School's Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They approached the wonderful sight of mothers presenting raised buttocks and spread legs. Stroking the globular firm flesh, still dripping cum and thrust into the gaping cunts so hard, both women were physically lifted off the floor. Marina had been desperate to feel her son inside her, since she had seen his massive, thick erection last night, but she wasn't ready and screamed with pain till he withdrew. The next thrust was as hard, but she had started to accommodate quickly..

Josie was finding it easier, but was still being fucked as hard as Patrick could manage, rising onto her toes, or off the floor with each thrust. Both boys grinned at each other and forced themselves in together, producing satisfying grunts and screams each time. The boys around them were gaping in astonishment at the spectacle of two mothers been fucked mercilessly by their sons. They had never imagined anything so pornographic.

It couldn't last and as the two women screamed and their vaginal spasms pushed the boys over the edge. Josie and Marina seemed to twitch and fit for over a minute, as the boys collapsed onto them, exhausted. Patrick and Jim, slipped to their knees and the ladies staggered up, grabbed a cloth to soak up the semen leaking out and staggered to and up the stairs, without a word.

Nothing happened for a while, then all the boys stood slowly, totally spent. They heard the sound of a shower upstairs, as they looked round for somewhere to rest, to sleep. They had all arranged to sleep over at Patrick's house that night. Nobody said anything, as they found a corner, to rest.

Upstairs, the girls finished their shower, dried and crawled into the bedroom. Without speaking, they fell into the same bed, hoping if they were together, it would offer some protection from the seven young men downstairs. It wasn't needed, everyone was too exhausted to do anything but sleep.

They weren't disturbed overnight, until there was a knock on their door next morning, to tell them breakfast and coffee were ready. The girls slowly got out of bed, still aching all over. More semen had leaked out overnight, so they washed down in the bathroom, put on dressing gowns and went downstairs. All seven boys were in the kitchen, but avoided looking them in the eyes. Marina and Josie just poured out some coffee and juice and went to sit on the sofa, without a word.

As they sat in silence, five boys slipped past them quietly, to leave. They looked up and Marina said,

"Just one word leaks out about this episode and we're ruined, have to resign, maybe leave town."

"never a word about it, promise, why would we?" Josh replied.

"Oh I don't know... I fucked and buggered both my high school science teachers!

Pretty good for your cred I should think." Josie finished, as they continued filing out of the house.

When they'd gone, Patrick and Jim came in.

"Not one word from you two, nothing. We're going for a walk, you can stay here and clean, I want the house spotless. Put the laundry on too." Josie finished as the two girls walked upstairs to change.

" They sound really pissed."

" What do you bloody expect, after being gangbanged by their sons and their friends. We are in deep shit. They're not going to believe we didn't plan this, you see." Patrick replied to his friend.

"Now let's get down to work."

As they were working in the kitchen, they heard the front door close and watched as Josie and Marina walked out the back of the house and into a field. Walking in silence, till Marina spoke,

"What a total fucking mess. How are you, I feel like I've been run down by a truck? I ache all over, particularly round the back, if you know what I mean."

"Oh I'll survive, but it's not every day you get gangraped by your students."

"A bit harsh Josie, I didn't hear you complaining. We are just as responsible, that's what I think."

"Hard to complain with a large cock in ones throat, but yes I take your point.

Do you think our boys were involved, set us up?"

"No I really don't, they tried to stop it at the beginning remember."

They went on walking, mulling over last night's events. It seemed that re-establishing a relationship with their kids was the main priority.

"I don't want them going to Uni, worried that we haven't forgiven them. Starting medicine is tough enough as it is."

"Yes I agree Marina, but no repetition, not ever. If they ever tried, I think we need to make clear they are out, have to make their own way in the world."

"With you 100% girl."

"You know what really worries me, can I look at next years students without carnal thoughts. It frightens me." Josie said.

"So it dam well should, look, we might get away with the last 2 days events. I say might, I don't think we deserve to. But any repetition, any and we're done for.

Can you imagine the front pages of the sleazy tabloids?

Beautiful science teacher seduces male students.

I couldn't survive that sort of public shame and humiliation."

"I know Marina, I know, I didn't say I'd do it, just I'd be tempted. But if you compare those boys with some of the losers we have dated. The stamina, the inventiveness, the way they just hammered us, did whatever they wanted, no apologies. It makes me feel wet just remembering."

"Alright, I take the point, I feel the same, but it's over, no repetition ever. I can't help you, support you, if you give in to that temptation." Marina grabbed Josie's arm, to reinforce what she said.

Josie kept silent, as they started to head back to the house. When they got in, they called the boys into the living room, for a little talk. They came in with fresh coffees.

"OK guys, it's done, over, we can't change what happened. But that is it, finito, any attempt at a repetition, anything and we are going to fall out and I mean permanently, capiche?" Josie finished.

" Absolutely mum, understood, we never expected there to be. We are as shocked as you are, really." Patrick finished.

"You didn't seemed shocked, when you know, were doing what you were doing, just enthusiastic.

Both of you must insist to your friends, no discussion, no sniggering, no hints that you haven't forgotten, nothing.

Lastly, if we ever get to hear that you set us up last night, arranged it, then we are done with you, I mean it. Both of us see this as the worst thing, the most awful thing that has happened to us and I mean both nights."

Josie finished and the boys agreed, apologised again.

"Enough, we don't refer to this ever again. Now get on with the cleaning."

So although a distance, awkwardness continued over the Summer between the mothers and sons, things returned to a new normality. The boys were working at holiday jobs, to raise money for when the course started in October. The girls went on working in the house and garden and preparing the curriculum for next term.

Over the weeks though, two of the boys came round to ask if they could help Josie in the garden, or with work on the house. They would sit down and chat with a cup of tea, not acknowledging the real reason for the call. Each time, Josie gave in eventually, took the boy by the hand and up the stairs to her bedroom. Anyone passing the house would have clearly heard her, shrieks and moans of encouragement.

Every time, the young man were very clear where they wanted to finish. Her ass became more sore over time, aching from the stretching it was getting, again and again.

The one consolation was that they would all be leaving for university soon and she could try and put it all behind her. She made it very clear, no surprise visits during the Christmas break.

12