Scott Finally has His Way

Story Info
Scott finally becomes Daphne's slave.
1.7k words
4.24
7.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott Willard was a very successful business man. By the time he was 30 he owned half of the real estate in Houston. He was self made and made most his income in very wise investments. He was disgustingly charming, very Type A, 6'4" and had swimmers body with salt and pepper gray hair and a matching beard. Women fawned over him every where her went but no one could quite hold his interest like Daphne Jones.

He met Daphne though a submissive website. Being the boss man all day had increased his blood pressure and it was taking a toll on his health. At 40 his doctor put him on medication and told him that he needed to find an outlet to take the edge off.

Daphne was the first black woman he'd ever been interested in. She was so beautiful, she could've been a model. Standing at 5'8"and slender; she was highly intelligent, and was the first woman he ever met that challenged him mentally. She was a professor at a prestigious private university. Her demeanor was calm, yet she had an electricity about her that was hard to deny.

They had been meeting weekly for dinner and playtime once a week for a year. Scott was completely enamored by her and tonight he was going to take it to the next step. He wanted her to move in and own him 24/7. Instead of a keys to properties and cars, he would've preferred to give her 10 carat ring from Tiffany's but he knew that he needed to be patient with her.

He arrived in a chauffeured black suburban. He always met her in the lobby of her condo and waited with a dozen roses in hand. One time he thought he would surprise her and randomly bring her flowers at her university, that didn't go as planned.

He walked into her office and asked her secretary, Tammy, if she was available.

You could hear Tammy's school girl giddiness over the phone as she paged Daphne.

"There's a handsome silver fox asking for you with a bouquet of flowers."

Daphne already knew who it was. She greeted him and showed him into her office, locked the door, and closed the blinds.

"Not one for calling ahead are you?"

"I was in the area and wanted to sur... "

Before he could even get the sentence out of his mouth, Daphne unbuckled his slacks and whipped off his belt.

"You know that you are supposed to call before. I could've been in meetings or teaching."

"Yes, Mistress it won't happen again."

"Drop your slacks. Be a good boy and bend over my desk."

Scott did as told always. Daphne stroked his cock and got him nice and hard before she smacked him across his bottom 10 times with his own belt. He had welts for a week. After he pulled up his pants, Daphne said," but you can take me out for lunch." That was the last pop up visit her ever did on her, even though the spanking made him drip pre cum on her rug.

Scott arrived at the condo, flowers in hand wearing dress slacks, a button up shirt, tie, and a sports coat. He always dressed impeccably; all the way from his Italian leather shoes to his watch. Daphne arrived in the lobby looking stunning. She had her hair in a high bun with chopsticks, a black lacy tight fitting dress, and strappy sandals.

"You look radiant," he always acted like school boy with a crush everytime he saw her. He would stumble over words and look down if she gazed into his eyes too long.

"Not too bad yourself cowboy."

They had about a 20 minute ride to the restaurant. Daphne was already stroking Scott's cock through his trousers. He was never allowed to wear boxers and since everything was tailored, you could see his hard cock easily. He was already beginning to lose control.

"Take off your sports coat and unbutton your shirt. Open it wide and pull your trousers down to your ankles. Lay on your back with your ass facing me."

Scott obeyed. She pulled his ankles towards his shoulders, bending him over as she spit into his ass. Her stokes were arousing him by the second.

"Play with your cock. Ask before you cum and I want every last drop to make it to your mouth. You have exactly 10 minutes."

Scott was already there and actually wasn't even going to last that long. She was fingering his asshole and within 3 minutes he about to

shoot his load precisely into his awaiting mouth.

"Mistress may I please cum for you?"

"Cum in your mouth slut."

During his orgasmic euphoria she had slipped a butt plug into him. She licked his lips and made sure he had no cum visible.

They arrived at the restaurant and had a great dinner. Just as dessert came, Scott presented Daphne with a small Tiffany's box. Inside was a king ring with the keys to all of Scott's properties and key fobs for all of his cars. She was speechless.

"There are 8 keys to all 8 of my homes along with all of my car keys. Everything I have is yours. I want you to own me 24/7 and I want to be in your life permanently as your submissive partner."

It was a lot for Daphne to take in but she had been wanting this too. Scott's unrelenting obedience was such a turn on. He always trusted her to make the right choices and they truly valued each others opinion and respected each other.

Scott had patiently waited for Daphne to say yes. Out of the year they had spent time with together Daphne never invited him upstairs to her condo, never kissed him on the lips, and he had never gotten to eat her sweet pussy. She has tortured him by sitting on his face and grinding while wearing a g-string but he wanted the real thing, he wanted her.

"Come here."

Scott leaned across the table as Daphne passionately kissed his lips. His cock was noticeably rock hard.

"Of course you can be mine."

Scott was trying to walk directly behind Daphne so no one would notice his hard on.

"Proudly show off your cock baby," as she pulled him to her side. They slid into the suburban and kissed passionately. Mistress was nibbling on Scott's neck and ears the entire ride home, making him sit on his hands as the fabric of his trousers grew tight around his groin. She knew exactly how to torture him.

They fumbled into his condo. She pushed Scott onto his plush couch. She placed her foot on his thigh, her high heel digging in enough to cause a little pain.

"Take off my shoes slave."

Scott slowly unbuckled the sandal and began kissing her thigh. He slowly made his was up to her pussy.

"Mistress am I deserving of licking your beautiful pussy?"

She stepped out of her lacy thong and pushed his head into her mound; he began to quickly lap up her juices. He slowed down and allowed himself to take in the moment. He's been waiting one year to earn the privilege to be her slave. He slowly dipped his tongue into her crevice, hearing her moan made it worth the wait. She started humping his face, his beard was glistening with her juice. He concentrated on her clit, making small circles around it then gently sucking on it. He noticed she was moving faster and moaning, he increased his rhythm and she practically melted into him as she came. She licked his mouth and said," I've been waiting to bend you over all night."

Scott got undressed and assumed the position. She loved when he was on his hands and knees with his back arched. She went to night stand and pulled out her 8 inch black strapon and leather harness. He was practically salivating as she undressed and stepped into it. She pulled out his plug with no warning, causing his to gasp loudly.

"Come and suck my cock."

He crawled to the edge of the bed and deep throated her strapon. She had taught him well. He got it nice and wet and she plunged it into his ass without any notice. He grunted and whispered, "Please fuck me, I'm yours."

She grabbed his salt and pepper hair and started pounding his ass. This is when he felt the most free, he let her do whatever she wanted to him. She started moaning and fucking him harder. She was on the verge on having an orgasm.

"Mistress, I'm about to cum," he whimpered.

She pulled the strapon all the way out and plunged it back in repeatedly. He moaned loudly with each thrust.

"Cum for me baby."

They both moaned and arched their backs. His cum created a little puddle in the center of the bed.

"You know we don't waste that good seed. Lick it off the bed."

Scott obediently slurped up his cum not missing one drop.

Mistress wasn't done. She took her strapon out of harness and stuck it to the wall. She grabbed Scott while he was in a daze and positioned him in front of the cock.

"Lean back baby. Ride that dick."

Scott did as he was told. He picked up the pace once mistress was on all fours, bent over in front of him. He could smell her sweet scent and was hypnotized.

"Lick my ass and pussy slut."

Scott was love drunk and totally under her control. He started slowly licking her asshole and did large gentle strokes on her pussy. Her ass was loosening and he started to slowly dart his tongue inside. She was rocking back and forth which caused Scott to rock on the cock. He was moaning into her ass, making her pussy drip.

She spread her ass so her can go deeper. Before he knew it was fucking the cock on the wall. His ass making an audible slap each time he slammed into it. Daphne could feel an orgasm building as she reach behind his head and grabbed his neck. She pushed his tongue deep into her ass. Her pussy contracted and squirted forcefully as and she feel onto the bed.

He was exhausted. He laid the foot of the bed, rubbing her feet and caressing her legs until she allowed him by her side. She beckoned him and laid on his sweaty chest and they kissed each other good night. Scott was the happiest he'd ever been. He finally had his Queen.