School's Out Ch. 02

Story Info
Marina and Josie's adventures take a darker turn.
4.8k words
4.21
6.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andrewp67
andrewp67
18 Followers

This story continues the adventures of Josie and Marina, science teachers in an English midlands town. Yesterday they had been taken advantage of by each other's sons, in a heavy night of sex. the following morning they were clearing up and had agreed to a celebration dinner with several students, after they received their successful final exam results.

The girls were too embarrassed to talk, having spent last night being fucked by each others sons. It had been the best sex either could remember, but as their sex life had been minimal for years, perhaps that wasn't surprising. As busy single mothers and high school science teachers, there wasn't much time for dating and what they had experienced, had been pretty unsatisfactory.

Marina and Josie worked silently clearing up the house, after the events of the previous nights.

Last night's experience had been so intense that they both remained very aroused, something else they couldn't discuss.

Finally Marina spoke, groping for a safe subject.

"It was nice of the boys to ask us out for a meal to say thankyou. That restaurant, The Flamingo, isn't cheap. It's never happened before, you know, being invited out for a thankyou meal. very thoughtful."

"Yes I suppose it is nice of them. I just hope Patrick and Jim can keep their mouths shut, about last night. Fucking your best friend's mother is something I'd be tempted to boast about." Josie answered quietly.

"It's no more in their, than our interests to ever talk about it. They'll keep schtum."

They carried on working for a while, then Marina said softly.

"It was wonderful though wasn't it."

"Yes of course it was bloody wonderful. I don't know how rank beginners could come up with what they did, online porn I suppose. That doesn't change it from being a total disaster. All right a disaster with lots of great fringe benefits. Remarkable fringe benefits really, I'm still tingling all over. But they're still unscrupulous, devious swine." Josie tailed off, remembering the devastating double penetration she'd been subjected to, only the second of her life and from 18 year olds.

They carried on working, lost in lustful musing. Josie started to think of how she could have other similar experience and groaned in frustration, it was impossible.

"What shall we wear, tonight I mean?" Marina asked.

"Oh for goodness sakes, who cares."

"Look girlfriend, I don't get invited to swanky restaurants often, so I'm dressing up."

"Alright, alright, dressed up it is."

When they finally finished, including ironing the sheets from last night., they sat down for a coffee. Conversation was still awkward. Both were embarrassed for the stupidity of last night. When they drank there coffee, Marina went off to her own house to get ready for the big night out.

At a nearby pub meanwhile, the two boys had met up with their friends. It was legal for them to drink, but they still got asked for proof of ID. The main topic of conversation was their upcoming University admissions. All 7 boys were studying the life sciences, but they all were going to different schools. It would have been nice to have a friendly face in the first few weeks, but it was not to be.

" You all worried about Uni? Josh asked

"Just the amount of work to get through, the exams. Are you guys planning to try and get jobs as well? I'm going to have to, have you seen what accommodation costs, that's before all the other costs?" Phil chipped in.

None of them had rich parents, so they all planned to do some work, mostly in pubs, waiting in restaurants. It was going to be tough for all of them, but there was no choice.

"I'm a bit worried about tonight, that restaurant isn't cheap. Need to do it though, your mums Patrick and Jim, are the only reason we are all going to Uni. I hope they realise that. Can we agree to go easy on the orders for us? Avoid 3 courses, expensive bottles of plonk." Josh again.

"Marina and Josie were very touched by the invitation, they really were. I agree about holding back on the dinner, but don't let our mother's know. They'd be upset if they new it was a struggle to pay the bill."

The group continued chatting and drinking their pints for a few hours. Then they drifted off home to prepare for the evening's celebration.

When Patrick and Jim got home, the atmosphere was frosty, so they tried to avoid their mothers for the rest of the afternoon. By 7 o'clock, they were ready to be collected, each in their respective homes.

"You look nice mom." Jim tried an icebreaker and that ship sank without trace.

"Should we talk about this?"

"No we shouldn't, not now, not ever, comprendi?

"Clear as crystal." And Jim gave up.

It seems the previous night hadn't been the triumph he had imagined.

He was saved by a ring at the door from their driver for the night. They climbed into the car.

"Evening Miss Chisholm."

"Schools finished Phil, I think you cam call me Marina and thanks for the lovely invitation. It was so thoughtful of you all to think of it."

" Least we could do Miss... Marina, least we could do." Phil replied.

By the time they arrived at the restaurant, the others were already there and they joined them at the table.

"You guys been talking about your future today, I hope you are excited" Marina asked.

"Absolutely, a bit apprehensive you know." Graham replied.

"Well I hope you all manage to keep in contact, in holiday time at least." Josie asked.

"We plan to and to visit each other at Uni too." Graham again.

The conversation continued, becoming a little more animated as the evening went on. The wine was flowing and the food excellent. Both girls chose not to notice a hand on each thigh, sometimes venturing under their skirts. They were flattered in fact, having dinner with 7 handsome young men who were obviously besotted with them.

"You probably didn't notice, but all the guys in the class were a bit keen on you." Dave said.

"Didn't notice? When you're mentally undressed by your students when you walk in the classroom. When you haven't seen the eyes of any of the male students for a year, as they stare at your tits. Oh believe me, we noticed." Josie replied.

"I might say in our defence, that you always wore the tightest trousers, the shortest skirts, had your blouse not quite buttoned up and was it necessary to lean quite as far forward when you bent down?" Phil laughed.

"I don't know what your talking about, we were always very proper and respectable." Marina jumped in.

They all laughed together. The evening was a great success and by the end of it, the girls were a bit the worse for wear. As they all stood up to leave, marina stumbled a bit and was grateful for a supporting hand, that also seemed to support her breast. They drove back to Josie's house, squeezed into two cars, the girls in the middle of the back seat. Now they were being openly groped, breasts fondled and hands moving under their short skirts and above stocking tops. But they were drunk enough to welcome the attention. Feeble attempts failed to resist the hands on their thighs. Patrick and Jim were getting increasingly worried for their mothers, but they were getting increasingly stimulated by the back seat activity too.

The boys all piled into Josie's house and cracked open a bottle of vodka and some tonic after they arrived.

"What are we going to do now, how about a game of poker?" Josh suggested.

Everyone agreed and they set up the packs of cards and chairs around a large table.

"What stakes are we playing for?" Jim asked.

Everyone agreed they couldn't afford to play for money.

"Strip poker it is then." Graham suggested with a big grin and was surprised the girls seemed to agree.

"Hey you guys, mum and Marina are drunk, it's not on." Patrick intervened.

"Mind your own business Patrick." Josh said.

"Yes, mind your own business Patrick." His mum agreed.

Jim and Patrick were very concerned with what might happen, but were also desperate to see their mothers naked in front of their friends and to hell with the consequences.

Nothing much happened for a few hands, socks and shoes were lost, but the bets were small. Josie's next hand showed 3 jacks and she decided to up the stakes, show she wasn't that drunk. She lost to a flush, but was secretly pleased.

There were catcalls of encouragement, as she stood up and showed the boys the shoes in her hands. Turning away from them, she slowly unbuttoned her shirt, pushed it off the shoulders then removed it. Slowly turning round, breasts covered with her hands, she bent forward to show her bra. It was a pretty pink colour and very small, barely covering her nipples. The room fell silent, all eyes on her magnificent breasts. Her hands went to her skirt, as she turned away, pushing it down and bending forward to show the matching tiny panties, barely covering her buttocks.

"Next hand boys?" Josie suggested as she sat down.

For the next few rounds, Josie held her own, as Marina also lost her skirt and blouse, removing them with less enthusiasm than Josie. The boys were mostly down to underpants too. Finally Josie lost another hand. Standing up, she could have opted to remove her hold up stockings, but to everyone's relief, undid her bra and pushed the straps off her shoulder. Dropping it to the floor, she made no attempt to hide herself, pushing her shoulders back to lift her tits.

There were muttered profanities and drying mouths around the table. Their sons were enjoying it just as much, but made another attempt to intervene, that everyone ignored.

A few hands later, three of the boys were naked, making no attempt to hide very nice erections, when they stood up. Finally, Josie lost her pants. She slowly stood up and pushed them off her hips and down her legs, to show a nicely trimmed light blond bush. Turning round, she bent to the floor, legs slightly apart, to show her moist vagina, gaping slightly. Turning back she sat down and gazed at each boy, smiling at the impact she had made. The boys were all staring at both girls, with pink sweating faces.

Marina was just as turned on as Josie and made sure she lost the next hand, so that she was naked, in just stockings too.

"Shall I make some coffee to sober us up a bit?" Marina asked, the boys could barely reply.

The girls went to the kitchen and came back with mugs of coffee, milk and sugar. Taking there time to move around the table. There was no attempt to stop the hands on their legs, even up between their thighs.

Sitting down with their drinks, Marina who had partly sobered up, said.

"Not a word to anyone, ever about this, never, even on your deathbeds in 70 years, clear?" there were murmurs of agreement.

"I said CLEAR."

Very emphatic agreement now.

"Now whose deal was it."

And the game continued for the last few hands, till Marina lost to Phil.

"Well that seems to be it, finished? Jim pleaded.

"I lost, I don't fail to pay a debt, ever." Marina said

She stood and looked down at herself, nothing else to remove. Moving round to Phil, who turned his chair to face her.

"Now how can I pay? she thought for a good time, hands on hips.

"Oh I know, silly me."

Slowly kneeling down, she gazed at the very nice, very stiff, thick erection. Moving closer, she breathed on it and it twitched.

"Mum please don't" Jim pleaded. But it wasn't convincing, he was watching avidly too.

Marina just licked up his length and made an appreciative sound. Opening her mouth wide, she gazed into Phil's eyes, then moved forward and swallowed him in one gulp. There was an ironic round of applause. With such a large audience, she put on her best show, sucking hard, licking, moving down to suck his balls. He was twitching, so she swallowed him quickly, in time for a first pulse of cum to hit her throat. He held her head, shaking and moaning. When he finished, she licked him clean, stood up and caught the drips of cum on her finger, sucking them afterwards.

There wasn't much sound, but the boys all stood up and removed any clothes they still had on. Josie was lifted from her chair and both girls surrounded, explored by strong, insistent hands, their breasts, buttocks, vaginas, everywhere. It felt delightful. Then someone dropped to his knees in front of Josie and tried to push his tongue in her. She opened her thighs to help him and whimpered as he found her clit.

Finally, both girls were pushed to their knees, surrounded by erections. Grasping them two at a time, they tried sucking both at once, or sliding down one then the other in turn.

Marina was pulled to her feet and over to the table, then pushed down firmly onto her elbows and legs pulled apart. Hands gripped her buttocks and another felt between her thighs for her cunt, she was desperate to be filled. An unknown cock pushed in with one thrust, she was so wet, to a round of applause. The man pulled back and set up a vigorous pace, pounding her hard. She hadn't come when the cock was removed with a sucking sound and a new pair of hands gripped her.

She looked to the other end of the table, where Josie had a queue waiting too. She was moaning as she was fucked hard. till again, a new man stepped up. This went on for some time, none of the boys fucking long enough to come, but the girls started a series of shattering, long orgasms. Finally they both collapsed on the table, still being relentlessly fucked till their legs started to shake. When she could no longer stand up, her ass was pressed down onto a cushion on the edge of the table and the assault continued without respite, her legs lifted and spread wide by willing hands. She could see and recognise her assailants now. She should have been angry, but couldn't help grinning.

Finally, both girls begged for a break and water. They were gently lifted from the table, to the sofa, that hadn't recovered from last night yet. Everyone sat or lay around gasping and taking fluids. The worst of it was, none of the men, apart from Phil had come yet and the girls were very much the worse for wear. They looked around the room at the 7 young men and started giggling, soon everyone was laughing. Then two of them crawled over to the sofa, pulled the girls to the edge and buried their faces in them, licking sucking, seeing how far they could reach with their tongues.

"Not fair." they both murmured, as other hands reached behind them to gently bind their wrists with rope.

"Hey, what's that for, untie us this minute.", Marina demanded, but no response.

Pulled onto the floor, cushions under their knees, the girls weren't sure what was coming, till they were pushed forward on to one erection pushed into their mouths, shoulders supported. Then, with thighs spread, anther cock searched beneath and pushed in. Creating a rhythm, each man pushed in to bury their cocks in mouth and cunt together. The two women could see each other out of the corner of their eyes, as they struggled to accept the invasion.

This lasted some time, as the boys rotated. The experience was really enjoyable and the girls came more than once, making appreciative groans and moans of pleasure.

That was the easy part, they weren't going to be let off that lightly. The four young men withdrew and two laid down on the cushion. Immediately they were pushed back down astride them, then onto the waiting erections, thrust down hard. There mouths fell open in shock at being filled so fast and two other cocks took the opportunity to force into their throats. They gagged and choked, shaking their heads and dribbling saliva. Two other boys came forward and took turns to be sucked and gobbled in a very un lady like way.

The girls were more or less happy, as they settled to the new abuse. It was the first time ever for Marina, two men, apart from the previous night and she felt a bit regretful for the years of pleasure she had been missing. It really was such a satisfying feeling, stimulating in ways she never could have imagined. Giving such pleasure to two men, boys, at once

. Both girls were getting the fucking of a lifetime, untroubled so far, by thoughts of who was doing the fucking, as they had been last night. They still needed support as they both came hard, several times and exhaustion set in. It was all too good to be true, too much fun..

At the same time, both girls felt a presence, then an erection, pressing against their buttocks. Fingers reached for their anus, covered in cool gel. First one, then a second were pushed into Josie and Marina. They struggled to get away, but with bound wrists and trying to cope with the relentless penetration of mouth and vagina, it was hopeless. Groaning as they were stretched by the fingers, Josie was helped by last night's assault, her anus still stretched.

" If you didn't know ladies, you are about to be airtight." Ian whispered.

Then the fingers were rapidly replaced by large cocks and hands gripping their buttocks. They pushed without any mercy, till the sphincter relaxed, then deeper still till male thighs pressed against their buttocks. Again, a rhythm was established, thighs lifted them off the cock underneath, then thrust down really hard as the cock in their ass pushed in too. No break, no mercy, just hard, deep penetration, whilst also trying to work on their fellatio. So, each girl entertained three at a time. Not the same three as the regular rotation continued. It occurred to them that Patrick and Jim had to be part of the crew, but they couldn't see who was ravishing them. Enjoyment was increased by so many hands exploring them, squeezing, caressing, mouths on their breasts. It seemed every part of them was being stimulated all the time, so they continued with shattering orgasms, becoming more exhausted.

The boys started coming at last too. At least one in the mouth, making Marina choke and think she was drowning. The rest seemed to have set their sight on their ass. As they neared orgasm, each boy pushed a cock buried in Josie or Marina's ass away and thrust in as hard as they could, sometimes just in time to come. It seemed each girl's rectum was filling with sticky cum. Some started to leak out, down the cleft of their buttock.

"You have to, Pat, Jim. You know you're desperate to. These bitches are so lost in it, they are probably desperate for you as well. Look at them, doubt they've ever had a seeing to like this in their lives."

"Don't you ever call them bitches again Ian, never, you hear" Jim finished.

" Alright, alright Jim, sorry, but you know I'm right don't you. They'd love it, desperate for it."

As Ian stopped speaking, the others stepped back, they had all finished by now. Some had presented there dripping cocks, to be licked clean, despite where they had so recently been. The girls didn't seem to mind or didn't care.

Several hands pushed Patrick and Jim in front of their mothers, neither of whom seemed the least concerned at the prospect of fellating their sons in front of their friends. No, the problem was bound wrists and the size of the erections facing them. The boys needed no prompting to gently push into the open, welcoming mouths. Pushing in and out steadily into the hungry space, that licked and sucked hard. Both boys orgasmed quickly, their cum, eagerly swallowed.

Despite their hard work last night and this evening, they were both still nearly erect as they withdrew. The two girls were lifted on unsteady, trembling legs and helped over to the sofa and pushed over the back of it, held down by their arms, asses in the air. Patrick and Jim were dragged over to them, with encouraging rude comments.

"Make them scream you guys."

"They're desperate for it."

"Do them as hard as you can, go on."

The two boys were as lost in lust as their mothers seemed too, desperate to be fucked by their sons in front of five friends, despite the humiliation and degradation.

andrewp67
andrewp67
18 Followers
12