Scoring My Brother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, change of subject" Jon said, giving Jim a chance to clear his mind " What are you plans for this weekend? Any games?"

"Actually, I don't have baseball this weekend, but I do have soccer practice tomorrow and a game on Saturday." Jim seemed proud his schedule was so packed.

"How about you?"

Jon thought for a second "Well, if everything goes as planned, I'll have spent a few great days with my friends. Going to brunch - where drinking alcohol at 10:00 in the morning is a requirement" Jon laughed loudly "partying and anonymous sex."

"Hangovers... don't forget hangovers" Jim smirked

Jon opened his eyes wide, a shocked and surprised look on his face "holy shit, I AM a stereotype!"

They both laughed out loud, barely containing themselves.

"I miss my friends. I miss my life." He left out a fake, plaintive sigh

Jim smiled and laughed "your drug fueled orgies you mean."

"Asshole" Jon smacked the back of Jim's head.

Jim pulled Jon in for a hug this time, an odd occurrence because it was usually Jim that needed the consolation.

"Well, there's nothing stopping you now from going home" Jim kissed him on the cheek "Mom is good and I think we're good now too. Go home and be happy again."

Jon looked at Jim and returned a kiss on his cheek too "I don't want it to look like I swooped in like some kind of super hero, solved everything, and dashed back out."

"How about this" Jim suggested "come to my game on Saturday, you'll love it."

"I can learn a little about soccer is what you're saying, right?" Jon laughed.

"Maybe" Jim shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

-

Jon left for his trip very early Tuesday morning, his Mini Cooper loaded with a weeks worth of clothing and such, trying to get a jump on the horrific traffic. He loaded his Pandora and Spotify mixes with all the indie style music he loved, a current musical obsession of his.

This wasn't so much a vacation as it was a reset... a few days of fun and friends. Jon drove onto the Cape, parking and unpacking before meeting up with his group. His friends took the ferry from Boston to Provincetown and greeted Jon at the dock. They hugged and kissed as if it's been years since they connected, when in reality it's been a week or so. Jon had already settled into his room at the guest house he was staying at, while the others were spread out across town. One by one they grabbed each other's bags and headed to their respective rooms.

If felt good to back here. This was Jon's happy place and all seemed right with the world whenever he visited... which lately wasn't nearly enough.

By the time Jon arrived it was time for lunch. The group headed for one of their favorite places to get a lobster roll and a frozé... a delicious wine slushy.

The guys visited some of their favorite places and checked out some new shops. They took a whale watch - one of Jon's favorite activities when he came to town. Being out on the water, wind blowing on his face, was an instant rejuvenation.

Dinner was a difficult decision, each person had their own favorite places. However, since this was Jon's trip, he got to pick. Everyone knew he'd choose The Bayside, his favorite place. Tonight was the all you can eat fish fry... so decision made.

Everyone stuffed themselves and over drank - a familiar occurrence when his friend group got together. Jon was buzzed and checking out their hot waiter - a Summer exchange worker from Greece - who was checking him out in return. The friends knew what Jon was thinking, so they retreated to a local club to get their dance on. Jon hung around until the waiter got off work with plans to bring him back to his room. The anonymous sex Jim assumed Jon was having was going to happen.

"Hi.... I'm Jon" holding out to shake hands "Nicholas." Jon continued a little small talk while they walked the block to his room "I like your accent" Jon mentioned "thanks, I like yours too." They both laughed. His waiter was stocky... beefy... same height as Jon with a nice crop of chest hair peaking out of his shirt collar. His baby face was shadowed with a slight scruff, his dark hair - almost black - thick and wavy.

"I have to ask" Jon hesitated "you look so young. You are over 18, right?"

Nicholas let out a hearty laugh "do you want to card me?" he continued laughing. "I'm 21 if that puts your mind at ease."

The door was barely closed and locked before Jon and Nick were stripped down and all over each other.

Jon didn't wait any time dropping to his knees to suck Nick's cock - uncut, beautiful and thick. Nicholas wasn't a monster in size, but Jon didn't care - it didn't always matter. Sometimes the personality the dick was attached to was more important than how big it was. Jon desired to devour it all. He wanted to get it hard... he wanted to get fucked tonight.

Nick threw his head back and moaned... elated at the attention he was receiving. Jon let Nick's cock slip from his mouth and gently pulled, pinched and tugged at the foreskin covering the slick helmet. Jon jerked Nick's cock, watching the knob appearing and disappearing - a phallic magic show.

"Careful Jon, you're close to making me cum. Is that what you want?" Nick slyly asked.

Jon looked up at him, their eyes locking on each other. "No, you're gonna cum inside me. Can you hold off until you shove that in my ass?"

"Oh, is that what you want is it?" Nicholas asked seductively "I'm up for that!"

Jon grabbed a pump bottle of lube from his suitcase and gave some to Nick to slick his cock. Jon reached around to stick a few fingers up his own ass, slathering himself with the liquid - twisting his fingers to coat his walls.

Jon leaned over the bed, grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled himself open. He wanted to show Nicholas what he was getting. "Do you like it?" Hoping he was going to get laid this trip, Jon made sure not only were his pubes presentable, his asshole smoothly shaved as well.

Nick moaned with approval and buried his face into the sleek crevice. He was attracted immediately to Jon's glorious, beckoning hole. Hairless and begging for attention, Nick kissed around it until he reached the point of happiness. Jon loved the feeling of Nick's beard scratching his entrance... the brush burn he was creating only made him harder - knowing he was working his face appreciatively. Jon squirmed as Nick's mouth followed every move he made.

Nick backed away and spit hard at Jon's hole. Jon shivered, the warm liquid running into his crack. Nick followed it up with another thick saliva blast. This time he took his fingers - two at first - to stretch Jon's hole a little.

"You don't need to do that... I want to feel every inch of you scraping against me. "Jon whispered "I'll take all of you just fine. Fuck me, dammit." he smiled.

Nick pulled back and slowly, but deliberately, pushed his cock deep into Jon. While he whimpered, grit his teeth and groaned loudly, he made no attempt to remove the intruder from his ass.

"You OK, man" Nick asked.

"I'm fine" Jon thankfully replied "you're just a little thicker than I thought. Keep going... I'm loving it. Fuck me harder."

Nick obliged. He took the lube Jon had brought out earlier and covered his cock with more - plus some extra for Jon's hole. A new passion washed over Jon. Nick's cock felt better pounding him... his ass more receptive to being attacked. His own cock felt on the verge of cumming and he hadn't even touched it.

"Man, I'm gonna cum soon" Jon yelled "keep pounding my ass. Fuck me until I blow."

Nick obeyed. He threw everything he had to abuse Jon's ass. He slapped it hard while shoving his cock deeper and deeper. Jon finally screamed "I'm gonna cum! Keep pounding me man... keep it fast and hard." Jon took a deep breath "fuck, I'm cumming" Nick, his cock still buried in Jon's ass, pulled him upright to a seated position - the bottom now fully impaled his top. Jon's jizz splashed across the bed sheets - blast after blast from his untouched dick. Nick reached the spots in Jon's ass that let him cum without stroking.

"Your turn dude, cum in my ass. Jon demanded.

"Fuck man, I'm ready now." Nick breathlessly cried."

"Do it, do it for me, man... fill my ass!" Jon could feel Nick's cock expanding - tightening, filling the space of his hole.

Nick took a deep breath "this is it... fuck... I'm cumming. Aauuuggghhh, My load is coming."

Jon could feel it all. Shot after shot of Nick's juice filling his ass.

Both men panting, catching their breath. He watched Nick dip in his ass and scoop out a finger full off cum. "Here, I want you to have this" he looked at Jon and gave him a sly smile

Jon tasted Nick's deposit "so this is what Greece tastes like... I'll never look at a gyro the same way" Jon laughed "it's very good." He raised his ass in Nick's direction "care for a taste?" Jon asked

"No" Nick shook his head "I want a taste of America." He leaned down and pulled Jon close for a long, deep, hot kiss. Their mouths feeling like they were becoming one. "Do you think you could cum again - serve me a late night snack?" Nick laughed.

Jon starting stroking his cock, getting himself hard again. "I think I can manage that" he smiled.

-

The few days the friends had together flew by. While they were excited Jon was planning on coming home earlier, nobody could hide - or even wanted to - the joy of Jon reconnecting with his Brother.

Brunch and Bloody Mary's beckoned. Everyone took to town for one last round of breakfast and booze. Jon was the only one driving, his friends were taking the ferry back to Boston, so his alcohol intake was cut back to one mimosa. Hugs and tears all around with promises of getting together as soon as Jon got back. The friends parted ways and just like that Jon was packing up to head home.

-

**leaving the cape now, see u late 2nite

*cant wait be careful

**will do luv u

Jim blinked his eyes a few times, making sure he was actually reading Jon's text correctly. Did it actually contain the word LUV? Jon's texts were always short - like he was paying per letter - so he didn't want to read too much into it. But there it was. He knew Jon was driving now, so he'd have to wait until tonight.

12