Scorned Bottom Ch. 03

Story Info
He's Not Ready For Another Relationship.
6.4k words
4.81
2.6k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters in this story are over 18 years old.

--

Here I was, sitting on my bed, with a beautiful topless girl in front of me. As I started fondling her breast, I tried to figure out what led me here.

Ever since my breakup, Shelly Stiller and I had been slowly getting closer. There was not a single bit of sexual attraction between the two of us. Despite her being extremely attractive with a body that would put any porn star to shame; I could not have been more platonic with someone.

So, you might be wondering why I was fondling her breasts. Well, Shelly got really curious and asked me whether I ever saw or felt boobs before. I answered her honestly by saying that I had no desire to before. She asked me if she could show me hers, then I could tell her what it was like. I didn't see any problem with it.

But when we were getting inside my apartment complex, I felt bad for bringing someone like Shelly over there. I knew there were people with bad intentions all around. And someone as hot as Shelly can bring out the worst in those people if they find her on a place like this. So I had to be extra vigilant up until we entered my room. I told her that she could spend the night if she wanted to. After having dinner, Shelly took her tops off.

I told her that they looked nice; but it didn't do anything for me. She then sat down and told me that I could feel them. And that's how I started feeling her breasts.

--

"Sand bags!" Shelly almost screamed. "Fucking sand bags! Get your hands off of me."

"Hey, I told you what it felt like to me."

"Unbelievable!"

"I'm gay Shelly." I can't believe I had to say that again. "I like dick. I like the prominent veins running over dicks. I like the different shapes and sizes of the tip of a dick."

"I get that." Shelly concurred.

"I like slobbering over the meaty head." I continued. "I like it when a big dick is ramming my insides like it's trying to dig something out from deep inside me."

"Geez!" Shelly exclaimed. "Now I want a dick!"

"Well, you aren't getting it from me."

"Don't be silly Aaron." Shelly laughed me off. "I usually get different reactions from people when they see my tits. So it just bugged me a little."

"Aren't girls uninterested in tits usually?"

"If we only count tits." Shelly said. "There have been more girls fondling me than boys. Men have the tendency to go south pretty quick."

"Oh well," I said. "You can sleep on the bed. I can be on the couch for the night."

"Nonsense." Shelly stopped me. "We can sleep together. There should be enough space."

I agreed and we laid down soon after.

"Sand bags though?" Shelly said under her breath.

"I'll try to find a better analogy later." I said after a sigh.

--

It was well past midnight when I felt the bed slowly shaking. I didn't believe there was going to be an earthquake like that. But I still got up from the bed pretty quickly. As I turned the light on, I was greeted with a crying shelly.

She was crying pretty hard at the moment. I knew she had the tendency to get emotional from time to time. So I pulled a chair closer to the bed and told her to sit up slowly. She was crying so hard she had trouble breathing. She was still lying down.

"Okay now Shelly." I calmly said. "Tell me what's bothering you."

"I'm so sorry Aaron. I really am."

"What are you sorry for?" I had a hard time thinking what she might have done.

"I thought we would start having sex after I got here!" Shelly confessed.

"What?" I didn't understand.

"You've been so nice to me." Shelly said. "You're always so nice."

"And you are also nice to me Shelly." I tried to explain.

"But people are always nice to me for a reason. There's always this ..."

"I also have a reason." I knew I had to make light of the situation, no matter what Shelly thought.

"Huh, what?"

"You see," I explained. "My name is not Aaron at all. It's Major Shields. I am currently undercover trying to find out ..."

"Stop it Aaron."

"No." I continued. "I am really close to figuring out an alien hideout really close to your college."

"Really!" She started wiping her face.

"And I need your help."

"Thanks buddy."

"No no no! I need your help to uncover this big alien conspiracy."

"You're a good friend." Shelly said. "Probably my only friend."

"Oh!" I came to a realization.

"Don't worry. I'll find your aliens later." She went back to sleep.

After lying down, I realized that she might also be my only proper friend.

--

Clarke Lively has been texting me on a regular basis for quite a while. I didn't have the urge to have sex with him at all. He even tempted me with one of the office orgies. But the thought of confronting my cheating ex fills me with so much unhealthy amount of rage that I told him I will bock his number if he even mentions anything close to Liam once again. The fear of violence from me made me stay away from them for a while.

And Clarke understood where I was coming from. So, a few months later, he asked me if I would go out to watch a basketball game with him. The seats are what drove me there. I always admired athleticism and people in peak physical form performing sports of any kind. And I could not turn down the offer to see something like that from so close.

Of course I knew that Clarke would be expecting something from me as well. So I told him that he would have to fuck me in the bathroom anytime during the game. And he didn't want to lose his shot. He told me to get up and follow him five minutes into the game.

"You'll have to do me quick." I said as both of us hurried to the bathroom. "I don't want to miss too much of the game."

Just as Clarke started getting a good rhythm going, the crowd went wild outside. Both of us groaned. Not at the sexual act. But for missing out some great play outside.

Clarke finished inside me in less than five minutes. Then we went out and watched the game. It had turned into a regular thing between us. He managed to get tickets for some game every month. And we would go out. I would put out, sure. But both of us enjoyed watching the sports as well.

We would get frisky if the seats were in darkened or shitty spots. Or we would do it all in the bathroom. Surprisingly, Clarke always managed to get best seats where you could really enjoy and almost forget about fucking for so long.

There was this one time, I had to let Clarke fuck me in his car since both of us got lost in the match. But I tried my best to get it done in the stadium.

--

I stopped visiting professor white all together. I heard from Shelly that he got desperate and got caught with a student's dick in his mouth. Surprisingly, he was not fired or anything. From the outside, everything kept going as normal. But those in the know, know that he's now the dean's bitch. The dean lets people take turns on the pervy old man.

I stopped having sex with Raj since it looked like he got into a serious relationship. I found out about it after catching him making out with this older guy out in the open.

I asked him later that day about what he was doing with this older guy.

"We met through a hook-up app."

"And?" I wanted explanation.

I also met people through hook-up apps. I don't make out with them in the college campus.

"Well," Raj explained. "He wants a serious relationship."

"What does he do?"

"He sells ... digital products and services."

"What does that mean?"

"I know what it looks like Aaron." Raj explained. "I really do. But believe me. We are happy. He makes me happy."

"I believe you." I noticed the longer hair and the looser clothing on him. "As long as you're happy."

--

Right at that moment, I noticed Shelly walking out of her department building with a sharply dressed man. The guy looked a little older to be a college student. And I knew he was not a lecturer. Someone that hot would definitely be under my radar if they were working in the campus.

Shelly noticed me and waved me over. As soon as I got close to them, Shelly excitedly introduced us.

"This is the guy I talked to you about." Shelly told the man. "This is Aaron. He's my best friend."

"Nice to meet you Aaron." The man said as he looked at me from head to toe.

"And this is my brother, Simon." Shelly said.

"Nice to meet you too Simon." I said as I was fixated on the broad shoulders and the square jaw. The Stiller's were genetically gifted people.

"A degree in literature?" Simon straight up said.

"We talked about you." Shelly explained.

"Yes, a degree in literature." I didn't understand the reasoning behind his question.

"What are your plans after graduation?" Simon asked.

I had a lot of plans. I was going to go into academia. I was to be a tenured professor. I would marry Liam. Hell, I even thought about adopting a child together. Now the future seemed all blurry to me. I was not really planning on anything. I thought I was happy fucking as many people as I could.

"I haven't given it any thoughts right now."

"Not now Simon." Shelly whispered. "We talked about this."

"What are you talking about?"

"Here's my business card." Simon handed me his card. "I want you to reach out to me by the end of the week. We can talk about your employment situation then."

"Thank you!" I took the card to be polite. But I didn't want any help with my employment. The last time I went to an interview, I was molested and I found out my long term partner was cheating on me.

"He's an investment banker." Shelly said. "I know you might think that they are boring people, but do get in touch."

"Yes do get in touch!" Simon looked me in the eyes. His blue eyes were mesmerizing. "I know a lot about the industry. I might not be able to get you a job in my company, but I can help you connect with people."

"Yes he knows a lot of people." Shelly said.

"I know about Dick and Cox law firm." Simon mentioned nonchalantly.

My jaw dropped. I looked at Simon then turned to Shelly and then turned towards Simon again. I was honest about all the lying and cheating with Shelly before. But I did not tell her about the law firm. Or the debauchery that takes place behind the excuse of a company.

"How did you?" I was having a hard time speaking.

"Shelly told me about the company your ex used to work at." Simon explained. "Big firms with unconventional practices like that! Word gets around."

"Yeah!" Shelly agreed with her brother. The way she nodded told me that she had no idea what Simon was talking about.

After making eye contact, Simon slowly blinked at me, telling me all I needed to know.

"These people," Simon took a step forward. "They think they are untouchable." He then put one hand over my shoulder, making me shiver. "But they are not. Karma always catches up to them."

"That bitch!" Shelly made a joke, making us all laugh.

Simon started caressing my upper arm as we laughed. "Nice deltoids, do you work out?"

"Yes!" I did not blush at the compliment. But I was close. And the way he grabbed me definitely told me that Simon also worked out.

"We need to get going now." Shelly said.

"That we do!" Simon agreed. "But do get in touch." He said as he stopped touching me.

As they started walking away I heard them talking.

"Oh my god Simon." Shelly said in a loud whispery tone. "You did not just flirt with him."

"I did not." Simon said and Shelly looked at him. "What? Okay maybe I did."

"I told you he's my best friend. I don't ... I just ..."

"Shelly," Simon stopped her. "He can probably still hear us right now."

Shelly turned around in panic. As we made eye contact, she gave me an awkward smile.

"Bye Aaron!" She said in a high pitched voice.

I could hear Simon laughing for quite some time as they kept walking away.

--

My stepfather texted me a couple of days later, asking me whether he could crash at my place again. It had become a thing. He would stay over every other week. I gave him a spare key a month ago. I texted him back, saying that he could come over anytime he wanted.

That night I was supposed to host Ron in my apartment. I texted him, saying that my father would be visiting me from out of state. He let me know that we could have some fun in the laundry room.

Sex with Ron had become a chore for me. It's not that I did not enjoy it at all. There are moments here and there. But I was not looking forward to it.

I was greeted by my stepfather that afternoon once I went to my apartment. I have known my stepfather for so long that I was used to calling him dad.

"Things are rough, huh!" I remarked.

"Pretty much." Dad said. "We might be divorcing soon."

"Well,"

"Don't worry about it son." He stopped me. "I won't be moving in with you. I am already looking for my own place."

"I was not worried about that." I said. "I wanted to know what you wanted for dinner."

We ordered pizza and had an early dinner. We would usually be on out phones or laptops until we were sleepy. And of course, since he was sleeping over so regularly, I insisted on him sleeping on the bed with me. He protested at first, but gave in after sleeping on the couch a couple of times.

No, I did not have sex with him. There was a brief period when I thought something might happen. But with being active with so many people, I was not horny enough to sleep with the man that raised me since I turned into a teenager.

Besides, there was no sign of advances from him. So I assumed that he was completely straight, and left him alone.

That night, I picked up some clothes and told dad that I needed to do laundry.

I went to the laundry room to be greeted by a naked Ron.

"What if someone else showed up?" I asked him.

"I don't care!"

"Well, I care." I said as I locked the door behind me and put a shirt over the glass opening.

"I've been waiting for too long." He came over and started undressing me.

"Let me just put my clothes in the washing machine." I said after he took off my shirt.

I obliged and pulled down my pants. Then I thought about washing the clothes I was wearing. Since I would be here for a while.

"That ass is too good." Ron commented as I bent over to put the clothes inside the washing machine. "Only if your upper body was softer."

"This ass is a direct result of working out." I turned around. "I'm a man; I think you are looking for a woman."

"I didn't mean it like that." He closed the distance and dropped down on his knees.

"You don't have to do that."

"I want to." He then took me in his mouth and started getting me hard.

This was another thing. Ron had suspected that I might move out soon. At first, he offered me a better place for the same price. I denied, telling him I didn't need that favour from him. Then he started being nicer to me. I had not seen his wife for more than a month.

After getting me nice and hard with his mouth, Ron told me to get down on all fours.

Just as I assumed the position, there was a knock on the door.

"Occupied!" Ron screamed out just as he lined up his dick against my ass.

"Goddamnit Ron," An elderly woman's voice came out from outside. "There are more than one machine in there."

"I am using this room right now." He said as he lubed up my entrance. "Get the fuck out of here."

He didn't wait for the sound of the woman walking away. He fucked me doggy for a while before asking me to stand up. He then fucked me while I was on my back over one of the washing machines. We fucked until my clothes were dry.

That night, after going up to my apartment; I heard something familiar. The sound came from my stepfather's phone. It was the notification alert for grindr. I knew that distinct sound pretty well; since that had led me to multiple dick appointments before.

I didn't say anything before going to sleep. I could have easily made a mistake. I might have heard it wrong.

--

Clarke texted me the next day saying that he had managed ringside seats for a high profile boxing match. I was immediately excited and told him that we're on. It would take place a couple of weeks later.

In the meantime, I had started exchanging texts with Simon Stiller. He seemed aloof, and I never even asked him if he was gay or not. I did not want to entertain the idea of a relationship with him. But I was full on flirting with the man with sex in mind.

Something unexpected happened in the middle of the week. Raj was waiting for me in front of my department building. He had a small bag in his hand.

"Aaron," Raj almost ran towards me as soon as he saw me. "You said you have a small place near the shitty part of the town?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you please let me crash at your place for a few days?"

"It's a one-bedroom studio apartment." I said, fully knowing that it would be uncomfortable for both of us.

"Please, I need a place to hide."

"Hide from who?"

"Hide from d ..." He stopped himself, and took a deep breath. "Don't worry, he won't be able to harm you."

"Who is he?"

"The guy you saw me with the other day."

What Raj doesn't know is that I heard Raj taking his dick in the bathroom only a day ago. I wondered what had changed in a day.

"Why me thought?"

"Because we're not that close." Raj explained. "He'll find me if I move back in with my family. And he knows about most of my close friends."

"But." I was about to ask something else when Raj broke down.

"Can we please get going?" He spoke as tears started rolling down his eye. "I didn't want this. You're the only one who saw something wrong with him."

I looked around to see if anyone suspicious was around us. Then I put one hand over his shoulder and started walking like I was hungover and Raj was helping me walk. We made it to my apartment without any hassle.

"So," I said after locking the door. "Can you tell me what the hell is going on?" Why are you in such a hurry?

"I had to get out of there Aaron." Raj started speaking. "He said that he had arranged a gangbang for me tonight. He also said that I would not get out of his house the same by the end of the weekend."

"What the fuck?" I had trouble processing the information.

"He's been fucking me so much," Raj kept talking. "And I just let him do whatever he wanted with me. I don't think my mind would stay sane if I let him have his way."

"Wait a damn minute!" I had to stop him. "Can you start from the beginning."

Raj then told me about how an older man had pretty much raped him into being a full bottom. The man had made plans to keep Raj as a sex slave until boredom. Then he would likely be sold to anyone with enough money. Raj was turning into such a submissive that he didn't recognize himself anymore. The older man also recorded the two of them having sex and sold the tapes online.

Raj was afraid that something irreversible might happen when he ran out.

"Damn!" I had trouble coming up with a proper response. "I would've tied you to the bed if I was him. Losing a fine piece of ass like that."

The look of shock and despondence on his face told me that I had chosen the worst possible response.

"Wait, no!" I quickly said. "I didn't mean that. I'm sorry. You can stay here as long as you want."

As the final exams rolled in; I told Raj to cut and dye his hair. He wanted to completely shave it off, but I advised against it.

I escorted him to campus for exams. Other than that, he pretty much stayed shut inside the apartment. I was only having sex with Ron in the laundry room.

--

As the day of the boxing match rolled in, I decided to wear formal dress shirts and pants for the venue. After arriving there, I was disappointed to see most people so casually dressed.

When we got to the ringside, I figured out that we had the option to stand up and get closer to the ring. We didn't even take our seat.

As soon as the fight started; Clarke's hands were all over me. I was so happy to see a fight like this up close, that I just let him have his way with me. I tried my best to focus on the fight while Clarke kept fondling me.

12