Scorned Bottom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as the fight reached the fourth round, Clarke hugged me tightly and let out a deep groan.

"Did you just?" I understood what just happened, but asked him anyway.

"Yes!"

"Why?"

"I wanted to try something different."

"I would've let you take me out after the fight."

"But you never let me do that."

"Today's different."

"So ... after the fight?"

"Sure!"

The fight was beyond exciting. Between the seventh and eighth round, I turned around to take a look at the crowd.

That's when I saw something. There were some people in one of the VIP boxes. It was far from where I was standing. There were three people inside. Although it was not that easy to make out the faces of the people inside. But one of the faces looked a little too familiar to me.

That was a face I have known for a long time. The face that used to fill me with joy just by a glance. The face that I have kissed countless times. The face that was expressionless when I told him that we were through and I would be moving out.

The three people looked like they were enjoying the fight. And I felt a deep seething rage boiling inside me. I didn't hear the bell for the next round. I was the only person in the crowd turned away from the fight taking place.

Clarke noticed me and put his hands around me again.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "You're missing the fight."

"Did you know he was going to be here?"

"What? Who?"

"Liam!" I was still looking at his still beautiful face, not even caring about the fight.

"What?" Clarke sounded genuinely confused when I pointed out Liam.

"I had no idea about it." Clarke squinted at the direction I was pointing at. "Is that even Liam?"

"It is!"

I just realized that the crowd was getting louder again. My rage had drowned out the incessant cheering beforehand. I knew I had to get away. I didn't even say anything to Clarke as I started walking away, getting out of the arena. Clarke was too engrossed in the fight to notice me.

As I walked out of the main entrance, I heard the crowd going crazy. I stood there, near the road, thinking of walking all the way to the subway. As I slowly started walking, I imagined Liam now being double teamed right there in the VIP section.

My own mind was driving me crazy and I thought about ways I could stop myself from thinking. I thought about reaching out to someone for sex. But that would take too long, and I wanted instant relief.

At that moment, walking alongside a virtually empty road, I contemplated where my life was heading. My finals were over. With college life completely behind me, I had trouble thinking forward.

The fight was over. Cars would start coming out of the arena pretty soon. But there was this one car that was coming out at an incredible speed. Horns blaring, the car zoomed out of the parking lot, and took a turn towards where I was walking by.

I was on the sidewalk, as I looked at the speeding car approaching. For a moment, an intrusive thought appeared in my mind. You know exactly what kind of intrusive thought. The thought that tells you that a slight misstep would give you instant relief from the constant agony that is life. The car was going too fast. What if I just slipped and fell on the road.

--

The car came to a screeching halt right in front of me. Simon Stiller was the person driving the car. He was the only person present in the car.

"Hey, Aaron!" He called me out. "Where are you headed?"

"I'm going home!"

"Mind if I give you a lift?"

"Sure! Why not?" I replied, taking a step towards the car.

As I got inside, I realized that I would not be able to invite him inside my apartment. Simon was wearing completely formal clothing, suits and all. I assumed that he came to the fight straight from work. His tie was loose around his neck, and I admired his broad shoulders once again.

"Would you mind having dinner with me tonight?" Simon asked. "I'm famished after the fight."

"Sure!" I wanted to ask if we'd be having dinner at his place. But instead, I said, "Where?"

"I don't have any reservations at any nice place." He mentioned. "Where do you want to go?"

"Maybe next time." I blurted out without thinking before saying. "Uh ... maybe a nice Chinese restaurant."

"Yeah, I could go for that." Simon shifted gear of his car. "I know a really good Chinese restaurant."

"Yeah, I could go for that."

"Did you see me getting out of the arena Simon?"

"Yes. I saw that your date didn't go very well."

"That was not a date."

"It sure seemed like it."

"He is one of my friends with benefits."

"Was the ticket to the fight a part of the benefit?"

"Exactly."

"So why'd you get out before the fight was even was over."

I didn't like him getting overly familiar. But for some reason, I felt like I could talk to the guy.

"I saw my ex in the crowd."

"Oh!"

He didn't say much before reaching the restaurant. The silence was getting too awkward, and I decided to start casually talking to him again.

"So, where do you live?" I asked him.

"It's just five minutes' drive down the road."

"Oh, do you plan on taking me home tonight?" I had been flirting with him over texts for quite some time. But flirting with him in person felt different and slightly awkward.

"I sure do!" Was Simon's response.

"What do you plan on doing with me?"

"Nothing you don't want me to do."

"What if I just want to talk; get to know you."

"Then we can talk. We can get to know each other pretty well." He paused, holding intense eye contact. "But something tells me that you want to do more than just talk."

He was absolutely right and I had an urge to jump over the table and start kissing him. Wait, no! I didn't want to kiss him or anything. I just wanted a dick to satiate my immense lust. I wasn't falling for him or anything.

Our dinner arrived. After quickly finishing up with dinner, Simon drove me to his much nicer apartment. On our way there, I texted Raj saying that I won't make it home that night. He texted back saying that he'd be alright.

--

We started making out as soon as we got inside his apartment. As our tongues wrestling as our hands were slowly peeling each other's clothes off of our bodies. We were two well-built men, caressing and feeling each crevice of our muscles as we kept taking our clothes off.

As it was time to take his pants off, I was pleased to find out that Simon had an impressively long penis. I was already planning to stay the entire night with him. So I wanted to take it slow at first. As we made our way into Simon's bedroom, both of us were completely naked.

I was the one to throw him on his bed. We ended up in the sixty-nine position with me on top. Both of us finished in each other's mouth a while later.

I was lying on my back, catching my breath while Simon sat down on the edge of the bed. I was admiring his impressive muscular back, still coming down from the afterglow. That is when Simon started apologising.

"I'm really sorry Aaron."

"What?" It took me a moment to process before I said, "You don't have anything to apologise about."

"No, I do!" Simon repeated. "I'm sorry for taking advantage of you."

"You didn't take advantage of me." I reassured him. "I wanted this. Besides, you would not get me where I am if I didn't want it."

"I'm not talking about physical advantage." Simon added. "I'm talking about your emotional vulnerability."

"Nonsense!" I brushed him off. "I am not emotionally vulnerable."

Simon then turned his head, looking at me. There was genuine regret in his eyes. I sat up.

"What are you talking about?" I needed a straight answer from him. "Didn't you like it? Do you not like me?"

"Of course I liked it." Simon explained. "And I think I like you enough to," He broke eye contact. "I would like to see if there's something between us."

"Of course there's something between us. You came in my mouth moments ago!"

"That's not ... I didn't mean it like that."

"What do you mean?" Surely he's not talking about a relationship. I've only met him a couple of weeks ago.

"I know it's really soon to talk about it." Simon looked me in the eyes again. "But I think you are a really wonderful person. And you're really hot! And I want to take you out on a proper date, and see where things go from there."

I looked down to see his flaccid but still impressive dick.

"You plan to take things slow?"

"It doesn't have to be really slow."

"I don't think I'm ready for what you are suggesting."

"I completely understand."

"I don't think I will ever be ready."

"Oh come on, you're 22. Life doesn't end after one bad breakup." He paused after noticing the look in my eyes. "Look, I know things don't seem like they can get better. But I can and it will. And if you give me the chance, I'd like to show you how good things can get."

There was something in his eyes as he was talking. He seemed sincere. And he had the expression of someone who has been hurt before.

"So ... now what?"

"I want to get to know you better." His dick twitched as he said that.

"Are you sure about it?" I got up on my knees on the bed. "Do you want to just talk?"

"If that's what you want." He said, as his dick started slowly rising by itself.

For a moment, I thought about backing away and watching the dick getting flaccid again. It's fascinating to see a penis coming back to life like that. But instead, I dove, with my ass in the air, head first to get that juicy cock in my mouth.

As I started giving him a sloppy blowjob, Simon pushed two fingers in my ass. This went on for a while before Simon flipped me over and had me lay on my back.

He had a devilishly beautiful smile on his face as he slowly entered me. Simon held my legs up in the air with his hands while fucking me with force. It was one of the best sex I have ever had.

We cuddled each other to sleep after the sex. Something happened while I was falling asleep though. Simon must have thought I was fast asleep when he did that. But I felt his lips slowly caressing the side of my face. I let out a deep breath as he did that, but kept my eyes closed.

A part of me wanted to smile, but a part of me wanted to cry my heart out at the moment. I did neither, and fell asleep through sheer tiredness.

--

The next morning, I woke up to an empty bed. I put my pants on before getting out of the bedroom to look for my shirt.

There I was greeted by Simon standing in the kitchen preparing breakfast. His back was against me, and he was wearing casual sleepwear. I don't know why I wanted to go to him and hug him from the back.

I just had to get out of there. I had a good night of sex. Maybe I will sleep with him again later on. But I had to work on not getting attached to him, emotionally. Simon heard my footsteps and turned around.

"Oh hey!" He said. "You look beautiful."

"So do you!" I said before shaking my head at myself. "I mean, what are you making?"

"Look, I'm doing it because it's easy to do."

"What?" I smiled. "Are you making pancakes or something?"

"It's easy to make, okay!"

He was making pancakes. We had breakfast together almost silently. I was topless with my formal pants on. And Simon was casually dressed that left little to the imagination. Both of us kept stealing glances at each other as we kept eating. Both of us are too old to be acting shy like this. We had sex last night for Christ's sake!

I got ready after breakfast to get out of there.

"I need to talk to you about something Aaron."

"Can we talk about it later?" I feared being asked out for a date.

"It's not about that."

"What is it about?"

"Okay, it might seem like a conflict of interest." Simon Mentioned. "But I thought about all this before having sex with you."

"Can you get to the point?"

"Okay. Can you work as an editor at a major publishing house?"

It seemed like the question came out of nowhere. I was dumbfounded.

"I know it might not be what you were looking for as a career." Simon explained. "But think about it. You might end up loving it."

"You are saying that as if I already have the job."

"I have a lot of connections I can pull from." He looked so confident that I wanted to kiss him then and there. "Besides, it's not like you'll be the chief editor in charge of publishing. You might get shitty drafts from no named authors all the time. And you can quit the job if you hate it too much."

"But why would you go through all that for me?"

"Okay," Simon came clean. "Shelly told me to try and get a job for a friend of hers." He walked closer to me. "She just said you were going through a tough time and a job could help you out a lot. And I do care about Shelly. So I just thought of what a literature graduate might be good at."

"But what about ..."

"Here's the thing." He stopped me from speaking and took another step towards me. "I didn't count on this friend of hers to be so hot."

"Ok stop it."

"Please," He was standing so close to me that I could smell the pancake. "I'll text you the number. Just talk to the guy."

I was still focused on his lips. I thought I was strong enough to resist the kiss. But he didn't even start kissing me. He just put one hand around my waist and I was the one to give him a goodbye kiss.

No we did not sloppily make out right then and there. It was just a short tender kiss. Just two lips softly brushing up against each other, feeling the warmth of the other.

I had to blink in rapid succession to get my head in order.

We bade farewell for the time being as I got out of there.

I knew playing with him would be dangerous. There was a risk of catching some serious feeling for the man. But sex with him was way too good to just let him go.

As I walked out of there, I started thinking about the job opportunity he talked about. It might do me some good, to get a proper job out of all this.

12