Score One, Two for the Big Girl

Story Info
High school wrestling leads to college hijinx.
4.1k words
4.25
12.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patdown
patdown
314 Followers

I guess to know how this got started you have to go back 3 years to my junior year in high school. I was a big girl, like 5-10 and 225 pounds, admittedly not all that coordinated and wasn't skilled at any sports. I saw a notice on the bulletin board for wrestling team tryouts so I thought why not look into it.

Obviously there was no girls wrestling team but girls were allowed to be on the boys' team and our school wasn't exactly known to be contenders for any state title. When I showed up the coach rolled his eyes since he hadn't had a girl want to be on the team before and I didn't look like the ideal candidate but he basically said, 'what the hell', and I got a chance.

Since there was nobody in my weight class I made the team, maybe by default, but the coach did his best to teach me the basics and we got to it. The guys on the team were skeptical but as the year went on they realized I really was trying and accepted me, not being very good but with school spirit.

I wrestled all the other guys on the team in practice, the really lighter weight class guys jumped around and got every possible point on their slow heavyweight girl opponent. The bigger guys were strong enough to easily move me around and I could throw myself into them without worrying about hurting anybody. But I lost, constantly and consistently but I did learn more with the practice time.

That year there were no girls to wrestle against and several guys balked at competing against a girl. A couple of schools had guys in my weight class but they were really good and coach said he didn't want to risk me getting hurt by some lunkhead out to show off.

Senior year I was welcomed back by the guys and coach didn't roll his eyes as often. I practiced hard and really learned a lot from junior year, improved maybe. We had some fun at practices like when the coach was late. A couple of the smaller guys challenged me to body slam them. I had never tried that but Kyle was 108 pounds so I moved on him shot one arm through his legs, the other around his neck and BAM down he went. No damage done so it was Greg at 118 pounds and he got his, next was Jordan at 126 pounds.

I looked at the last guy there Trace at 175 pounds and said, "I think I reached the limit of my slamming skill."

Trace smiled and said, "Well how about we work on a different move?"

He moved right up in front of me and told me to put my arms around his waist and explained how I needed to lift and spin at the same time and then use my own weight to build momentum to get him turned and take us both to the mats with him under me. After a few more explanations and some partial moves it seemed like I might as well try it.

So I lifted, leaned and pushed and maybe Trace gave some assistance but we spun, he went down and I landed on him like a piano in a cartoon. I was a little stunned, Trace looked a bit surprised but everybody ran over and helped us up, congratulating me and asking Trace if he was OK.

I was the same size as last year but if there was one noticeable improvement it was stamina, I didn't get winded like last year. When the season started there were actually some chances for me to wrestle in some matches. Of course I went 0-6, three quick pins and three where I dragged it out and lost on points. But everybody was proud of me for the effort.

The seventh match was against a school that had one of those lunkheads last year but he was a senior and graduated. This year the guy they had in my weight class looked like a male version of me, 5-11 tall 225 pounds, soft around the middle and everywhere else for that matter and the scouting report one of the guys got from a kid at another school was that Sean was kind of slow and not all that skilled. So I was going to get out there and see what I could do.

We started out and were close to even, back and forth he scored, I scored and it was close but I was about one point behind through the match. I was proud of myself that I was staying close on points but also frustrated that being so close and hearing my teammates cheering me on I started thinking about winning. I know crazy.

Well were getting close to the end of the time and what I could tell for sure is that my opponent was breathing heavily while I was doing fine. I was that one point behind and I made what I thought was a good move for a takedown, the same one Trace had helped me with weeks ago. By pure chance at that precise moment my opponent went for the exact wrong move and I flipped him in the air. He landed hard on his back, I landed square on top of him, my weight knocking the remaining wind out of him and I slid crossways and pinned him for the win.

I wasn't sure what had happened at first but as I rolled off of my opponent and got to my feet, my teammates were going nuts on the sideline, coach dropped to his knees and the referee raised my hand. I couldn't believe it, I shook hands with my opponent after the referee helped him to his feet and my teammates surrounded me.

From that day forward I was affectionately known as Terri the Tank, since I crushed my opponent and my friends and teammates were all so proud of me. In short order I got myself a really cute boyfriend, Craig isn't a very big guy at 5-7 tall and 150 pounds but he's so sweet and we have so much in common. Me, a two year letterman in wrestling.

So jump ahead two years, sophomore in college, having watched some college wrestling I knew that athletic endeavor was beyond my potential. What I discovered was weight training. I didn't figure to become a body builder but the 15 pounds I gained was muscle. I felt stronger but what was most noticeable was I wasn't as soft over all but had a firmer body which I enjoyed and so did Craig. Yes, Craig and I still together and living the good life. Craig sprouted up to 5-8 tall and 170 pounds so we both filled out.

One day we stopped at Golden Corral for a lunch and as we were looking for a table I did a double take seeing this guy sitting alone. I'll be damned if it wasn't Sean, the guy I wrestled in high school. He might have put on 20 pounds but not likely I'd ever forget him. Unsure what kind of reaction I'd get I went up to him and introduced myself adding, "We wrestled senior year in high school."

He looked twice at me and sat, "Oh yeah that is you, not my finest 15 minutes." Then he invited us to sit down.

I introduced Craig and we talked about the old days. Sean didn't seem to hold a grudge, "I only wrestled because my buddy was on the team and they needed an extra guy. I only won one match."

I laughed and said," Well you were there for my only victory, I don't think I ever won in practice."

When Sean got up to get more to drink and some cookies Craig said to me, "He's pretty hot, Terri, what would you say to having a threesome him?"

OK that was a shocker out of the blue and I turned to look at Craig who was serious so I started thinking about it and I replied, "So you're into the big boys, well if you're up for giving Sean a tumble I'm game to see if he swings that way and take you both on."

"Well yeah, I'm up for taking on the big boy, so we'll see how that goes" answered Craig.

Now for context Craig and I discovered that we both had some BI feelings albeit limited experiences, just some fooling around. Threesomes came up in conversation but we never acted on them and I couldn't say the opportunity ever really presented itself. But when Sean returned we talked some more and I was ready for Craig saying, "So Sean what would you say to after lunch we all get together for a threesome?"

Sean looked a bit surprised but paused and replied, "You know I think that might just be a great idea."

So the conversation that followed included both Sean and Craig admitting to having some bisexual feelings which opened up any number of possibilities then once we finished lunch it was off to our apartment.

Once the door closed Sean and I hugged and started kissing, I was helping him out of his polo shirt as Craig was helping me out of my jeans. Sean lifted my shirt over my head and my sports bra followed freeing my DD's. Sean reached around and took my big butt in both of his hands and just about lifted me off the floor as Craig scurried around to relieve Sean of his pants.

That's when I reached between us, looking for the goods and well, I found the goods. I slipped my hands into Sean's briefs and his cock wasn't even stiff but I had both hands on it and it was as big as Craig's hard 8 inches. Craig had already slid my panties down and off and was under me tonguing my pussy when I said to no one in particular, "I have found the Great White Buffalo."

But I got my wits about me and said, "On the bed on your back big boy." I almost said, before I pick you up and toss you there. I was rather excited. But Sean flopped back on the bed and I was right behind him and between his legs to get at that whopper. Craig was considerate enough to follow and get back to my pussy.

I took the fat head between my lips and did my best to take it in but as it got good and stiff it grew and I quickly realized my best was going to come up a bit short. Craig's usual excellent efforts eating my pussy almost went unnoticed, almost, as I found I could suck down slightly more than half of what I had to work with. Taking a break I looked up at a smiling Sean and without my even asking said, "11 inches." I assume it's the question everybody asks at some point.

Well it was all of that and damn thick to boot so when I was able to swallow the top 8.5 inches of the Great White Buffalo I was rather proud of myself. But what I really wanted was to get fully stuffed by Sean's monster cock so I got out from between his thighs and broke away from Craig's fabulous muff munching saying to him, "You got the job done down there as usual Craig."

Then I grabbed a condom from the nightstand and stretched it to the max onto Sean's flagpole. Craig saw what I was working on said, "Damn that's fucking massive."

I just smiled at him as I straddled Sean's hips before turning to look Sean in the eye and lower myself down to take the fat head of his cock into my wet pussy. Both Sean and I gasped as it went in and I started my slow descent. Of course I was having my own good time but got a bit of a surprise when I heard Sean say, "Bring the boner over here Craig, I'd like to see what I've got to work with."

Craig scrambled onto the bed next to Sean's head and the big boy said, "Oh yeah that looks like some fun." Then he took Craig's hard cock in his hand and guided it his open mouth.

Well that's a quick development I thought saying, "Damn you boys are going to have even more fun than I can provide."

But of course as entertaining a show as was developing in front of me my main focus was what was under me. I was taking my time and was sliding the top 8 inches in and out and was well stuffed, confident that I could go all the way on Sean's monster cock.

As I kept working on more of Sean's flag pole things in front of me took a turn as at Sean's direction Craig slid up and sat on his chest then eased forward so Sean could again take my boyfriend's stiff dick back between his lips. And although my view was obstructed from seeing how it was going, from Craig's motions I gathered that he was indeed face fucking the big boy. Damn I thought, these boys were getting to it.

But I was having my own great time, I was feeling good, my legs were holding out so I went for it and sank all the way down, taking all 11 inches of the Great White Buffalo in my hot and wet pussy. I just held steady with all that cock inside me and grinded on top of Sean for a while. I was able to enjoy and get a good view of Craig sliding every bit of his 8 inches between Sean's lips. But as for me I started raising up so just the head of Sean's big meat was still in my pussy then slamming down on him. That kind of action might have broken Craig but I was confident the big boy could not only take it but like it.

On my next big hump of at least 8 taking everything Sean had to offer he raised his hips up at me and shot his load. I caught my breath then slid back to sit on his thighs, releasing his cock from my pussy and massaged his big belly. I was satisfied in more than a few ways having taken on my former wrestling opponent and conquering his massive dong.

Well that was something but just the start. Sean pushed Craig back onto his stomach and said, "I think Terri is ready for some action Craig maybe you could get behind her and give it to her."

Hearing that, besides being proud that Craig had the kind of staying power to have not cum, I said, "I think that's a splendid idea" so I got up on my knees and crawled forward so my fat tits were dangling over Sean's face and he squeezed them together and got to sucking on them while Craig, who had slipped on a condom, climbed on the bed behind me and poked the head of his cock into my once well fucked pussy and started the second round.

Sean was in one happy state having gotten off while being well fucked, sucked some sweet dick and now with a fat pair of jugs to occupy his mouth. I doubt he could ask for much more. Craig was feeling good, his well sucked cock was now in familiar territory, sticking it to my eager pussy and slamming for all he was worth against my big ass. I don't think I could be enjoying myself any more than I was at this moment.

We carried on in this configuration for quite a while. But while Craig has the self control he can't last forever. When Craig came he massaged my fat butt which he enjoys as much as I do. I thought for a minute and figured it was time for Sean to get a taste of pussy so I straightened up and crawled forward until I was sitting on his chest and eased my pussy onto his outstretched tongue.

Sean was up for some muff diving as he reached around to grab my ass and pull me forward and I found his tongue a perfect match to my pussy. Looking back over my shoulder I could see Craig taking the opportunity to see what he could do with Sean's big cock as he took the head between his lips and got to sucking off the big boy.

Even with Craig attending to his big dick Sean was not distracted from making a meal out of what he had planted on his face. He kissed my thighs, licked my slit and generally enjoyed getting me off. I turned to see that Craig was doing a terrific job on and very hard great white buffalo taking almost the same 8.5 inches I was able to swallow, "Impressive Craig if I do say so." I said.

Sean squeezed my big butt and moved his mouth slightly from my snatch and said, "She's got that right Craig you have got talent. Now that you've got the baby hard how would you really like to get it?"

I sure knew what Sean meant and I gave Craig an uncertain look not knowing if he could handle all that cock but he smiled back at me and said, "Oh yeah Sean let's reset ourselves to get to it."

With that I rolled off of Sean's chest as he said, "Yes sir I'm game to get me some sweet young man ass, nothing like tapping some tight butt."

And in a flash Craig was on his hands and knees, I was working some lube in his ass as Sean finished rolling a condom on his big dick. It was big boy butt banging time. Sean was ultra considerate telling Craig, "If it's too much for you Craig just say Stop and we'll take a step back."

"That sounds fine Sean," said my very excited boyfriend, "we'll see how it goes."

With that I took Sean's big dick in my hand and guided it towards Craig's ass crack. Sean gave Craig's ass a squeeze and poked the head of his ong dong into my boyfriend's ass. Sean let out a deep grunt and Craig let out some kind of unintelligible couple of words before dropping his head and softly say, "Oh fuck that's something."

Well aware of what he had Sean took his time and slowly pushed an inch of so of his big cock in and paused to give Craig a chance to adjust to it. I knelt down in front of Craig and massaged his back as Sean playfully squeezed his ass cheeks as he eased more of his dick up my boyfriend's ass.

I leaned over to see that Craig had about six inches of Sean's cock buried in his ass and that's when Sean said, "If you're good there Craig I'm going to get rolling back here and really enjoy your sweet ass."

With my hands on his back I felt Craig take a deep breath and say, "Oh it's all good, I'm game to take what you've got to give,"

With that Sean took a firm hold of Craig's hips and pulled his cock back and began a back and forth going just a bit deeper on every plunge. Craig seemed to be having no problems as Sean slowly but firmly gave my boyfriend a major league ass fuck. As Sean continued reaming Craig's ass I checked on my boyfriend and he was doing fine even when I saw Sean pause his motion and I looked behind Craig to see that he had all 11 inches buried in his ass. Damn what a guy to take that monster.

Since Craig was good Sean began to pull back almost all the way out then go all the way forward until his belly slapped against Craig's ass and he kept that up for what seemed like a week, to me watching anyway. But nobody lasts forever and finally with a deep breath Sean pushed all the way in and putting his hands on Craig's shoulders shot his load buried to the balls in his ass.

When he eased his spent cock out of Craig's sweet ass Sean just sat back on his legs. I leaned under Craig and his face was red, his eyes closed but he had the biggest smile on his face so I kissed him and told him how proud and impressed I was with him, before he pitched forward flat on his stomach. I crawled over to Sean and put my arms around his neck and kissed him telling him, "Damn that was an impressive performance."

He thanked me and squeezing my big butt said, "We'll give you a good workout at some point."

I squeezed his ass in kind and said, "You can count on it."

We then laid on either side of a spent Craig and just took a well needed break for nearly an hour. We did some snuggling, hugging and kissing for a while and I was taken by how sweet Craig and Sean made out with each other while still giving me their attention. I wanted to take some time so both my boys would be good and ready and hard at the same time for what I was fantasizing about. But with that kind of inspiration it didn't take long before I had two hefty boners at my disposal.

I had Sean lie on his left side in the center of the bed and positioned Craig behind him, likewise on his left side. After greasing up Sean's back door I got both my young bucks situated with condoms, lubed up Sean's big dong and laid down facing the edge of the bed in front of Sean. With everybody in place I took a deep breath as Sean poked his big dong into my ass and signaled Craig to give his sweet dick to Sean. And we were under way.

The initial shock of Sean's big dick entering my asshole was surpassed by a feeling of exhilaration as it eased in deeper. It was a simply wonderful feeling of being stuffed as Sean slowly, almost teasingly went back and forth going slightly deeper on each push into me.

Behind Sean I could sense Craig going at a stronger pace which picked up even more when Sean said, "Come on Craig you've got plenty of ass to bang give me all you got."

I could feel my boyfriend really pumping his cock into the big boy's butt, it wasn't after that that I had the awesome feeling of Sean's big belly smacking against by own fat butt as he pushed forward which meant he had worked all 11 inches of his big dong into my ass. I think my entire body trembled as much at the thought of having my ass completely stuffed with dick as the actual feeling of having that much dick stuffed in my ass.

That's when Sean matched his pushes forward with Craig's pushes into his ass. It was as though Craig was pushing Sean's cock even deeper into my ass as my lovely boyfriend pounded the big boy's ass and Sean slammed against my big butt. Sean was such a dear reaching his right arm over and playing with my tits and his left stroking my hair.

patdown
patdown
314 Followers
12