Scott & Terri - Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Things get hotter in Scott's fwb situation with Terri.
2.9k words
4.24
18.6k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I originally thought that Scott and Terri was going to be a stand alone one time story. After my mind wandered different places, I now realize that they will eventually end up together. And because of that, here is the start of ther adventures together.

Terri laid in bed, half in and half out of sleep. Things had gone well with Scott so far since meeting him only two short weeks ago. They had quickly become entangled in a "fuck buddy" relationship. Still half in the fog of sleep, Terri's girl cock twitched as she remembered last night's session. She always loved how her cock reacted like that. Eyes closed, she started to caress her own 38D tits, her fingers pinched her nipples softly at first, then a bit harder. She basked in the feeling that coarsed through her body

Scott had stayed over for the first time that night and she felt herself lusting at the thought of being able to get herself off with a partner when she awoke. The fog of sleep was still heavy, but FUCK her cock twitched, grew hard. Terri could almost feel how hot Scott's mouth would feel on her morning wood. Her eyes fluttered awake finally and she moaned audibly at the sight of her own hands playing with her tits. Her eyes moved down and.....NO WONDER! There was Scott with half of her girl cock stuffed in his mouth!

"Morning my cock whore," Terri said and put both hands on the top of Scott's head;pushed him down into a forced deepthroat of her 9.5" girl cock.

Scott only gargled and gagged, but Terri thought she had heard an attempt at saying good morning, it was just difficult with cock in his mouth.

Terri let the pressure on Scott's head ease and upwards he came, to the very tip of her cock, before going to deepthroat depth again, this time of his own accord. "Fuck baby, you've learned that well," Terri said. "Keep that up and you'll get a nice creamy treat."

Scott pulled up all the way this time and there was an audible pop as Terri's cock came out of his mouth. He eyed her hungrily and said, "I wanted some cream for my coffee anyways." He then took her cock eagerly into his mouth again and proceeded to bob up and down on it.

Terri resumed playing and teasing her tits as she received her blow job. She said, "I think you've gotten quite addicted to my girl cock. Do you like that term Scott? Girl cock? Do you like that a girl can not only have a cock, but one that's bigger than your own cock?"

Scott nodded as he continued to pick up the pace of his lips up and down her pole. He reached down and cupped Terri's balls gently; squeezed ever so slightly. He felt the head of her cock swell and pulsate and knew it was time. He lifted until just the tip of her cock was in his mouth and let her cum. He waited until three full spurts of her salty sweet juice filled his mouth, the swallowed as he then deepthroated Terri's cock again to let the rest of her cum pour down his throat.

"My fucking God," Terri screamed out. She put force on the top of Scott's head when he went to full depth. She kept his head there as she bucked her hips upwards with the last few pulses of cum. She then dropped her hips back down on the bed and released her grip on Scott's head. "Fuck I haven't cum like that since-"

"Last night," Scott finished for her and smiled.

Terri crooked her finger at Scott and opened her mouth. "I need my coffee cream too," she crooned.

Scott said, "Damn, I gotta get to work though."

"Oh come on! It's not like you last forever Scott. I don't want to sound mean, but you just don't."

Scott moved upwards then, half sat across Terri's chest and offered up his 7" dick. He felt her tits caress against his ass cheeks, which always excited him. Terri gulped his offering into her mouth and true to her prediction, Scott came in 30 seconds. Terri thought, "At least I got some cum though."

"What are you going to do today," Scott asked Terri as he dressed.

"Day off today. Lynn has been begging for some good dick for a while. I think I might oblige her."

Scott kissed Terri and said, "You're a fucking nympho." He hurried for the door, but stopped and looked back. "My ex's name is Lynn. It cracks me up every time you say that name. What a coincidence huh?" With that he shut the door and hurried off to work.

"Yeah, a coincidence," Terri said evily to the empty room and grinned.

Two hours later, Terri was stark naked, leaned back in a recliner, as she rubbed her supple 38 D's again, this time with her monster girl cock stuffed down Scott's ex wife's throat. Each time Lynn's mouth went fully downward, Terri pinched her own nipples hard and eased the pinch when Lynn's head came back up. Her balls started to cinch tight, so she slowed Lynn's pace, not wanting to cum just yet.

Lynn knew Terri's tells and let herself stop, although she didn't want to stop sucking this glorious cock. Out of Lynn's mouth popped Terri's girl cock. Lynn said, "And he really doesn't have a clue we're fucking?"

Terri's breath steadied. "No babe. He doesn't. Although I can't see how he didn't taste your pussy juice all over my cock last night. I didn't have a chance to shower after you left and he got there."

"That's the most he's tasted of my pussy in two years. And it was on your cock!" Lynn giggled. "I can't believe it. I can instantly tell you've been fucking pussy when I suck you off. It tastes awesome."

"Oh can you now?" Terri chirped. "Then get up and get undressed. Let's test this theory out."

Lynn stood up to her 5'10" height and started a seductive strip tease. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged it off. She hadn't been wearing a bra, so her soft 40 DD breasts flopped out. She didn't think she looked bad bodywise for 35, but her tits had never really been firm. She hated the way they sagged, but she loved how Terri looked at them hungrily whenever they were together. Lynn next unbuttoned and unzipped her dress slacks and let them fall to the ground. She swayed her hips as sexy as she could. Once again a sore point for her because, at 160 pounds, she felt very overweight. Lynn slipped her fingers into the waistband of her panties and pulled them off.

Terri groaned while she stroked her girl cock slowly as she got her first glimpse today of Lynn's full red bush. "Fuck I love pussy hair. And yours babe, is so fucking sexy and full."

"Well I'm glad the hair can make up for my fat!" Lynn sighed.

"Fuck that! You're perfect!" At that Lynn giggled.

"Now, to the side of that couch and bend over the arm." Terri ordered.

Lynn did as ordered and was not surprised at all when, in one motion, Terri slammed her monster meat inside Lynn's pussy. It never hurt, just being around Terri got her pussy so fucking wet so it always just slid in. Terri only gave her one thrust, then ordered Lynn onto her knees again. When Lynn got there, Terri stuffed her girl cock into Lynn's mouth once again. "What do you taste babe?" Terri asked.

Lynn bobbed her head a few times before she released Terri's cock. Out of breath she said, "My wonderful pussy taste all over your cock."

"And your ex husband can't taste that?"

"He's a fucking moron." Lynn opened her mouth invitingly for Terri. Terri took the bait and slammed her cock back into Lynn's mouth. She needed to cum, but she'd had enough of blow jobs. She wanted pussy and she wanted it now!

Lynn was so in tune with Terri that she knew that too. She took Terri's cock out of her mouth and whimpered, "My God, you gonna fuck me with that gorgeous girl cock, or am I gonna have to get my vibrator out of my purse."

Terri lifted Lynn off the ground, rather roughly, pushed her up against the wall and lifted her leg. It didn't take long before her entire meat stick was shoved inside Lynn's dripping pussy. Hard full thrusts caused their bodies to smash together. It sounded wet and sloppy each time Terri's cock came close to pulling out, only to be slammed back inside.

"Oh my fucking God!" Lynn screamed. "Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Just like that! Fuck me like a girl is supposed to get fucked! I'm CUMMING!"

The moment Lynn screamed, Terri's balls cinched up again. The thrusts never slowed as the head of her girl cock swelled and finally started spitting cum. Four, five, six powerful spurts erupted out of her. Lynn's pussy overflowed, and in the standing position, gravity took over and the cum leaked out of her pussy, down Terri's cock, and splashed onto the floor.

Terri slipped her cock out of Lynn's pussy, and with nothing in the way, caused another stream of cum to escape her slit and it splashed on the floor. Lynn sighed and commented, " Fuck I hate when you have to pull your cock out. I feel so empty."

Terri slumped onto the couch; Lynn follwed. Lynn softly kissed down Terri's neck and finally rested onto her gorgeous tits. She kissed and licked each one. Terri said, matter of factly, "You know he's going to eventually catch on."

"I'm ok with that," said Lynn. "Why don't we hurry that process along?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well you said he's coming over tonight, why not let him catch us?"

"If we do that, you know he's going to want to join," Terri stated. "Would you be ok with fucking your ex husband again?"

"It comes with your cock again, so the ultimate goal would be reached," Lynn chuckled. And with that, the two women fomed their plan.

"Yes Scott, the door will be unlocked. Just come in when you get here." Terri hung up the phone and grinned at Lynn. "He'll be here in about 20 minutes. We better get ready."

Both girls readied their scene. The lights were turned out, candles lit. They wanted to get caught, but didn't want to reveal Lynn's identity too early. They then stripped down to nothing. Lynn eyed Terri's girl cock hungrily. She found it hard to not ravage Terri right now. Lynn thought, "Fuck! She's soft and her cock hangs down so beautiful and big!"

When they heard the telltale footsteps approaching, they positioned themselves on the couch; Terri laying back with legs spread, Lynn between Terri's legs with her back to the door. As the doorknob turned, it cued Lynn's actions. She gripped Terri's beautiful pole and slid it into her mouth. She proceeded to suck Terri's monster cock, noisily as planned. "Fuck baby, just like that. Suck that cock," Terri said, rather loudly.

When Scott entered the apartment and shut the door, he knew something was odd. The room was dark except for one candle burning for one. Two...he could hear more than see Terri in the midst of being sucked off. He could only barely make out a form, but he heard the sounds of a damned sloppy blow job being performed. He stood there with his jaw wide open. Scott was shocked, yes, but more jealous than anything. He should be the one sucking Terri's massive girl cock.

"There you are my little cock whore," Terri said. "Now listen close Scott. Ohhhh fuck just like that honey. Suck it deeper. Go in the bedroom. There's a pill and a glass of water for you. Take the pill. Shit honey, you like girl cock don't you? There's a bottle of lube also. Lube up. And put on the blindfold too. Get in position but at the foot of the bed. Leave room for another person because she'll be joining us. Damn girl, suck that cock. Now do as I said Scott. And don't peek, or playtime is over!"

"Threesome?" Scott asked excitedly.

"GO!" Terri yelled and pointed to the bedroom.

Scott moved quickly and had already shed his clothes before he disappeared into the bedroom.

Lynn pulled Terri's cock out of her mouth and said, "Damn, you have him trained! You sure you want to do this? I'd rather kick him out and us fuck all night."

"Oh you're getting fucked. But yes. I want to do this. I've been planning this ever since you told me about your wimpy husband and how much you'd want to see him take cock. I want to fuck the couple whose marriage I broke up....together," Terri said and grinned wide. "Now, stay quiet, and don't take his blindfold off until I say. Let's go."

Bothe women made their way to the bedroom, each of their sets of tits bouncing softly, differently. Terri entered first so she could make sure Scott was prepared. She would have hated to see him not blindfolded and ruin the surprise that was about to come. Scott, being a good boy, had done exactly as ordered.

"Ok Scott, here we come. Now be careful because my friend is going to get in front of you. She's got a nice wet, juicy pussy for you to eat while i fuck you," Terri said. Won't that be hot baby?"

Scott shivered and moaned. It had been so long since he'd tasted pussy. His cock got instantly erect. "Mmmmmm," he moaned.

Both women got into position. Scott could immediately smell her scent. Lynn's hands guided Scott's face into her pussy. The first thing he noticed was the pussy hair against his mouth. It made him moan and he whispered, "Fuck I love hairy pussy." Terri pressed the tip of her cock against his asshole and it responded and opened up easy enough. She pressed forward hard enough for half of her cock to spread Scott wide. He gasped and hot breath escaped his mouth into Lynn's pussy. Scott ate feverishly then, he licked, lapped, sucked every inch of Lynn's hot, wet slit. Terri settled in to a hard rhythm but made sure to only push in half of her cock each time. This was planned, calculated. With each forward thrust, Scott's face bumped forward into Lynn's pussy and he devoured it each time. Terri saw Lynn enjoyed it. Lynn had to bite into her clenched fist to keep from making a sound and giving away their evil plan.

Scott's brain tried to tell him something. There was something too familiar here, but each time he reached for the answer, Terri's girl cock pressed back inside his ass and the pleasure was so intense that it wiped away the thought he tried to get to.

Terri's balls ached to release finally. "So fucking close now," Terri announced. "Go ahead baby. Do it."

Lynn knew that was her cue. But instead of ripping his blindfold off as planned, she said, "Fuck Scott, you eat pussy WAY better when you've got girl cock in your asshole."

Scott's body instantly tensed up. He grabbed for his blindfold and ripped it off. WTF! Scott was about to yell, scream, someting...but as his body tensed, his asshole cinched up and gripped hard on Terri's cock. That was what Terri had waited for. She gasped at how tight Scott's asshole gripped, then plunged forward hard, full force and length. Her balls slapped against Scott's and inside his ass, her cock exploded. Spurt after spurt of cum filled his hole. The force pushed Scott's face firmly against Lynn's pussy. Lynn gripped his head forcefully with both hands and held him there. She ground her pussy up and down Scott's face as she orgamed. Lynn shook to the core; even squirted a bit which Scott couldn't get away from so he swallowed.

When Terri's balls were completely drained, she pulled out. With the sudden change of occupancy in Scott's ass, his cock exploded also and released what he felt was a bucketful of cum onto the bedsheets.

Scott hurriedly rolled over and accidentally fell off the bed. It took him a minute to get his wits about him and when he stood he screamed, "What the actual FUCK!" Scott knew Terri had heard him, but she ignored his scream. She crawled onto the bed and planted her face squarely onto Lynn's pussy and began to eat vigorously.

"Terri? Lynn? I said what the fuck!" Scott said again.

Terri broke her pussy kiss, looked at Scott angrily and said, "Scott, don't interrupt me. I'm already having to deal with your cum all over my sheets that I'm crawling through to get to this pretty pussy. Don't make me even more pissed. Now stand over there in the corner and be quiet. I'm not through with you yet, but your job for now is done.". With that Terri snapped her fingers and pointed to the corner. After Scott obeyed, she went back to Lynn's pussy.

Lynn laid back and put both hands onto Terri's head. She moaned loudly when Terri's tongue penetrated her pussy lips and dug deep into her folds. She ran her fingers softly through Terri's hair and sighed with pleasure. "Fuck, I told you you had him trained baby," she whispered. But not low enough that Scott couldn't hear.