Scott and Ryan Ch. 06

Story Info
Scott and Ryan spend more time with each other.
3.6k words
4.7
2.7k
00

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: If you're still reading this story, thank you so much for your continued support! Special thanks to my partner for giving me feedback on the story. To those who've sent me feedback through the comments and email, I appreciate your words very much. Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------

Ryan wakes up early the next morning to find himself alone in bed. He sits up groggily, rubbing his eyes and yawning widely. The last thing he remembers was falling asleep with Scott spooning him. He checks the time and finds out that he slept in late. It must be past noon already!

His phone rings and he answers immediately.

"Hey, Ry." Scott's voice comes through the speaker. "Are you awake yet?"

Ryan blinks rapidly and rubs his eyes. "Y-yeah, I'm up. Why didn't you wake me up earlier?"

"Sorry about that. You seemed really comfortable sleeping."

"It felt great." Ryan replies honestly.

He stands up and stretches his arms above his head. His muscles feel sore from yesterday's activities.

"I called to ask if you wanted anything from the convenience store. I'm sure you're hungry." Scott says.

"That'd be awesome. Thanks." Ryan tells him. "What kind of stuff should I pick up?"

"How about eggs and bacon? Do you want pancakes or waffles too?" Scott asks.

"Either one would work." Ryan decides.

"Got you. See you later, love" Scott says sweetly. Ryan smiles to himself after the call.

A couple of minutes pass and then Ryan hears a knock at his door. He walks over to open it and spots Scott standing outside holding an armful of grocery bags.

"Wow, you look cute carrying groceries." Ryan remarks.

"Why don't you help me with this instead of staring at me." Scott retorts.

Ryan chuckles and helps Scott put down the items on his countertop. He also picks up some paper plates, napkins and utensils. Once everything is set up, they sit down to eat brunch. After finishing their meal, Ryan gets dressed while Scott cleans up. Ryan returns wearing only boxers which leaves Scott feeling embarrassed but happy.

"So..." Scott starts awkwardly. "Did you enjoy yourself yesterday?"

Ryan blushes slightly. "Yes, actually. I mean, that's probably the best orgasm I've had in months."

"Really? Well, that's good. I hope I can make you feel better than ever soon."

Ryan smiles. "Thanks, Scottie. I'll hold you to that promise."

As Scott turns away to grab another item, Ryan takes the opportunity to lean forward and kiss him lightly on the lips. Scott shivers at the touch, closing his eyes briefly. Ryan pulls back and looks into Scott's eyes.

"I love you, Scottie." Ryan whispers softly.

Scott blushes bright red and hugs Ryan tightly. "And I love you too so much."

***

With the spring semester in full swing, Ryan begins to feel the hectic schedule of academics and sports. This means less free time for him as well. However, he still manages to see Scott when he gets home to their shared dorm room. On days where Ryan has practice, Scott sometimes goes to the stadium to pay him a visit.

One day during midterms week, Ryan arrives at his the dorm room, feeling sore and tired. He changes quickly and heads towards Scott's room. As he knocks on the door, Scott opens it and greets him with a hug.

"Welcome home" Scott exclaims happily. Scott does a double take and gasps once he notices how tired Ryan appears. "You okay?"

Ryan shakes his head. "Nope. Not even close to being okay."

"Do you want a massage?" Scott suggests.

Ryan shrugs. "Maybe."

The two move inside Scott's bedroom. Once they are settled onto the bed, Scott lays on top of Ryan and gives him a gentle shoulder rub. He slowly moves up and down along Ryan's back, kneading his shoulders. Soon enough, Ryan relaxes under the ministrations of Scott's hands.

After a few more minutes, Scott stops massaging Ryan completely. Instead, he leans forward and plants a soft kiss on his neck. Ryan moans quietly.

"Mmm...that feels nice." Ryan sighs contentedly.

Scott smirks and continues kissing around Ryan's throat until he reaches his earlobe. He bites gently and nips at it before licking his way to Ryan's jawline. Ryan closes his eyes and tilts his chin upwards. Scott licks along Ryan's collarbone and dips his tongue between Ryan's pecs. Scott's warm breath tickles across Ryan's chest causing him to shudder.

Once Scott's mouth settles on his nipple, Ryan lets out a long moan. He arches backwards against the mattress and pushes his hips forwards. He wants Scott to continue sucking on his nipples but he doesn't complain when Scott shifts his attention downwards. The moment Ryan sees what's coming next, his cock throbs in anticipation.

"Oh god!" Ryan whimpers as Scott wraps his fingers around his hard shaft.

He watches helplessly as Scott pumps his hand up and down along the length of Ryan's erection. It feels incredible to have someone else touching him like this; this is one of the few moments where he can just come undone and be vulnerable. He groans loudly as Scott sucks his dick into his mouth. His other hand rests on the back of Scott's head. Ryan keeps moaning as he thrusts his hips forwards.

"Fuck! Fuck yes!" Ryan cries out loud. "Suck my fucking dick, Scottie!"

Scott swallows every inch of Ryan's throbbing cock without pause. He swirls his tongue around Ryan's tip and then plunges his whole face down Ryan's length. When Scott finally reaches the base, Ryan grunts and bucks his hips. He grips the sheets beneath him tightly as he tries not to lose control.

When Scott feels Ryan's body tensing, he knows that he will cum any time now. He lifts his head off Ryan's dick and licks at Ryan's pucker tentatively. Ryan pushes his asshole towards Scott's face, urging Scott to plunge his tongue inside his ass. After only a few seconds, Scott finds himself pushing further into Ryan's tight hole. Ryan pants heavily as Scott buries his nose into his crack and inhales deeply.

"God damn it," Ryan breathes. "That feels amazing."

Scott giggles and kisses the sensitive skin behind Ryan's balls. He slides one finger into Ryan's slick tunnel while using his thumb to stroke over his perineum. Ryan's entire body tenses up and he screams out loud.

"Holy shit..." Ryan says weakly.

"Are you gonna cum?" Scott asks excitedly.

Ryan nods rapidly.

Scott smiles at him. He pulls his finger out of Ryan's ass and replaces it with his tongue. Ryan lets out another scream and his legs quiver uncontrollably. He grabs hold of the bedsheets and hangs on for dear life. A second later, his body shudders violently as he cums all over his stomach and torso.

Before Ryan can come down from his high, Scott starts jerking his cock over Ryan's chest and belly. He strokes himself fast and furiously, staring at Ryan's gorgeous naked body. He can see the glazed look in his eyes as he stares intently at Scott's stiff pole.

"I'm going to cum too, Ry!" Scott screams.

He shoots rope after thick rope of hot spunk over Ryan's chest, stomach and thighs. As soon as Scott finishes spurting his load, he collapses onto Ryan's body. They both lie there panting softly and recovering from their intense orgasms.

"Oh man, we made a mess, didn't we?" Scott notes.

"Thanks Scottie, I needed that." Ryan replies happily.

They lay still on the bed together, basking in the post-orgasmic glow. Ryan looks at Scott and thinks how lucky he was to find such an awesome guy like him.

"Let's get washed up." Ryan beckons. The couple shares an intimate moment in the shower and wash up. Once they're done cleaning themselves and replacing the soiled sheets, they crawl under the covers again and fall asleep.

***

With regular season for football coming soon, Alcatraces is bustling with activity. Alcatraces University has one of the more competitive football varsity teams in the region. Every year, players are recruited from across the country. Many of them go on to play professional sports. For those who don't make the cut, they'll either transfer or try out for other schools. Ryan Smith made a lot of buzz last year of his stellar performance last year. This year, everyone expects even better things from him.

While Ryan is well-known in the school even as a sophomore, he is a pretty reserved guy. Most people think that because he plays football, he must be arrogant and full of himself. He prefers being alone most days and spends his free time watching movies, reading books, or playing video games. People have long suspected him and Scott dating because they are very close and spend a lot of time together. He doesn't really care what they think since things are going well between him and Scott.

One day during lunch break, Ryan is sitting in the cafeteria eating when Scott comes up beside him and sits down next to him.

"Hey, Ry." Scott greets him cheerfully. "How's practice been? You ready for the game?"

"Yeah, it's going good. We've had some tough practices lately though. Coach is trying to build our stamina before the big match against Kolkwitzia Uni. It's supposed to happen sometime this week. Are you free to watch the game? I'd love your support if possible."

"Sure! I wouldn't miss it for anything."

The couple chill together until it's time for Scott to leave for class.

"See you at home, Ry!" Scott waves goodbye as he heads out the door.

Ryan watches him walk away and sighs contentedly.

***

Scott goes to the stadium an hour before the start of the football match between Alcatraces U and Kolkwitzia U. A long queue is already starting to form outside the entrance. Students stand shoulder to shoulder waiting impatiently for their turn to enter. When he finally gets inside, he sees several familiar faces. There are many students wearing red jerseys representing Kolkwitzia University. In contrast, blue shirts with the name 'Alcatraces' emblazoned on it can be seen everywhere.

When Scott enters the stands, he's surprised to see Craig watching a football game.

"What are you doing here?" He asks him curiously.

"My girlfriend invited me to watch with her. She studies in Kolkwitzia U."

"I'm surprised to hear you have a girlfriend."

Craig grins sheepishly. "Well... yeah. Her name's Emily. Don't tell anyone but she's my first serious relationship. And no, I haven't told any of my friends about us yet."

"Can I sit next to you?" Scott inquires.

"Sure, why not."

A few minutes later, a gorgeous redhead sits next to Craig. "Hi! I'm Emily. I believe we haven't been introduced yet."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Scott." Scott shakes hands with the girl.

"Scott Nelson? Craig has mentioned you a few times. Unfortunately, we haven't had the opportunity to meet because Kolkwitzia is pretty far away." Emily smiles at him adorably.

"You know, I saw your boyfriend earlier. I can't believe you're dating Ryan Smith! He's pretty popular in my school".

Craig looks at Emily, "Hey, I'm right here you know."

Emily turns to face him, "Don't worry, Craig. I only have eyes on you."

Emily plants a kiss on Craig's cheek. Scott smiles at the pair in amusement.

Soon enough, the announcer begins announcing the lineups for the two teams. Both sides are evenly matched in terms of talent and skill. The crowd cheers wildly as each team makes its way into the field. With both sets of fans chanting loudly, the atmosphere is electrifying.

After the first-half of the game, Alcatraces U and Kolkwitzia U have an equal number of goals. Neither side seems like they will win easily. After half-time, the players make their way back onto the field. This time, however, there is more intensity. Each goal scored by either team causes the other side to get heated. Scott looks for Ryan in the field. He spots him running around with his teammates.

As the game progresses, the score continues to be close. But eventually, Alcatraces U manages to pull ahead of Kolkwitzia. At the end of the match, the scoreboard shows 3 -- 2 victory to Alcatraces. The spectators erupt in celebration. Everyone starts cheering wildly as the players shake hands with one another. As soon as the celebrations die down, Scott walks over towards where Ryan is standing and pulls him in a tight hug. Ryan lifts Scott off the ground and kisses him. Ryan's teammates cheer them on.

"That was awesome, Ry." Scott says excitedly. "You did a great job out there today."

"Do you want to come to the bonfire party tonight? Coach is throwing a party in the academic oval."

"Sounds great!"

"Let me go get changed. I'll meet you outside after."

While waiting for Ryan to change clothes, Scott talks to Craig and Emily.

"What do you two plan to do now? It's still early." Scott asks the couple.

"We were planning to head home," Craig tells him. "But if you guys don't mind hanging around a bit longer, we'd love to join you."

"Yeah sure! Why not? I hope Emily doesn't mind going to enemy territory." Scott jokes.

Emily chuckles, "No worries. We won't stay too late though."

Scott, Craig, and Emily wait for Ryan to exit the stadium. Once he does, everyone heads out to the parking lot. They all pile into Craig's car and drive to the academic oval. A huge bonfire blazes in the center of the oval. There are tables and chairs set up nearby. Several people are already gathered around it. Scott sees several familiar faces for his classes. Most of the students seem to be freshmen or sophomores. He even sees the Dean of Student Affairs among the crowd.

The party gets underway once Ryan arrives. He introduces Scott to some of his teammates. Then he joins Scott and the others sitting by the fire pit. Ryan puts an arm around Scott. He leans in to whisper in Scott's ear, "I've got something special planned for you tonight."

"Oh wow, what's that?" Scott whispers back.

Ryan smirks mischievously, "It involves naked bodies."

Scott gasps quietly. "Wow, sounds fun."

Ryan laughs softly. He then takes Scott's hand and leads him away from the group to a secluded spot in the field where they are having the bonfire. Ryan kneels before Scott. Scott stands tall above him. Ryan grabs hold of Scott's waistband. He slowly unzips his pants. Scott moans lightly as Ryan peels down Scott's boxers revealing his hard cock. Ryan wraps his lips around Scott's dick. Scott grunts softly. Ryan licks along the shaft and swirls his tongue against the tip of Scott's penis. Scott shudders as he feels Ryan's mouth wrapped tightly around his dick. Scott grabs hold of Ryan's hair and slowly pushes his dick deeper in Ryan's mouth. Ryan gags slightly but keeps sucking Scott's dick.

"Mmhmm..." Scott moans. "You're getting better at this... mhm..."

Scott thrusts his hips forward as Ryan sucks harder. Soon, he can feel himself nearing climax. He lets out a loud groan and comes inside Ryan's throat.

Ryan swallows every drop of cum that shoots into his mouth. When Scott finishes coming, he falls backward onto the grassy lawn. Ryan lies next to him. He strokes Scott's chest. Scott closes his eyes and relaxes. Ryan nuzzles closer to him and rests his chin on top of Scott's shoulder.

"Should we ditch the party and go home?" Ryan murmurs.

"Now that's an idea" Scott laughs.

***

After returning to their dorm room, Scott undresses. Ryan follows suit. Both boys head straight to the shower and wash each other's bodies. Afterward, they lie side by side on the bed. Scott reaches down between Ryan's legs and fondles his balls while Ryan plays with Scott's nipples. Their fingers roam across one another's body. Finally, they kiss passionately. The two begin to make out deeply.

"Fuck, you taste so good," Scott moans.

"So do you," Ryan replies.

They continue kissing until Scott pins Ryan down.

"You do know I can break free if I wanted to, right?" Ryan teases.

"You could, but would you?," Scott smiles menacingly.

Ryan laughs. "Well, let me see how much willpower I have left after that blowjob and the game earlier."

Scott leaves Ryan lying down on the bed and goes down on him. Scott eagerly begins fondling Ryan's ass cheeks. He pulls open Ryan's asshole and slips his finger deep inside. Ryan squirms at the intrusion.

"Holy shit!" Ryan cries out loudly. "That was sudden."

"Sorry Ry," Scott giggles. "I couldn't resist. You looked so hot today."

"Thank you. So did you," Ryan says.

Scott resumes licking Ryan's tight hole. Ryan writhes beneath him like a fish out of water. He grips onto the sheets as he tries to contain his pleasure. Eventually, Scott manages to push three fingers inside Ryan's anus. Ryan whimpers in delight when he realizes how full his rectum has become. Scott continues fingering Ryan's prostate over and over again. Ryan starts moaning louder and louder. He interrupts Scott.

"Hey, Scottie. I want to try something. Can you lie down?"

Scott obeys without hesitation. He lays flat on his back. Ryan opens a bag and takes out a condom. He gives the condom to Scott and gets some water-based lube. He begins fingering his ass with some lube. Scott watches intently as Ryan fucks himself using his own fingers. Ryan places the condom on Scott's erect dick with his mouth. Scott whimpers in pleasure. He leans back further on the bed. Ryan smears lube all over Scott's dick. Ryan then stands over Scott and tries to get Scott's dick inside his ass. He struggles for a moment until he finally succeeds. Scott moans loudly.

"Oh fuck yeah! That feels amazing. Mmmm... oh god, yes please."

The head of Scott's cock enters slowly and Ryan pauses for a bit.

"Oh god, you're so big. Let me get used to the head first."

Slowly, he keeps pushing more and more of it inside. Scott guides Ryan slowly with his hands on Ryan's hips. He looks up at Ryan and smiles.

"How does that feel?" Ryan asks.

"Amazing. You're so tight." Scott gasps. "But take your time. We have all night."

Ryan nods and sits down lower, burying Scott's dick in him. Scott grunts and sighs loudly. It's taking all his willpower to stop himself from pushing his hips upward to meet Ryan's downward motions. Scott wants to thrust his way deeper into Ryan's ass, but he knows he needs to be patient. Once Ryan finds the rhythm he likes, he pushes himself even faster. Soon enough, he buries all of Scott's cock inside his ass before stopping momentarily. Scott bites his lip to keep from making too much noise.

"Are you okay?" Scott asks.

"Yes, just give me a second," Ryan answers breathlessly.

He adjusts his position slightly and lets out a loud moan.

"Mmm hmh mhm mmhhnnn..."

"Wow, this really feels good," Scott comments.

"It's fucking awesome," Ryan says with a moan.

"I'm glad you like it," Scott replies.

Ryan begins to move up and down Scott's hard length. His ass cheeks are slapping against Scott's crotch and his hard dick and balls are flopping around wildly. They both start grunting and groaning loudly. Scott grabs onto Ryan's arms tightly as he rides his dick.

"Yeah, ride my cock," Scott growls.

"God damn, I love riding your fat cock," Ryan moans.

They begin slamming their bodies together as fast as they possibly can. Scott's thrusts meets Ryan's downward movements. Both men grunt and gasp loudly. Ryan gets off Scott's dick and kisses him. The kiss lasts longer than usual. Their tongues intertwine as Ryan sucks on Scott's tongue. After a few moments, Ryan breaks the kiss and lies down flat on his back. Scott kneels in front of him and raises Ryan's ass. Ryan lifts his legs as high as he can and Scott positions his hard dick near Ryan's quivering hole. He rubs lube on his cock and prepares to penetrate Ryan again. He moves closer and lowers himself into Ryan's warm hole. Scott slides half of his shaft inside Ryan's anal cavity. He stops there for a moment.

"You ready?" Scott whispers.

Ryan nods eagerly. Scott begins pumping his entire dick deep inside Ryan's body. He uses his hands to spread open Ryan's buttcheeks wide apart and make sure he's completely buried inside him. Ryan moans loudly. He wraps his long muscular leg around Scott's waist and holds him close. Scott grinds his hips against Ryan's ass repeatedly. Each time he slams himself into Ryan, his dick hits Ryan's prostate causing an intense sensation throughout Ryan's entire body. Scott starts moaning louder.

12