Scott and Ryan Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!" Scott exclaims.

Ryan moans in pleasure.

They kiss passionately as they fuck each other. Ryan bounces on Scott's dick and grinds his pelvis onto Scott's thighs. The sound of their flesh slapping together fills the small bedroom. The sensation of Scott's cock throbbing within his tight rectum drives Ryan crazy.

After some time, Ryan stops riding Scott's dick and lies down on his back. He spreads his legs wide open and holds his asshole open. "What are you waiting for?"

Scott grins and kneels between them. With one hand, he grabs Ryan's muscular legs and places the tip of his dick right next to Ryan's hole.

"Oh my God! Just get in already!" Ryan laughs.

Scott leans forward as he pushes his cock inside Ryan's anal cavity. Scott cries out loudly and shoves his dick further inside. Ryan wraps his legs around Scott's hips, pushing Scott deeper into him. Scott moans loudly and starts fucking Ryan's ass with wild abandon.

"Fuck yeah! Fuck me harder!" Ryan growls.

He bucks his hips towards Scott, forcing more of Scott's cock into him. Scott screams in ecstasy when his entire dick gets massaged by Ryan's hot, tight asshole.

Scott pounds Ryan's ass relentlessly and aims for Ryan's prostate. Every time Scott hits his prostrate, Ryan feels like he's melting inside. "I'm coming soon, Ry!"

Scott picks up speed and rams his dick faster and deeper inside Ryan. He pumps his cock furiously and slams himself against Ryan's hips. Scott tries to pull out before he orgasms but is stopped by Ryan's legs wrapping around his waist.

"Shoot it inside me, Scottie. Shoot your load inside my ass!" Ryan begs.

Scott bites his lip and releases all of his pent up sexual tension inside Ryan. He spurts his semen into Ryan's bowels and moans loudly as he cums. Scott keeps thrusting until Ryan finally finishes too. Scott collapses on top of Ryan and hugs him tightly. They both lie there panting and exhausted, unable to move anymore. After some time passes, the couple shower and prepare to sleep. Ryan sleeps peacefully that night, the thought of Rachel or his parents free from his mind.

12