School's Out Ch. 01

Story Info
Two boys celebrate their success in final school exams.
4.3k words
4.38
26.6k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andrewp67
andrewp67
18 Followers

You could cut the tension in the school's sports hall with a knife. Small groups of teenagers stood around whispering anxiously, trying to reassure each other. The final exam results of their school career, A levels, would be handed out to each one in a sealed envelope in a few minutes. This was the most important moment so far in their young lives. Their university choice, their careers, earnings prospects, all depended on those small envelopes. Some parents were present too, also talking in anxious whispers.

Patrick and James or Jim, stood together, silently. They had known each other, been friends, for nearly 15 years and their mothers were best friends also. They stood nearby. Both boys wanted to go to medical school, the toughest course of all. Only 3 A grades in the exams would really do, a big ask. They had both studied hard and their mothers both taught science in the school. Josie, Patrick's mum taught maths and physics and Marina, chemistry.

At last, the school secretary came and started distributing the envelopes. Now there was a mixture of whoops of joy and groans of anxiety and disappointment. Patrick grinned at the piece of paper, he had 3 A* grades in maths physics and biology. His place at Cambridge was secure. Jim bit his lip, A*, A and B grades. He wasn't going to his first choice, Bristol University, but maybe he'd squeak into Warwick, his second. Patrick reassured him as best he could. His voluntary work, captaincy of the schools 1st 15 rugby team, would make it a slam dunk, Jim wasn't so sure.

By 4 o'clock it was settled, Jim had confirmed on the phone, he had his place in Warwick, a good school. The two boys met up in the late afternoon, to celebrate their good fortune and and discuss the next 5 years. Medicine was a notoriously tough course, with a few failures each year throughout the course. They had talked with their mums, also their teachers, about how to approach the workload, which would be huge. The consensus was to hit the ground running. It wasn't a subject you could waste a semester and hope to catch up, impossible..

Conversation switched to how to celebrate. Their mothers, both single parents, couldn't afford anything elaborate. The subject of their mothers was raised cautiously, by Jim. It was a recurring theme in their chats. Both Josie and Marina were stunners with a very similar life story. They had become pregnant about the boy's ages. Their handsome, feckless boyfriends had disappeared at light speed, with the first mention of pregnancy. Somehow they had both taken up places at University as single mothers, with parental help and with good degrees, then followed up with teacher training. They had joined Fulbrook Academy in Kidderminster at nearly the same time and were still there. They were very popular, hard working, fair, always going the extra mile to help the students.

Josie and Marina both happened to be stunners as well, figures of lustful dreams for most of the boys and even some girls. Josie was taller, blonde and very pretty, with a fuller figure, but slim and toned. Marina, a little shorter, dark and slimmer, meaning smaller breasts. Each of the boys had imagined themselves to be in love with their friend's mother for years. They had cautiously discussed how they could manoeuvre the girls into some sort of relationship, sexual of course. It was an awkward subject to discuss.

" Look Patrick, this maybe our last chance, you know with our mothers. We've talked about it for years, now we are celebrating the results, they are talking about giving us a treat, a trip somewhere they can't afford We both know we want a very big treat that will cost them nothing, well at least financially." Jim finished and waited for a response.

There was a long silence and Patrick whispered.

"How could it ever happen, it just isn't on. They'd be so offended, insulted by even a hint. Yes, I'd sell a kidney to, you know, with Marina. You know what I think about her. I'm ashamed, but it would be chance to see my mum naked, you know, doing it with you. Isn't that a terrible thing to admit?"

"Well me too bro, the thought of seeing mum had occurred to me as well. Well how can we try and arrange it?"

"Look this is never going to happen and it's all a bit sordid, talking like this. How on earth could you suggest it to them?

How about, your gorgeous, any chance of a quick one?

Not going to happen." Patrick finished.

"It's time to go to your house for the celebration dinner. All I'm saying is this is our last chance really. Look I'll think of something OK" Jim replied.

With that, that made there way to Patrick and Josie's home. When they arrived, they were greeted with hugs from both their mothers.

"Where have you guys been, food's up. I know we should have gone out for a meal, but money's tight as usual. We wanted to pay for a weekend in Manchester for you to enjoy yourselves as well." Josie finished.

"Your food's better than the restaurants round here anyway and we can chat about the results, Uni and your right, we need to think of the upcoming cost. We will both try and get jobs to help out with the money situation." Patrick replied.

" I've got a suggestion about celebrating that's free.." Patrick looked at Jim in alarm.

" Any advise on you know, girls. In particular, what they like, don't like?" Jim asked

" Anything in particular Jim." his mum asked.

"Yes, I suppose sex really. Do girls enjoy it, what do they like, that sort of thing?"

" I think I can remember being a girl. Main thing is being respected, wined, dined, if you can afford it, not pounced on at the first opportunity."

"Yes, I think we got all that, it's the specifics, what do they like and sorry about the suggestions. Oral sex, back passage, group sex?"

"I've nurtured a viper in my bosom, a rapist. You haven't met this poor innocent girl and you're planning a gangbang." Marina raised her voice.

"No, no, be serious, we just want to understand what you want, what's acceptable,?"

"Well not group sex. So now it's about us, what's your view on anal and group sex Josie?"

"Well, since you asked, it's yes and yes."

"WHAT, you've had group sex for God's sake?" Marina shouted.

"Only once."

"Only once, that's OK then. Do tell us more, I'm fascinated." Marina again.

"Sorry Marina, but the boys asked, I'm trying to be helpful. Look it was a party when I was a student. There were 2 guys, it happened."

"Did you enjoy it, was there an audience?" her son asked.

"Yes to both questions, I did enjoy it very much and it was in the middle of the party."

"Where you scored for your performance?" Patrick asked

"Your not too old for a slap young man." and Josie gave an embarrassed laugh, trying to lighten the atmosphere.

"Sorry mum. Look to change the subject, another embarrassing question. We've sort of noticed in the showers, we seem, well bigger than the other guys. Is that a problem for girls?" Patrick finished.

"Not for me, but seriously, young guys always think they're too big, too small, usually you're all normal. As the saying goes, it's not what you've got, but what you do with it.

Seriously, if your worried, whip them out and we'll check." Marina finished."

"Marina, for goodness sake! but your mum's right, most guys are the average 6 to 7 inches erect."

As she was talking, the boys stood up and pushed down their trousers and pants. Josie turned round to look.

"Sweet jes..., that's just huge. Do you dip it in fertilizer every night?"

Both boys were thick and Patrick a respectable 6 inches, Jim 8 inches, in a flaccid state. Josie reached out as if to touch Jim, not believing what she saw and his cock twitched and thickened a little. She drew her hand back quickly.

"Where did they come from then?" Josie asked.

"Well not from their fathers, you can be sure.

You guys are going to be popular, girls will be passing you around between their friends.

It's time to wash up I think, lets lower the tension a bit." Marina suggested.

Whilst they all worked to clear and wash up, the sexual tension crackled in the air, like static electricity. The two girls couldn't fail to notice that their sons were becoming erect, as the swelling in their jeans slowly grew. Towards the end, Marina was leaning from the waist putting a bowl away in the cupboard. Patrick came up behind her and pushed himself between her buttocks. She couldn't help a groan as she felt his cock through his jeans. God it felt so good to be close to an aroused male. It had been several months since the last unsatisfactory date. She couldn't help herself, but moved her hand round to grip his erection. Pulling her hips into his groin, she slowly stood up and rested her head into his chest.

This was the moment of no return, it had to stop now, the situation was fraught with danger in so many ways. Loss of her most valued friendship, even the humiliation of the story leaking out. It was a disaster in progress.

This all meant nothing, as Marina twisted round and kissed Patrick hard, briefly. Then she squatted down, staring into his groin. She undid the button and dropped the zip, then struggled to release his erection. Gaping at his large balls, she sucked one into her mouth and smelt him.

"For God's sake stop it Marina, stop I'm begging you, you can't." but Marina only half heard her friend.

Totally absorbed, she licked up the length of his penis. Taking the bell end in her mouth, she gazed up at him. He was shaking, his legs hardly able to hold him up. Marina loved staring into a man's eyes as she sucked him off. Slowly his cock disappeared into her mouth, or as much as she could take. Sucking hard and using her tongue to increase the pressure.

"Jim no, you can't, I'm your teacher, your friend's mother."

Marina looked round briefly and looked at Josie being pushed to her knees, as Jim lowered his Zip and took out his huge erection. She returned her attention to Patrick, very slowly sucking his cock in and out of her mouth, getting a little more in each time and sensing his coming climax. Taking him out, she whispered.

"It's alright hon, come in my mouth, I want you too."

Greedily sucking him in again, in time for the first jet to hit the back of her mouth, then another and another. It wouldn't stop, she couldn't swallow fast enough and it tasted delicious. Finally it stopped and she let him out of her mouth. She could only gaze at his beautiful cock, as she started to clean him with her tongue. Then he lifted her up and kissed her to taste his cum too.

Putting his arm round her waist, they both looked at Josie, struggling to cope with Jim. He just stared at the ceiling in ecstasy. As hard as she tried, she could barely get half of him in her mouth. She choked and moaned around him and sucked, licked and masturbated him, all at the same time. Jim stiffened and Josie's eyes opened wide as she tried to cope with the pulses of cum. Choking, as a stream of semen dribbled out of both corners of her mouth. Jim held her head hard, she couldn't escape till he finished. When he had, she fell forward onto her hands, choking and coughing, spitting out what she couldn't swallow.

When she finally recovered, he helped her to her feet, as she tried to take charge.

"This didn't happen, do you understand. If it ever came out, the story, we'd have to resign. This is impossible." Josie finished with another spasm of coughing.

It was as if nobody had even heard her. Jim stroked her hair, then unbuttoned her blouse. He cupped her breasts, feeling her erect nipples and Josie smiled then held his hands increasing his grip on her tits. He let go and unbuttoned her trousers. They dropped to the floor and she kicked them off. Putting his hands down the back of her pants, he pulled her into his cock, already swelling again. Oh he felt so good, pressing hard above her tender, wet, vagina. She needed fucking badly and started to shiver, making an animal growl, deep in her throat. She ached to have him inside her, to try and take all of him.

Quickly she pushed his jeans and pants to the floor and noticed that Patrick and Marina had gone. Jim picked her up and carried her into the sitting room. He lowered onto one side of the large leather sofa. The other two were already there. Marina had her ass on the edge of the cushion, pants gone now, with Patrick licking and fingering her. He was pushing his tongue in and sucking her clit. She was out of it, shaking from side to side, moaning and crying. Then she went rigid, held Patrick hard against her and screamed as she came. On and on, Patrick thought he'd suffocate. Finally she let him go. Turning to the right, he saw his mother nearly naked in Jim's arms as they both grinned down at him. He watched, as his mother was gently lowered to the couch and her pants removed. Jim started to lick and suck at his mother, but she growled, pulled him up and was insistent.

"Just stick that thing in me hard as you can and ignore it if I beg you to stop. fuck me, I want it all inside me, that clear?"

Jim just grinned, put his bell end in place and just drove in to her. Josie shrieked and tried to pull herself up the couch, pushing at his chest. Roughly pulling her back across the cushion, he just drove in harder, his full length this time. Eyes wide, she gazed into his as he stopped briefly to put both her legs over his shoulder. Leaning forward, he pulled himself out and fell into her body, nearly bent double with his weight. Then slowly out and falling back into her again and again, as she shrieked with pain each time. It couldn't last long and she came with a howl and muscle spasm that threw him off her. Sliding off the couch, she continued to twitch and shudder as the orgasm slowly subsided.

Patrick and Marina continued to watch engrossed, as Josie slowly shrunk into a twitching heap, after the most massive orgasm of her life, so intense it had been painful. Marina couldn't keep the thought out, of her mind, that she wanted that cock too.

Jim of course, hadn't finished, he laid on his back besides the exhausted woman and pulled her over him.

"Please no more, please."

Patrick felt he should intervene, help his mother, but he was spellbound watching his beautiful mother getting fucked again. Mouth dry, the thought intruded a little. He had to, had to have her too, his own mother.

Jim was merciless, he pulled her over his cock, positioned and pulled her down hard. Josie shrieked and pulled back to escape. Despite her exhaustion, she dropped down again, then up and down as hard as she could, just consumed with lust. Grinding her pubic bone against his, every smallest space in her vagina was full, stretched to breaking it seemed.

They were both hurtling to an orgasm, Josie first and her vaginal spasm pushed Jim over the edge. Both twitching like mannequins, the spasms slowly subsided and she collapsed onto his chest.

Patrick hated himself for staring at his mother's beautiful asshole and firm buttocks. He went to get water for everyone, they were all bathed in sweat. Then he slumped down on the sofa and pulled Marina onto his lap. It was her turn now, she couldn't wait.. Patrick was still on the couch, she pulled him to the edge and just stuffed him inside her, forcing her pelvis down on him till she was full. She needed him badly, it didn't matter who was attached to the large stiff cock. She rose and fell as hard as she could, moaning as her orgasm grew. She had one, but just carried on, then shook with another. Finally, they both came hard together, shaking and gripping each other tight. They subsided into a heap, looking up at the other two grinning at them.

Josie and Jim finally crawled up to sit together on the sofa. Everyone sat silently, taking in the enormity of what they had done.

"It's my fault." Josie whispered.

Then after a long silence, Jim said. "No absolutely not we're all equally at fault."

"Who bloody cares whose fault it was, you are teenagers, we are your mothers and teachers, it's a crime, it's a bloody disaster."

"No mum it's not a crime, we are over 18, alright not by much, you are not our teachers any more. It is not a crime." Patrick tried to reassure her.

"Crime or not, we'd have to leave Kidderminster if it came out, what had happened." Marina replied.

"It won't come out ever, who is going to say anything, ever.

Besides it was great wasn't it, wonderful, beautiful?" Jim asked.

"Yes it was, but so what, it should never, ever of happened." his mother replied.

"But it did, can't change that can we." Jim continued trying to reassure her.

Josie struggled off the couch and pulled Marina up. Heading for the stairs, they strode up decisively. Well as decisively as you could stark naked, with cum dripping down their thighs.

There was silence between the boys for a while, till Jim said.

"Well that's torn it, how does the phrase go, be careful what you wish for."

"Courage mon brave, they'll forgive us."

"You think, I'm not so sure."

Then Patrick said, "Come on, let's go upstairs, see if they need a hand, or two hands."

They slowly went upstairs and listened outside the door till the shower stopped. They went in and grabbed towels just as the girls left the shower together. Gently they dried them, then grabbed some body lotion and enjoyed applying generous amounts. The girls seemed a little placated by this tender gesture, till Josie felt Jim thicken and swell against her thigh.

"Oh for god's sake Jim, you're inhuman, put it away."

But he just placed her hand on his cock.

"Not fair, not fair at all." and she turned to kiss him.

He pulled her insistently into the bedroom opposite and lay down on the carpet by the bed, pulling her down on top of him. She found a pillow and pushed it under his buttocks, then reached for him, to place his cock at her entrance. He gently pulled her down, meeting no resistance. Josie's head fell back, her mouth gaping with pleasure as she let out a long exhalation.

Marina and Patrick fell onto the bed beside them to watch. He began to swell as he watched his mother being ravished for the second time in 20 minutes and obviously loving it. Josie rocked up and down slowly, relishing every inch of the huge cock. She was gasping and swaying from side to side.

Patrick was transfixed with the sight, overwhelmed with desire, no lust, definitely lust. He looked at Marina, questioning. She just raised her eyebrows and shrugged. He slipped off the bed and stood in front of his mother. Gently holding the back of her head, pushing his erection into her face. She grunted, trying to move away, but he was insistent. Finally she opened her mouth a little and he pushed himself in.

Despite herself, lost in herself, she sucked and licked him, accepting his full length. Not as big as Jim, he still pushed into her throat. Choking, she tried to relax her throat muscles and he went in a little further. Then he drew himself out, whilst Jim continued to slowly fuck her, so she returned to rocking up and down on him.

Patrick moved round behind her, gently holding her buttocks with both hands, squeezing and running his thumb down the cleft. Marina had found some lubricating gel and handed it to him. He grinned at her, He squeezing some cold gel on her anus and pushed in with a finger.

"No, don't you dare you bastard." She shook herself to try and throw him off.

Patrick ignored her, generously lubricating his erection, then placing himself at her sphincter.

"NO please Patrick, please, you can't do that, PLEASE.." The last plea was as she felt him pushing a little harder.

He shushed her softly, he couldn't have stopped if his life depended on it and he pushed harder still, gripping her buttocks so she couldn't escape. Then he felt a little give as his bell end pushed in. Josie shrieked and flung her head back into his chest. He just pushed more till a third was buried, it felt unbelievable. so tight, but gripping him softly.

andrewp67
andrewp67
18 Followers
12