Score One, Two for the Big Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We maintained that pace for the longest most pleasurable time, it was well beyond awesome, until I heard Craig let out a groan which I knew meant he was cumming. He pushed his cock into Sean's ass and hugged him while he shot his load. Sean held out as long as he could but he too was ready. Hugging me tight burying his monster dick in my ass he too groaned and shot his load. I could only sigh, the pleasure was so great and the feeling so intense I only wish it could have gone on for days.

We were all spent, I might have had the most energy remaining of the three of us. I rolled off the bed and positioned both my studs next to each other face down and laid on top pf them both sort of crossways. We needed a break but I didn't want to do without feeling the heat from their bodies.

Later we repeated this awesome maneuver with Craig in the center fucking me and taking Sean's long dong up the ass. Craig confessed it was a tight fit being squeezed in the middle of 485 pounds in a humping threesome but it was incredible and he would be up for doing it in the future. And have no doubt there would be future incredible encounters.

12