Scientist's Transformation Pt.02

Story Info
The scientist transforms slowly, muscled and hairy...
5.6k words
4.3k
5
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Three days past the accident in the recombobulator, she took her pre-made lunch to the cafeteria of the research facility, plonking herself down a little too heavily at a table with her colleagues.

"How's it going?" She asked, taking a bite out of her sandwich and talking through the moderate mouthful. "I'm starving!"

They all looked at her as if she'd grown a second head, though an amused little part of Dr Stephanie thought that it could have been quite funny if she had turned up with a second head. And pretty useful for her work, whether she was researching herself or using her second brain to further whatever other research it was that she was doing. Two heads were well enough said to be better than one.

"Oh, come on..." She grunted through her found, lounging back across the seat, a booth set against the side of the cafeteria that she'd slipped into. "You can't all be stuck here all weekend!"

"Er..." Sam rubbed the back of his neck, a little sheepish. "Yeah... Yeah, we've got plans, heading out to the bar to cut loose a little, it's been a busy time."

"We never usually see you here though, Steph, though we're so glad you joined us," a woman that had joined the team some time back said, Jane, with a genuinely warm smile. "It's good to see you out of the lab! How have you been?"

"Eating like a horse," she joked, though to hear a joke from her lips...well, that was odd. "Busy, the recombobulator is really coming along, I'm so close to perfecting it."

Her patience for social interaction waned quickly, though it was unlike her even to talk to others. Yet she just felt like she needed to be around people more, to do more around others, even though she did not honestly understand it.

If it felt good, did she need to understand it? That was not like her either, but, as her mindset shifted slowly, it became easier and easier to set aside things like that, to ignore the problems and to just keep going forward. In a way, it was as if she had taken a step towards living in the moment.

The next day, the hair growth on her body was impossible to miss, turning darker, the hair on top of her head longer too and shaggier, in a way. She didn't even bother trying to tame it that day but let it hang long and wild, setting up a date with Callum for later that day. She was even going to show him the lab! He'd love that, being so interested in her work, as he was. But Stephanie had something of a single-track mind as she exposed her long, hairy legs in a skirt, not caring for conventions.

If she was meant to be bare-legged, maybe she should never have grown the hair in the first place!

She followed her whims, not even noticing people staring at her when she strutted down the hallways at work, choosing flat shoes and trainers, even though there was no real expectation for anything other than sensible shoes at work. She'd always worn comfortable yet professional black shoes, wanting to maintain her image, but it was more that her mind didn't even go there anymore, as if the public perception of her was not something that she even knew existed. Even though so many in the world were so conscious, for many reasons, of their bodies and how they presented themselves, she just didn't have that in her mind anymore.

It was a revelation, something that, indeed, made Stephanie feel like a new person entirely, though she was not coming into a new step or stage of her being, no, not by a long shot. It was more, for her, as if things were falling away, bit by bit, making it so that she was able to reveal her bare, hairy legs without worrying at all.

People stared... So what? It just didn't register for her, even though it was more difficult for her to work. Her mind felt as if it was not operating at full speed, but, even though she was bothered by that, it wasn't anything that raised the old, familiar burning annoyance that Step had had to deal with prior. That was kind of nice, even though her colleagues laughed at her when she had taken someone's lunch without asking, devouring it all. The laughter was harsh and grating, like a warning call, and she'd almost slammed her fist down into the cafeteria table with a warning growl herself.

She'd caught herself in time, that time, but there was no telling just how things would go in the future.

There was no hiding her new muscle as she worked out and wore less and less clothing -- well, clothing that did nothing at all to hide how thick with muscle and hairy her body was becoming. Her shoulders looked more like a man's, a week and a half on from the incident, and she leant forward a little as she walked, her shoulders hunched. But Steph was not trying to shrink into herself in the slightest, not at all, it just felt more comfortable to her. There was more of a bend in her legs too, swinging her arms, as she walked, finding her centre of balance had changed somewhat.

Even though it was different, it did not bother Dr Stephanie when she was so comfortable. She set up a date with Callum, the slender neurosurgeon who had seemed so interesting, so dedicated to his work, but they had hardly lasted any time at all at dinner, his eyes roaming her thicker, stronger, more muscular form. He'd even commented on her thicker, bushier eyebrows that her growing hair had hidden, but, well, it had all been with such a sweet, warm, loving smile tugging at his lips that to feel bad about them didn't even cross Stephanie's mind.

"I do like a lady that shies away from conventional norms," he mused as they kissed, laughter on their lips, ignorant to the stares through their way in the causal restaurant. "Mm... Or perhaps it is just you that I like, Dr Stephanie."

She didn't care, as long as he liked her, as long as he made her want to hitch up her dress and ride him all night long. She took him home with her that night, easily manhandling into her home and up the stairs, grunting and growling as they kissed furiously. To her great pleasure, Callum was more than merely receptive to every one of her advances, pressing back against her just as eagerly as she ground up to him. Yet Steph completely and utterly lost her sense of self as she ripped off his clothes and threw him on her bed, already so much stronger than Callum as her chest heaved, taking in his measure.

He moaned as she exposed his cock, the shreds of his nice clothes around her, what he had worn to impress her, but, well, there were far better things that could be used to impress his hairy, beastly goddess. Reverently, hungrily, Callum ran his hands all over her even as she grasped his cock, though it was only a moment before her mouth hungrily engulfed him.

"Ohhhhh!"

Oh, that was what she'd needed! Not his cock, but the raw, tangible thrumming of feral need strung out between them, as if she was a part of him and he was a part of her. It was so much better than any sex she had ever had before that it would have shocked her if she had been in her right mind. As it was, she was dropping, increasingly, into a simpler kind of mind and way of thinking, something that eased her path and her bliss in the world.

It was better, as she sucked him hungrily, his moans and groans of pleasure fuelling her. Yes, Steph wanted him to be pleased, wanted him to throw himself as readily into wild passion as she was. She couldn't see any other way for it even as she drooled more around his cock than she ever had in giving a blowjob before. But the mess did not matter, did not even register, not as she pursed her lips around him and practically slurped on his hot length.

He was the perfect size for her, though Callum tried to get her to slow down, possibly afraid that she was going to hurt herself in how rough she was being on herself. She didn't care if his cock brushed the very back of her throat and her gag reflex, swallowing hard through the motion, head bobbing on his cock. Yet he caught up with her, leaning into and appreciating her raw joy in taking him.

It was not as if he had much choice in the matter when she climbed on top, though Callum eagerly pulled her over him, even rocking his hips up with his need for her.

"Hell, Stephanie... You're so wild!" Callum hissed through his teeth. "Please... Unff... I need you so badly..."

He had not cum yet, but that was all as Steph wanted it as she sank onto his cock, taking him deep inside her pussy as she straddled him, legs on either side of his hips. There was no better place for her to be as their groans tangled in the air, surely disturbing the neighbours, though Stephanie didn't at all have it in herself to think about being quiet, not when everything felt so good. Everything was right, even as she slammed her hips down to take his cock as deep as she could with every hump and grind, panting heavily, revelling in every aching second. Never had sex ever felt like that, as if every nerve-ending, most sincerely, in her body was on fire, aching with delight, the cords of orgasm tightening inside her. It would come, yes, and, when it did, it would be the most powerful orgasm of all.

"Wow -- Steph!" He laughed, pressing up into her as his shaft pounded home. "Unff... You're so...so...passionate!"

Yet Stephanie was so much more than that as she rode him ferally, whooping and crying out with raw delight. It never occurred to her that, maybe, she should have been keeping such wild sounds to herself, settling for a quieter moan or even a throaty grunt of passion instead, not when his shaft felt as good inside her as it did.

She bellowed, feral in her need, and he clung to her, his hands sweeping the thick, dark hair on her body, again and again, even her knuckles and hands hairier. She just didn't notice it anymore when she looked in the mirror, as if it was something that had always been present on her body, running over her arms and thickening in places where she had never even naturally had hair. Her breasts had become hairier too, hair spilling down her back, from her shoulder blades, shining over her shoulders. The hair at her crotch, which she had, before, made an effort to keep neat, had thickened up in a wild spill, but Callum didn't seem to mind it at all, brushing his fingers over and through it as he rubbed her clit while she rode him.

Her actual hair, well... It was no longer blonde, to say the least, but darker with some blonde streaks remaining, showing the humanity, though Steph very much preferred the darker locks, somewhere between a very dark brown and black-grey. It shifted through various shades, wild and shaggy, unkempt but in a monstrously beautiful way, an open-mouthed smile on her lips as she took his cock deep.

The moment was right, orgasming with Callum's help, and letting out a roar that felt like it shook her entire house, wild need coursing through her. More, she needed more, mating with him wildly, a part of her very dimly wondering why she had not spent more time fucking him. But that was of no matter to her while they were both taking exactly what it was that they wanted in the heat of the moment, not as his cock exploded inside her, her head thrown back, crying out her need for him. It was only their first round of that night, but there would turn out to be more than a few noise complaints from the neighbours the next day, all concerned and angry at the previously quiet house on the residential street.

That was the turning point for her, realising, however vaguely, that something had changed, even if Stephanie very much thought that it was all in a good way, a very good way. She took Callum into her lab on one of the rare days that did follow her impulsive desires to go to work (there had been more than a few warnings about that), showing him what she worked on.

"That is fascinating," he murmured, peering inside the genetic recombobulator, though he seemed intimidated by it. "And to think that this will be aiding in medicine one day!"

She grinned, though didn't understand the implications of what he was saying. It was just something that looked cool to her, really, but her research had not gone backwards at all on it, which was something. Even when her mind was no longer capable of working on it, it would do good in the world, even if further safety measures that, really, had never been present in the kind of testing that she did, were implemented. In short, that simply wasn't something that Stephanie had to worry about.

He didn't want to check out the inside fully, even in Steph had not replaced the syringe in there from that fateful day, nor the awkward, finicky mechanism that had pricked her with it either. It just hadn't seemed important to her and what was a lot more important to her was exploring the cool, shiny thing with the guy she mated with passionately every night. Callum had been around an awful lot more after that first night, the noise complaints rolling in even as her muscles grew and warded off those that might have tried to intimidate her. The thought of anyone intimidating her, shoulders so large that she didn't fit in any of her old clothes anymore, a lab coat (two sizes larger than what she'd used to wear) hanging off her and not closing in the front. She'd gone without clothes under the coat that day, which had only enticed Callum further when she had shown off the bra that she'd modified to fit her growing back and panties that barely seemed to cover anything.

"I'm not sure about this..." He said with a laugh, shooting her a sheepish grin that made her heart pound. "It's not going to do anything to me, is it? Hah! Maybe that would make life more interesting!"

"No, no, it's safe!" She assured him. "It's not even on, look here..."

To her, ultimately, it was safe. It had not done any harm to her, after all, so why on earth would Callum be any different? He reached out and her eyes gleamed as he did exactly what she had done, something settling and slotting into place deep inside her.

He pricked himself and she checked him over, all as she had done before. And then they fucked on her metal worktable, sending vials and paperwork flying, her moans echoing around the lab, bouncing off the walls. All because that simply felt like the right thing to do and someone that was as open and

Still, Steph did not explain to herself why she had lured him to the recombobulator like that, even though she knew it vaguely had something to do with her, her changes. She knew she was different, more dominant and forward, getting more projects at work despite her dismal attendance and her lack of holding herself to account with things, but that seemed to be what people liked. If she was bold and laughed and became what had been lurking inside, what was wrong with that?

It was easier, however, to see things happening when she was fucking Callum, the man becoming coarser and more brutish, his slender figure, which had attracted her to him in the first place, filling out. Yet it was all muscle, all masculine, much the same as she had transformed, though Steph merely saw herself as a different version of feminine, a much better version. Who could tell her what to do when she looked like that, on all fours on the bed as he kept up with her much better at night, his stamina increasing? Even his cock sprang back to full attention time after time, aching with need, his libido unparalleled by any that she had seen except for her own.

Even then, Steph was still ahead of him, using the new muscle in her body to grind back on him, her eyebrows thicker than before too, dominating her face, though there was a harder line to her jaw too. Under her rough, wild hair, her eyebrows were not the first thing that had changed, but they had merely been more difficult to see as her thicker locks had clouded the edges of her face, filling her forehead.

She rocked back onto his cock with ruthless, pounding thrusts, though her increasingly hairy partner seemed able to match her too, stroke for stroke. Lust curled through her, red hot and brindled with arousal, and she screamed as he slammed into her, sending her straight into orgasm without even touching her clit. That was unprecedented, but she sank into physical pleasure as he continued fucking her right through it. Of course, Callum felt her climax, but it was nothing that made him stop, wanting to go all night long. For what they had done that first night had just been a warm-up for more, really going under the waking hours of the morning and growling like animals between themselves for more.

To have a libido like that, well, someone would have had to have been a complete and utter fool to not allow it to consume them. At least, that was what Steph thought, when she was actually thinking, finding it increasingly difficult to think in full sentences, though sometimes words were easier for her to run through, one after the other. It was easier to follow her desires and impressions, seeing images and pictures in her mind, though they became simpler.

There was a warning at work after she'd been caught having sex with Callum in one of the supply closets, but, really, she still saw nothing wrong with that. She'd wanted him and he'd wanted her, his hair thick and spilling down his neck to his back, just brushing it, his eyebrows thicker and even heavier than hers. It took him longer to catch up with her muscle, but he filled out his larger shirts to the point that they split down the sides and across the shoulders, a belt no longer necessary while his black work trousers were too tight over his muscled glutes to even think about wearing the belt. It was enough for him to be able to get out of them and into the looser scrubs, in which he had snagged a larger size again, for his comfort from time to time!

His work may have slowed down, his superiors talking to him about things going on in his life, but Callum had been much like Stephanie in that regard and not seen the problem in it. He was settled and he was comfortable, following simpler paths, even though he had striven for excellence before.

It was funny how things could change, all like that, all with the tiniest of pricks of a finger. They still went out on dates, Stephanie wearing clothes that should have been loose on her but only served to demonstrate just how muscular she was, ripping through dress after dress and shirt after shirt, as if her entire wardrobe was prey to being shredded in such a manner. There was no hiding the hair on her and she only amused herself sometimes by shaving it, seeing it spring back thicker and bushier the next day. Even her eyebrows had become heavier, though her hair framed her face and hung forward so much that they were not always that visible.

"You look amazing tonight, Steph," Callum said, holding her hairy hand across the dinner table, the fine dining restaurant earning them more than a few glares and strange looks. "So beautiful..."

They had not expressed love yet, but the bond between them was something deeper than that, something greater. The waiter cleared his throat beside them and muttered something about them disturbing other guests, that their clothing was not suitable, but Steph grunted and lunged to her feet before he could stammer out anything more.

"We're here for the food not for you," she declared, well and truly as if the opinion of anyone did not matter anymore. "If you hadn't made it a thing, no one would see that we're not dressed all posh!"

12