he did when Rosie eventually had their first child and had Pia as the baby's godparent.

12