Science Department Sluts Pt. 01

Story Info
MILF teacher gets hired at a new school.
4.6k words
4.6
33.1k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters are at least 18 years of age.

Tiffany was a 38-year-old wife and mother of three and had been happily married for 12 years. She had been a high school teacher for 14 years when she received an unexpected phone call from a principal Ralph Peters at Meadowview High School. Tiffany had been teaching at a different high school since graduating college, but remembered her college friend Jasmine had started working for Principal Peters about six months ago.

Like her, the 36 year-old Jasmine was also a science teacher. Also, like Tiffany, Jasmine was a petite, brown eyed brunette beauty, but the two were not entirely alike. Tiffany was 5'3" to Jasmine's 5'1" frame, while Jasmine had more striking, exotic features due to her Persian ancestry, while Tiffany was a more wholesome, girl next door type, with brunette Southern European features. Jasmine also had a lean, fit, dancer's body to complement her exotic face, while Tiffany had a toned and curvy body due to years doing gymnastics. Tiff's petite frame made her 36D breasts, and round, firm ass look even bigger. Tiffany's flaring hips were the final component to natural hourglass figure. Tiffany was also a sweetheart, girl next door type, while her old friend Jasmine was more of a partying, fun loving type.

Tiffany had somewhat drifted apart from Jasmine over the last couple of years, but her friend was thrilled to hear from Tiff. She was positively gushing about her job, and especially happy about working for principal Peters. "Just make sure to look pretty on your interview. Mast..I mean Mr. Peters is old-fashioned, and he loves a woman who makes herself look good," she told Tiffany.

Given that the new position paid more, was less of a commute, and she felt like she needed a change, Tiffany decided to go in for a job interview. She arrived for her interview one summer afternoon dressed in a form fitting blouse and business casual pencil skirt, which nicely outlined her hips and ass. She had taken the time to curl her wavy brown hair, which was her trademark look and nicely framed her innocent, doe-eyed face.

Tiffany sat in the waiting area curiously looking at Mr. Peters' secretary. Tiffany found the blonde airhead somewhat out of place, as she barely acknowledged Tiff and just sat at her desk filing her nails and occasionally twirling her hair.

After about 10 minutes, Tiffany was finally greeted by Principal Peters. He confidently strolled out of his office.

"Good afternoon, Mrs., nice to finally meet you."

Tiff promptly stood to attention. "Hello Mr. Peters, nice to meet you as well."

"The pleasure is all mine" he replied, while taking Tiff's hand into his and holding it for a few moments. Tiff felt a strange flutter in her stomach gazing up at Mr. Peters 6'3" frame while he towered over her. He briefly glanced at her chest, and Tiff unconsciously thrust it out in response. She felt that he exuded a commanding but reassuring presence. He looked to be in his mid to late 40's, but did not at all look like the studious, professorial types she had come to associate with principals and administration. His tall frame was muscular as well, in fact he looked more like a former football player, and Tiff found him ruggedly handsome. He led Tiffany into his office and closed the door behind him.

After some standard questions, Tiffany briefly told Mr. Peters about her own background teaching. He then told her of his time as an athlete, and later how he served in the military and CIA.

"I worked in Psych Ops overseas but eventually learned that my passion was as an educator. I found that I could apply some of the techniques I used during the war to effectively motivate students and faculty to achieve optimal results."

Mr. Peters did not seem too concerned with the interview, it actually seemed like a formality to him.

"I'm always on the lookout for new talent, and I ask my current faculty for referrals. As soon as Jasmine showed me your picture on her Facebook, I knew I had to reach out to you."

"You wanted to meet me after seeing me on Facebook?" asked Tiff incredulously.

"Yes, I have a keen eye for talent" he replied with a smirk.

"Our department head, Mrs. Anderson, is here today, why don't we take a look at the science classrooms."

Tiffany let him lead the way to the faculty lounge where they met the department head. Again, she was not quite what Tiff was expecting. She was a bubbly 40-year-old, brown eyed, dirty blonde, with a thin, white blouse showing off at least DD tits, and a thin skirt that only reached mid-thigh, showcasing her toned legs and tight ass. Tiff could see the faint outlines of her thong when she turned around to lead her to the new second-floor science wing. Mr. Peters had increased scores dramatically in his two-year tenure, resulting in a state grant to upgrade the facilities.

Mr. Peters calmly followed behind the two women, and Tiffany swore she could feel his eyes boring into her ass as they walked up the stairs to the second floor. She nervously pulled her tight skirt down. At the conclusion of her tour, Mr. Peters intensely stared into Tiff's eyes and clasped her dainty hand in his own burly hand, "You will be the perfect fit for our school, sleep on it and call me in the morning. Understood?"

Tiffany politely nodded. Something about Mr. Peters demeanor and body language made her want to submit to him. Mr. Peters sensed that Tiffany was a natural submissive, and inserted several subliminal suggestions in his dialogue with her. He was not at all surprised when she called the following morning to accept.

XXXXXX

Tiffany had never heard of it before, but her new employer required all new faculty to show up for orientation one day before school started. Tiffany got to meet Suzy Ortiz that day as well. Like Tiff, she was a petite brunette with big tits and a plump ass on her small frame. She also looked to have Tiff's sweet disposition. Tiff was surprised that Suzy was also a new hire in the science department. It seemed like all of the previous staff was being replaced. The three attractive teachers would be working together in the science department and quickly caught the eye of male coworkers and students alike. They would get to know each other well over the next few months.

Tiffany and Suzy were led into the conference room by Mr. Peter's ditzy secretary and given special headphones to wear for the orientation video. The first 30 minutes were a standard boring orientation video, with some actor discussing proper workplace conduct. Tiff was losing interest, when she began to hear a slight ringing noise at the edge of her hearing level. She couldn't quite make it out clearly, but the slight ringing was accompanied by some whispering which she couldn't clearly understand. At the same time, the screen began to display a disorienting sequence of strobe lights and patterns which made Tiffany and Suzy fall into a drowsy, relaxed state, with their eyes gradually closing. Although they couldn't quite make it out, they were being repeatedly told the following commands:

"Principal Peters is the sexiest man I have ever seen."

"I'm always horny around Principal Peters."

"Principal Peters can do whatever he wants to me."

"Principal Peters is my Master"

"I want to please Master"

"I love sucking cock"

"Master gives the best orgasms."

"I want Master to share me with his FRIENDS."

"I have the best orgasms from Master and his FRIENDS."

Mr. Peters made sure to stay out of sight, but was monitoring the reprogramming of his new sluts through his hidden cameras while his secretary gave him a blowjob under his desk. He let the tapes play continuously for 6 hours before cutting the audio and video feed. Tiff and Suzy slowly woke up confused and in a daze. Tiffany was unsure how much time had elapsed, or why she felt so drowsy, and looked at Suzy who seemed equally confused.

Mr. Peters decided to make his entrance and gauge the reaction of his two new teachers. "I know these videos can be boring, but they are district policy. I hope you weren't too bored, but your yawning and sleepy faces tell me otherwise." Tiffany was barely able to utter a coherent reply, quietly muttering "No Sir, I enjoyed the video." Mr. Peters noted that he was addressed as Sir, and bid his new teachers farewell before telling them to get a good night's rest before starting school tomorrow. He also noticed that Tiffany and Suzy seemed to be conflicted about leaving, as they seemed to dreamily linger about the room for a few seconds longer than necessary, gazing at him like two schoolgirls.

As an expert on body language and reprogramming, he enjoyed observing the inner conflict firsthand. On some level, Tiffany was already obviously attracted to him, but her good sense told her that she was married and her new boss was off limits. Most of his female faculty fully succumbed to his programing in about two weeks, and he would keep a close eye on Tiffany.

XXXXXX

Tiffany's husband also noticed a change in her over the next couple of weeks. Her work wardrobe had changed from conservative business suits and slacks to tight fitting and often semi-transparent blouses and dresses. Her pantylines were almost always showing, and half the time her lacy, colorful panties were showing through her thin dresses. On Casual Fridays, she would wear thin yoga pants and a short shirt which perfectly highlighted her plump ass, and which were completely transparent when she bent over or even in bright sunlight. Hubby wasn't complaining, but when he asked if her new attire was appropriate, Tiffany laughed it off telling him "That's how all the teachers dress, honey."

The change in Tiffany's attire was also noticed by her students, male faculty, and most importantly, Mr. Peters. He had always had a panty fetish, and part of his reprogramming included suggestions that the female faculty wear sexy lingerie and panties, thin garments, and stockings. He enjoyed having a school full of women showing off, and he soon learned that rather than diminish performance, the male students' grades improved, as the teachers now had their full attention.

Principal Peters decided to expedite the process by repeating the commands to the teachers when they were alone in their classroom on lunch or at breaktime. Tiffany couldn't quite place it, but there was always a faint murmuring or whispering coming through the speakers in her class. She could only hear it when it was quiet. Mr. Peters promised to have the maintenance staff look into it.

After one week, he noticed Tiff smiling at him and swaying her hips while he watched her plump ass cheeks rise and fall with each step. She was wearing a tight black dress that day and her lacy red bikini panties were faintly visible underneath. He was openly ogling her and she exaggerated her hip sway in appreciation. He figured she was about ready for him to break her in, but decided to give her a few more days.

XXXXXX

The following Friday, he decided it was time to claim Tiffany as his newest conquest. It was a Casual Friday, a policy he implemented, and Tiff was wearing black yoga pants along with a Meadowview High School shirt that only made it to her thin waist, leaving her round ass exposed. Mr. Peters heard a snickering and commotion in the hallway, and noticed a group of male students cheering and pointing at something. He followed their gaze to Tiff's round ass going up the stairs. Her black thong was semi-visible and attracted the appreciation of both students and staff.

As it was Tiff's 'planning and grading period,' she had about 45 minutes of free time. Mr. Peters followed her into her classroom and quickly locked her door. He wanted to see how she would react when alone in his presence.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Tiffany" he greeted her.

"Good afternoon, sir" Tiffany replied, unsure why he had unexpectedly entered her classroom, and feeling a sudden arousal in his presence.

"I thought I would stop by, and see how you are adjusting to your new routine" he said with a smile, and strolled up to her desk, while she nervously looked up at him from her chair. Tiffany noticed a large bulge in his slacks, and averted her eyes with difficulty. She had a strong yearning to see his penis.

"How are the new photosynthesis diagrams coming along?" he asked.

Tiff felt uncomfortably hot, and fanning herself stood up to show her supervisor some of the diagrams on display on the wall. Mr. Peters followed her as she explained the current lesson plan and unit, while commenting on some of the students' posters on display. He followed close behind her, and she felt as though she was on display for him. She began to sway her hips and arched her back when talking to him, allowing him to stare at her chest, which he made little effort to hide.

"Your work with the students is impressive, and they seem quite motivated." He took his time to walk around the classroom, looking at the students' posters and other work on display.

Tiff was unsure why he lingered in her classroom, but wanting to appear to be a committed employee, thanked him and returned to her desk to continue her grading. She was startled when he began massaging her neck from behind, but also felt a surge of horniness from the contact. His touch was electric, and she began to breathe more raggedly as he smoothly rubbed her neck and shoulders.

"Part of my job is to make sure my staff feels comfortable and relaxed. Do you feel that way?"

"I do sir, it feels very good" she replied.

He withdrew his hands and swiveled her chair to face him. She subconsciously licked her lips as she was now directly facing his bulge again. Her supervisor grabbed her hand and placed it on his cock.

"I noticed you staring at my cock, feel free to touch it" he told her. Tiff was too lost in her own thoughts to reply, and felt a gush of wetness in her panties as she squeezed and rubbed his cock through his pants. She was impressed by the girth of his penis and realized it was the biggest one she had ever seen. Tiff did not really watch porn, and her past experience with men had been limited. She was raised in a churchgoing family, and had managed to stay a virgin until she met her fiancé, although she blown a few other guys. For all she knew all penises were the same, and were basically interchangeable. However, her naivete was shattered as she eagerly groped and played with Mr. Peters cock through his pants. She was fascinated by it.

Knowing that his time with her was limited during her break period, he slowly removed her hand and began to unzip himself and remove his hard cock from his pants. Tiff stared with a mixture of shock and desire as he slowly fit his erection through the zipper. She let out a loud gasp as he fully revealed his manhood.

"See something you like" he asked with a smirk, while he placed her hand on it again. Tiff was shocked to see his 9" penis on display for her, and was quite impressed with the size, girth, and large mushroom head. She absentmindedly stroked it in awe of her principal and his cock.

"Does your husband have a cock like this?" he asked.

She could barely even picture her husband's thin penis at the moment, but it obviously was no match for her new boss's cock. "No sir, yours is a lot bigger" she replied, lifting it up to examine the underside of his shaft and the proportionally large balls that went along with the large cock. He let her examine and stroke his cock while she slowly brought it closer to her lips.

"Good, let's see how skilled a cocksucker you are" he said and grabbed the back of her head. Tiff offered no resistance and took his cock in her mouth. She was soon entirely focused on giving him the best blowjob possible. He knew that she was programmed to please him, but she actually seemed to enjoy sucking cock. She had established a good rhythm, and was able to take 8" in her mouth with ease, surprising him. Usually, it took some time for him to train his staff to deepthroat him, but Tiffany did not have much of a gag reflex. She had a strong desire to please him, and repeatedly would look up at him while she sucked his cock. Mr. Peters was very impressed as he made eye contact with his new teacher while she had most of his cock in her mouth.

"Let me sit down for a minute" he said while removing his cock from her mouth and slapping it on her lips. Tiffany could only moan in response and stood up from her chair, allowing him to sit down. She immediately got down to her knees and resumed sucking the principal's cock. Tiff was entirely focused on pleasing him, and did not even consider that she was on her knees blowing her new boss while he sat at her desk. She was briefly shocked when he took out his phone and snapped a few pics, but she was too focused on the blowjob to protest. Besides, she was used to her husband snapping photos of her, and in her mind she began to perceive Mr. Peters as having equal privileges with her as her husband did. After a few minutes of her blowing him, he let out a loud bellow. His first wad shot directly down her throat.

Tiff began to withdraw her mouth which was quickly filled with a second load of sperm. She did her best to swallow it but some began to drip out the sides of her mouth. Peters stood up and swiftly removed his cock from her mouth shooting his third wad on her face. He finished the blowjob by stroking out his remaining loads onto her face and giving her a messy facial. She soon had a few strands on her face stretching from her forehead to her chin. Tiff stared up at him with a silly grin. She took his cock back in her mouth to clean it. She found that she liked the taste of his rich sperm.

While she kneeled at his feet, Mr. Peters checked his watch. He had 15 minutes until her next class. He was always excited when he broke in a new teacher, but Tiff's skillful blowjob had him more worked up than usual. He was already starting to get hard again.

"Get up slut" he said while lifting her to her feet by her hand. "We still have time for a quickie."

Tiffany was in a daze as he lifted her shirt over her head and threw it into the corner. He hungrily groped her tits before reaching around and unclasping her black bra.

"These are better than I thought" he said as her D cup tits were revealed for the first time. He enjoyed the sight of her large areolas and pointy nipples. Tiffany's nipples were extra sensitive and she could only moan as he played with them, tweaking them and squeezing them with his fingers.

"Turn around, we don't have too much time" he told her while grabbing by the shoulders and facing her away from him. He bent her over at the waist, exposing her round ass to him while he ground his cock against her. He began to remove her leggings down her round ass cheeks, revealing her black thong.

"Take these leggings all the way off" he said while groping her plump ass cheeks in front of her desk. Now clad only in her panties, he moved her papers and computer to one side of her desk while he sat her down on the edge of her desk. He gripped her legs with strong hands and laid her on her back. Tiff was completely soaked as he removed her panties and tossed them in the corner with her other articles of clothing. Mr. Peters was now completely hard again and lined up his hard cock with her pussy. He liked that she kept it neatly waxed with a landing strip, allowing him to easily feel how soaked she was. He got the impression that Tiffany maintained a professional façade, but had a secret slutty side that he was determined to explore.

"Are you ready for this" he asked while sliding his cockhead inside of her. Tiffany was so turned on she almost came from just the head inside of her and let out a soft moan. Not wanting anyone in the hallway to hear, he placed his hand over her mouth and began to work his cock inside of her. All women were tight for him, but she seemed even tighter than most. She had her first orgasm when he got half of his cock inside of her, loudly moaning while he struggled to keep her quiet. He was fascinated watching his big cock disappear inside of the petite teacher and was determined to get his entire cock inside of her. The visual of her tits bouncing as he worked his cock in and out of her only made him pound her harder. Tiff had a second orgasm when he got 7" inside of her. He was now claiming virgin territory in her pussy which had previously been untouched. She was seeing spots in her vision and almost passed out.

12