Scoring My Brother Ch. 03

Story Info
The Brothers begin bonding, allowing Jon some time away.
5.6k words
4.61
9.4k
15

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, feedback is welcomed and appreciated

Ding, ding. Ding, ding. Jon was in the middle of his International Corporate Tax class when his phone lit up, notifying him of a text. He glanced at his screen and shook his head.

*do you have a minute?

He turned it over, the message now lying flat against his desk. No, not this time - the back and forth was over as far as he was concerned. They've both been down this road, both trying to make amends to the other, only to have it implode sooner than later. He was done. Jon shifted his attention back to his work, trying to put Jim out of his mind.

Ding, ding. Ding, ding

*talk to me please?

He wasn't going to leave him alone until he acknowledged him

**i'm in class

*Iet me know when your free

Jon groaned loudly, dropping his head to the desktop and covering it with his hands. He couldn't stop wondering why he was continually entertaining his Brother's wants.

**maybe just half hour

*thank you

**yeah, yeah, yeah

Jon laughed out loud, catching himself off guard. Jim had a way of manipulating him, and every time he put his foot down - swearing the game was over - he pulled him back in.

-

Jon came downstairs to the family room.

"What? What could you possible want? I'm pretty sure over the last few days we've covered how we feel about each other. I don't know what more to say." Jon didn't think he sounded mean. He was going for just matter of fact... trying to finally get his point across.

"Man, I know we fight... but isn't that what Brothers do? I understand I've said some pretty shitty things, done some shitty things. But at the end off the day we're still Brothers. Doesn't that mean anything to you? Anything at all?" Jim was struggling to save the last remaining shreds of his relationship with Jon.

Jon though a moment. He didn't know what to do with his feelings toward his Brother... and his family. He told himself it was over. He moved to Boston for school, but a part of him also moved to ditch his family.

"Ok, what do you suggest we do? We've tried being civil to one another. We've talked and told each other how we feel... how we felt as children. Honestly Jim, I think we've done everything we can."

Jim looked dejected.

"I guess you got what you've always wanted then, a life away from your family."

"Look, don't make it sound like I won some kind of grand prize." He stretch and ran his fingers through his hair. "Don't you think when I see other families, especially around the holidays, looking happy that I want that too?" Counting down the time until they can see each other again?"

Jon gave Jim half a smile. "I've longed for that, especially since Dad died, but I guess I'm either stubborn, selfish, or just plain over it. Honestly, Jim, I think we've made our positions clear." Jon clasped his hands and brought them to his chin, thinking.

"Then let met beg you... honestly, get down on my knees and beg you." And that's just what Jim did. "one last talk, please. Let's do it for Dad."

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Jon yelled "now you're gonna drag Dad's memory into this?"

"YES!, if that's what it takes to save us, yes!" tears were welling up in Jim's eyes "that's how desperate I am."

Jon hung his head and ran his fingers through his hair again. His Brother was literally on his knees begging Jon for another chance. Maybe he was really willing to take things seriously this time.

"Ok... for Dad's sake. I need to wrap up some homework before dinner. We'll talk tonight, after Mom settles in for the evening."

Jim exhaled, a long relieved sound, held in from fear. He stood up and wrapped his arms around Jon. "I really do love you, even if I am a crappy Brother."

-

Around 11:00 Jon came down to the family room where Jim was watching TV.

"I heard Mom turn off her television and her room is dark." Jon said "I think she's gone to bed, but just in case, let's go out back to talk."

The guys walked through the laundry room, headed up the back stairs and out to the pool. Even though it was July, the night was a slightly chilly, a cool breeze blowing across the yard. Jim and Jon walked to the pool and let their legs dangle in the water, a little cooler than it was before. Jim seemed nervous... at a loss for words - shivering, part from the wind, part from nerves.

"Thanks for agreeing to this." Jim said

Jon nodded his head "you seemed extremely sincere this time... hell you got on your knees."

"I wanted you to see how serious I am." Jim said, looking Jon in the eyes

Smiling, unable to stop himself "do you get on your knees for Levi?" Jon asked, winking.

Jim looked embarrassed "c'mon, you know we don't do those type of things. I told you that."

Jon reached out and wrapped an arm around his Brother "I'm sorry, that was uncalled for. I apologize."

They both looked at each other and smiled. Real smiles. Genuine Smiles.

"So, let me start by telling you how sorry I am. How very, very sorry I am for the way I treated you growing up." Jim admitted "for knowing the things I knew and didn't do anything to stop them. For not speaking up. I let you down as a Brother and made your life more difficult than it needed to be."

Jon nodded his head "Thank you. Really, thank you. I can tell that's a sincere apology." He pulled Jim closer "I know Mom would never apologize, I'm sure she never thinks she did anything wrong... and well, as for Dad... who knows."

"I just wish we'd have done things differently, all that time ago."

"Lets get in the pool" Jon suggested "It gets cold when that air kicks up."

Neither guy was dressed for swimming. Jim in sweatpants, Jon still in his jeans and t-shirt.

"Well, you know what we have to do" Jon suggested "just like old times." he smiled.

The Brothers quickly undressed. Jim just pulling off his sweats, no underwear. Jon tugging off his jeans, bare underneath as well, quickly yanking his shirt off, too. Now naked, sliding into the pool just like they did yesterday. They did what was familiar to them, things they did as kids and just a day ago. Plunging to the bottom, swimming laps and diving off the pool deck. They laughed when Jim showed Jon his hands, shriveled from being in the water so long.

"I hope it's only your hands that are shriveled" Jon laughed.

Jim turned serious "do you want me to show you?" as he climbed out of the pool and crossed over to the patio. He walked to one of the swivel patio chairs and plopped down, lying stretched out - his legs extended - and stroked his cock, quickly getting hard.

Jon followed his lead and got out of the pool as well. He walked to his Brother and immediately dropped to his knees - taking the long, stiff shaft into his mouth.

Jon teased his Brother, sucking only on the tip, causing him to squirm.

"Don't do that to me" Jim begged. "Please suck my cock... like you did before."

Jon obliged. He ran his tongue along his Brothers cock down to his nutsack... he licked his balls, getting the pouch slick and covered in his spit. He eagerly took each nut in his mouth, one by one, sucking them until Jim begged him to stop. Jon slowly backed off only to take both balls into his mouth and suck them as a pair. He excitedly tugged the two, pulling them with his mouth, stretching them away from Jim's body. They both moaned, but for different reasons. Jim was filled with the feelings of warmth from Jon's mouth pulling his nuts, Jon excited to please his Brother - slowly teasing him, engulfing him with his mouth.

Jon wrapped his hand around Jim's thick cock again, slowly jacking him off - trying to build pressure for his cum - ready to release. He'd stop just as Jim was panting with the feeling of blasting.

"What are you doing? Jon, please, let me cum - oh my god, I want to cum. Stop teasing me!"

"Not yet" he whispered "there are other things your cock is going to do tonight - come with me - literally."

Jon took a second large towel hanging on the wash line and spread it out on the grass. He took Jim's hand, pulling him to the ground with him.

"I want you to fuck me... I've wanted that big cock in me for years."

"Jon, I can't, you're my Brother" Jim protested

"You said you don't kiss, you never said you don't fuck" Jon smirked "please Jim, I'll get on my knees and beg you if that's what it takes." He laughed.

Just pretend it's Rayna's pussy." Jon smiled.

"OK, fine" Jim laughed "let's do it. If you want me so badly, I'll do it. I want to do whatever makes you happy."

Jon laid his back on the towel. He spit in his hand and wiped it over his thirsty hole, putting his legs in he air so it was more accessible.

"Jim, spit in your hand and cover your dick with it.. get it wet for me." Jon was excited.

He did as Jon told him.

"Fuck my hole." Jon almost pleaded "fuck me!"

"Are you sure? You know how big I am. Rayna used to hate it... she said it hurt." Jim said sympathetically.

Jon looked at him intently "I'm not Rayna. She obviously didn't know what she was doing - or what she was missing. C'mon Brother, fuck me hard."

Spitting in is hand, Jim slicked up his cock and slowly inserted it in Jon's ass. Jon gasped a little, getting used to the intruder breaking into his sphincter. "Uggghhhh, "Jon groaned. "Fuck, fuckin' shit! That's it... fuck me!! Fill me with that huge dick. Fuck me Jim... fuck me hard!"

"Oh my god, Jon, you're so tight. Are you sure about this? I don't want to hurt you"

Jon pushed back, shoving himself onto Jim's cock, his ass brushing agains his Brothers wirery bush. He began impaling himself on Jim, slipping the big pole in and out. Jim paused as Jon worked his ass over his dick.

"Shiiiit, I'm gonna cum!" Jim cried.

Jon pulled off the cock that filled is hole.

"No! Not yet! Don't, there's so much more I want us to do!" Jon pleaded.

"What do you want? What more is there to do?" Jim whimpered

Jon flipped over so he was kneeling in front of Jim. He gripped his ass cheeks and pulled them apart, giving Jim a clear view of his hole.

"It's waiting for you Jim" Jon moaned "Take your cock and shove it in... please give me that big cock - fill me!

Jim lined his meat up with Jon's hole "I'm lined up, are you ready?"

"I've been ready for you for years! I've wanted your dick since we were kids - I've wanted to be fucked by you for so long."

Jim thrusted into Jon's ass with full power, holding nothing back. He slammed his eager hole over and over, sounds of his body slapping against Jon's ass. He was so turned on he didn't know what to do with himself.

"I gotta cum! Jon, please let me cum!"

"Blast away kiddo - fill my ass with your spunk!" Jon begged "just let me know when you shoot. I want it in my ass AND in my mouth. Tell me when you cum!"

"That's it Jon, I'm gonna cum right now." Jim's breathing was ragged. "I'm cumming now! I'm cumming! First blast! Sec.. second one... now!"

Jon spun around, diving down on his Brothers dick, as another round of cum fired into his mouth, then another. It felt like Jim's balls were holding a reservoir of cream and the dam just broke. He pulled off to watch the remaining cum leak from the tip, as Jim's cum dripped from his ass too. Jon grasped Jim's cock milking the last of his load and scooping it up on is tongue. He wiped a finger full off his face and help it up to Jim to taste.

Jim flinched at first, shaking his head no.

Jon persisted saying "try it, don't say no until you've tried it. Remember, try everything." Jim closed his eyes as his Brother slipped his finger into his mouth. Jim's eyes lit up... like a child tasting chocolate for the first time.

"Sweet and salty at the same time" Jim sounded enthusiastic "Not at all what I expected. He laughed.

"C'mon, let's get cleaned up" Jon suggested.

Jon reached around and took a finger full of the load leaking from his hole and licked it off his finger. "I want taste every bit of you" he whispered. "I've waited so long for this."

They took a quick dip in the pool to clean off any remnants of loads left on their bodies. Anything in the water would float through the filter by morning.

A New Week Begins

Jim returned to work. Still at the turkey farm, still smelling of bird shit every evening when he came home.

Jon started pouring over books, assigned from the required reading list for his English Lit class, and started papers. He chatted with friends back in Boston and made arrangements for a quick visit. Jim would be working all week, but now that he'd basically moved back in, Jon thought it would be alright to escape for a few days.

He texted Jim his plans

**"i'd like visit cape for few days"

*"ok, when are you leaving?"

**"next day or so. Is that ok?"

*"totally go, make your plans"

Jon packed a few bags and stashed them in a corner of his room. It seemed he had his Brother's approval, but believed it was probably time to address his Aunt's concerns - and the reason he came back home - with his Mother.

-

"Hey Mom... can we talk for a second?"

"Of course Jonny. What's the matter?" She looked concerned.

"Are you feeling OK?" Jon asked.

She looked at him, a slight look of confusion on her face "I feel fine, why?"

"Well, you know why I came home don't you?

"What are you getting at Jonathan?"

Jon took a deep breath "Aunt June thinks you haven't moved on since Dad's death. She told me I had to come home to look after you."

She sat there... taking a deep breath just looking at him. "So that's why you moved back home? That's why you gave up your jobs and school?"

"Mom, I know Dad's death is hard. I know it's something you'll never get over - but I can be here for a few months. Jim and I want to help you, and we want to see you happy."

"Jonny, I'm fine. Really. Aunt June worries to much. She thinks that because I haven't cleaned our your Brother's old room that I'm not moving on." She gave him a warm smile "there are memories, some junk your Father collected and some valuable things. I just need some time to sort things out."

Jon hugged her "so, can I ask you... are you moving on? Are you doing things to enrich your life?'

"Jonny, I think your Aunt sees what she wants to see." She kissed his forehead "Aunt June doesn't realize my life is full.... busy even. I volunteer at the church and the hospital. I go out to lunch with friends, I'm going to start taking classes at the community college." She shook her head. "To her I'll always be her younger Sister that has to be cared for."

"Go home, Jonny.... I'm fine. I know June has you and your Brother worried, but I can take care of myself."

-

After speaking to his Mother, Jon immediately texted Jim. The Brothers needed to talk about not only their Mother's future, but also their own.

**talk to me when you get home

*is everything ok?

**actually great

-

Jim parked in front of the house, leapt from his truck, and ran inside.

"Mom... Jon... anyone?" Jim called out.

At first he was greeted by total silence before he heard Jon "out here, by the pool."

Jim took off his work boots and dirty shirt - even he couldn't stand the smell of it anymore - and his filthy work pants and socks. Without underwear, he was nude now. He walked downstairs to the laundry room and dropped off his things. He went up the back steps and found Jon laying on a lounge chair by the pool. Jon was naked, on his back, soaking up the sun - his cock was semi erect - with a clean and folded beach towel propped behind his head like a pillow.

"I need to get a photo of this" Jim laughed "I might need an image to jerk off to once you're gone."

"You'd jerk off to me?" Jon questioned kinda puzzled "Don't you have porn you can watch?"

Jim smiled at him "yeah, but not any I know personally... that I've actually touched... that've made me cum."

Jon was kinda proud of himself, he helped his Brother explore new experiences and he appreciated it.

"Well look at you, standing in front of me with no clothes" he pointed at Jim laughing "I guess we need to exchange pics. - I'd jerk off to you too."

"So what did you want to talk about? It sounded urgent."

"Well, I sat down with Mom earlier today... we talked about our concerns - more so Aunt June's concerns - and she thinks we're all crazy. She said she feels perfectly fine. Honestly, Jimmy, I believe her."

"What's next then?" Jim asked "I guess you can go home earlier then?"

Jon sat up from the lounge chair, his cock pointing upwards against his stomach "I figured I planned for a 6 month visit, worked everything out up in Boston to be covered for 6 months... why race home, give myself like 3 months - get to know each other better. How do you feel about that?"

"Oh my god, Jon, that sounds great! We can finally act like adults - Brothers who aren't fighting or arguing with each other!" Jim broadly smiled. He leaned down to hug Jon, but instead lost his balance and fell on top of him. Both men, in a heap on the lounge chair, sent its legs collapsing beneath them - dropping to the ground together - laughing hysterically.

Jon's cock became hard immediately. Jim just being near him anymore, let along touching him, got him hot... he was always horny for his Brother.

The guys laughed as they gathered themselves, getting up from the ground - Jon taking the beach towel with them - and crossing the yard to sit under the covered patio. Jon continued to brush himself off as he sat in one of the swivel chairs - Jim taking the other.

"Where's Mom?" Jim asked

"She's gone to dinner with a woman from church... she'll be out all evening."

"Good for her" Jim replied "I guess you were right, she really does have a life outside of this house."

Jon smiled "I'm glad to see it, I just wish we'd have talked to her about it sooner. Aunt June would have left me alone."

"True, but then you'd never have come home and we'd never had made up."

Laughingly Jon said "Oh, so you think we've made up?"

Smiling at Jim, Jon continued "Yeah, I guess we have. You've really shown me you're more mature than that kid I saw 2 years ago."

Jon stood up and ruffled his Brother's hair and headed towards the Kitchen.

"'Do you want a beer" he asked Jim

"Umm.... I'm not 21 yet... I can't drink beer" he laughed "I've never even tried it."

Jon just rolled his eyes, knowing his Brother was full of shit.

"Oh, that's right, I forgot. How about KoolAid little boy?" Jon laughed.

Jon never imagined a scenario where he and his Brother would be getting along so well - laughing, joking and having a genuinely good time together. Sex was the one thing he never tried to repair their relationship with, he laughed to himself. Had he known it'd be the solution he'd have tried that years ago.

Jon came back from the kitchen holding 2 cans of beer. He handed one to Jim and kept the other for himself, popping the tab right away.

Jim opened his can and took a large swig "Funny, I'd never pictured you as a beer drinker."

"Just what kind of guy did you think I was?" Jon smiled at Jim "you seem surprised I like sports and beer?"

"Honestly... " Jim hung his head "musical theatre, dance clubs, sex parties - that kind of stuff."

Jon laughed loudly, almost choking on his beer "so all the typical gay stereotypes then." he smiled at Jim "Wow... good to know."

"Hey, in all reality, you're the only gay person I know... and I don't even know you that well."

"Fair enough" Jon said "I'm betting you know other gay people, you just don't realize it... gay people who are closeted so they fit in with your world."

Jim sat quietly for a moment, just holding his beer in his hands. "Do you think Levi could really be gay?" He looked dejected.

"That's not what I meant.... and that's not what I was implying." Jon got up and sat next to Jim on his chair

Jon put a comforting arm around his Brother, much like he had many times since his return home. In his mind, just from what Jim described about their hookups, Jon thought Levi was at least bisexual. Maybe he really wanted more and Jim just didn't understand how to do it. Maybe Levi was sending Jim signals and he wasn't picking up on them. Maybe Jim completely understood and was refusing to take that next step.

12