Schooling Sabrina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're just getting started, Sabrina," Stan commented ominously.

"Ohgod! Ohgod! Ohgod!" Sabrina was thrusting her hips obscenely under the table, fucking the fingers stroking her clit as well as the ones inside her pussy, the young teacher using every last shred of willpower to keep from screaming in orgasmic euphoria as she came hard.

Sabrina felt so unbelievably slutty for letting this happen. She was a 34 year old teacher dressed like an 18 year old schoolgirl who had just been forced to come harder than she ever had in her life by two of her coworkers...in a room full of her colleagues!

As quick as the sexual torture had begun, Michael and Stan removed their hands from Sabrina's tiny panties, leaving the gorgeous schoolgirl's pussy quivering in orgasmic aftershocks...and wanting more.

"Let's go," Michael and Stan released Sabrina's legs and quickly stood up, each one offering a hand to her.

With her eyes glazed over in a post orgasmic haze, Sabrina took both their hands and stood up, her legs wobbly from the intense orgasm that had just been forced out of her pussy.

The two teachers escorted Sabrina into a side room that was usually used for corporate committee meetings. Inside was a windowless, lushly carpeted, rectangular room with a large oak conference table and several chairs. The walls were decorated with ornate paintings while lovely light fixtures hung down from the ceiling. In the center of the table were some decorative flowers and a bowl of little candy snacks.

"Ooooooh, this looks like an administration conference area, I wonder if we're allowed in here," Sabrina giggled, half-joking as she bounced into the room, "it feels like I'm about to be punished by a principal for being a naughty student."

"That's exactly what is about to happen, young lady," Stan confirmed as Michael locked the door behind them.

Sabrina whipped around and put her hands on her hips, her mouth open in disbelief at what her teaching colleague was implying.

"Excuse me?" Sabrina sounded slightly offended.

"You heard me," Stan reiterated, "its time for you to be punished like the naughty schoolgirl you are."

Sabrina folded her arms across her chest and glared at both of them.

"Seriously?" she raised her eyebrows.

"What choice do we have?" Stan shrugged his shoulders, "you've been very naughty, and naughty girls must be punished."

Sabrina rolled her eyes at what was happening. She was a college educated professional, and her coworkers whom she had worked with for years were treating her like some kind of spoiled teenage brat...and they seemed to be getting off on it.

"Men," she commented to herself.

"Let's go, young lady," Michael snapped his fingers, "get up on the table."

Sabrina pursed her lips and tried to hide a very slight smile. It was the smile all girls give guys when they're about to get really naughty. The smile that essentially says, "I know what you want, and while I am officially offended by your objectification of me, I'm only resisting so I don't come off as a total slut. In reality though, I want you to fuck the living daylights out of me because I'm just as naughty as you think I am."

With that smile, both guys knew that Sabrina had decided to play along...

"But sirs," the adult schoolgirl pouted and began twirling one of her pigtails, "you don't have to punish me, I promise I'll be a good girl from now on."

"Too late, young lady," Michael replied authoritatively, "up on the table, now!"

Giving a cute stamp of her foot in protest, Sabrina turned around and climbed onto the hard, smooth conference table, her little pleated skirt riding up as she moved on all fours to the center.

Seeing the cheeks of Sabrina's tight little ass peek out from the bottom of her skirt actually made Stan and Michael whistle in awe. It was an image that neither of her two colleagues would ever forget.

Giggling to herself, Sabrina flashed a knowing smile back over her shoulder at her two colleagues.

"Now who's being naughty?" Sabrina flirted.

Laying down on the table, Sabrina put her elbows on the smooth wooden surface and rested her hands under her chin. Bending her legs at the knee, the teacher turned schoolgirl began giving little kicks in the air with her white lace socks and Mary Jane shoes as she smiled cutely at her admirers.

"I just don't know why you would want to punish me, sir," Sabrina teased as she reached into the candy dish next to her, unwrapping a lollypop as she talked, "I'm a good girl."

With deliberate sexual innuendo, Sabrina proceeded to lick and suck on her lollypop as if she were giving the most unbelievably sensual blowjob ever, her eyes locked on her colleagues with a look that was almost a dare.

"Mmmmmm..." the schoolgirl moaned in satisfaction as she slowly swirled her tongue around the spherical candy before enveloping the entire ball with her warm wet mouth, using the most incredible suction as she gave long slow pulls on the lollypop.

Michael and Stan glanced at each other, impressed with their hot teacher friend's performance. They both knew they would have to up their game.

"Well, Sabrina," Stan spoke as if he were conducting an interrogation, "I do believe I saw you partake of the champagne punch this evening."

Sabrina's eyes widened.

"Only a little, sir," the schoolgirl pretended to be defensive, intentionally making loud slurping noises as she sucked and sucked and sucked on her lollypop, "I'm not a little girl anymore you know."

Michael chimed in.

"...and I do believe that underneath that pleated skirt, you are wearing some panties that are very inappropriate for a student."

Sabrina's mouth fell open.

"But, sir..."

The two male teachers moved to either side of the table.

"I'm afraid we're going to have to confirm what you are wearing underneath your skirt, young lady," Stan said disapprovingly.

"But, sir," Sabrina looked back over her shoulder with pleading eyes, "you can take my word for it...I promise, I'm a good girl."

Stan and Michael gently lifted Sabrina's little skirt up over her waist, revealing the most adorable, smooth, round, spankable rear they had ever seen.

"Good girls don't wear tiny lace thong panties under their skirts, young lady," Stan scolded her.

(SMACK)

"OH!!!" Sabrina gave a high-pitched girly yelp, dropping her lollypop as Stan's hand slapped her ass hard.

"I'm afraid you will have to be disciplined, Sabrina," he confirmed.

"Oh sir!" Sabrina looked back over her shoulder, her pigtails swishing, "Please don't spank me! I'll be good from now on, sir!"

"I'm afraid it's too late for that, young lady," Michael replied, punctuating his words with another hard slap on Sabrina's ass.

(SMACK)

"OH!!!"

Sabrina tossed her head back, closing her eyes as she took her spanking like the naughty student she was pretending to be for her colleagues.

(SMACK)

"OH!!!"

Sabrina gripped the edge of the table with both hands, bracing herself as another slap came down.

(SMACK)

"OH!!! FUCK!!! That was hard, Stan!"

(SMACK)

"OW!!!"

"Watch your language, young lady," Stan scolded her.

Sabrina glared at her colleague, warning him with her eyes not to get carried away spanking her, reminding him that she was a 34 year old college educated professional.

Stan, on the other hand, gave Sabrina a slight smile, clearly showing that he was enjoying himself. He found it difficult to take her protests seriously with her hair in those adorable pigtails and her legs giving little kicks back and forth...

...so he spanked her ass again.

(SMACK)

"OH!!!!!"

"Aren't you going to apologize for using inappropriate language, young lady?"

Sabrina nodded quickly before she could be spanked again.

"Yes sir," the teacher turned schoolgirl surrendered, "I'm sorry, sir."

(SMACK)

"UM!!!" Sabrina covered her mouth with her hand to keep from swearing again.

Then, Michael unsheathed the ceremonial sword from his Victorian costume. It wasn't sharp enough to be dangerous, but perfect for what he had in mind.

Sabrina heard the metallic noise and turned her head to look, the schoolgirl's eyes widening when she saw the sabre.

"Michael?" the young teacher was so concerned that she actually broke character for a moment, "W-what are you going to do with that?"

Without replying, Michael began slowly gliding the flat side of the blade up Sabrina's thighs, inching closer to her round ass cheeks.

"Oh!" The schoolgirl flinched a little at the coolness of the metal.

Closing her eyes as the sword reached her ass cheeks, Sabrina waited for what she feared was coming.

(SMACK)

"OW!!!!!" The young teacher yelped as the flat side of the sabre slapped her beautiful ass, "FUCK, MICHAEL!!!!"

(SMACK)

"OW!!! FUCK YOU GUYS!"

"We told you to watch your language, young lady," Michael reminded her with another slap.

(SMACK)

"MMM!!!" Sabrina put one of her pigtails in her mouth to give her something to bite down on as her ass took another slap from Michael.

(SMACK)

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Sabrina kicked with her legs, her hands gripping the sides of the table, and her eyes going wide as the 34 year old schoolgirl took her punishment.

She couldn't believe they were doing this to her.

She couldn't believe she was letting her colleagues degrade her like this.

Most of all, she couldn't believe that her pussy was soaked.

"OH!!!"

Sabrina jumped when she felt the metallic blade go under the strap of her tiny thong.

(snap)

"Are you cutting off my panties?!?" Sabrina's eyes widened as she realized the thin straps around her hips had disappeared.

(snap)

"Ohmygod!" Sabrina looked a back over her shoulder again, "you've taken my panties!"

Michael took the now useless thong, placing it in his pocket as Stan placed both his hands on Sabrina's ass.

"That's not all we're going to take, Sabrina," he said kneading both her cheeks.

Sabrina's mouth fell open in disbelief as she saw both Michael and Stan undoing the trousers of their outfits.

"Ohmygod," the schoolgirl looked at both of her teacher colleagues, realizing that this was actually happening, "you're serious...you're going to fuck me!"

"Of course," Stan confirmed, getting up on the table behind his colleague, "I've wanted to fuck this pussy for years."

Sabrina rolled her eyes.

"Gee, really?" she asked with undisguised sarcasm, looking over her shoulder at Stan as Michael got into position on his knees directly in front of her.

Turning her head around to the front again, Sabrina came face to face with Michael's rock hard shaft.

"Woah," Sabrina raised her eyebrows in surprise, "that thing is really big, Michael."

"Consider it a challenge," he said proudly.

Sabrina smiled and shook her head.

"You guys are such pervs."

"Says the teacher who intentionally dressed like a fantasy schoolgirl," Michael tilted his head slightly.

Sabrina pursed her lips and then flashed her adorable smile.

"You got me there, sweetie."

Stan interrupted.

"If you two are finished flirting now, I think it's time this naughty schoolgirl got properly fucked."

Sabrina rolled her eyes again.

"Okay, Stan," she sighed, looking up at the ceiling, "go ahead and take my pussy."

"Right," Stan accepted Sabrina's invitation, placing his hands around her hips, "let's get you up on all fours."

"OH!" Sabrina yelped as Stan suddenly pulled the schoolgirl up by the waist onto her hands and knees, her head now looking down at the table.

"Keep your head up, bitch," Stan ordered.

(SMACK)

"OH!!!!!" Sabrina yelped again, the spanking so hard this time it made her toss her head back, her pigtails smacking the back of her blouse.

The teacher turned schoolgirl whipped her head around and glared over her shoulder at Stan.

"Dammit, Stan! I said you could fuck me," Sabrina narrowed her eyes, "so quit spanking my ass so hard!"

He just smiled at her protest.

"You're so cute when you're angry."

Sabrina rolled her eyes again and faced forward as both of her colleagues lined their cocks up with the hot schoolgirl's holes.

This was it...for the first time in Sabrina's life she was about to be fucked by two men at the same time. The very thought made the teacher turned schoolgirl feel sluttier than she'd ever felt before...

...and to complicate things even further...she discovered she was starting to like it.

Grabbing Sabrina's pigtails, Michael pulled the schoolgirl's head towards his shaft.

"Mygod that's big, Michael," Sabrina said reluctantly, "I don't know if I can take all of...MMMMPPHHH!!!!!"

Ignoring her protests, Michael held Sabrina by her pigtailed hair as he shoved his large hard cock into her mouth.

"MMMMPPPPHHHHHH!!!!!" Sabrina glared briefly at her colleague in protest, but then got straight to work, rapidly bobbing her head back and forth on his tool.

"Oh yes..." Michael moaned approvingly, the entire length of his shaft bathed by the schoolgirl's warm wet mouth, "damn that's good."

"Mmmmmmm," Sabrina moaned as she closed her eyes and got lost in her own private world, lovingly alternating between long pulls of massive suction and swirling her tongue around the head of Michael's staff, all before taking the entire shaft in her mouth to start the cock teasing all over again.

She was good, and she wanted to make sure Michael knew it.

Sabrina had sucked on a dick before, but never one this big, and certainly never one belonging to one of her colleagues. She knew she was being a very bad girl...but that only made it so much more fun.

"One down, one to go," Stan commented as he placed his hands on Sabrina's hips and began to push his cock into her.

"MM!!!!!" Sabrina's eyes went wide when she felt Stan's cock parting her labia and entering her warm wet depths, her pussy walls opening willingly around the staff as it tunneled steadily into her love canal.

Sabrina sighed in lustful pleasure as Stan's cock went in all the way to the hilt, the feeling of having two of her colleague's shafts inside her at the same time was an amazing sensation she had never before experienced.

She could tell that the dick inside her pussy wasn't quite as big as the one in her mouth...but it was big enough, stretching the walls of the schoolgirl's normally tight pussy to its limits.

"Mmmmmmm..." Sabrina moaned as both cocks started pumping into her together as one. She heard the squelching noises coming from her soaked pussy, she felt Stan's hips slam into hers as she was being violated, she looked up submissively at Michael with her doe-like eyes as he fucked her mouth relentlessly, her pigtailed hair whipping back and forth with every thrust.

Continuing to fuck her from behind, Stan reached around the schoolgirl's waist and unbuttoned two more buttons on her blouse.

"UM!" Sabrina's eyes widened as she felt Stan reaching into her top to unhook her front closure bra.

"Let's get a look at these tits I've been fantasizing about for years..."

Sabrina froze as she felt her firm perky breasts being lifted from their holsters one at a time and displayed out in the open.

"Don't stop sucking, bitch," Michael ordered as his hand reached over and came down hard on Sabrina's bare ass.

(SMACK)

"UM!!!!!" the schoolgirl yelped from the spanking.

Giving a whimper of protest, Sabrina did as she was told, and began bobbing her head on Michael's cock once again.

Now with her perky tits out, the luscious mounds swaying back and forth with every thrust from the two cocks inside her, the 34 year old teacher turned schoolgirl slut accepted who she was, and let her co-workers have their way with her. She knew they were just using her to satisfy their carnal needs. She was there for the sole purpose of servicing their cocks.

The idea that she could arouse such lustful desire from her colleagues was a massive turn on,

and it made Sabrina feel both empowered as a woman and degraded like a slut at the same time.

Faster and faster, the two teachers pounded Sabrina relentlessly, the schoolgirl being slammed back and forth between her colleagues as their large tools violated her over and over. She couldn't break away, she couldn't slow down, she couldn't do anything except hold on and let them finish defiling her.

"MMMMM!!!!!" Sabrina felt another orgasm building as Stan's cock rapidly glided over her G-spot with every thrust inside her cunt.

Sabrina felt every plunge into her depths as her two colleagues fucked her increasingly faster, harder, and deeper, the twin sounds of Sabrina's muffled screams and her squelching pussy filling the room.

"Ohgod, Sabrina!" Michael threw his head back as he felt himself nearing his climax, Sabrina's pigtails whipping back and forth wildly from the speed at which she was blowing his massive cock.

The cheeks of Sabrina's tight ass bounced violently as Stan's hips slammed into her, pounding the schoolgirl's pussy with relentless force, her firm tits smacking her chest with every powerful impact from the two dicks pounding her.

"Oh fuck, Sabrina!" Stan gasped as his hips went into overdrive, "This pussy is amazing! I'm going to..."

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Sabrina's eyes went wide as she felt Stan's cock seem to actually get bigger inside her, and then start to unload.

"MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!" Sabrina quickly grabbed Michael's ass and pulled him in towards her, forcing his cock to go all the way to the back of her mouth.

Simultaneously, the muscles of Sabrina's throat and pussy tightened their grip on the two cocks inside her, clinching around them from all sides and causing their liquid to fire into her depths. Sabrina's entire body convulsed, her eyes rolling back in her head as orgasm took her as well.

"MMM!!! MMM!!! MMM!!!" The schoolgirl's pussy contractions were wonderful, each one pulling a muffled, high pitched yelp from her mouth, and satisfying little squirts from the defiled teacher's cunt.

The three colleagues savored the moment, the post-orgasmic warmth spreading through them as they panted together in complete exhaustion.

"Um!" Sabrina yelped as she felt Stan's cock pull out of her overly sensitive pussy. Michael followed seconds later, his dick having been sucked completely dry by the schoolgirl's amazing oral talents.

"Wow, that was intense," Michael began to catch his breath as he put his tool away.

"Fucking amazing," Stan added, "Sabrina, you were unbelievable!"

Sabrina smiled weakly as she lay down on her side, caressing the smooth table top with her fingertips, her pigtails a tussled mess, her ass well spanked, and her luscious tits still spilling out over the top of her blouse.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, thank you boys," Sabrina was literally purring as she looked at each of them with her now glazed over eyes, "you two made a girl very happy."

"We should be thanking you," Stan responded, "you became our fantasy girl tonight...both of us."

"Can we do anything for you?" Michael asked.

"I'm pretty spent, sweetie," Sabrina lay her head down on the table, "I think I'll take a little nap."

"I think you've earned it," Michael said taking off his coat and placing it over Sabrina like a blanket.

Stan removed his suit jacket and folded it into a makeshift pillow, placing it gently under Sabrina's head.

The teacher turned schoolgirl smiled contentedly when she felt each of her colleagues kiss her on the top of her head.

Stan stroked Sabrina's silky hair gently.

"We'll lock the door on our way out."

"Mmmmmm, thanks guys," she responded, half asleep already.

Michael dimmed the lights as the two quietly left the room, closing the door behind them while Sabrina drifted off to a contented sleep.

***

The lift doors opened and Sabrina found herself staring directly at the Scottish gentleman she'd met earlier that evening.