Schooling a Slut

Story Info
Mistress Elaine schools a proper suburban housewife.
3k words
4.49
35.1k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glancing over her shoulder uneasily, Nathalie's heart palpitated. Framed by the lush boulevard oak trees on either side of the Norman Rockwell-like suburban street, an immaculate blonde schoolgirl wrestled with her over-stuffed backpack full of books. She comedically fumbled to unlock her front door. It was Vera Malane, her daughter's classmate.

The screen door clattered shut over at Vera's house.

She shuffled through the mailbox full of daily bills and junk mail, but one letter was clearly out of place. Clandestinely tilting the face of the taupe envelope back exposed a large scribed letter "N." Nervously clutching the envelope to her chest, Nathalie glanced to verify that no one was watching her.

Hastily tossing the rest of the mail onto the foyer table, Nathalie pried the blood red wax seal from the linen envelope. Unfolding the letter revealed an explicit set of instructions along with an address to a house in the notoriously high crime area of Hazelwood. The list was vulgar and graphic. Wetness oozed indecently within her folds.

I should just stay home. Nathalie lifted her grey skirt pushing two fingers beneath the elastic of her white lace panties. The engorged nub responded to the slutty kneading by coating her fingers with a syrupy clear pleasure. She brought the glossy moistened fingertips to her tongue tip. I want this.

Nathalie looped her tongue around the digits and inhaled her scent lustily. Mrs. Beaumont sucks a good cock.

She ovaled her lips and greedily suctioned the two fingers, completely unaware that the front door to her house had been left wide open.

Nathalie Beaumont oozed sexuality. To Vera, her best friend's mom's prudish conservative dress and mannerisms were the epitome of beauty. Voyeuristically peeking between the slats of the living room blinds, Miss Malane humped her pelvis against the couch armrest. If Veronica Lake had a distant relative that had inherited her genes, it would certainly be Mrs. Beaumont.

She's fingering herself. Vera bit her lip and shamelessly forced her pubic mound into the leather armrest. Doesn't she know that anyone walking by could see?

An alert chimed on her phone.

Vera quickly thumbed a text reply; ":P YES. She has opened the envelope."

Impatiently, she tossed her phone back onto the leather couch, glanced up and pursed a frown. Damn she closed the door.

Her phone chimed again. A rush of anticipation stirred once again as she read the text;

"Now my control of her pleasure and your service to me shall take place."

--

Hours inched away to twilight when Nathalie finally reached the depressed neighbourhood of old Hazelwood. The address led her to a dilapidated wood clad three level Queen Anne squashed between two warehouses. Her spiked heels nearly ruined, as she charted a heaved, broken shadowy sidewalk bordered by overgrown patchy crabgrass, around the side, then back of the house, all the way to the lower floor entrance. She fought hard to get the unwelcoming basement door ajar. It complained loudly as it swung into the rock floor entrance, bashing the wall with a thud.

Conscientiously, Nathalie shouldered the door closed and attempted to lock it behind her. The sagging wood door would not cooperate. The old latch clicked over and over again frustratingly, ­until finally she was able to get it to engage.

I'm here. Anxiety knotted her stomach. WHAT am I doing here!

Nathalie tensed and squeezed her thighs together prudishly.

Ohhhh! Her moist freshly waxed folds skated indecently, whetting the black lace panties.

Yes, I am here! With one hand instinctively on her lower abdomen, she scissored her thighs and surveyed a surrounding assortment of bindings, sexual devices and toys hanging from a rack on the concrete basement wall.

I must do what Mistress told me. Piece by piece, Nathalie removed all of her clothes, except for her wet black panties. If her husband ever found out where she was.

Greedy fingers slipped over her pubis and parted her cleft. "Ohhh" Nathalie squeezed her thighs together. She was wet like a slut.

Wriggling within their sensuous stickiness, the panties slid over the smooth luscious mound into a swirl of expectation. Her eyes focused on the cast iron hand cuffs and ankle cuffs hanging on the wall.

The cool damp air wicked her perspiration. "Shit." A lusty rush of blood engorged her labia.

Mindlessly, Nathalie positioned her blouse, skirt, and bra tidily onto the robe hooks. Perfectly manicured suburban fingers briefly grasped the menacing and secure texture of the mediaeval style hand and ankle cuffs.

Focus. Remember what Mistress has instructed.

.

Nathalie stood, eyes cast to the floor beside a hand hewn wood plank table. A solitary Hitchcock-like light-bulb luminesced just above her head.

Line Three; Wait completely naked, wearing only the panties that your husband gave you. Ready to submit.

--

The unwilling groan of a door announced that someone had entered the room. There was a tattle tale click of stiletto heels on the cold bare concrete floor approaching. Nathalie lifted her eyes slightly, cautiously.

"Well now Mrs. Beaumont, you seem to be much more of a slut, as opposed to the chaste suburban housewife that you present yourself as." Mistress Elaine surveyed Nathalie with a knowing smirk.

"Yes, Mistress Elaine," she responded properly. Her pussy gushed like a streetwalker.

"On your back slut." Mistress Elaine gave her thigh a quick sting of the riding crop.

Nathalie complied laying on her back. Mistress Elaine shackled her wrists then secured them up over her head. Next, her ankles were shackled.

Nathalie rocked her head to the side as her legs were spread apart and secured. Her cunt juices flowed, whetting the black lace panties lusciously. Soon she would be a slut.

The sound of heavy boots striding across the concrete floor caused her to crane her neck off the table and look.

Next to Mistress Elaine stood a striking male. A black leather mask hid his face, but not his strong stubbled jaw. His chiseled muscular chest looked like it was going to explode from the drawstrings of the worn rawhide vest. Powerful, well muscled arms framed his sexy sculpted abs.

Nathalie stretched her neck up from the table uncomfortably and gasped at the sight. "Holy fuck!" A thick beastly cock drooped in a predatory semi erection between muscled tree trunk legs. His bulging quads were semi covered by leather riding chaps.

"Yes, my dear Mrs. Beaumont, my studly man, Mason is going to ride you like a slut. I thought it quite suitable that he wear riding chaps, don't you?" Mistress Elaine explained, obviously proud of her stallion of a man.

"And look at this big thick nine inch cock," she exclaimed, using her riding crop to lift and manipulate the hardening horse sized penis. "Mason is going to stretch your slutty cunt completely by the time he is finished doing my bidding,"

"Yes, Mistress." Nathalie responded meekly. The sight of Mason's monster cock was frightening, but she wanted it. She wanted to feel it's thickness inside her, laying waste to her soaked pussy.

"Show me the slut's cunt!" Mistress Elaine instructed her stud.

With a swift grasp and wicked sounding tear, Mason ripped the crotch of Natalie's expensive lacy panties wide open.

"Noooo!" Nathalie wailed. How would she explain this to her husband. The sexy lingerie he gave her destroyed.

Mason continued ripping the panties off of Nathalie's squirming body, until they were four small lacy black rags.

"You're a slut Mrs. Beaumont, and we are going to prove it to you," Mistress Elaine stated in a matter of fact voice.

Reality was setting in and Nathalie was losing control. She sighed loudly as her pussy oozed juices all over her inner thighs.

"We have a special surprise for you, Mrs. Beaumont."

Nathalie's eyes opened wide to see a figure walking towards her from the shadowy corner of the basement room. Reality had suddenly changed for the worse!

--

Vera Malane strode towards Nathalie. She was barefoot wearing an extremely skimpy school uniform.

"Oh my god, no," Nathalie muttered. Vera was her daughter's best friend and neighbor, and only eighteen years old. How could Mistress Elaine do this?

Anticipation raced through her shackled body. She was a beautiful young lady. Nathalie moistened her lips. Vera's pert breasts peeked through the opening of the unbuttoned blouse. Her smooth pussy was visible just below the hem of her hiked up plaid school girl skirt.

"Hi, Mrs. Beaumont." Vera sassily chirped. Her blue eyes sparkled with cunning and sexuality as she flicked her long blonde hair.

"Mistress Elaine says I get to help make you a dirty slut!" The nymph-like girl strode proudly around Nathalie and stopped between her legs.

"Oh, look at your cunt, Mrs. Beaumont. You got a Brazilian. It's all smooth, and hairless and, and, and look you are all wet. Wet like a slut!"

"Can I make her a slut now, Mistress Elaine?"

"Make her a dirty whore!" Mistress Elaine handed Vera the riding crop and walked away.

"Oh goodie, goodie, goodie, I'm going to make you a slut, Mrs. Beaumont. A dirty slut!"

Nathalie squirmed helplessly, but her whole body tingled with anticipation. A part of her wanted this. She wanted to be a slut, but she had no idea what would happen now. Mistress Elaine was gone and Vera was now apparently in charge. Was this a cruel trick by the Mistress?

"I'm so excited! Look Mrs. Beaumont." Vera lifted her skirt up and rubbed her shaved pussy. She pushed her fingers into her tight moist labia, then circled her clitoris.

"Oh fuck." Nathalie moaned. A rush of sexual energy moved through her. Vera's tight youthful pussy was delectable.

Vera moved to her and leaned into her ear. "You're so beautiful Mrs. Beaumont. I'm going to make you cum so hard, so many times"

She kissed Nathalie on the cheek kindly, "but I am going to make you into a dirty little slut!" Vera smeared her fingers into Nathalie's mouth. "Taste my pussy slut. Doesn't it taste yummy?"

"Oh yes." Nathalie sucked the sweet pussy juices from Vera's fingers.

"Yes, Mistress!" Vera smacked Nathalie with the riding crop stinging her clit.

"Ohhhh, yes miss-" a wave of pleasure moved through Nathalie's naked body and her pussy gushed cum. Her clit stung slightly but instead of pain, the pent up erotic tension caused her to erupt in orgasm. Her body convulsed and she thrust her pubic mound in the air aching for more attention.

Catching her breath, she could see that Vera was already quite proud of her accomplishment.

Vera produced a lipstick from under the table.

"You are going to be such a whore." Vera carelessly smudged the bright red lipstick over Nathalie's mouth.

"Oh you are a messy slut, aren't you?" The teen surveyed her job. "Let's see about your other lips now!"

"Ohhh, ummm, mistress." Nathalie wriggled while Vera rudely pressed the red lipstick up and down her engorged labia, fucking the lipstick into her pussy occasionally.

"Let's see, what else?" Vera pondered. "Oh yes. A whore's clit needs some lipstick too."

"Mmmmm, ohhh!" Nathalie wriggled and moaned as Vera reddened her aching clit with the lipstick tube.

Vera wrote letters or something on her tummy. "There now everyone can see that you are a dirty slut, 'cause it says so."

"Now for some cock."

--

Vera grabbed the muscular stud by the cock and led him over beside Nathalie's face. "Rub it in her face like this."

Nathalie's tongue darted willingly over and under Mason's large glans. It rapidly hardened to a full steel like erection. She continually flicked the cleft of his glans with the tip of her tongue until the sweet nectar of his pre-cum began to flow.

"Mmmmm so delicious." Nathalie murmured savouring his taste.

Mason grunted like an animal and Vera's pretty blue eyes were fixated on the flowing precum.

Vera leaned into Nathalie's ear. "Can you show me how to do that later, Mrs. Beaumont?"

"Mmmm hmmm," Nathalie smiled looking at Vera, while continuing to lick the tip of the stud's huge cock.

"You are not allowed to cum until I tell you, slut." The young mistress instructed while holding up a large wand vibrator. Vera climbed to the foot of the table between Nathalie's legs and pressed the buzzing vibrator into her juicy cunt.

"Oh noo fuck!" Nathalie groaned. She was going to cum again soon, and cum hard. There was no way she could control it.

"Suck his cock, dirty slut. Suck it like a whore."

Nathalie willingly opened her mouth and hovered as much of the massive cock as she could into her mouth. About all she could get inside was the head of it, but she sucked hard.

I am sucking it like a whore, she thought to herself. This was not a loving fellatio, like when she sucked her husband's cock. This was a wanton, crazed cock sucking. Impossibly she wanted his whole cock down her throat. Like a slut!

"That's it, suck it like a dirty cock slut. And remember don't cum until I allow it, Mrs. Beaumont, or else!"

Vera jammed the wand vibrator into her pussy lips grinding it up and down. Nathalie reflexively fucked her pussy back into the teen mistress's vibrator. She couldn't help herself. She couldn't even speak. She muttered and moaned sucking even harder on Mason's cock. She stuck her tongue out along the underside of his horse sized shaft and enveloped it further.

The stud responded by fucking it into her mouth, trying to force it even deeper.

Vera's ministrations continued. She rubbed the vibrator across her asshole, then up to her clit, then fucked it into her begging cunt.

"Don't cum Mrs. Beaumont. Don't cum slut, or else!" Vera reiterated.

It was impossible to not cum. Nathalie came like a slut as she gagged on Mason's cock. She forced her cunt as hard as she could against the vibrator, trying to fuck it inside her aching wetness. Her eyes teared up as she looked up. She must have had this monstrous cock nearly all the way inside her throat.

"I told you not to cum, SLUT!" The young mistress demanded loudly.

"Now you will be punished!" With that Vera began striking Nathalie's swollen clitoris firmly and rhythmically with the riding crop, and at the same time fucking the big powerful vibrator in and out of her cunt.

Nathalie's body convulsed and wrenched in whorish pleasure. An even more powerful orgasm was building, on top of her current stream of cum. Her mouth and throat seemed to relax, as she drank the stud's nine inch cock all the way down her esophagus. Her teeth grated on the veiny shaft as she sucked it like a dirty cum slut.

Nathalie felt the cock thicken in her throat and heard Mason curse loudly. His cock pulsed and erupted jetting hot sperm deep into her throat. She sucked and nibbled on his cock, like a hungry whore devouring his cock and seed. At the same time, her body convulsed in an electrified orgasm. She was cumming like a greedy slut while the young mistress abused her clit with the crop and fucked her willing cunt with the large vibrator.

Nathalie sucked the cum from the still pulsing cock, drinking in the stud's essence, devouring his seed. He drew his cock out of her flooded throat, grating her teeth along the shaft. She stabbed her tongue into his cum hole as the last drops oozed out.

"Look at you Mrs. Beaumont, you're still cumming. You are such a dirty little slut. You are truly a whore." Vera fucked the vibrator mischievously, willing her orgasm to continue. "I want to have your clitoris for myself, now."

Nathalie felt the young mistress suck her clit into her mouth. "Oh god, fuck meee!" She was sucking and nibbling on it while still fucking the vibrator in and out of her yearning pussy.

A new feeling of pleasure was overcoming her. Something she had never felt before, ever. "Oh my god, this is so fucking good. Oh god."

Mason was rubbing his heavy turgid cock on her nipple, while pinching the other one with his fingers.

"Oh, I think you are going to squirt, Mrs. Beaumont. Have you ever squirted before?"

"Oh nooo nev- never. Oh god."

"Tell me you are a slut, Mrs. Beaumont. Tell me what a dirty slut you are," Vera demanded.

"Oh yes, yes I am a dirty slut," Nathalie stuttered.

"I want to taste your cum, dirty slut. Cum on my face, squirt all over my face!" Vera demanded, placing the vibrator firmly on her clitoris. She turned it on the highest setting, painfully vibrating her oversensitive clit.

Nathalie felt her stab her young tongue into her cunt. "Nughhgh fuck, oh god, oh god, something's happening, oh god!"

"Cum on my face, dirty whore. Squirt your cum on my face!" Vera jammed the vibrator as hard against Nathalie's clit as she could. Simultaneously stabbing her tongue inside the her cum soaked cunt.

"Oh it feels like I have to pee, almost but, oh god, fuck no... oh god you are making me a slut, oh god." Nathalie's whole body stiffened and the strange new orgasm came like a sharp wave of pleasure, as her pussy sprayed the young mistress.

"Oh yes, squirt your cum on me, Mrs. Beaumont, squirt my face with your cum... mmmm so delicious, such a dirty cum slut. Spray it. Cum, cum cum.

"Yesss fuck meeee, oh god, I'm spurting, I can feel it, oh wow, oh god, yes, oh god, I am a slut."

Vera was purring and lapping like a kitten drinking milk as she savoured Nathalie's cum.

Slowly the young mistress licked her way up Nathalie's glistening sweaty body until she was face to face.

Nathalie looked at Vera's cum covered face before she kissed her, sampling her own cum. Vera ground her smooth pussy mound against Nathalie's cunt as they kissed. Her youthful body squirmed willingly, pleasurably against her own.

"You are a slut, Mrs. Beaumont." Vera smirked looking into her eyes.

"Yes, I am, it seems." Nathalie enjoyed the afterglow of the extreme orgasms.

Vera grabbed Mason's cock in her fist and dragged it over between their mouths.

The girls' tongues darted around the smooth bulbous cock head as Vera spoke, "I think that it's time to fuck a slut."

Nathalie smiled. Yes, it was time to fuck a slut, and she was a dirty slut, after all.