Science Department Sluts Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing that he only had a few minutes left, he picked up the pace, focused on feeding her his entire cock and seeding her. He would shift her legs around, sometimes squeezing them together, sometimes resting them on his shoulders, and other times holding her legs wide open so he could get a clear view of his cock sliding inside of her. Her tits were bouncing up and down and Tiff appeared to be in a state of dazed ecstasy, finding herself totally lost in the moment.

Gradually Tiff's initial pain had faded away and was replaced by pure pleasure as he managed to get all nine inches inside of her. His thick cock was now deep in her womb. In her blissful state, Tiff could only halfway open her eyes, but saw an expression of pure concentration on her boss's face, as he was focused on giving her a proper fucking. He wanted her to remember their first encounter and be desirous of more time with him. He experimented by shifting his angles and shifting her ass cheeks underneath him. Eventually, he found what excited her the most and began to pound her savagely. By that time, her pussy had entirely adjusted to the size of his cock. She had never felt so full in her life. Suddenly, Mr. Peters let out a loud grunt as he buried his cock inside of her. Tiffany felt warmth and could feel him spraying inside of her. She shouted out gibberish as she had the largest orgasm of her life. She saw stars and briefly passed out while he emptied his balls inside of her.

He withdrew his spent cock and gently lowered her legs while she stirred underneath him. He used her panties to wipe down his cock and quickly attired himself, making sure he looked presentable.

"Wake up sweetheart, your class starts in a few minutes" he said while gently placing her on her feet. Tiffany was unsteady and almost fell down, but he held her up and handed her the soiled panties and her shirt to put on. She asked for her bra, but he told her he was going to hang on to it for a little while and placed it in his briefcase. After she pulled up her pants, he led to her to the side closet which had a small mirror. Tiff was taken aback at the woman staring at her through the mirror. She could see that she still had his partially dried cum on her face, and her lipstick and makeup were all smeared. She did the best she could to make herself presentable, but her disheveled hair and dazed expression conveyed her "well-fucked" appearance.

Mr. Peters quietly excused himself moments before the first students started filing into class. Tiffany could feel his cum dripping out of her waxed pussy and into her panties. She had a nagging sense that her demeanor and appearance was inappropriate for a teacher, but did her best to suppress the thought and begin her lesson. She tried to avoid looking at her desk, as all of her items were stilled shoved to one side. It reminded her of herself on back getting the fucking of a lifetime only a few minutes ago, and she wondered if her students noticed that her papers and computer were curiously pushed to one side.

As she stood in front of the class trying to remember her lesson, her students immediately noticed that she was braless and the boys were pleased to see her protruding nipples on display along with her bouncing breasts. She got a few dirty looks from the girls, but most of them appeared confused by their teacher's attire. Tiff seemed far off and distracted and could only give a perfunctory attempt at teaching, often foolishly giggling and not making much of an effort to maintain order for her 8th period class. She could still taste the principal's cum in her mouth and had trouble focusing on the lesson. Finally the bell rang, and the seniors were excited to begin their weekend. As they filed out, Joe who was a class clown and repeated troublemaker, openly leered at her tits and told his teacher "Have a good weekend. I really like that shirt, it looks great on you." Joe and his little group got a laugh from the remark and filed out of class in good spirits.

Tiffany was too tired and contented to offer much of a response, and stupidly smiled before gathering her things to leave for the weekend as well.

XXXXXXX

For his part, Mr. Peters was quite pleased at his newest conquest and looked forward to getting to know Tiffany better, along with the other new teacher in the science department. He felt a sense of pride knowing that she was teaching his students while his sperm slowly leaked out of her. He also felt a sense of superiority knowing that he was sending the married teacher home to her husband after filling her mouth and pussy full of his cum.

As he entered his office, he forgot that he had kept Tiffany's bra as a souvenir. Opening up a large filing cabinet, he placed her bra within her file and saved the pictures of his dalliance on his encrypted hard drive. He had similar photos and souvenirs of almost all of the female staff, and was gradually replacing uncooperative or older faculty. He was looking forward to another productive schoolyear.

(PART ONE OF HOPEFULLY MANY. I WOULD LIKE TO EXPLORE MORE ADVENTURES WITH TIFF AND OTHER FACULTY.)

12