Scott's Home-Cumming Ch. 05

Story Info
Scott and Penny return to Wisconsin.
6.6k words
4.59
19.3k
49

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late August and Penny came to the bridge where Scott was sitting in his captain's chair. When he saw the suntanned beauty he had married in the Virgin Islands 2 months ago, he smiled. And seeing her baby bump above her tiny bikini bottoms, he knew he was the luckiest man in the world. Stunningly beautiful and street smart like no other he could take her literally anywhere in the world and she would fit in with any crowd, no matter how tough or how sophisticated. She was the most interesting, lovely, hard working and perfect human being to walk the earth in over 2000 years, and here she was, alone with him on his boat and carrying their baby. She glowed like an angel, and he never missed an opportunity to tell her.

"That was 'home'. Tanya said we should come back. The trial for the muggers who tried to..." she stopped. She didn't want to talk about the two thugs who were planning on assaulting her before Scott took one out and Penny nailed the other in the head with a fireplace iron. Too bad they hadn't killed them and spared the Taxpayers of Wisconsin the expenses of a trial and incarceration.

"When? Did she say? Scott asked?

"Next month? They are not planning to change their pleas so jury selection followed by a trial, and you and I are the star witnesses for the prosecution."

Scott looked at his charts and GPS. "We can be in Key Largo in two days. How soon before you want to face them all?"

"Tanya said business is good but had to hire several knew employees for some reason. Can we cut it close? No more than a couple days before the trial."

He got up and hugged his new bride and rubbed her baby belly. "Have you told them yet?"

"What? That I'm a fat cow?" No, not yet."

Grabbing her bikini bottoms and pulling them down, she stepped out of them and sat on the desk and spread her legs, giving his tongue access to her ragingly sensitive spot. Her hormones were on fire and she could not get enough of him. Luckily he had plenty to give.

"God I love your tongue in there," she said and grabbed his head and drove it in deeper. "I am gonna squirt on your face then swallow your cum," she told him. Four months on a boat and near the ocean and she could outcuss any sailor with her mouth.

At home. Anywhere in the world, with any crowd.

And she kept her word. He licked her sensitive spots and she came, hard, then gave him one of her glorious blow jobs. And then they made sensual love below deck in their bed.

**********************

Almost 7 weeks later as the trial was delayed and finally put on the docket their schedule allowed for them to fly into Rochester, an hour and a half away from "home". They didn't want anyone to meet them or pick them up because they planned on renting a car so they could escape the family when they needed to. In the last month their pregnancy went from fun, sexy and erotic to painful and somewhat dangerous. On doctor's orders, sex was not recommended while bedrest was. They still had sex, but sparingly and not like they used to.

Just outside the small terminal in the general waiting area Scott saw one of the twins- either Anne or Bailey. Both beautiful, last time he had seen them Anne the Stripper had blonde hair and looked like Taylor Swift, only prettier and sexier. Her twin Bailey was as beautiful but didn't carry herself with as much sexual confidence as her sister did and also had been sporting dark or dirty blonde hair. This hairstyle was new and whichever goddess it was meeting them had dressed fairly conservatively so he guessed it was Bailey.

Penny saw her and said, "Anne's here to meet us."

Scott had guessed wrong. When she got closer she hugged Penny and said, "Look at you, Mama! Somebody's been prett-eee naught-eeee..."

Then she held Penny at arms length and looked at her. She gave her a good once over and said, "You are absolutely beautiful! Motherhood and the sea are treating you well."

Penny shrugged her off and said, "Ugh, I feel bloated and fat! And I should have listened to the doctor and not flown. I need to get to the hotel and rest."

Then Anne went to Scott and hugged him close, teasing him, and whispered, "If you get tired of the cows at the milk barn, you call me and give me a ride," then squeezed his ass. She stepped back and using her thumb and pinky, mimicking a phone she mouthed, "Call me" and winked.

Penny saw it and laughed and said, "You are such a slut."

Anne quickly came back, in mock shock and indignation, "Me?! I'm the poor working girl and YOU are the one who is pregnant and YOU have the NERVE to call ME a slut?! How DARE you! Why, if I had a glove I'd slap you in the face and challenge you to a duel."

Penny laughed and said, "Oh, Anne, you always make me laugh. But we didn't want anyone to pick us up so why did you come? We have a rental."

The three of them walked on the way to the baggage claim and Anne said, "To give you a heads up. The trial isn't the only thing going on."

As Penny and Scott looked up towards the baggage carousel they saw a stunning beautiful young lady and an equally beautiful lady which could have been her mom. They weren't mom and daughter, they were aunt and niece. Bailey the Innocent; Anne's twin, Scott's niece, Penny's cousin. And the other was Tanya the Power Broker, their aunt, Scott's half sister.

And both were sporting baby bumps similar in size to Penny.

*********************************

Tanya got right to the point, "Looks like something must be in the water. Congratulations Scott and Penny. How are you feeling? Is everything going along good?"

"Not really. For the last couple of weeks I have been mostly on bedrest. But the doctor said we should be fine but wants us to be near a major hospital just in case something happens, which is how we justified the flight instead of driving or sailing up the Mississippi. So Aunt Tanya, who happened to get to you?" Penny gave Scott a sideways look, but his poker face did not reveal the fear he felt.

"Thom Carlson, the lawyer who I had been seeing. Right after we concluded the financial terms before you left, he came back, proposed and we think that's when it happened," Tanya said.

It was a plausible scenario, and Thom Carlson believed it, but Tanya had a feeling her prolific half brother might be the father, and Scott felt the same. Last time Tanya and Scott- or Simon to her- had been together they had played an erotic game of "Simon Says" and he had coated her insides pretty heavily. The chances of him sending millions of his Navy Swimmers into her uterus were 99%, or higher.

While Tanya had a plausible story for her pregnancy that steered away from Scott being the father, Bailey didn't. She hadn't been with anyone for a couple of months before Scott, and no one since. 100% he was the father, and they all knew it.

Worst of all, Penny the Sexy and Wise knew it and her mind got to work.

At first as she collected the data and started to process it, anger and betrayal came to the surface. Then realization set in. She knew Scott was more or less tricked into sleeping with Anne and Bailey by Tanya, and Penny knew he slept with Anne and Bailey after sleeping with Penny yet she still ran away with him. In her defense she shouldn't be mad since it happened before she ran away and she still chose to marry him. But she could be a little jealous.

Scott thought, "Crap, I knocked 3 of them up. I married the one I wanted. I would be happy with the other, and the third is my half sister. What a scumbag asshole. "

Bailey saw the big wedding ring on a solid chain around her cousin's neck and felt horny and alone all at once. Scott had chosen Penny, not her, and now she would have to raise his baby alone. Bailey started to cry and ran away to the parking lot.

Tanya said, "I will go talk to her."

Anne said, "Yeah, right, let me go. I can run faster than you two can waddle, and something tells me Scott may not be the best one to talk to her now. You neither, Penny."

Anne left the three of them, and Tanya said, "I am happy for you two, but Bailey has been devastated by it. I think you two make a wonderful couple, but I hope we can somehow make things up to Bailey. You can't marry her, and she knows it now, but she had been holding out hope that when you saw her you would divorce Penny and marry her, but now that Penny is pregnant..."

"Scott and I will talk to her. First, we need to get to the hotel so I can rest. That pressurized cabin was hell on me. Later tonight after I rest maybe we can get together," Penny said.

*************************

The car ride was actually not as bad as Scott had feared. Penny wanted to talk and had her seat reclined and her feet on the dash, which under any other circumstance would have been arousing, but considering Scott had at least 2 family members pregnant at once, his dick was hibernating.

"Scott, why did you want to run away with me?"

"Initially, lust. When you showed up that first night with my jacket, you were the best sex I'd had in...e er, snd I mean that. But talking with you, not only were your lustful qualities a plus, I knew you and I could run my empire and I have grown to love you so much over the past 6 months or so. I cannot imagine my life without you."

"If you had known I was not pregnant but Bailey was..." Penny started to ask but just let the question hang.

Big sigh from Scott, "Depending on how I answer, will you still love me, Penny?"

"Why?"

"Well, I will answer, but I don't want to sound bad. And if you divorce me you get half of my holdings, but I could still marry Bailey and not be alone, but I wouldn't be THIS happy, and I wouldn't probably be a part of OUR baby's life. But as it stands now, I would like to be a part of my baby with Bailey. But..."

"But what, Scott? What are you saying?"

"Maybe it makes me a scumbag, and maybe had we known Bailey was pregnant with my baby but you weren't- had we stuck around longer before running off-"

"WHAT, Scott? What are you saying? Penny demanded.

"I would have still chosen you, and hoped you would have still chosen me knowing all that."

He was sincere, and Penny knew it. Yes, it did make him a little bit of a scumbag for wanting to run off with one girl while another was pregnant with his child, but it made her feel good that he had chosen her and still would. But that relief was short lived. At first she thought she wet her pants, but then realized it was blood.

"Scott, we need a hospital NOW!"

******************************

Penny was rushed into the ER and taken back and prepped for surgery. The MRI didn't show any serious damage but the bloodwork showed some fancy tropical illness, easily treated in a healthy, non-pregnant person. Penny fell in between. She was fit, healthy and young, but pregnancy complicated it. Surgery stopped the bleeding, normal drugs to treat the illness couldn't be used, so when the doctor talked to Scott she used some terms he would have to Google later, and the doctor said to call their insurance company or talk to the bank because Penny was going to need constant care until the baby arrived, hopefully in 10 to 12 weeks but may need to be taken in an instant if...

But for now, Mom and baby were serious but stable.

When Penny was awake and Scott could see her, Penny weakly gave Scott an order. "Scott, if I die, I want you to marry Bailey."

"Penny, you are not going..."

"Quiet, Scott. Listen. Don't leave Bailey a single mom. Marry her."

"What about when you get better?"

Penny seemed to be asleep, but opened her eyes and spoke, "Go to her now...love her. Be the man she needs. Comfort her and LOVE her."

"I love you, Penny," he said to her. He was holding her hand and she squeezed, digging her nails into his hand. It hurt, but he felt like he deserved it.

"Scott, I know you love me and we are married and if I live through this, will still be married. But all this stress is killing our baby and me..."

"The doctor said it's-"

"Scott, shut up and listen. I want you to take Bailey home and make love to her. Relax her. Tell her even if I survive..." Penny drifted off to sleep.

"Penny? Penny..." Scott asked. She was asleep. Her heart monitor and the baby's heart monitors were okay and she was breathing, and on cue the nurse came in and said gently, "Mr. Taylor, could I have you wait outside please? If she wakes back up I can come get you, but my advice is to go home and rest. Eat a good meal and get at least 8 hours of sleep. Then we will see you tomorrow as a visitor, and not a patient."

Point taken, so he left. But as he left, he saw Bailey sitting in the waiting room alone. She was softly crying so Scott sat down next to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder and hugged her.

She went rigid, but softened almost as quickly. Here was the man she loved and that had gotten her pregnant but was married to her cousin. She was jealous and cursed them both, and all of a sudden her cousin was on her deathbed, so now Bailey was sad, alone, and felt like a monster.

Scott didn't know how to proceed and figured small talk about the weather was not called for, so he went right for it.

"Bailey, I had no idea. I'm sorry. I-I..." he started to stammer.

Bailey looked up, red eyes, snotty nose, and stared at him with mixed disgust and want. "But you STILL chose Penny. I thought we had something special."

"It would be easy to blame Tanya for-"

"Did you knock HER up too? Your own SISTER!" Bailey was not making this easy, which was understandable. But he didn't see him making love to her like Penny told him to do.

"I don't know. She used you guys to try and manipulate me and you are the one that got hurt. Tanya wil be fine. Anne...probably forgot by now. Penny...we had a connection and she told me how much she wanted to see the world. You...I thought you wanted to stay here."

"My family is here," she protested.

"Yes, it is, and my life is not here nor will it ever be. But I had no idea that I...that we..." Scott was struggling for words now.

"Will you take me home, please? I rode over here with Tanya and she went home." He nodded yes, then she asked, "How is Penny and the baby?"

Scott helped her to his rented van and explained what the doctor told him. Bailey did hope they would be okay, but she wanted to get Scott alone and test his resolve. She wanted him to love her more than he loved Penny. Scott knocked up three people in their family so family values was not huge on the list of priorities.

When Scott pulled into her empty driveway, Bailey said nothing, but Scott knew she was trying to get him alone. Penny told Scott to make love to Bailey, but had Penny told Bailey that?

He helped her inside the house and helped her sit down and took her shoes off for her. "Ugh, could you rub my feet and calves for me, please? They hurt," she said.

Penny always asked for the same treatment, and he gave it. As he rubbed her feet and legs he kept getting a look up her maternity dress she as wearing. Bailey made sure of that, and after about 5 minutes she was glad she didn't have a panty liner in her panties because she was getting soaked, and between the dark spot on her red panties and the scent of her arousal, he HAD to know what she wanted.

And he had Penny's approval.

But he couldn't. Could he?

He started rubbing her upper legs, and then got behind her and rubbed her shoulders. "Mmm, almost orgasmic. That feels sooooo good, Scott."

Her skin did feel good and he started to respond. The scent of her arousal was overpowering and he remembered fondly how great Penny tasted while pregnant, and he wondered if Bailey the Innocent would taste as good. Penny said to make love to her... So... was he a scumbag?

Yeah, probably.

"Bailey, why don't you lie down on the bed face up and I will massage you better. The doctor said that was good for Penny."

Bailey bristled a little at the mention of her cousin and rival, but complied. Scott rubbed her feet, and legs, working higher and higher towards her aroused wetness. Then he skipped over her midsection quickly, picked up her head in his hands, and massaged her neck and scalp. She was initially disappointed but quickly realized she needed this more than a finger inside her. Then he worked down to her shoulders, and since she was lying on her back went to her breasts.

Oh her breasts! Her small B-cups were a solid C-cup now and his gentle handling of them was magnificent. God she needed to cum, and he needed to do it! Her battery powered friend couldn't compare.

"Scott...please," she begged.

"But I'm married. And my wife is in the hospital as we speak," he said, as he placed his hand inside her panties on top of her unkempt landing strip.

"You and I... I want... I need to feel your touch. Just once, and never again. Please!"

His finger was now inside her, reaching up, touching her G-spot, and bringing her close almost instantly. He wasn't walking her close to the edge, they were running at full speed and were about to throw each other off.

The fact of the matter is Penny and Scott had done very little in the last 7 or 8 weeks. After they had mind-blowing sex on the bridge of the ship several weeks ago, she started having problems and slowed down and eventually stopped out of an abundance of caution, so Scott had a huge buildup of sexual energy needing released himself. Penny knew it and even though Scott never complained, Penny knew he deserved release.

Bailey's release came first. She screamed and liquid ran out of her like water running down the side of a wall. Scott licked at her pussy and had forgotten how much he craved that taste.

She said, "Pull that out and let me see it. She stroked and put it in her mouth. "I read that semen from the baby's father cures morning sickness," she said as she sucked. The position was not too natural, her on her back and him squatting to keep his dick where she could suck it, but neither one complained.

Neither one cared if that "scientific research" about semen and morning sickness was real or not. When a beautiful woman is sucking your cock, who cares about the reasoning.

He warned her that he was close and soon after she drank him dry, and gently pushed him away, allowing him to stand up fully. They made eye contact, and then she said, "Scott, please be inside me. The damage is done, and I need to feel your touch."

Scott thought, "Penny said..."

"Bailey, what will be more comfortable? On your back or up on all fours? I will be gentle either way.

"I don't want you to see my fat belly, so let me get up in all fours..."

She did, and when she was ready she looked over her shoulder and involuntarily wiggled her hips. Scott took up position behind her and remembering how tight she had been, he slowly lined up to slide inside.

She wasn't that tight now and immediately he was balls deep inside his Baby Mama #2, his wife's cousin. The lovely woman he had not chosen. Right or wrong, for better or worse, he had chosen Penny, and thinking about his lovely bride, he started to go soft.

"Ugh, God, that feels so... Scott, focus, don't go soft on me!"

He snapped out of it and stiffened back up, continuing to drive home into her. He looked down and saw her perfectly round ass. It looked like a heart with a brown star at one end on top and his dick pushing between the fleshy globes underneath. Her back was so soft and tight and smooth. He could see the indented valley of her back and slightly make out her backbone. He followed it up to her neck, and her hair. She looked lovely from this view, her head bouncing, body rocking, sweet sounds of sex and enjoyment coming out of a face he couldn't see but knew how beautiful it was.

A face he couldn't see until she looked back, mouth open, moaning an "Oh" sound, and their eyes locked on each other. He loved those piercing blue eyes on Penny and Bailey's were every bit as gorgeous. So they made eye contact and as she tried to scream and say she loved Scott they both climaxed simultaneously.

12