Scott and Ryan Ch. 07

Story Info
Ryan tells Scott about his family's complicated past.
3.8k words
4.77
2.3k
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, Ryan wakes first. He crawls out from under Scott and takes a leak. A few moments after looking at the mirror, he notices dried semen all over his body.

"Oh shit!" he exclaims. His ass feels a little sore from last night.

He runs back to bed to wake up Scott. As soon as Scott opens his eyes, he realizes where Ryan looking at him.

"What happened?" Scott asks groggily.

"We fucked so hard last night, we crashed ourselves to sleep. Look at the dried cum all over us." Ryan laughs.

Scott looks down at his crotch and sees that he has some white stuff stuck to his pubic hair. Then he notices his stomach and chest. He quickly stands up and jumps out of bed.

"Let's hop in the shower then. We need to get cleaned up before we can throw these soiled sheets in the laundry."

They walk to the bathroom and turn on the hot water. Once it warms up, they step inside and wash themselves. They don't talk much while washing each other's bodies. After a few minutes, Scott couldn't resist and starts to cup Ryan's ass cheeks. Ryan turns around and smiles at him.

"Hey, you're not gonna stop now are ya? You wanna play with my ass again?" Ryan says cheekily.

"I'm still a little sore from last night." Ryan adds.

Scott chuckles and rubs more soap onto his hand. He decides to wash Ryan's back instead. He starts massaging the soap between Ryan's shoulders and upper arms. He works his way down until he reaches Ryan's well-defined calves. He spends extra time scrubbing every inch of Ryan's legs thoroughly. Once Scott stands up, Ryan leans down to kiss him as the stream of water from the shower falls down on them. The warm spray helps to relax both men even further.

After rinsing off, Ryan steps away from the wall to grab the towels hanging next to the door. He dries himself first then tosses the towel to Scott. Scott grabs it and starts drying his own body. He glances at Ryan's naked body when he bends down to dry his feet. He admires how toned and fit Ryan's muscles look.

"God damn," Scott murmurs in awe. "I'll never get tired of this sight."

Ryan poses for Scott and flexes his arm. Scott grunts appreciatively. Ryan then grabs Scott by the waist and lifts him off the floor. Scott flails in surprise but Ryan manages to keep them both balanced.

"You know I love your muscular body. But please put me down." Scott pleads.

"Not yet. Just enjoy the ride." Ryan replies.

He carries Scott towards the his bedroom and lays him on the bed. Ryan lies down beside Scott and wraps his strong arms around Scott's torso. Scott snuggles close to Ryan and nuzzles against his neck. Ryan kisses the side of Scott's head and hums contentedly.

"So... did you have fun last night?" Ryan whispers into Scott's ear.

Scott nods. "Yeah. Last night was definitely one of the best nights of my life."

"Good. Because I plan to do many sexy things like that with you in the future." Ryan purrs.

Scott blushes and hugs Ryan tight.

"Okay, that's enough flirting for now. Let's clean my room. It's still the mess we left it earlier." Ryan says.

Both boys crawl out of bed and clean out Ryan's room. They replaced all the sheets, pillowcases, and dirty clothes in the laundry. When everything is done, they decide to take a nap.

***

Deep into Ryan's sleep, he begins having an erotic dream about what transpired last night. In his dream, he imagines being pinned down by Scott as he grinds his cock against Ryan's ass. Both of their bodies slick with sweat and sticky precum. Ryan moans loudly and thrashes underneath Scott as his boyfriend fucks him roughly.

"Fuck! Fuck me harder!" Ryan cries out.

Scott smirks and picks up speed. Ryan screams in pleasure as he rides Scott's dick faster and deeper than ever before. Scott takes hold of Ryan's hips tightly and pounds his hole relentlessly.

"Yes! Yes! Oh god yes!" Ryan shouts.

Out of nowhere, he hears a familiar voice.

"Oh fuck, Ryan. Ride that guy's cock like a champion. Show him just how much of a slut you are."

The person speaking in Ryan's dream is none other than Rachel, his ex-girlfriend. Ryan screams in shock and wakes up immediately. He sits upright in the bed and sees Scott looking at him with worry.

"What's wrong?" Scott asks worriedly.

Ryan tries to calm himself down and looks at Scott.

"It was only a nightmare." Ryan says to himself.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Scott asks concerned.

Ryan sighs deeply.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was having a great dream until Rachel appeared out of nowhere." He says bleakly.

Scott frowns and pats Ryan's shoulder comfortingly.

"Don't think too hard about her. She doesn't matter anymore. What's important is that we're living our dreams together." Scott reassures Ryan.

Ryan smiles weakly. He knows Scott means well but there's no getting rid of the worry over the tension between his family and Rachel's.

"I haven't asked this because I know it's a sore topic, but what exactly happened between your grandfather and Rachel's grandfather?" Scott inquires curiously.

Ryan furrows his brow.

"That's complicated..." Ryan admits reluctantly.

Scott waits patiently for Ryan to explain. After several long seconds pass, Ryan continues.

"When my father was 18, my grandfather fell ill. At the time, my father was already married to my mother. However, since they are both young and their company was in dire straits at the time, my grandfather asked a business partner for help and bought into the company along with its liabilities." Ryan pauses to collect his thoughts. "Things went smoothly while my grandfather was alive, but when he died, his business partner took over the company and ran it to the ground. It was a rough time for my parents since they were young had no one to turn to."

Ryan's voice grows more somber.

"My grandfather's business partner was Rachel's grandfather. I met Rachel in high school when I was in 11th grade and we started dating then. I only really found out how Rachel was connected to the family tragedy when I introduced him to my parents. I couldn't forget their reaction then. It was as if I've betrayed them myself. My parents haven't talked the Cruzes until then." Ryan continues.

"I really loved Rachel and I don't think the sins of his grandfather are hers so we continued to date in secret. That is until you heard me shouting on the phone during your first few days here here. My parents found out and threatened to pull me out of school if I don't break up with her. Rachel also went behind my back and told my parents about our secret relationship."

Ryan falls silent. The two sit quietly for some minutes. Then Scott speaks up.

"Have you talked to your parents since then?" Scott asks.

"Only when we have to. I'm an only child. They've provided well for me growing up, but I didn't have much of a relationship with them. They were always busy with work. We rarely saw each other even though I lived under the same roof. With the whole Rachel drama, I'm not even sure if the trauma they experienced Rachel's family is worth driving my relationship with them further apart. At this point, I think they'd have a better time accepting I'm dating a man over having a past relationship with Rachel." Ryan answers.

He glances at Scott again.

"You know, I was pretty shocked when you kissed me before, because I thought you were straight." Scott says jokingly.

Ryan laughs.

"I thought I was too, but I really liked you and I learned that you liked me too. Didn't want to pass up the chance." He replies.

Ryan looks at Scott lovingly.

"Thanks for being understanding. I haven't heard from Rachel for months and my parents haven't pressed me about it too. Maybe things will get easier once I graduate." He adds optimistically.

Scott nods in agreement.

"Does your parents know about us?" Scott asks.

Ryan shakes his head.

"Not yet." He replies.

"Remember when I spent Christmas with you last year? My parents were overseas at the time and I was pretty much left to my own devices." Ryan remarks.

"Oh yes, I remember." Scott responds.

"It's not like I am keeping you a secret, but I haven't really talk to them about my personal life. As long as I'm doing well in school and sports, they don't really pay me much mind." Ryan explains.

Scott leans forward and rests his elbows on his knees.

"Well, I'll be honest. Your parents seem to be a bit harsh towards you. Do you think there's a chance that things would improve between you? Or do you think it might just end worse than now?" Scott questions.

Ryan ponders for a moment, looking down into his lap. He thinks deeply about the question.

"We'll see... Only time will tell." He finally concludes.

For the rest of the day, Scott and Ryan spend the time relaxing and talking about their plans for the end of the semester. While Ryan tries to push the thought of the nightmare aside, he's about to be faced with the realization that dreams coming true are not all they chalk it up to be. After all, nightmares are dreams too.

***

The months have flown by and soon enough, the spring semester is coming to a close. Scott's first year in the university has been eventful. He grew a crush on his roommate, who ends up reciprocating his feelings. He also has a good friend in Craig, who is in the same year as him. Scott is looking forward to spending the summer vacation with his parents at Marrow Falls.

Ryan, on the other hand, has not expected the past year to go the way it did. Meeting Scott changed his life in a very good way. He just hopes that things continue to get better from here on out. Aside from the usual check-ins his parents does about school, he hasn't really heard much from them since their fight over his past secret relationship with Rachel. It's almost like they forgot what happened entirely. Perhaps they're still angry at him or maybe they just can't forget what happened between the Smiths and the Cruzes in the past. Whatever the reason may be, Ryan doesn't care anymore. All he cares about right now is making sure that his future remains hopeful and free from any shadows of the past.

It is a matter of happenstance that Scott and Ryan are celebrating their birthdays only weeks apart. Ryan is older by 2 years and 2 weeks, and is turning 21 by the last week of June. The pair talk about their plans for the summer break.

"Hey Ry, where are you planning to spend the break? Have you heard from your parents yet?" Scott asks.

"No, no news so far. I guess I should call them today." Ryan sighs.

"Do you think they'll let you come home for the summer? If not, how about going back to Marrow Falls with me instead?" Scott suggests.

"That'd be nice. Will Mr. and Mrs. Nelson allow me to stay with you guys this summer?" Ryan wonders aloud.

"Yeah, why not? You've always been welcome whenever you visit. I wouldn't mind having my boyfriend around during the summer." Scott answers with a smile.

" I should probably call them now." Scott adds a few seconds later.

Ryan is lost in thought as he listens to Scott talk to his mother. Part of him wishes that his relationship with his mother is as comfortable and easygoing like Scott's is with his. But then again, his family has never had anything resembling an open conversation with each other. They hardly ever speak unless it involves work or school. When Scott hangs up the phone, Ryan turns to face him.

"They said yes!" Scott exclaims excitedly. "You're coming to Marrow Falls with me! We can celebrate our birthday there toge-" Ryan interrupts Scott mid-sentence with a kiss.

"I love you." He says softly before planting another one on Scott.

"I love you too." Scott replies breathlessly. Their lips meet once more in a slow passionate kiss.

As they sit side by side on the sofa, Ryan continues to stare lovingly at his boyfriend. He smiles when Scott reaches out to hold his hand.

"Thank you for inviting me along." He murmurs.

"Anytime, Ry." Scott responds.

***

Since they have another day before their trip to Marrow Falls, Ryan and Scott decide to meet up with Craig for lunch. Since Emily is spending the summer break with Craig, they invite her along. The group heads to yakiniku place near Craig's apartment. As they wait for their orders to arrive, the three catch up on what's happening with their lives.

"Long time, no see! How have you been doing lately?" Emily greets Ryan and Scott warmly.

"We're both great. Thank you for asking," Ryan replies.

"I know the last time I saw you both was during the bonfire. We lost track of you though." Emily ponders loudly.

Ryan recalls the events of the bonfire: Ryan sucked Scott off in a secluded area of the field, then ditched the party to continue the sexy activities in the dorm. He looks at Scott briefly. He sees that Scott's face is reddish-pink and blushed. Ryan knows exactly what caused this reaction.

"Sorry if we didn't stick around long enough. I was starting to feel unwell and asked Scott to take me to bed." Ryan explains.

Emily chuckles. She seems amused by the story. "Oh yeah, I remember seeing you two leave. You looked pretty disheveled."

Ryan notices that Scott blushed even more. This makes him laugh silently. He tries to keep himself under control but fails miserably.

Craig watches Ryan curiously. "What did you do?" He asks.

"Nothing much. Just... you know..." Ryan trails off awkwardly.

"I'm sure they were just tired, babe." Emily says to Craig to spare the couple from embarrassment.

Before Craig can protest, their order arrives and Ryan and Scott feels a bit of relief. They start eating while switching the topic to their respective summer break plans.

"So what are you two planning for summer?" Scott asks Craig and Emily.

"Well, I am going back to my hometown since I haven't seen anyone except for you guys these past months." Craig tells them. "Emily will be going with me." he adds.

"Sounds fun. Where are you from?" Ryan asks.

"Shellington Bay, it's a big coastal town south of here." Craig answers. "My parents insisted that I bring Emily over since they were pretty convinced that I wouldn't have a girlfriend at all." Craig adds with exasperation.

"Why would your folks assume that?" Emily questions.

"It's because I have not shown any interest in anyone before." Craig states matter-of-factly.

Emily laughs heartily at the comment. "That's true, I don't think you'd give yourself away so easily. It took me quite some effort to get you in bed."

The table erupts in laughter. Emily takes pity on Craig and hugs him. "Don't worry about it. Now that I've got you, I'll make sure to spend the rest of our days together happily."

"How about you two, where are you going?" Craig asks.

"I'm bringing Ryan with me to Marrow Falls for the summer. We'll spend most of my vacation visiting my parents." Scott informs Craig and Emily.

"Awww, that's so cute. When are you leaving?" Emily asks.

"The morning after tomorrow actually." Scott replies.

"Then I guess I won't see you anymore until school starts again next semester." Emily sighs sadly.

"Wait, aren't you studying in Kolkwitzia U, Emily?" Ryan asks in surprise.

"About that, I'll be transferring to Alcatraces U next academic year! Isn't that exciting?!" Emily exclaims excitedly.

"Wow!" Scott gasps. "You're joining us there? That means we'll bump into each other every now and then."

Emily nods. "Yep, that's right. Can't wait to see you guys soon."

They finish eating and head home to pack. Since they have some time and the sun hasn't set yet, Ryan invites Scott for a walk on the beach near the campus. The pair stroll along the shoreline as the setting sun illuminates the sky with a reddish-orange hue.

"This is really nice," Scott comments.

Ryan nods in agreement. He wraps his arms around the shorter man's torso. Ryan plants a kiss on Scott's cheek. "Thanks for coming out tonight, Scottie. I had a lot of fun."

Scott smiles shyly. "Same here, Ry."

"Let's go swimming later," Ryan whispers seductively against Scott's ear.

"Yeah, sounds good." Scott agrees enthusiastically.

After walking further down the beach, they spot a large rock formation jutting out of the water. They decide to climb onto it and sit beside one another atop the giant stone. There isn't anything particularly interesting about this place, but this is the same rock where they made out months ago.

"Remember when we kissed here?" Ryan reminisces fondly.

Scott hums quietly in response. He looks up at the clear night sky and sees millions upon thousands of stars twinkling brightly above them.

"Do you want to make out again?" Ryan asks teasingly.

"Oh yeah." Scott smirks.

He leans forward and kisses Ryan passionately. Their tongues intertwine and they moan softly together. After breaking apart, Ryan grabs Scott's hand and places it under his shirt. Scott strokes Ryan's bare chest gently and moans softly.

"God, I love touching you like this." Scott murmurs huskily.

Ryan chuckles. "Me too. You know what else I love?"

Scott blushes. "What's that?"

"Seeing you naked." Ryan says with lustful eyes.

Scott bites his lip. "Really?"

"Mmhmm." Ryan nods.

"Do you want to skinny dip? I mean...we can if you do..." Scott trails off nervously.

"Sure, why not?" Ryan shrugs. "Come on."

With that, he stands up and pulls Scott with him. Both men strip off their clothes and jump into the cool ocean waters. They swim underwater briefly and emerge back near the shore. Ryan notices Scott staring at his body in awe. The attention turns Ryan on immensely and he begins kissing Scott passionately.

"I could look at your beautiful face forever," Ryan pants.

"And I yours." Scott replies breathlessly.

Both boys continue making out while standing in the sea. Eventually, they lie down side-by-side on the large rock. As the sun sets, they dry themselves off and dress. Scott holds hands with Ryan and walks him all the way back to their dormitory building. It's already dark outside, but both students still feel giddy inside.

As they reach the entrance to their dorm room, Ryan look over at Scott and smiles mischievously. "Let's shower together, Scottie."

Scott follows Ryan to the shower and they strip off their remaining clothing. The two begin washing each other's bodies. Once they're done, they dry themselves with their towels and head to their shared room without putting on clothes.

Ryan invites Scott to the bed first and they make out passionately. Soon enough, Ryan rolls on top of Scott and pins him down. Scott groans loudly as Ryan kisses his neck. He runs his fingers through Ryan's hair and moans contentedly. Ryan's erection presses firmly against Scott's own erection.

"So hard," Scott whispers.

"Yes." Ryan breathes heavily.

The taller man rubs himself against Scott's crotch and sighs happily. He then maneuvers himself so he can suck Scott's dick while Scott sucks his. Scott moans loud and Ryan can feel the vibration on his cock. He continues sucking Scott's dick until he gets the shaft wet with saliva. Then, he takes the entire length in his mouth. Scott howls in pleasure as Ryan deepthroats his dick.

Before Scott can cum, Ryan pulls away and positions his ass on top of Scott's spit-slicked dick. Scott realizes what Ryan is about to do. "Are you sure, Ry?"

"Don't worry. Just relax," Ryan reassures him.

Scott nods silently. Ryan takes hold of Scott's cock and slowly guides it towards his asshole. Ryan winces at the initial pain but soon finds comfort as he pushes Scott's dick deeper and deeper inside him.

"You okay?" Scott gasps.

"Just give me a minute," Ryan replies.

It still feels strange having someone penetrate his anus, but Ryan is getting used to it quickly. He thrusts his hips downward slightly to help push more of Scott's dick inside him. He keeps going until his cock and balls touch Scott's skin.

12