Scott and Ryan Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes! Fuck me!" Ryan yells.

Scott continues to slam himself into Ryan's asshole. With each thrust, Ryan's moans starts to grow unintelligible. His face contorts in ecstasy. Scott reaches for Ryan's crotch and gropes his thick heavy ball sac. He squeezes them gently and Ryan lets out another loud cry of delight. He then plunges himself again fully into his lover once again. Long strokes. Short ones. Harder. Faster. Slower. Every movement makes Ryan scream with pleasure. Scott pounds his cock harder and deeper into Ryan's ass over and over again until he finally cums.

"AHHH! OH FUCK YESSSS!"

Scott pulls out of Ryan's ass and shoots rope after rope of cum into the condom. It doesn't take long until Ryan comes along with him. Both of their orgasms last for what seemed like forever. When their orgasmic bliss subsides, Scott collapses on top of Ryan. They lay still panting heavily. "I'm too tired to move." Scott yawns.

"Me either. This was amazing." Ryan sighs.

The two fall asleep cuddling with cum sticking to their bodies.

12