Scott and Ryan Ch. 08

Story Info
Scott and Ryan have fun at the Nelson family farm.
3.6k words
4.5
2.8k
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Apologies for the late update. I've been busy with IRL matters. Special thanks to my partner for giving me feedback on the story. To those who've sent me feedback through the comments and email, I appreciate your words very much.

--------------------------

Marrow Falls is an idyllic town located north of Alcatraces. It's surrounded by forested mountains and has many lakes and rivers. Most of the people know each other here because it's a close-knit community. There's also no shortage of tourists visiting Marrow Falls every summer to see what nature has to offer.

Living most of his life in the city, Ryan is excited to see what Marrow Falls is like. Since Ryan and Scott left the campus in the morning, they arrive at Marrow Falls a little after lunch. When they get to the end of the bus route, they see Scott's parents waving at them.

"Good afternoon, Mr. and Mrs. Nelson!" Ryan greets happily.

The two smile warmly at him. "Hi, Ryan! You know, we wouldn't mind if you drop the formalities and call us by our names, right? You're boyfriends with our son now." Mrs. Nelson tells Ryan.

Ryan nods in affirmative. Soon, the four of them head to the car and drive to Scott's childhood home.

When they reach the house, Ryan realizes that he doesn't even know what Mr. and Mrs. Nelson's names are. Scott laughs when Ryan asked him their names later that day in his room.

"My dad's name is Alan Prescott Nelson. He moved to this town when he married my mom. My mom's maiden name is Gregoria Juana Sanchez. She was born and raised in Marrow Falls." Scott explains.

"Wait. Did 'Scott' come from your dad's name and 'Greg' come from your mom's name?" Ryan asks in amazement.

Scott chuckles. "Yeah. I guess so. Why do you ask?"

"Well... I was just reminded of my family. 'Ryan' was taken from my father and grandfather's name." Ryan admits.

"Aww. Have you heard from them lately?" Scott questions.

Ryan shakes his head. "No. Not recently. They've been hard to contact since they went overseas. I'm honestly starting to get worried since they usually check in when the semester is over. The last message from them was a short congratulations on the football match. That's almost 2 months ago."

Their conversation is cut short when they hear Mrs. Nelson calling for them from downstairs. They rush down and find her setting up the table to serve late lunch for everyone. Mr. Nelson is preparing the tableware while Mrs. Nelson prepares the food.

They sit down in the dining area and start eating. "What do you two plan to stay for in town?" Mr. Nelson asks the pair.

"We'll probably stay for a month and a half if you'll have us. Ryan is celebrating his birthday 2 weeks before mine I'd want to celebrate our birthdays here if that's okay." Scott answers.

Mr. Nelson smiles widely. "Of course! We don't mind having you guys here at all! In fact, I think it would be nice if you can spend your entire summer vacation here."

Mrs. Nelson pats her husband's shoulder lovingly and adds, "You should invite your friend Craig to join you next time. While we see Greg often enough, most times it's just us two here. Having company will definitely brighten things around the house."

"Speaking of Greg, where is he? I haven't seen him yet." Scott asks his parents.

"Oh, he's at work today. He decided to take up a mechanic job in Oaksdale County. He goes home here on the weekends though." Mrs. Nelson replies cheerfully.

After finishing their meal, Scott and Ryan excuse themselves and go back upstairs. Once inside Scott's bedroom, Ryan sits on the bed and sighs softly.

"Are you alright?" Scott asks concerned.

"I am. Seeing how easygoing you are with your family makes me wish I had a better relationship with mine." Ryan says sadly.

"Why don't you try talking to them? If nothing else, you could always send them letters or emails." Scott suggests.

"That won't solve anything, especially not if they barely reply to any of those messages. They only care whether I'm doing good in school and sports." Ryan complains.

Scott sits down next to Ryan and hugs him tight. "It might take some effort, but I hope you'll eventually fix whatever problems there are between you and your parents."

Ryan nods and sighs into the hug. They spend the rest of the day relaxing in Scott's room and they plan their activities for the coming days. When the night falls, they head out to the living room to watch a movie in the living room with Scott's parents. After dinner, Scott and Ryan retire early to get a headstart on their plans.

***

Scott wakes up earlier than usual to prepare breakfast for everyone. However, when he goes downstairs, he sees his mother already getting a head start on preparations.

He rushes to help her finish making the pancakes for everyone. By 7 AM, they're done cooking and serving the pancake stacks to everyone in the kitchen. As soon as they finished cleaning everything up, they head to the Nelson family farm.

When Alan moved to Marrow Falls after marrying Gregoria, he invested part of his savings to buy several hectares of land a few miles away from the town proper. Alan and Gregoria plant vegetables and raise pigs, cows, and chickens which provide them with fresh produce to sell in Marrow Falls and neighboring towns. Alan and Gregoria have not relocated to the farmland because they wanted to maintain the house Gregoria's parents left behind. On the property, there is a rustic log cabin where their farm supervisor resides.

Alan drives them to the cabin and lets them off outside the front porch. "Good morning, Farhan. I'm here with Scott and his boyfriend, Ryan. Can you show them around? My wife and I need to go back to the town hall to process some paperwork" Alan tells a tall, bearded man sitting on the front porch. The man stands up and greets the group.

"Morning, Sir. Sure, I'll make sure to tour them around the farm." Farhan answers promptly.

Once the couple leaves and drives away, Scott greets Farhan and introduces his boyfriend to Farhan.

"Good day, Farhan. Long time no see. I'd like you to meet Ryan, my boyfriend." Scott says proudly.

Farhan shakes Ryan's hand politely. "Nice to meet you. I'm Farhan. I've been working on this farm for 10 years now. I am grateful to the Nelson family for letting me stay here." Farhan says.

"Nice to meet you too. I haven't been to a farm before and I'm excited to look around." Ryan responds happily.

After exchanging some pleasantries, the three men proceed toward the barn. Inside, Farhan shows them the farm tools and equipment they use.

"This barn is mostly an emergency shelter. It was originally built for livestock, but we've repurposed it to hold equipment. We also store our crops in here until we can move them elsewhere." Farhan explains.

"I liked to play up that upper level when I was younger so I don't get in the way of everyone. I was a clumsy kid and Mom would avoid giving me heavy work. She thought I'd hurt myself." Scott adds.

Ryan imagines a young Scott playing among stacks of hay bales and couldn't help but smile. He looks at Scott and gives him a wink.

As they walk further through the barn, Farhan stops briefly and asks the couple what they want to see next.

"What do you usually grow in the fields?" Ryan asks curiously.

"We mainly focus on growing tomatoes, onions, potatoes, carrots, garlic, pumpkins, and other seasonal vegetables. Most of these plants are grown in the field a few paces away from this barn," Farhan replies.

The group starts walking along the fields and see rows upon rows of sweet corn. Further down, there are greenhouses filled with lettuce and leafy greens. There's even a small greenhouse dedicated solely to herbs.

"Maybe we should go look at the animals here." Farhan mentions. "We'll have to ride my truck to get there faster."

They follow Farhan back near the barn to a parked pickup truck. Once they reach the truck, Farhan unlocks the passenger door and opens it for the two guys. They climb inside while Farhan climbs into the driver's seat and starts the engine.

"You never mentioned owning a big farm," Ryan tells Scott.

"Well, it isn't mine. Besides, I feel mostly left out of the farm when it comes to the farm work because I was a very clumsy kid." Scott laughs.

"When I was new here, Scott almost fell into the compost pit. Good thing I was nearby." Farhan says.

"Yeah, yeah... I know how much everyone here loves to tease me about that!" Scott says with exasperation.

"That wasn't teasing. You could've drowned in manure and compost!" Farhan exclaims.

"Oh, god..." Scott mutters.

Ryan laughs at Farhan's story and he notices Scott pout at him slightly. Ryan kisses him on the cheek. "It's okay, Scott. I'll make sure you won't fall near any holes or pits" Ryan reassures him.

A few minutes later, the trio reaches the farm area where cows, horses, pigs, and chickens all live peacefully. Some of the animals roam freely within the pastured areas while others are kept in pens and fenced-off sections.

"We mostly let the cattle graze here when the weather is good. The pigs mostly stay in an enclosure. Horses are trained and sometimes rented to a nearby riding school." Farhan explains as the group near the enclosures. Moments later, they hear a voice calling out to Farhan.

"Hey, Farhan! Who's there with you?" A deep, male voice calls out.

Everyone turns to see a man approaching them. He has short brown hair, and hazel eyes, and wears a hat. The man is shorter than Farhan but commands presence.

"Hello, Jason. I'm with Alan's son, Scott, and his boyfriend, Ryan. I'm giving them a tour of the farm while Alan and Gregoria take care of paperwork in town. How's everything going?" Farhan says.

Jason nods at Farhan and greets Ryan and Scott. "Hi. My name is Jason. I take care of the animals here. If you want to try riding the horses, I can teach you. Ask Farhan, I'm really good at riding horses." Jason says with a wink. It was only for a moment, but Ryan notices Farhan get a little flustered. Before thinking any more about what that meant, Scott asks him: "Do you want to try, Ryan? It's quite fun."

"Sure, why not? " Ryan answers.

Jason smiles at them. "Alright then. Let's head over to the stables and meet the horses."

***

Once they reached the stable, Jason shows them around. Four horses are standing in their stalls. All of them appear docile and calm. One horse stands still as if waiting for someone to approach him. When Jason approaches the stall, the horse whinnies softly and steps forward to greet Jason.

"This one will be your mount today. Her name is Hope. She likes being petted and brushed." Jason informs Ryan. "She's also very gentle."

Jason leads Ryan to the stall. He gives Ryan a helmet and helps him sit on the saddle before mounting himself.

"Hold the end of the reins and keep your balance," Jason instructs Ryan. "I'll walk alongside you until you're comfortable enough to trot."

After some time, Ryan feels confident enough and taps his legs on the horse. Hope begins to move slowly. After a couple of minutes, Ryan gets used to the movement and allows her to speed up. He looks ahead of him and sees Scott smiling proudly.

"Look at you, Ryan. You look great sitting atop that beautiful animal." Scott comments.

"Thanks," Ryan replies.

He continues to ride along the paddocks with Jason watching nearby. Eventually, Jason leads Hope back to the stables so Jason can dismount.

"Thank you, Jason," Ryan says.

Jason grins widely. "My pleasure, Ryan."

Farhan helps Jason in the stables and Ryan goes to Scott. They hug each other.

"You did well. That was awesome!" Scott tells Ryan enthusiastically.

"Thanks. I guess that wasn't bad for my first time." Ryan responds.

Ryan looks at Farhan and Jason grooming the animals. "Maybe we should help them, it's almost noon."

They went inside the stables again and start helping Farhan and Jason groom the horses. Once done, they feed them carrots and grain.

"The horses love these treats." Jason remarks happily. "Hope especially loves it."

As they finish feeding the horses, Farhan calls everyone to the truck. Jason was about to wave them goodbye, but Farhan invited him to eat with them. Everyone climbed into the truck.

"Where do you usually go for lunch?" Ryan asks Farhan.

"I usually go back to the cabin to prepare them when I haven't packed them myself." Farhan answered.

"How about you, Jason? Do you live here on the farm as well?" Ryan asks Jason.

"Yes. Alan was kind enough to let me stay in the cabin near the property fence where the animals are housed. It's convenient since I work here. Besides, I enjoy working with the animals. This place is my home away from home." Jason said with the smallest hint of sadness.

"It must be nice living somewhere peaceful like this. I mean, no distractions or anything." Ryan says.

"That's right. I don't think anyone knows how much peaceful and quiet there is out here unless you experience it yourself." Jason says wistfully.

"Do other farmhands live here aside from you two?" Ryan inquires.

"No, just us." Jason replied.

"The other workers live in Marrow Falls or Oaksdale County, and there are transient spaces should they want to stay longer. However, most of them prefer to commute every day since it isn't far. We get quite busy during harvest season though." Farhan adds in response.

"If you want to hear some childhood stories about Scott, we'd know some because he goes here often. Like that time when he almost fell into the compost pit. Good thing, Farhan here is quick." Jason jokes.

"Enough with that story, please. Farhan already told Ryan about it." Scott sighs in exhaustion.

Everyone laughs. They continue driving to the cabin afterward.

***

As they reach the cabin, Farhan lets everyone in. The house is spacious with wooden walls and floors. There are several rooms including the kitchen, dining area, and bathroom. There is even a second porch outside overlooking the forest behind the property.

"My parents originally planned to move here but decided to live in granny's house." Scott tells Ryan.

"What happened to your granny?" Ryan asks curiously.

"She died due to an illness she had before I was born."

"Oh...that's too bad..." Ryan sympathizes.

"If you need a shower after working in the stables, you can use the showers. There are spare clothes that should fit you, Ryan. Scott has some things here since his family still has a room in the cabin. I'll wash up quickly to start cooking lunch." Farhan informs everyone.

"How about me? Don't I get to shower?" Jason says jokingly.

"I don't have anything that'll fit you. Besides, you come here often enough and you don't ask." Farhan says with mild annoyance.

Ryan and Scott look at each other after hearing the exchange. They both shake their heads in amusement.

"Should we shower together? Might as well save some water." Scott whispers to Ryan.

Ryan blushes furiously while looking around nervously. "What if they notice?"

"They won't. Trust me, I'm sure Farhan will be too busy cooking, and Jason will probably be busy messing with Farhan." Scott replies.

"Oh, on that note, is it just me, or is Jason flirting with Farhan?" Ryan asks Scott.

"I'm not so sure. Maybe? They see each other here every day so it's not surprising." Scott shrugs.

Scott and Ryan head to the shower upstairs and take turns washing. Scott takes extra time washing Ryan's crotch area. He lathers himself all over his body, paying special attention to his cock which he strokes slowly. Ryan tries hard to stop himself from moaning loudly. Scott rinses Ryan's cock and begins to blow him. Ryan moans lowly as Scott sucks on his dick. Scott continues blowing and starts playing with Ryan's asshole. Ryan whimpers softly as he feels Scott's fingers inside his ass.

After a few minutes, Ryan comes first. His cum shoots straight into Scott's mouth. Scott gulps down the hot load without stopping. After swallowing everything, Scott looks up at Ryan with lustful eyes. He stands up and Ryan kneels in front of him, now face-to-face with his dick. Ryan wraps his lips around Scott's cock and begins sucking. Scott moans happily and grabs the back of Ryan's head.

"Fuck yeah! Suck it!" Scott mutters lowly.

Ryan obeys and deepthroats Scott's dick again. Scott thrusts his hips forward, burying his entire length into Ryan's throat. Ryan gags slightly as Scott fucks his throat. Scott holds onto Ryan's hair tightly, making him choke harder. Ryan manages to pull off Scott's cock halfway through, causing him to gasp for air. Ryan then resumes sucking on Scott's shaft once more. Scott groans out loud. Ryan plays with the Scott's asshole and slowly slides one finger in. Scott gasps and bucks his hips against Ryan's hand. Ryan shoves another two fingers into Scott's ass.

"Ahh~!" Scott cries out in pleasure.

Ryan jabs at Scott's prostate while he feels Scott's hand on his hair, making him suck deeper. Ryan fingers Scott's hole faster and harder until Scott cums in his mouth. Ryan swallows everything and smiles proudly at Scott who returns the smile weakly.

"Wow, that was amazing." Scott says before kissing Ryan.

The kiss lasts only seconds before they break apart. Ryan hugs Scott in the shower and Scott rests his head on his chest. They continue their shower and Ryan goes ahead to avoid suspicion. Scott remains in the shower and continues to enjoy the water for a while more.

Ryan goes down to help Farhan with preparation and sees Jason already there assisting him. Ryan notices that Jason's hair is wet, seemingly fresh out of a bath.

"Wasn't sure how long you'd be in the shower so I decided to use the pump well near the barn." Jason remarks casually.

Ryan was caught off-guard but gains his composure quickly. "Scott is still in the shower so I went down to help."

Jason smirks. "He must've enjoyed the shower, then."

"Shut up." Ryan snaps at Jason.

Farhan walks up behind them and overhears what Jason said. He clears his throat awkwardly to interrupt the conversation between the two men.

"I need help setting up the table," Farhan announces.

Both men turn to face him. "Sure thing." Jason answers immediately.

"Me too." Ryan adds.

When Scott goes down, the food is ready. Farhan cooked lentil soup with potatoes and salad on the side. There are also sausages and soft-boiled eggs. The group starts to eat quietly, finally feeling their hunger.

"This is delicious," Jason comments.

"Thank you." Farhan smiles slightly.

A few moments later, they heard a car pull up and a knock on the door. Everyone stops eating and stares toward the entrance.

"I think that's Mom and Dad." Scott tells everyone.

Scott stands up to open the door and sees his parents.

"How was your trip to the town hall?" Scott asks his parents.

Alan nods. "Good. We got some information about our land and we'll go check it again tomorrow morning."

"It was a bit tiring since we had to queue there for a while." Gregoria adds.

"You should eat with us. We just got back from going around the farm." Scott suggests.

Farhan sets extra plates for Mr. and Mrs. Nelson. They all sit down at the dining room table and start eating. When everyone finishes eating, Scott takes charge of clearing the dishes. He cleans up the kitchen while his mother helps him wash the dishes.

Jason bids farewell and returns to the stables to check on the horses and the nearby animals. Alan drove with Farhan, later on, to check on the fences on the borders. While they're away, Scott and Ryan decide to join Gregoria visit the greenhouses. It's late afternoon when the three return home. By 5 PM, the group meet up again in the cabin. They take turns bathing and getting dressed.

"Thank you for accompanying my son and Ryan, Farhan. We'll be going home now. Thank you for taking care of our Scott," Gregoria thanks Farhan.

12