Scott and Ryan Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, ma'am. See you soon." Farhan replies politely.

The Nelson family and Ryan ride the car and drive back to the Nelson family home in town. Before going home, they decide to stop by the local diner to grab dinner. They get seated inside and order drinks as they wait for the food.

"So, how are you liking Marrow Falls so far?" Gregoria asks Ryan.

Ryan looks surprised at first but eventually laughs. "Well...it's quite different from the city life."

Gregoria smiles warmly. "That's good. You can always come back here with Scott if you ever want to. We won't mind."

Ryan blushes at her words. "Thanks, Mrs. Nelson. That means a lot to me."

"It looks like your boyfriend prefers calling us Mr. and Mrs. Nelson." Alan comments at Scott.

"Yeah. I even told him your names." Scott sighs.

"We don't mind either way, as long as Ryan's comfortable." Gregoria assures him.

Soon enough, their food arrives and they start to eat. After finishing the meal, they pay and leave the diner. Scott hugs Ryan when they get outside. "I'm glad you're here with me."

"Same here, Scottie." Ryan whispers into Scott's ear.

Seeing their son so happy, Alan and Gregoria look on at the pair with a smile. With his last years in high school being a tough experience, they're happy that Scott is happier to express himself.

12