Scientist's Transformation Pt.02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waiter stammered and stumbled away, but the problem there was that she was so much stronger than him and he had no qualms about the fact that she could, most likely, wipe him out if needed. Callum, however, merely grinned and leaned over the table to kiss her as the waitstaff rushed with their first course. The tables around them emptied, leaving them with the chef's near full attention. And, considering that they were voraciously enjoying many of his dishes, it was not as if he minded all that much. The waiters could deal with them, after all, while the chef did what they did best in preparing delicious course after course.

Even when a man, clearly geed on by his friends and quite drunk, tried to slide his number across the table to her, grinning like a fool the entire time, she'd roared and stood, flipping the table with all the remaining plates as she did so. Callum would have stepped in, but he whooped and thumped his fist on the raised edge of the table, where it lay on its side, wine soaking into the carpet, all while his beloved took care of what was needed.

Neither needed the other to defend them, no, not when they were already perfectly capable of doing that in their more powerful, growing forms. He took her hand as she lunged after the man who had thought that it would be funny to "see if he could get a date with the beast's wife", shaking his head.

"They're not worth it."

And they were not, not at all, not when they could be spending more time together, paying up and heading home for yet another romp in the sheets. That was the first bed they broke that night, cracking the wooden headboard into the wall, but not the last of the noise complaints.

Stephanie, however, was not idle between sex sessions and leaning more heavily into her relationship with Callum, with his changes growing by the day, his beard thickening up, eyebrows heavier still. His muscle was the only thing that was easier for him to hide than her, but that was not going to be the case for long. She knew he was different and that she had done something to him, though getting all the sex she could ever have wanted, fucking in so many different positions, well...that was something of a distraction that took her further away from her work than ever. She was on her last legs there, but the hybrid woman could not even find it in herself to care one little bit. It didn't seem important anymore, not as she tried to focus on the last thread of research that she ever would follow, even if it was far, far too late to change anything.

Of course, it did not take her long, once she put her sluggish, simple mind to it, to tell exactly what had happened, though Steph did not see it as a problem. Of course, it was the genetic recombobulator, it had to be. She'd managed to find the DNA that had been in the syringe and, well, had not been able to stop herself from laughing aloud, checking the records.

Gorilla DNA. Gorilla. No wonder she had changed! If she had been more with herself and in her own mind, she would have realised that things were changing and, of course, would have done something like find a cure or at the very least find a way to monitor everything, all so that there could be another record of all the recombobulator was capable of. There would not be all that much need for people to be spliced with DNA to transform them like that, but it could surely have been used for other means.

And yet... Stephanie did not care about that at all anymore. Let someone else do that work! She couldn't focus on it for long anyway, skipping off work to go spend time with Callum, who was transforming, just like her. It was a good thing that she had shown him the recombobulator when she had, for she wanted someone else just like her, that driving, thriving need for companionship forcing her to seek out her own kind. And if one was a hybrid, her logical mind would have seen well enough that it only made sense for her to seek out another hybrid, just like her, with spliced DNA too.

Sometimes, even a scientist had to make their own company. Stephanie was just in a position where she was lucky enough to be able to do that. She didn't quit her job, but she just sort of left, going between her house and Callum's, though it didn't feel like she needed to drive anymore. They lived close enough together for her to run to him, tipping forward, her arms longer and more comfortable for her to run on her knuckles. It wasn't like a gorilla, not quite, for her fingers did not bend in quite the same way, but it let the skin there harden, her body moving in a way that, to her, felt more natural than anything else ever could have.

There was little need for her to wear clothes, not as her body grew so much hair, her muscle swelling so that it dominated her figure. Even though she had been lithe and moderate in height before, she grew taller, even when she was tipped forward to walk on her knuckles, adopting a four-legged stance when it suited her best. She felt like she got there much faster too, running like that, when she wasn't driving, but maybe that was because her body was occupied with movement differently.

He threw weights around the gym like nobody's business, joining her while the bodybuilders and strongmen there gawped at them. The gym owner thought it was hilarious that their bodies had changed so much, sitting on top of the reception desk in the open-plan workout area just to keep an eye on them. But while Steph and Callum were powerful and lifting increasingly shocking amounts of weight in the squat rack, lugging atlas stones around and pushing a sled push that towered with weight plates, they were not wild, not there. They moved with precision, everything they did with a sense of purpose to it -- and that purpose was furthering their muscle gain, showing off their strength. Of course, they were not there to track numbers or anything, just using the gym like a big enrichment pool where they could show off all that their heavily muscled bodies were capable of.

However, their stronger bodies needed to be fuelled appropriately too and they feasted ravenously between rounds of sex. It was just that they were so hungry all the time! They had the appetite of a gorilla, a beast that ate and ate and ate to sustain itself, considering that they had a mostly vegetarian diet. They were, however, omnivorous and that helped them massively, even if heavier meats such as beef and pork were not quite to their taste anymore. Fowl still seemed to go down well enough and both Stephanie and Callum were more than happy with all their choices in food, as long as they had enough to fill their bellies.

Sprawled out on the bed, needing a rest for once after a marathon session of sex that had stretched long into the afternoon, Stephanie's head jolted up as the doorbell rang.

"Huh?" She grunted, looking at Callum. "Who's there?"

She would have been more eloquent in her speech before, but pulling words out of her mind had become hard lately. It didn't bother her too much though, because her and Callum found a way to make themselves understood, very easily, between one another. There was just something more than an intrinsic understanding there, language in grunts and groans and even body language too.

"Order delivery," Callum said, his words also simpler. "On...screen."

He had forgotten the word for a mobile phone, but that was okay. He had still managed to order food after fudging the order several times with his fat fingers, though it was partly the screens not making much sense to him anymore. When either of them struggled with a delivery order, they could always revert to things that they had ordered before, at least, which tended to be at the top of the screen and only a few clicks away. However, only time would tell for just how long even that level of intelligence would last...

Stephanie hauled herself up with a whoop, lumbering from the bedroom. Her shoulder crashed through the doorframe, knocking yet another chunk out of the bedroom frame, but she didn't even feel it. The house was so small and claustrophobic for someone like her, but it didn't occur to her to find somewhere else, perhaps, for both of them to live. It was quite as if thoughts like that just didn't cross her mind anymore.

And there were other things too that didn't come to mind, even when they were out and about, partly out of practicality.

Clothes... Well, they were one thing that became more optional. With so much hair on them, even though some skin could still be seen on their overly muscular bodies, coats of hair gleaming with good health, there didn't seem to be a need for them anymore. Everything that needed to be covered on their bodies was covered, but there was still an obvious rise of her breasts on her chest and nipples tucked away within the hair. The parts of skin that showed were mostly at the backs of the knees and insides of the elbows, down her sides and her stomach, the front of her neck and her face. The T-one of dark hair had spilt gloriously down her chest to make her breasts beautifully hairy in a way that was well and truly unique to Stephanie.

She lunged for the door with a roar of delight, startling the poor delivery driver who leapt back. His face turned white as he trembled, holding out the bag of food, though he was frozen in place from shock and horror, a towering beast of a woman looming above him.

"Yes! Foooood! Thank you, delivery man!"

She grinned, though that didn't seem to help him at all, retreating with a slam of the door that she did not intend either, though, really, the door didn't lock either. It was not as if anyone was going to head in there to ask what Callum and she were doing, after all.

They tore into that food too voraciously, a bag stuffed to the brim with Chinese noodles and dumplings, more vegetarian options in there than usual. It must have been one of their recent orders and they messily slurped up noodles with greedy abandon, manners well and truly out the window. They'd barely even finished their meal, Stephanie's stomach still growling for more, when she pounced on her mate and partner again, rolling off the bed to the bedroom floor to mate all over again.

It was the best way to be, after all, full and happy and engaging in day after day of wild, wild sex. She had not realised just how freeing it could be to follow her whims and desires, to let her body ache with raw pleasure just as it needed to. For so long, she had held back who she truly was, the beast that was inside every human being, fitting into norms and boxes and thinking that science was all that would ever be needed to sustain her in life. But, on her transformation into hybridisation, she had unlocked a whole new world of sex and fun, flirting and fucking and eating and demonstrating just how much stronger she was.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Laying Their Eggs Inside Her Ropes and Kao pump Fyr full of eggs...in Fetish
Genie in a Bottle Ch. 01 Jason finds a beat up old lamp in the trash.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The World Turns The world changes, from now on every one has both genitalia.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Relating A wolfess bonds with an early Palaeolithic era human...in NonHuman
Horrifying Transformation Pt. 01 I find a succubus to curse me to transform...in Fetish
More Stories