Scott & Terri - Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
More adventures from Scott ad Terri.
2.7k words
4.67
6.2k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a couple weeks after Scott's date with MC and catching Terri fucking his step sister. The two were walking in the park enjoying a nice warm summer day. Scott couldn't keep his eyes off Terri. She was wearing a tight T-shirt which showed off her 38D's well. His eyes always focused on the lower half though. Terri wore skin tight yoga pants and Scott knew she never wore panties in those.

Terri was an expert at tucking her cock so as not to expose the bulge in her pants. Scott's objective on days like this was to get her hard. Terri's cock was 9.5" when she was fully hard and there was no way to hide that monster in tight yoga pants. Today was no different as Scott dirty talked during their walk. He patted her ass at times too. So far nothing was working.

Scott steered Terri towards the bathrooms in the middle of the park. He said, "I have to pee real quick."

"Ok," Terri replied. "I gotta go too."

They both entered the men's bathroom once Scott had made sure nobody was in it. Terri stepped up to a urinal, pulled the front of her pants down to free her cock. Scott quickly slid up behind her, gripped Terri's cock withe the other and aimed for her. As Terri's stream flowed she turned her head and kissed Scott then said, "I think you're addicted to this now."

When Terri was done Scott turned her around and dropped to his knees. Terri held the waistband down with her thumbs as Scott's mouth engulfed Terri's girl cock. He bobbed back and forth as he felt it harden in his mouth. Scott stopped and stood to shoo Terri's hands away from her pants. The result was a massive protruding tent in front of her.

Scott grabbed her hand again and they left the bathroom to finish their walk. Terri giggled and said, "You're bad! You just wanted everyone to see that the woman you're with has a huge cock!"

They were back on the jogging track which passed directly in front of the basketball court. There was a pick up game going on and Scott noticed some men staring and one even pointed. Terri giggled as Scott firmly put his hand on Terri's hard bulge as they walked by.

Scott and Terri got to the back of the park by the wooded are. They sat on the bench there and made small talk. Scott kept up his touching, enjoying that Terri's cock just wouldn't go soft. The bulge in the yoga pants pleased him immensely.

From around the bend came a blonde female jogger. Terri immediately recognized her from a couple weeks ago and waved. The woman waved back and diverted her route to approach them. "Hey," she said. "I thought that was you two. Not sucking cock today?"

Scott chuckled and said, "Not yet. I'm enjoying keeping her hard in these pants and making the other guys jealous."

Terri quipped back, "Please! If I wanted a blow job right now you'd be gagging on my dick Scott."

The woman looked down at Terri's crotch and smiled. "She is rather impressive." She then introduced herself as Maggie, 21 and currently single and had just moved to the area. Scott and Terri tried to size her up but because of baggy sweats and shirt, they really couldn't get a good idea. She was pretty though, long blonde hair (tied up in a ponytail currently because of jogging), blue eyes, and her smile really shined.

"If you two aren't busy you should come over and have a drink or something. I'd love the company. Maybe you can give me some pointers on where to hang out around here," Maggie suggested.

Scott and Terri looked at each other. Scott saw the look in her eyes and said, "Yeah. A drink sounds good."

They got in the car and followed Maggie back to her apartment. When they entered boxes were stacked everywhere. Maggie said, "Like I said, I just moved in. please forgive the mess. Been here two weeks and putting shit away is down at the bottom of my list of priorities."

Furniture was sparse but there was a love seat that Maggie offered them. "If you don't mind, I'm going to shower real quick. I'm stinky from my run. There's beer in the fridge. Some wine too. Hard stuff is in the cabinet above the fridge." She excused herself and headed to the back bedroom.

Scott got himself and Terri a beer thinking Maggie would want hers still cold after the shower. He looked and saw the outline of Terri's raging hard on in her pants. Scott put a hand on it and swore he could feel it throbbing. "I know," he said. "She's sexy as fuck. But control yourself if she doesn't want anything."

"Yes dear," was Terri's response.

Ten minutes later they heard the shower turn off. Scott was taking the last sip of his beer when Maggie waled in the living room, completely naked and drying her hair with a towel. Scott was shocked enough to accidentally spit the beer out. Maggie was 5' 10", weighed maybe 130, but her body was nicely toned from top to bottom. Her 36C's jiggled nicely with the movement of the towel. Her girl cock didn't hang like Terri's, but stood out proudly nonetheless. It was soft at only about 3", but the girth was very large. Scott could see from across the room that the head was a massive mushroom shape. "Well shit!" Scott exclaimed.

Maggie stopped drying and asked, "What?"

Terri said, "Scott, dear, put your tongue back in your mouth." Although Terri did nothing to hide the fact that her own cock was pressed against her yoga pants trying to rip through the material.

Maggie shrugged. "I mean I just thought Scott's seen it. Terri, you sucked it. I mean, nothing wrong with being comfortable, right?"

Terri replied, "Amen to that!" stood, and struggled out of her yoga pants. Her girl cock sprung free and stood straight up at it's impressive 9.5". The top followed her pants to the floor and Terri sat down again. Scott stood and started to strip but Terri said, "Not yet baby." Scott sat again.

Terri said, "Maggie, I believe you asked Scott if he was sucking cock today. I think he's ready to answer you."

"Oh goody. Let me get us a round," replied Maggie. She bounded off to the kitchen and returned with three beers. She handed Terri hers, moved in front of Scott and gave him his. Maggie opened hers and took a sip. Where she stood her girl cock was directly in front of Scott's face.

Scott leaned forward and took Maggie's cock into his mouth. He didn't bob back and forth, instead he chose to just feel it inside, his tongue tickled the shaft as best he could. He wanted to feel it reach it's full hardness just by having his mouth on it.

Maggie moaned slightly then took another long drink of her beer. She eyed Terri who now sat back and slowly stroked her own cock. She loved the sight of Scott with a cock in his mouth. Maggie took a third long drink then said to Terri, "Fuck! Thanks for this. I've had this fantasy for a while of getting head while drinking a beer. I know it's silly."

Terri replied, "Not at all. Everyone has things they want to try."

Scott had Maggie fully hard now and pulled off to get a better look. It had only grown a few inches, she was 6" hard, but what impressed him was it had gained in girth too. Her cock was impressively thick. Scott gripped it in his hand and slowly stroked up and down.

Terri got up from the loveseat now and moved to be next to Maggie. Scott instinctively closed his mouth over Terri's girl cock and started to suck while he still stroked Maggie's cock. Terri and Maggie kissed passionately, their tongues penetrating each other's mouths.

Terri broke the kiss and started to suck on Maggie's tits, switching back and forth. Scott moved from Terri's cock to Maggie's. He sucked in on her mushroom head first and loved how it felt inside his mouth. He finally gave in and started to bob up and down as he then stroked Terri's cock.

Terri asked Maggie, "Are you a bottom or top baby?"

"I'm pretty flexible," Maggie said. "But one thing I've been dying to try is to be balls deep in someone while being fucked myself."

Terri cooed, "Fuck that sounds hot!" She noticed Scott nodding agreement as he sucked Maggie's cock. "Want to take this to the bed?"

Maggie agreed and they made their way into the bedroom where Scott finally got to strip. Maggie took hold of his 7" cock and said, "Not bad babe."

Scott got onto all fours on the bed and Maggie slid in behind him. She guided her girl cock up to his asshole and pushed forward slowly; Scott's sphincter opened slightly and allowed the head of Maggie's cock to slip inside. As used to Terri's huge cock as he was, it was still something to feel how big just the head of Maggie's was.

Maggie repositioned a bit then pushed forward hard until her cock was all the way inside Scott. He moaned loudly when she bottomed out. Maggie then pulled back to the tip and slid in again getting Scott's asshole used to the invasion by her thicness.

Maggie stopped all the way in and held herself there. "You joining us Terri?" she asked.

Terri had moved before Maggie had gotten the words out and Maggie gasped as the head of Terri's cock pressed against her asspussy. Always the aggressive one, Terri grabbed Maggie's hips and, once the head of her cock slipped inside, plunged full forward and buried all 9.5" into Maggie's asshole.

Maggie screamed out, "Oh fuck! I almost came right then inside Scott."

They all three settled into a rhythm, Maggie pushing into Scott balls deep only after Terri pressed her cock all the way in Maggie. Maggie's breath became labored and she grunted, "Fuck I didn't know how hard it was going to be to not cum while being fucked."

Terri said, "So cum baby. Fill his ass."

Maggie buried her cock one last time into Scott and unloaded. Scott moaned as he felt hot cum filling his ass. Terri fucked Maggie's asspussy harder now, the tightness gripped her hard with each contraction of her ass as Maggie's orgasm continued.

They both pulled out when Maggie was spent and Terri moved onto her back. Maggie straddled Terri and forcefully lowered herself onto Terri's cock. She bounced up and down now, effectively becoming the one who was fucking Terri, her now soft girl cock slapped onto Terri's stomach with each bounce.

Scott moved up and slid his cock into Terri's mouth and she eagerly started sucking on his shaft. Terri reached her hands up to squeeze Maggie's tits as her hips didn't need any guidance. Between sucks of Scott's cock Terri urged Maggie on. "God yes Mags! Ride my cock. Fuck yourself harder!"

Scott bucked his hips and started fucking Terri's mouth, but his hand hovered around the base of his cock. "I'm about to cum ladies."

Maggie leaned forward flat onto Terri's body. Scott pulled his cock out of Terri's mouth and stroked himself. A volcano eruption of cum spewed out, the first blast hitting Terri on her cheek, the second onto Maggie's face as he aimed there. It was the most he had cum in a while and he made sure to switch back and forth to cover both women.

Terri screamed out as her own orgasm shook her and she flooded Maggie's asspussy with her own cum. Maggie cried out, "Oh fuck yes cum inside me baby!"

They laid in bed together for a while, just taking in the moment and still petting each other. Maggie and Terri kissed each other sharing Scott's cum. Terri could see a look of disappointment on Scott's face. "What's wrong babe?" she asked.

"Well I didn't get any cum," he replied.

"Awwww," Terri laughed. "Do you want to stop at the bathhouse on the way home?"

Maggie asked, "Wait. Bathhouse? As in gay bathhouse?"

"Well not exactly. But along those lines," Terri answered. "Let's get another round and we'll tell you about it."

They sat in the living room and enjoyed another round of beers and their own naked company. None of them felt the need to deprive anyone of some naked eye candy. Terri told her about the trans bathhouse where the men were all toys and the trans women controlled everything.

Between sips Maggie said, "And the guys are just fuck toys. Wow. I'll have to try that place out. But right now, I need to piss." When she stood, Terri snapped her fingers at Scott, who then took hold of Maggie's hand and headed to the bathroom.

When the two returned Maggie told Terri, "Fuck girl, you got him trained. That was hot as hell!"

Scott piped up. "Um, ladies. I hate to bring this up again but...I did NOT get any cum."

Terri put her hand to her chest in a mock shocked gesture and said, "But Scott, you're straight!"

Maggie had just filled her mouth with the last swallow from her drink and almost spit it back out. She swallowed hard then said, "Terri, he may be a lot of things, but straight is NOT one of them."

Terri quickly recapped their first meeting to which Maggie laughed hysterically. "Maggie," Terri then said. "I know I have another one in me. You game?"

In response, Maggie laughed as she stood, moved in front of Scott sitting on the loveseat, gripped her semi hard girl cock and slammed it into Scott's mouth. Scott immediately started to bob up and down.

Terri sidled over next to Maggie and kissed her deep. Scott reached over and stroked Terri's already stiffening cock as he sucked Maggie's. In just a few minutes both women were fully hard.

Terri broke the kiss and said, "Scott, be a dear and stop your bobbing and just open up wide."

Scott did as he was told. Maggie laughed evilly and gripped his head on either side. She then proceeded to fuck his mouth hard. Maggie breathed heavily and said, "Fuck I'm gonna cum soon."

"Not yet baby," Terri said. Maggie understood and moved out of the way. Terri took her place and pushed her cock inside Scott's mouth. She paused just to get a better position then started to fuck his mouth as vigorously as Maggie had.

Scott could only open as wide as he could, but even then continued to gag against Terri's cock. Maggie continued to stroke her own girl cock knowing what Terri had in mind. Once Terri was close she pulled out. Scott instantly felt how empty his mouth was.

Maggie didn't wait long and shoved her cock back into Scott's mouth. Terri continued to stroke her own now and nodded at Maggie. Maggie face fucked Scott deeper now and at the right time pressed into Scott's mouth and stopped. Scott felt a river of cum shoot into his mouth. He closed his mouth quickly to not let any spill out.

Once Maggie was spent she moved out of the way so Terri could shove her cock inside. With a few hard pumps, Terri gushed her own cum load into Scott's mouth. It was all he could do to swallow every drop.

When Terri pulled her girl cock out she looked down at Scott and said, "Is that better sweetie?" Scott could only nod happily.

They all cleaned up and dressed. Scott and Terri thanked Maggie for a wonderful time and made sure to get her number before they left.

On the drive home Scott could tell something was on Terri's mind. She finally said, "Baby? Would you mind terribly if I called MC up and see if she'll come over?"

"You're so worked up you want cock in your ass, don't you?" Scott asked.

"Yes. I really do. I don't want you mad though. Would you mind?"

"No. I don't. But I guess that means I'll never get to fuck you."

"Maybe someday. You need to let me get there on my own though."

Scott thought to himself, "That's progress. Maybe she does love me."