All Comments on 'Scott's Gift'

by Gimli37

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good story!

It was written well enough to draw me in remembering my college days when, inexplicably, over the course of a school year, I ended up fucking three different girls while their boyfriends watched! (How they got me to do it is another story entirely). It was weird year because that never happened again. Must have been a full moon...for a year..LOL! The girls really enjoyed fucking in front of their boyfriends...they made sure they inflicted subtle humiliation on their b/f's and two of them got off totally when I made their b/f's blow me while they watched! I'll tell you...it was exciting for me too ordering him to his knees in front of me, sitting between my legs, eyes glazed over waiting for me to push my dick, slick with his girl friend's pussy lube, into his mouth. One thing the girls liked was seeing my grip the back of bf's head while I fucked his throat...LOL! Again...good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank you

I did not read your story because you warned me that it contains male bisexual content. Things would be a lot better here if more authors did that.

Thank you very much.

Jim

CzarinaCatherineCzarinaCatherinealmost 15 years ago
I'm your...

biggest fan. I love your writing. I think I need to go take a cold shower now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hi

wtf. Comeon, that belongs in the gay male category,..or fetish at the very least

cucknhercucknheralmost 13 years ago

Wow! What a hot story!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Guy/guy is so so hot

Love watching my husband suck cock and get fucked hard. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Now

Last comment disturb me for some reason . Just knowing women that sick exist is disheartening.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a story its my fantasy I spunked all over my chest reading this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous