Schooling Sabrina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was his name?" she thought to herself, "oh right, Malcolm."

"Well, hello there, Malcolm," Sabrina flashed a flirty smile before sauntering into the lift.

"Ah, Sabrina," he stepped back to make way for the teacher, "lovely to see you again, lass."

As the lift doors closed, Sabrina caught her reflection in the mirrored walls and realized how disheveled she looked.

"Oh my goodness, I look like a mess," the teacher adjusted her blouse and tried to make her pigtailed hair look less tussled from her double fucking earlier.

Malcolm noticed the small trophy peeking out of her handbag.

"It looks like ye won the costume competition."

Sabrina placed her hands on her hips and cocked her head to one side.

"Mmm hmm," she nodded with a slightly naughty look.

"Well done, lass!" Malcolm congratulated her, "I knew ye could do it."

"Apparently, I gave them exactly what they wanted," Sabrina punctuated her euphemism by shamelessly rolling her shoulders back and thrusting her breasts forward...

...her braless breasts.

Malcolm's eyes went directly to Sabrina's rack, her hard tits showing clearly through her tight blouse. The high school teacher knew that guys can't help staring at a woman's breasts. Her senior students did it all the time, thinking she never noticed. It's a primal instinct for men, and women who know this are quick to use that information to their advantage.

Sabrina looked down at her well-advertised breasts, and then up at Malcolm.

"Do you like them?" the teacher's voice was soft and sultry.

Malcolm measured his response carefully.

"Aye," he replied, still trying to be a gentleman, "they are beautiful, lass."

Sabrina's normal inhibitions were completely gone after being seduced and fucked by two of her teacher colleagues just a few hours before.

So why not have a bit of fun now?

This time, however, she felt it was her turn to take the lead...

Keeping her naughty eyes fixed on her prey, Sabrina reached into her blouse and, one at a time, slowly lifted her perky breasts out and over the top of the fabric, the partially buttoned garment pushing her now exposed milk jugs up and together.

Malcolm's jaw dropped as Sabrina put her hands on her hips and turned from side to side, modeling her gorgeous rack for him.

"So, what do you think?" She gave the flirtiest smile.

"Um," the Scotsman was transfixed, "I dunna think you want to know what's goin' through me mind right now, lass."

Sabrina stepped towards Malcolm, clearly presenting her perky breasts to him as if they were a birthday present.

"Are you sure? Maybe, I do want to know," Sabrina flashed her naughty smile, reaching behind Malcolm to press the emergency stop button.

(clunk)

The two jumped slightly as the lift came to an abrupt halt, Sabrina's breasts bouncing just a second or two longer.

"Lass, what are ye doin?" Malcom asked worriedly, backing up against the wall.

Keeping her deep brown eyes locked on his, Sabrina made a show of getting down on her knees and placing her hands up under Malcolm's kilt.

"Mmm hmm, thought so," the schoolgirl tilted her head slightly and smiled as her hands found what they were looking for, "a true Scotsman wears nothing under the kilt."

"Oh, lass," Malcolm sighed as he felt Sabrina's hand wrap around his cock and begin to pump it teasingly slow.

With the most submissive eyes, the teacher turned schoolgirl disappeared under the kilt.

Although Malcolm couldn't see what Sabrina was doing, he gasped when he felt her soft lips completely envelop his rock hard staff, taking it into her warm, wet mouth.

"Ohgod," he sighed, looking at their reflection in the mirrors on the walls. He could see the back of the teacher on her knees with her head under his kilt. The front of the Highland garment was moving back and forth as Sabrina's head bobbed up and down in long rapid pulls, her schoolgirl pigtails swishing out from under the kilt as she went down on him.

"Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!" Sabrina moaned with delight each time she sucked hard on his shaft, causing him to gasp with every aggressive pull, never once pausing to give him a chance to catch his breath.

Malcolm laid his head back against the wall of the lift, trying to suppress a loud cry as Sabrina relentlessly sucked and sucked and sucked on his cock.

"Girl, you are actually doing this!" the normally reserved teacher thought to herself while she continued to blow the Scotsman's dick as if her life depended on it, "oooooh I'm being so bad."

Knowing that she had this man she'd only just met earlier that evening completely under her power was a massive rush for the hot educator turned schoolgirl.

Sabrina knew she was being extremely naughty...

...and she was really enjoying it...

...so she sucked even harder.

"Ach, lassie!" the Scotsman was practically begging as he neared his threshold, "I canna hold back anymore. I'm going to..."

Just as Malcolm was about to climax, Sabrina immediately stopped her torturous sucking, leaving him a trembling mess, his cock literally pulsating as his unfulfilled orgasm dangled him on the edge of oblivion.

"Ach, no..." Malcolm actually whimpered as Sabrina peeked out from under his kilt, "oh you are such a cruel tease."

Sabrina giggled and put a finger under her chin giving him an "Ohhhh noooo, not little ol' me" expression.

"Oh, what are you doing to me?" Malcolm asked pitifully.

As her answer, Sabrina turned around and deliberately began crawling very slowly on all fours to the other side of the lift, her bare ass easily in view as her short pleated skirt rode up.

It was then that Malcolm noticed Sabrina wasn't wearing anything under her skirt either.

"Oh...my..." he stood befuddled, admiring Sabrina's beautiful round ass and her perfectly smooth pussy.

Grabbing onto the handrail to brace herself, the schoolgirl looked back over her shoulder at the man she had just edged to the brink of insanity.

"I was just getting you ready..." Sabrina's eyes were filled with lustful desire, "...ready to take me."

Malcom's mouth fell open.

"Are you sure? I mean, here? Now?"

Sabrina gave the most adorable pouty face, "Awww, don't you want to put that cock inside me?"

"Aye, more than anything, lass."

"Then get on over here and fuck this little Kentucky girl," Sabrina smiled sweetly, her slight southern accent coming through as she flirted.

Malcolm was bright enough to do what he was told. Sabrina giggled in anticipation as the Scotsman lined his cock up with the schoolgirl's pussy, the head of his staff nuzzling between the lips of her entrance, ready to violate her depths.

"Mmm mmm," Sabrina looked up at his reflection in the mirror and shook her head.

"No?" Malcom hesitated, giving the teacher a questioning look.

To his complete shock, the schoolgirl flashed her naughty smile over her shoulder and spoke in her most sultry voice.

"The other one."

Malcolm's eyes widened as Sabrina wiggled her tight rear up against his staff, shifting his cock's position from her pussy to her ass.

"Are ye sure, lass?"

Sabrina gently bit her lower lip and nodded, her pigtails bobbing up and down. She had never been fucked there before, but was always curious about how it would feel...and she was so horny right now that she was willing to try just about anything.

"I donna want to hurt ye, lass," he added, trying to show respect for her.

"Aw, you're so sweet," Sabrina smiled, "it's okay, honey, I won't break."

Malcolm nodded as Sabrina faced the mirror again and braced herself, ready to feel a dick go up her ass for the first time.

"Girl, I can't believe you're actually doing this," Sabrina thought to herself as she felt his cock pressing against her most forbidden hole, "I've been such a slut tonight."

Thankfully, Sabrina's blowjob had been so wet that it made it at least a little easier for Malcolm's cock to enter her.

"Breathe," the teacher whispered to herself as she felt the pressure between her ass cheeks, "don't forget to breathe."

Malcolm's staff was as hard as steel, the pressure of his cock head causing Sabrina's ass muscles to spasm as they resisted the intrusion.

"Oh...fuck..." Sabrina tossed her head back and begged for her muscles to surrender and allow his dick to enter her tight opening.

"Here it comes, lass," Malcolm could feel the schoolgirl's quivering entrance begin to give.

The moment Sabrina felt her ass stretching to accept the invading cock, her gorgeous eyes went wide, her mouth open as if she were silently screaming, while her hands gripped the railing on the wall of the lift.

As the Highlander's cock tunneled slowly...centimeter by centimeter...into Sabrina's tight ass, the teacher turned schoolgirl alternated between whimpering and crying out each time she felt the shaft drill a little deeper into her.

"OOOOOOHHHH!!!!!" Tears streamed down Sabrina's cheeks as she was being sodomized by what felt like a massive pole going up her ass. It was a sensation of pure submission and surrender...

...a sensation that she was discovering she liked.

"Ohhhhh fuck that's big," Sabrina gasped, rolling her hips in a slow circular motion to try and encourage the staff partially inside her to go deeper.

"Ye almost there, lass," Malcolm encouraged the young teacher...

...the one he had just met earlier that evening...

...the one who now had his cock going up her ass.

"OOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!! FUCK!!!!! FUCK!!!!!" Sabrina froze completely still as she felt the last few inches of Malcolm's rod disappear into her depths.

"It's all the way in, lass," Malcolm comforted her, "how does it feel?"

At first, all Sabrina could do was nod quickly as she actually felt her ass muscles spasm around the cock inside her. As her rear adjusted to having something so large resting inside her, the sensation of fullness actually started to feel perversely good.

Then...Malcolm began to thrust back and forth.

"OOOOHHHHHMYYYYGOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!" Sabrina screamed, gripping the hand rail tightly as she felt the massive cock saw in and out of her amazingly tight ass.

Malcolm sighed in pleasure as he thrust his staff into the teacher's hot firm depths. He was careful at first, but quickly built up speed as Sabrina gasped and moaned in a mixture of discomfort and pleasure with every pump of his cock.

The schoolgirl grabbed one of her pigtails and put it in her mouth to muffle the screams as her ass was pounded with long deep thrusts.

"MMM!!! MMM!!! MMM!!! MMM!!!" Sabrina gave muffled yelps each time the Highlander's cock hit the teacher's anal G-spot, her dangling tits slamming back and forth with wonderfully perverse slapping sounds.

Glancing at her reflection in the mirrored wall, Sabrina hardly recognized herself. Was she a teacher? A schoolgirl? A slut getting fucked up the ass?

As she looked into her own eyes in the mirror, she realized that at the moment, she was all three.

"Oh fuck, lass!" Malcom gasped as he felt Sabrina's ass firmly envelop his shaft, gripping it from all directions, "you are so tight, it's...pulling...everything...out...of...me!"

Sabrina barely heard his words, she was lost in a euphoric haze of obscene pleasure. Her mind clouded over, her eyes rolling back in her head as she took a pounding from the hard cock that was deep up her ass.

It was like nothing she had ever felt before.

"Oh fuck! How did it come to this?" Sabrina thought to herself between powerful thrusts, "I'm a professional educator in my 30s dressed like an 18 year old schoolgirl slut and getting my ass fucked in a lift by someone I just met!"

Sabrina didn't have time to think too much about it though, she was too occupied being relentlessly defiled by the Scotsman's dick.

"UM! UM!! UM!!!" Sabrina squealed every time she felt the powerful cock thrust far up her ass.

"OH MY FUCKING GODDDDD!!!!!" The schoolgirl stopped biting down on her pigtailed hair and threw her head back to scream, "THAT'S SO FUCKING DEEP!!!!!"

Just when Sabrina thought she wouldn't be able to take much more pounding, she felt the mother of all orgasms begin to build inside her.

"OH FUCK I'M GOING TO COME!!!!! OOOOHHH!!!!! I'M GOING TO FUCKING COME!!!!!" The young teacher held firmly onto the rail as her hips began bucking against Malcolm's thrusts, making her ass cheeks bounce perversely as he slammed into her over and over...

...and then...

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Sabrina's eyes went wide as the Highlander's cock suddenly went deeper than she ever thought possible. Screaming as if she were being raped, the young teacher's entire body locked in tension, her ass muscles clinching down on Malcolm's cock from all directions, making him come instantly inside her.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Throwing her head back, Sabrina howled to the ceiling as she felt her pussy begin a series of powerful contractions, sending her into a massive orgasm barrage, all while the Highlander's liquid fired deep into her ass, spreading warmth throughout her beautiful body.

"OHHHHHHHH MMMMMYYYYY GODDDDD!!!!!" Sabrina rode out the multiple orgasms as they washed over her like tidal waves of unending tension and release. She could literally feel the muscles in her ass contract and clamp down hard on Malcolm's cock, refusing to let it go until it had unloaded everything deep inside her, all while her pussy quivered in wonderful orgasmic delight.

The two stayed frozen as each of them started to come down off of the euphoric high.

Malcolm was the first to catch his breath.

"Oh lassie," he gasped in bliss, "you were unbelievable."

Recovering from her post orgasmic haze, Sabrina whipped her head around to look back over her shoulder.

"I was, wasn't I?" she flashed an adorably cute smile, ending with a little giggle.

Sabrina's smile turned into a silent scream as she felt Malcom slowly pull his shaft out of her ass.

The teacher turned schoolgirl took a moment to stand, her legs wobbly from being on her knees for so long...and coming so many times.

Malcolm gallantly helped her up.

"Are you okay?" he asked, hoping that he hadn't been too rough with her.

"Oh sweetie," Sabrina responded quickly as she tucked her perky breasts back into her blouse, "I feel fantastic!"

Wrapping her arms around the Highlander, Sabrina closed her eyes and gave Malcolm a long, sensual, and loving kiss, sighing with contentment.

(clunk)

Malcolm felt the lift begin to move again as Sabrina reached around and released the emergency stop button.

Pulling back from their embrace, the young teacher adjusted her blouse and smoothed down her skirt.

"I've had a wonderful time at this faculty retreat," she flashed her big smile once again, "I hope we come back here next year."

"Aye, that would be lovely," Malcolm agreed.

As the lift doors opened, Sabrina gave him a sweet peck on the cheek and stepped off, looking back at him over her shoulder.

"Maybe next year I'll come dressed as a cheerleader."

With a flirty wave, Sabrina turned and strutted confidently away, leaving the Scotsman gaping and speechless as the lift doors closed once again.

***

A lot of time went into writing this chapter, so please be kind with any comments or feedback (remember it is a FANTASY and is FICTION). Have fun reading my other stories as well, and I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. - xoxo Daphne.