All Comments on 'Scorpions and Friends'

by nastolgiclikeyou

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
canndcanndover 11 years ago

I have got to be honest (most who know me know I always am :) This had me confused all the way through. Something made me keep reading (and re-reading to figure out why I was confused) and trying to puzzle it out. here are a few thoughts as I went through it...why doesn't sam recognize a guy he slept with and had feelings for who he last saw only a few years ago? ....the whole thing about him killing sam made no sense to me at all. He tells him that they are the two who have to go visit this lab in AFrica. Then someone is blowing up the lab (what lab?) across the street in some Asian country. Did he expect sam to be the person he was meeting? sam had the antidote unknowingly...why did he kill him? ...even if 'the general' was coming he could have told sam what was going on and told him to get out of there. said he died in the explosion. but instead he killed him? Who is his lover? why did he have the viper to begin with? Why did they need to have the person he met who had the antidote unknowingly killed? the guy is a real bastard. Who met him in the alley in a car? what difference did that make? now he's in this car with an old man. They run out of gas. the old man can make the walk but a soldier can't? He doesn't think that he can better defend himself than an old man? so he goes to be a sitting duck in this car that has no gas? Why does he assume this arab man is a prince? hope he dies! he deserves it :)

that was pretty much what went through my head. Like i said, something kept me reading but I really hope you can clarify some of this and get an editor to help you work out what the reader may find confusing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous