Scoring Points

Story Info
A macho hetero boy on holiday get used.
3k words
4.25
8.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up in a strange bed. I'm thirsty and my head feels like a truck has run over it. I look around. It takes a few minutes for the image to become a bit sharper. Except for two chairs, a large TV above a desk and a cupboard wall, I am in a completely empty spacious room. To the left of the bed is a glass wall with a shower and a toilet behind it. I stumble out of bed, take my full, semi-erect morning cock in my hand, and relieve my bladder with a huge stream of yellow, warm fluid. It's foaming in the pot from all the beer from last night, but it also smells wonderfully like piss mixed with cum. On the way back to the huge bed I open the entrance door and see a long corridor with other doors. Behind the closed curtains on the other side is a small balcony with a sea view. I close the door and curtains and go back to the huge bed.

I crawl between the still warm white sheets. Sleepily, my hand slowly slides over my nipples and tightly muscled stomach. I play with my pubic hair and gently knead my balls. Slowly the realization dawns on me that I am lying naked in a strange hotel room. As my hand plays with the rod, vague images of the evening, or night, before are coming back to me.

I went out with my three friends. Pubs, discos, dancings and trying to seduce girls for a night. That was ultimately the main goal of this holiday. We had made bets on who would taste the most pussy. I was the first one at the bar, kissing a beautiful older woman. My hands were already floating over her body, her lovely big breasts and her ass under her short skirt had already been touched. I longed to see, touch, and fuck her completely naked. I was horny as a twenty-year-old boy, being able to spoil this adult woman or being used by her, for her pleasure. She could almost be my mother and certainly teach me a lot about love, or better yet, sex. She pushed my lower body with my stiff cock against her probably already wet pussy. Her tongue went a little deeper into my warm and willing mouth. I enjoyed, as always, a woman who knows what she wants. I like to surrender to it; I really wanted to be her slut. And I was the first with a pussy, my mates looked on with envy.

They wanted to continue their hunt. They wished me luck and left for the next pub. They thought, just like me, that I had already had succes, but half an hour later she went to her house alone. I just had to continue looking for my friends and hunting for another pussy.

After a few terraces with beer, I entered a club. When my eyes adjusted to the surroundings, I saw men standing together talking, drinking, dancing, or kissing extensively. Tank tops with muscular upper arms above short, filled pants with firm thighs. Leather trousers, jackets with vests and chains. Bare upper bodies with tight jeans full of holes underneath. The dance floor was full of beautiful men, boys, some even dressed only in hot panties or short dresses, showing their horny bodies in the loud techno music and beautiful light show. Being looked at and admired by other men, that was what they needed. I took a few more shots and a tall glass of beer and leaned against a pillar to admire it all. As a spectator I enjoyed all the naked and sweaty flesh around me. A beautiful boy looked at me and touched me as he walked by. I figured I certainly wouldn't find a fuckable girl here. Still, I couldn't tear myself away from what I saw and smelled around me. Rough men's sex and real boy love, mixed with a wonderfully horny scent. It was like a sex market. I knew this wasn't the place I would meet my friends. I also realized that I was dressed wrong with my cheerful shirt and shorts. And certainly, I would find a woman for one night.

Just when I decided to leave and continue my hunt for a pussy, I felt a hand touching my right buttock. I wanted to turn around but, because of all the booze, I couldn't let go of the support of the pillar. The touching turns into a firm grip. The massaging became a kind of squeezing my round boy's buttocks. The hand slid more to the center, and I felt his finger find its way near my ass. Through the thin fabric of my short I felt the first pressure of fingers on my virgin anus. I had once played with a boy at school, kissed, licked, sucked each other, but never anything more like that. I felt his second hand go up under my arm. Looking for a nipple under my shirt.

And after playing with it a bit, he squeezed it tightly. His other hand slid forward and gripped my already slightly stiffened cock and balls. A full grab off what I had in my shorts. He squeezed it forcefully and pulled me back. I felt a firm bubble in leather pants rubbing against my ass. It felt strange, I had to get out as quickly as possible, but because of the drink and the horny environment I remained indecisive. And allowed it. I was in doubt, the wonderful surroundings, drinks, and rejection by the old woman made me vulnerable. I allowed his hands everywhere. My shirt came off and he openly touched my naked upper body. I waited too long to turn him down. That moment was over, I threw my head back in pleasure.

I felt a pair of teeth biting into my earlobe, a tongue going deep into my ear as his grip tightened. His foot pushed my legs apart a bit and he pressed his lower body harder against. The hand that was tormenting my nipple rose. One, two fingers pushed my mouth open and just went inside. As if it already belonged to him. It felt wonderful, looking at that dance floor full of hot men, the music, the lights and then being touched like that. I couldn't go anywhere anymore, but I still wanted to. From hunter I had now suddenly become the prey. Like a tipsy game, I now willingly allowed it, afraid of being used, but also enjoying it. And I enjoyed the attention as a girl gets hit on. I was touched everywhere, as I had just groped the woman everywhere. When I wanted to leave, just like she did, he grabbed my hand and pushed it between his legs. I felt a huge cock. But I also heard the click of a handcuff on my wrist.

"You're mine and you're coming with me now, slut," the man said.

He pushed and dragged me towards the exit and into a cab. He sat down next to me. I looked at him for the first time. A sturdy man of about forty or perhaps fifty. Tanned skin, dark eyes, and some gray hair. Very neat appearance, nicely muscled and not one ounce of fat. At least twenty and probably thirty years older than me, fifteen centimeters taller and twenty kilos heavier due to his enormous muscle mass. He must be at the gym and at the beach every day to look like this. I'm in my early twenties, an office job, blond hair, and blue eyes. And especially a cyclist. Light and lean, every kilo of muscle that is not in my legs was too much. A nice ass in a tight cycling suit, but no muscles. With my free hand I touched his firm, muscular chest.

When the taxi drove away, he loosened the handcuff and unzipped his leather pants. He took out his semi-erect genitals and pushed my head towards it. I saw a lovely semi-erect cock with a large dark purple smooth tip on it. I could already see the first drops of white precum leaking from his dark piss slit. My tongue licked them up. The salty, warm liquid tasted delicious. I took his big cock in my mouth and started slowly sucking him in the backseat of the taxi. Slowly taking the end a little deeper into my mouth and wrapping my lips tightly around his big rod. And pamper that glans and that slit with my tongue every time. He pushed my head deeper over his huge cock and held my head down as well. I felt the pole pressing against my uvula. Soon I could no longer take him all the way into my inexperienced mouth. It made me gag, but it was clear that he wanted more. He grabbed my head tighter and pushed it down hard and held it there. Only when I was almost choking did he let me take a breath and then again push my mouth back down over his cock. Until I was gagging again without air with my nose in his leather pants between the pubic hair, almost suffocating.

"You still have a lot to learn, relax that throat and let my cock in, you fuck slut!"

I did my best while he was talking to the taxi driver in Spanish. Sitting wide, his hard cock in my mouth and his hand on the back of my head to keep it there. This was different from playing with my school boyfriend's little cock. This was much more, my mouth was fucked, raped and I was used. After a while I started to get the hang of it, breathing through my nose, feeling like I was puking and accepting the warm, hard flesh in my throat. It even started to feel good after a while. No longer being in control, tasting and pampering a hard, stiff cock and feeling it deep in my throat. That feeling is indescribable, but between my own legs it was clear what I thought of it. My own cock of sixteen centimeters and much smaller than what I felt in my mouth had never been so big and stiff. The fluid was already dripping into my panties. My hand went to it to give it one last tug to make me come.

'Put your hands behind your back, slut. You only come when I want you to."

He continued talking to the driver, they laughed together. And I saw the driver looking at me in his rearview mirror. It was like watching him lick his tongue. We got out at a hotel. When the elevator doors closed, I had to undress completely. I had to pose naked in front of the mirror in the moving elevator while he took some pictures with his phone and told me how beautiful I was. The most beautiful photo, he said, was the one where I spread my beautiful round buttocks with my hands, my back to the mirror and my still closed pussy clearly visible. When the elevator arrived on the tenth floor, he got out. I wanted to pick up my clothes, shoes, and socks but he said I could leave them because I wouldn't need them anymore. He pulled me out of the elevator, the door closed, and all my belongings went to the ground floor. I wanted to leave, run down the stairs completely naked after my clothes. But he grabbed my arm, twisted it behind my back and pushed me down a long hallway to a hotel room.

I had never felt so naked and scared. My phone, ID, wallet, and clothes were gone. I was not only naked but also lost all control. I was no longer drunk and willingly tipsy, but I was now completely his property. The prey was in, the resistance broken, and I was ready to be used as his commodity.

I had to get ready in the hotel room. Some pillows under my stomach, face down, knees on the edge of the bed and my ass up. I felt a wet finger moving over my pussy and slowly going deeper and deeper. With his first finger he felt and found my prostate. He moved his fingertip over my boy's clitoris. My cock immediately became stiff and the pressure in my balls increased. With every movement of his finger, I wanted to squirt. His second hand grabbed my cock, roughly pushed back the somewhat tight foreskin, and started massaging my glans. I had never been so horny before, I wanted to let him spoil the tip of my cock and make me squirt. My entire lower body belonged to him, and I moved my ass in rhythm with his hand movement. I wanted everything, I wanted to squirt, to cum and I wanted to shoot my cum in his hands and on the bed. A second and third finger penetrated me. My whole body started to shake with pleasure, no girl had ever pampered me like that or even touched my prostate. This was the ultimate pleasure that stopped abruptly.

"You'll like this, little sissy whore, but first you have to spoil me!"

His hands disappeared. I heard him open his zipper and then felt the warm, moist pole between my legs. Two hands grabbed the top of my buttocks and spread it completely. The pole searched for my pussy to push it open. The big cock found its way into my warm cave, and he rammed it right in, all in one go. Nothing, no gentle stretching, just to my intestines in one go. He took it out almost completely and then rammed it back in deep and hard. I was now nothing but a fuck hole for his big cock. The pain of the first hit in my ass was excruciating. My eyes filled with tears, and I cried out like a skinny suckling pig. He waited with his sword still inside me. The pain slowly subsided, and I felt it deep inside me. It felt like I wasn't there anymore, that I was just an ass or better yet a cunt. I begged for more, to fuck me hard and completely, wanting to feel his cock inside me even more.

The pace increased, deeper. His cock came all the way out and then was rammed in a hard pumping motion all the way to the base of his cock. His balls slapped against my buttocks. With every thrust the purple button passed my pleasure button deep into my virgin man pussy. The pain of the first thrust turned into the incredible pleasure of a warm pole using me completely. And the wonderfully defenseless pleasure of submission. Without having to do anything I felt the pleasure inside me. His pace became faster and faster, more powerful. Short powerful thrusts deep into my lower body. His lower body stiffened, I felt his cock move in my pussy and felt something squirt against my intestines. Incredible to feel his cum so deep in my abdomen and let it fill me. He took his cock out and I felt a drop of warm fluid sliding down my legs, it could never be better than this feeling. He closed his zipper.

"Good night, boy," he said as he closed the door after an hour of being using me, as a girl.

I must have fallen asleep because of the drinks and sex. And now I was lying in my bed playing with my stiff cock as I replayed the movie in my head. My pussy was itchy, and when I put my finger in it felt spacious and somewhat painful. I hear someone at the door and pull the sheets over me. The taxi driver from the night before comes in with a plastic bag in his hand.

'You still have to pay for yesterday's taxi and I understand that you would also like to have this back.' He says, showing a plastic bag.

A fat, older man in a dark shirt and dirty jeans looks at me. He grabs the TV remote and puts on a porn channel. A woman on her knees pleasures a cock. He opens his zipper, drops his pants a bit and sits down on the chair.

I crawl on my knees like a puppy for his cock. The semi-erect body part smells faintly of his urine, his balls of sweat and his precum of garlic. Still, I take it in my mouth. Despite the raunchy hairy stranger, I give him a blow job in the rhythm of the sound of the movie. I completely follow the moans of the man in the film, his orders for deeper, harder. I become the slut he sees on TV. And I become the whore on my knees sucking him dry, and it feels wonderful. I went from a macho hetero to a submissive sissy whore in just a few hours. Fucked by a beautiful muscular man and now I'm pampering a cock that I would never take in my mouth before.

He shoots his load deep into my mouth, closes his pants and leaves. In the bag I find all my stuff and when I look at my wallet there is much more money than the night before. And a note with a telephone number, stating that I can call for more and that the room has been paid for until twelve o'clock. In WhatsApp I see that my friends already went to the beach. I message them that I will arrive later. My headache cleared up; my friends will enjoy the story I will tell them about the hot fucking of the woman I was kissing. And my ass and mouth enjoy being used. Maybe I'm a more willing submissive gay whore than a hunting hetero. But my friends don't need to know that.

I want to score my points as the big macho boy who can seduce women and spoil pussies.