Scott's Home-Cumming Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, um, you and Tanya?" Penny asked.

It was an open ended question and Scott saw wiggle room and Penny wasn't sure she wanted to know.

"Tanya and I are half siblings. My biological father died before I was born and my mom and your biological grandfather got married. He was the only father I knew, and I did mostly love him, but he favored his biological twin sons over me. He was like a teacher who was pretty good, but graded on a favorability curve, and I ended up losing more times than not. It all came to a huge misunderstanding when I brought home a girl I was in love woth and thought they hated her because she was Native American, so I left home for good, followed her to the navy, and never came back. Until now."

"I met her. Shana, Sheila- something..."

"Shayla," Scott helped.

"Yes! She owns like half of Wisconsin Dells or something. Inthink she and Aunt Tanya are friends."

"They appear to be. And my 25 year absence was a misunderstanding, mostly of my fault and making, and now I have two dead parents and at least 4 nieces I never knew growing up," Scott said, pain in his voice.

"But at least the sex was good, right?" Penny asked, setting two more shots on the bar. He grabbed what he hoped was the rum.

"Fantastic! Penny, have you ever left Sparta or Tomah?"

"I went to college in Madison for a short time," she said.

"Penny, run away with me! I have more money in the bank than we can ever waste. We have boats and ships and businesses and even part ownership in two airlines! We can work as hard or as easy as we want! And...we can live anywhere in the world!" Scott was excited. Penny seemed receptive to the idea andnhe was going to take his new muse and sail off into the sunset and have all sorts or babies with her. He knew it! He could see it in her face.

"No," was her answer.

"What? Why not?" Scott asked. 5 seconds ago he had been so sure.

"You slept with me and my cousins. How do I know there aren't other bimbos all over?" Penny asked, and then set two more shots up.

"There's not! I want YOU! You will be fantastic by my side, helping me do whatever we want," he pleaded, sounding desperate.

"What about Bailey? She is in love with you. Did you ask her and she turned you down? Or do you want ME because I can be a good laborer for you?" Penny wasn't defensive or angry, but she sure knew how to give him a strong cross examination.

"I have only asked you. No one else. Ever." That wasn't quite true, but also not a lie. He had traveled with a runaway Cuban girl in the early 90's, but he had never asked her, nor did he want to marry her. Maybe someday, but that had ended badly. And there was Donnatella from Italy. They were good in bed together, but horrible in public and everywhere except in bed. But Penny didn't need to know that right now.

"When are you leaving town, Scott?"

"Soon, no later than Sunday, but hopefully tomorrow. I have my own businesses to attend to."

"Let me think on it. You are still at the cabin, right?" He nodded yes, then she continued," If I am not there by 6am tomorrow, you can leave without me."

That gave them about 12 hours to think, and worry, and for things to go wrong.

************************

This first error Scott made was that he had forgotten to pick up supper so on the way back to the cabin he stopped at a sub shop and ran into one of the guys from the bar fight a few nights ago. The guy made no overt moves but talked with his new buddies and Scott knew they were scheming, so Scott took a long tour on Interstate 90 and I-94, headed towards Ft. McCoy itself and knew he was safe by the time he hit Hwy 173 at Valley Junction and could head back. When he got to his cabin around 9pm, he saw a car parked there.

"How did they know?" he thought.

It was Neenah, the Virgin Sacrifice.

Neenah was wearing a short black skirt with black panties and a tight black top. She looked very cute, but he didn't take the bait. "I brought you supper," she said.

They talked while he ate and since he was hungry. His sub sandwich got a little nasty on his tour of the area while eluding potential threats sonhe was grateful. Scott got the impression Neenah was sent there to check his resolve. Sent there most likely by Penny herself.

Neenah had never slept with a man before. She had heard of Scott's oral skills and really wanted to see for herself, yet she was happy for Penny's chance to get out of here. She wished on some level he had chosen her since her mom, Tanya, almost seemed closer to Penny than Neenah sometimes. Neenah was hoping for some oral action but didn't figure that if it came down to it she would let Scott seduce her with his penis. She just wasn't ready yet, so she didn't try too hard.

Test number 1 was passed.

About 3 hours later, just after midnight, another car rolled up. "I hope it's Penny!" Scott told himself.

It wasn't, it was a twin. A twin with blonde hair who looked like Taylor Swift.

"Damn. It's Anne. And she won't take 'no' for an answer." But he was going to tell her "no". Telling that to Anne would be much easier telling Bailey, who would be a great consolation prize. He didn't know if he could resist Bailey, the cute and innocent one with a sharp mind for economics and a more innocent version of the porn star wannabe stripper, perfect bodied Anne in front of him. He saw she was sweaty and glittery and imagined some other guy's semen running out of her and he found his resolve to say "no". He noticed under her red skirt she had no panties on. "Probably cum soaked," he told himself.

Anne's panties had been wet alright but not from some other guy. Since her encounter with Scott, every dance she made had Scott in mind. She wanted to fuck his brains out and tell Penny and Bailey that he had refused. She wanted him to lick her insides, make her cum, fuck her till she passed out and then shoot her full of cum, making her a mommy. Okay, not a mommy yet, but she wanted to be fucked raw.

And Scott's resolve held. Eventually she passed out and Scott broke into an empty cabin 2 doors down to hide. And he hid out.

Then 6am Anne left.

And 7am and no one came.

And 8am no Penny. And no Bailey. Or even Tanya. Or Shayla. Scott found himself alone, so he left. Alone.

***************************

At 9:30 Penny rolled up to the cabin he had been staying in and found it empty except for a bag he left behind by accident. She picked it up and examined it. It was Scott's. No address, no phone number, no ID. "Damn, I'm too late," she said aloud. I made him wait too long and he evidently wasn't THAT serious," as a tear ran down her cheek.

Just then she heard tires on the gravel. "He came back!"

But the tires weren't on a truck. They were on car. And in the car were two guys with short haircuts. And one of those guys had been tased by her cousin a few nights ago.

"Oh shit! I remember them, they probably remember me..."

****************************

Scott drove into town, went by Penny's Arcade and Ozzie's and found no cars parked there. Next he drove by Tanya's house- the house he grew up in- and thought about stopping and asking her how to find Penny, but then thought better of it. "Fuck it, I am not gonna beg," he thought.

He started to head towards Wisconsin Dells one last time but noticed his phone was almost dead so he pulled over to look for his charger but couldn't find the bag it was in. "Damn. I forgot it at the cabin. I should just buy a new one, but if I go back... maybe this is a sign," he said hopefully.

He turned his truck around and made his way back down the long lane to the campground and at the turn he saw two cars at the cabin. "I think one is Penny's. I remember seeing it. The other one..."

He tried to rack his mind. Maybe it was Neenah or Bailey? It wasn't Anne's. Then his blood ran cold and drained from his face. The sub shop, and it followed him until he thought he lost it last night. Two possible scenarios and while neither were good, the most likely one was far worse. So Scott sprang into action.

**************************

"I get first crack at her since they shocked the hell out of me," one of them said.

"I don't want sloppy seconds," said the guy who didn't get tased on Scott's first night in town when he got into the bar fight and Bailey tased a guy and Scott broke two of the four guys up pretty good.

"I ain't got rubbers, so unless you want her untouched ass, you get 'sloppy seconds'." Then, turning towards Penny, "Or maybe you like it in the ass. Do you, bitch?"

"Fuck off, asshole. Even though there's two of you ladies, I can still kick your asses mother fuckers!" Penny was outwardly vocal and defiant and had some self defense training but knew she was in trouble. She looked around for a weapon and noticed the fireplace poker, but it was behind the two attackers.

"You're a fiesty one, aren't you? Now shut up and get over here and let me get my payback for the other night. Tommy, you wait outside."

**************************

Scott heard this from outside the cabin, and knew he had to act fast. "Tommy"- the guy who wasn't tased, stepped out onto the porch so his buddy could have his way with the bitch from town. Hopefully he wouldn't beat her too bad because she was pretty. Almost as pretty as that whore stripper who stiffed them Monday night.

Tommy lit a cigarette and never saw the rake handle come at his face and connect. And even though he didn't feel the tire iron break both knees, he would when he woke up.

Next Scott snuck back into the cabin the way Tommy had just come out. "Hey, asshole, I SAID 'go outside and wait you're fucking turn'. I don't think I stuttered, did I?" Tommy's partner, the first asshole said.

"Sorry, asshole, You were muffled by the sound of your head being burried so far up you ass. I should have fucked you up Monday also," Scott said. He wanted the scumbag to see him before Scott beat him to a pulp.

The guy got up. His pants were unbuckled but still on. So far he hadn't hurt or physically damaged Penny yet. He grabbed his big belt buckle and ripped his belt out of his belt loops. Then he grabbed the other end of his belt and used the buckle end as a ball and chain and swung it at Scott.

But Scott was ready and caught the buckle with his rake handle, let it wrap around the handle several times then parried it away, leaving both men unarmed.

"Tough guy...4 of you tried to assault a poor, innocent dancer Monday, and the two I didn't break tried to assault another one. Is that what the army teaches nowadays?"

Asshole number 1 said, "Who said anything about being in the Army, dickhead?"

"The haircut. It looks like your pubic hair. Marines would use you guys like a toothbrush on their asses. Much more effective than toilet paper," Scott taunted.

The guy made a move, which was a feint Scott anticipated and stepped out of the wayand delivered a kidney shot. Scott wanted blood and didn't want to end it to early.

But Penny did. She had the fireplace poker now and cracked the asshole across the back of his head with a sickening crunch.

"Well, that was effective," Scott said.

"Is...is he...?"

"Dead?" Scott felt for a pulse. He had one, but he also had a nasty gash on his head. Both guys needed medical treatment but neither Scott or Penny felt all to motivated to help them at the moment.

"You came back!" Penny said and ran to him.

"You came too late," he said back, happily accepting his embrace.

"You will never believe it, but I had car trouble," Penny said. It wasn't exactly true. She wanted to show up just after 6am but waited for Anne to report. They talked and lost track of time, hugged and then Penny had a low tire and wanted to air it up. For one of the few times in her life, she just ran behind, but figured if he really loved her, he would wait.

"Why did you leave then come back, Scott? Did you come back for ME, or just your bag?" Penny challenged.

"I left and went by the pub and bar and by Tanya's and thought about asking her where you lived. Then I was going to call you but realized I didn't have your number, and my phone was almost dead, and I had left my charger behind in the bag I forgot. I hoped ot was a sign for me to find you. And the rest, shall we say..."

"...Is history," Penny added. Then she turned serious. "What do we do with these two assholes? They need to get to the hospital."

Penny called the ambulance and the police showed up also. They had been looking for Scott since Monday but the evidence from today and Monday all pointed to the four then remaining two being in the wrong both times. Scott was free to go provided he promise to appear is a warrant or subpoena were issued. He promised, but had his fingers crossed.

Next they headed into town separately to drop Penny's car off at her apartment and tell the twins and Neenah goodbye for the next few weeks anyway. Bailey was heartbroken but she let them go. They went to Penny's apartment so she could pack a few things. Scott sat down on the couch while Penny went into her room, sat on her bed... and immediately fell asleep. The adrenaline rush had caused her to crash, which was fine, because Scott was sound asleep on the couch.

After a couple hours they woke up and the realization of what was about to happen and what had happened started to settle in. They had started the week with an initial sexual one night stand. Scott had found it physically pleasing as did Penny. Penny hoped this would be more mentally connective though. She loved being pleasured and also pleauring her partner, but she needed mental stimulation also.

Penny came into the living room and woke Scott up who stood up and stretched. Penny tried to straighten her neck. Scott saw this and rubbed her neck. It felt good and she moaned a little. He lead her to the bedroom and slowly started to undress her. When they were both naked he wanted to do so many things, and so did she. But he directed her to lie down on her front.

Scott started to rub and massage her tight muscles, working the tension from the week and then a few hours ago out oher body. He loved the feel of her soft skin and strong body. Youth at its finest.

Penny loved his strong hands working on her muscles, transferring his warmth and confidence into her body, helping her to relax. She moaned and gasped and involuntarily spread her legs a little, giving him a clear view of her womanhood. He still tried to focus on massaging her back, neck and shoulders, but found himself spending more time on her glutes and legs. She had a firm butt with two magnificent globes. As he worked her body over, he found himself thinking Penny's body was even better than Anne's. He found himself falling deep and hard for her.

Deep and Hard. Her pussy was dripping a little, and he couldn't resist reaching out and touching her wetness, and she allowed his finger to slip just inside.

"Mmm, I was hoping you'd notice," she purred. "Wanna...cum inside before we leave?"

"That's a silly question," he said. He climbed on top of her, his front next to her back, and she spread her legs open. Because of the angle he had to drill straight down and ended up hitting her G-spot.

As he first started to enter her, Penny, still lying on her with her head in her arms looked like a school kid who had to put her head down on her desk, picked up her head as her eyes opened wide. She liked the initial penetration feeling, but this particular time it made her feel so alive, like never before. She knew he fit inside her perfectly and she hoped she could please him. The tip of him rubbing her G-spot and the softness of his gentle touch along with his deep penetration had her feeling that warm sense of euphoria long before she thought she would. "Oh, Scott, tell me you love me! You DO love me, don't you?"

He did. He couldn't explain how it had happened so fast, but she was his muse and he was going to take Shayla's advice and grab her and sail off into the sunset.

"You have no idea Penny! I love you so deeply..."

"Mmm, deep...deeper...YES! YES! Make love to me and give me life!"

That sent them both over the edge and they climaxed simultaneously. She kept him inside until she was sure he was done emptying into her. When he was, he collapsed onto her back, then rolled off and rolled over onto his back. She rolled over onto his side, draping her leg over his legs and laid her head on his chest.

"Did you mean it, Scott? Do you love me? Are you going to take me away to your world?"

"Penny, I am so deeply taken by you. I don"t know how I could go from zero to lust to deep love in less than a week, but I have. I want you to come away with me maybe someday we will get married or at least have beautiful babies and start a family."

"When do we begin?" she asked.

"I think we already have."

12