Scott's Home-Cumming Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was easily on of the Top 5 hottest things ever for Scott, but for Bailey she had no doubt. That was the hottest experience of her life.

**************************

They woke up together 4 hours later, legs intertwined, cum dripping out of Bailey. Scott had to pee but Bailey beat him to it. She had the right of way, but he helped her get out of bed. While he waited for her finish he realized he really needed to go. "Bailey, you about done? I gotta go!"

"Use the one down the hall," she hollered back.

"Down the hall. Damn," he mumbled to himself. He went pee and washed up, wiping dried cum off of his manhood, and looked into the mirror. He saw a haggered man- not old, but tired. But he saw a man, not a monster. Questionable character for sure, but even without Penny's blessing he probably still would have done this. But with her blessing...he felt relief.

Bailey felt a joy she had yet to experience. Her lover had run off with his choice- her cousin- and 6 weeks later she realized her lover had impregnated her before he had run off with someone else. Tanya had suggested getting a vibrator, but it didn't handle the urges, and even though she was young and lively and gorgeous, she was carrying some other man's baby, so other guys weren't interested in her. But now her lover had returned from sea and had made love to her, and maybe once Penny found out...?

No, she wouldn't do that to Penny. But she could go on. For now.

***************************

Bailey had "realized" at some point she had in fact forgotten her car at the hospital and they grabbed breakfast on the way and went to visit Penny after 9am. She was awake, and when they came in together with Bailey all smiles and glowing, Penny asked, "What have you two been up to? Sleep well?"

Penny knew. Now she wasn't so sure if her order to sleep with Bailey had been a good one, but the fact of the matter was her womanly part was out of service for the next several months, and right now she didn't know if she would survive anyway. She just felt her time was limited and if so, she wanted Scott to be with Bailey. And if she survived like the nurse and doctor both said she would, she would deal with it later.

As long as Scott kept his dick out of Anne and Neenah, it would all be okay. Or that tramp he had working the front desk of his Clearwater Beach resort. That bitch was bold in her attempts to get Scott or even Scott and Penny to sleep with her.

If Penny lived, that bitch was gone. But Bailey was linked to them forever, and that fact needed to be addressed and not ignored.

"We, um, talked. Talked a little about, um, financial..." Bailey stammered.

"We made love. I massaged her achy muscles then we slept together," Scott said.

Damn. Bailey didn't expect him to blurt it out. She blushed and looked down. So did Scott.

"Penny, I'm sorry. I know you're married to him, but I love him too, and I just needed to feel his love once more. I'm so sorry," Bailey blurted.

Penny grabbed her hand, and comforted her. "Bailey, normally a woman would be upset at the woman who sleeps with her husband, but this is a... an unusual case. I told Scott to love you whatever that meant."

She let that sink in, then continued, "I don't know if this will kill me or the baby or both. If it kills me... I want you to be with Scott."

"Oh, Penny, don't talk that way!" Bailey said.

"But if I survive, we need to work this out. Right now, I am paralyzed from the waist down. I couldn't have sex even if I wanted. Hopefully the paralysis is temporary. Right now it's due to an infection and swelling from the surgery. But for now, you guys have to testify against those..." Penny shut her eyes and was racked by pain, and her heart and breathing started to go crazy, and then the baby responded in kind. The stress of the trial was what her major problem appeared to be.

"Penny! Are you okay?" Scott worried, taking her hand.

Finally she fought for and regained control. "I'm fine. That damned trial stresses me out. Anyway, spend your days with me and your nights loving each other. But I don't want details."

**************************

They did as Penny asked. Bailey, Anne, Neenah and Scott testified at the trial. The defendants were two regular Army guys stationed at Fort McCoy. They had several disciplinary actions against them and had been shuffled around because they were screw ups, but the civilian authorities generally let them off. The State of Wisconsin was not aware of the sanctions the Army had recently hit them with, but their slimy civilian lawyer had done a good job of making them into sympathetic figures. They were just 4 friends who stumbled into a bar that happened to be a strip club, unbeknownst to them, and Scott beat them up and started trouble because he was jealous because they were young and handsome and his family, both Scott and the women, were all liars. And one guy almost had to have his leg amputated because Scott had so savagely destroyed it. And on the day they assaulted the defendants at the cabin, the defendants were merely looking for a place to go fishing and got lost.

It was crap but the lawyer was much better than the prosecutor and the jury seemed like they may be buying it, until Penny got out of the hospital against doctor's advice and testified. She came across as sympathetic and tough, and her testimony was what put them away.

Then she went back to the hospital for a few more weeks, until Baby Jason David Taylor was born via c-section several weeks early. Mom and baby were just fine. Mom and Baby were able to get treatment for some tropical illness and both came home after about 2 weeks. Penny, on her own two feet. She would be 100% fine after her stitches all healed. The infection was gone and so was her paralysis.

In that whole time, Scott spent his days in the hospital with Penny and his evenings with Bailey. They only had sex 4 times in that several week period, but Bailey's physical and mental health remained strong.

It was the 5th time Scott and Bailey were having sex that was most memorable. Almost as memorable to Bailey as her first time with Scott.

Bailey was slowly riding Scott, allowing him to deeply penetrate her. Her boobs were huge and sensitive. He had come over to her place and just wanted a shower before going back to the hospital. Both Penny and Baby Jason were a day or two away from being released and he wanted to spend every moment with them, but Bailey seemed to be more needy than normal. She was just getting out of the shower and said the hot water was out. He went down into the basement and had seen the water heater was unplugged. It needed replaced and he could do it, but just didn't want to take the time now, and she wouldn't call a plumber. So he laid down for a moment and Bailey climbed on top. She was moaning loudly and her eyes rolled back in her head and she let out a scream and he thought she had squirted. But it was her water. She was going into labor.

28 hours later Virginia Lacy Taylor was born.

***************************

A week later Bruce David Heller-Carlson was born. Tanya genuinely believed it was Thom's and not Scott's. Scott wasn't sure but didn't want to steal that away from Tanya and Thom.

*****************************

Life got complicated. A wife with a baby and her cousin with his other baby. And a real estate, shipping, entertainment and airline empire to run. The first thing they did was bring Bailey down to Clearwater and fire the succubus bitch in Scott's resort. He didn't really want Anne or Neenah around, but that bitch had to go. Bailey got to run that little inn. The best part was that she and the baby were close.

Meanwhile, Penny, Scott and baby Jason went from town to town, checking on businesses and employees, boats, ships, and figuring out their new life as a family. Every few days or weekly at most, Scott tried to check in on Bailey and baby Virginia. He wanted to be a part of her life as much as he was Jason's, but seeing Virginia came with expectations from Bailey. Not that Scott minded, and for that matter, Bailey didn't mind being the mistress. Since the emergency a few months before that landed Penny in the hospital, sex and added to that, motherhood, had not come easily for Penny, yet she wanted Scott to be happy. Penny quietly encouraged his time sent with Bailey because Penny knew she was still Scott's Number One choice.

Since giving birth, Bailey seemed to have an insatiable appetite for Scott. She was getting more and more needy and Penny was starting to get jealous. Scott still preferred Penny over Bailey, so Penny eventually gave into a plan she hoped would work.

A threesome.

They had a family that worked in the hotel watch both children and the three of them sailed out to sea several miles. The sun was setting and all clothes were abandoned. Scott noticed, for the first time in well over a year just how beautiful both cousins were. Motherhood had brought about many changes in them- bigger breasts, skin a little saggy here, bags under their eyes. But both women were still stunningly beautiful and young. In their prime.

Penny had stopped being such a physical partner in running businesses and doing manual labor, but considering she was pregnant when they got married, she had been forced to take it easy somewhat, then was on bed rest for so long, then was a mother.

Motherhood for Bailey had the opposite effect. She had been alone for most of the pregnancy and semi-alone for much of the motherhood. She had learned to excel. She was confident, strong, and now was oozing sexuality. And Scott seeing the two of them together...he wondered if he had chosen wrong.

At least he would have both of them tonight. And both were supposed to be on the pill.

********************

Since giving birth Penny had let her bush grow beyond what she had kept for many years, so the two women were going to start by shaving each other. Bailey's was pretty neat and trimmed already with a small landing strip but was willing to be totally shaved because Penny didn't want to go through it alone.

As cousins, they had experimented with each other a little bit, but Anne was the one Penny was more accustomed to. Even though Penny was slightly older, it was Anne who had taught them about sex. But when Bailey laid down and spread her legs, Penny knew what to do to her cousin's pussy. Penny put one finger, then a second inside and played. Penny knew what she liked to have done to her, so she tried to do the same with Bailey. Bailey responded by moaning and said, "If you're gonna shave me, do it now. But if you want to make me cum, then do it."

Penny looked at Bailey's face and her landing strip and decided she didn't need to be completely shaved, so Penny gently licked from near Bailey's ass to her clit. Bailey responded with her back arching and a loud moan.

Scott watched all of this from nearby. His cock was hard- so hard- and he gripped it like it was a lifeline, making the head a deep purple. It kind of hurt, but gently touching it would make him cum already and he had a long night ahead.

Penny went back in with her tongue and Bailey's back arched again. Penny got up on the bed with her hips near Bailey's head and continued to eat Bailey's pussy. With their body's lined that way, Bailey somehow became focused enough to find Penny's pussy and started to finger it. Now it was Penny's turn to moan softly, but that soft moan turned into a load cry when Bailey drove a finger into Penny's ass.

Scott shot his load all over himself at that point. His first threesome in years and he blew his load in his own hand before ever getting into the game. But his main regret was not filming the two of them.

Penny eventually straddled Bailey's face and the two ladies 69'ed each other until Bailey cried out, "Oh Penny, make me cum!" Then her body shook, starting at her feet and like a wave went to her head. Her hands shot out to her side and she cried out, "Yes! YES! OH YESSS!"

Then Bailey quickly grabbed Penny's hips and thrust her face into her pussy and ate for all she was worth so Penny could cum. She wanted Penny to cum while she was still riding her own wave of ecstasy. Penny almost immediately arched her neck out and back, whipping her hair and cried out, "Ooohhhh fuuuucccckkkk! Make me cuummmmm!"

When Penny came, her legs bucked and she collapsed onto Bailey, where she lay for a minute or two, both of them breathing heavily. Then Penny got up and laid down next to Bailey, and they kissed, giggling about how they could taste themselves on each other.

Meanwhile, Scott sat and watched. He still had cum on his hand but was hard again. He had just witnessed the most erotic sight he would ever see: the two women he loved the most in the world who were also the two most gorgeous women he knew had shared an intimate session together and they let him watch.

After keeping quiet for several minutes, Penny finally remembered Scott and invited him over. Bailey and Penny moved apart and allowed him the middle of the bed between them.

"Someone's been naughty," Bailey said when she found his smeared cum on him. He apparently shot or smeared some up on his chest.

Bailey licked that off then moved down to his cock. "You've already cum, too, haven't you, Lover."

"I couldn't help it. You two-"

Penny said, "As long as you have enough for us we'll forgive you."

Bailey continued to suck his cock while Penny leaned over him and kissed him. He could still taste Bailey on her lips. When she pulled away he was upset until he realized she was moving into position to ride his face. Bailey saw which way she was facing and got up and mounted his midsection. He immediately plunged into her, and she let him sink all the way in and she rested there and started playing with Penny's massive mammaries. Scott had one delicious pussy on his mouth and a burning with desire pussy engulfing his cock. Both women started grinding and it was Bailey who was rewarded first. She came, and when she clamped down on his dick, he squirted his second load of the night, this one deep inside her, reaching her uterus.

Penny and Scott didn't know she was breaking the rules. She was not on the pill and hoped to become pregnant again.

Scott and Bailey didn't know Penny wanted the same thing to happen to her. Nursing moms or whatever, both women secretly wanted fucked enough to become pregnant. It was a rivalry that hopefully wouldn't become vindictive.

After a little rest, Penny got her womb pumped full. Then they all three slept for a bit, then went up top and both women bent over the railing and Scott took turns at them. 4 pumps, then switch holes. 4 pumps, switch again. Scott was close and Bailey ended up with a fifth pump and got his first couple of squirts and then he gripped his cock tight, trying to shut the hose off as he pushed inside Penny and gave her the remaining part of the load.

At this point, Scott collapsed. Dehydration and over-performance took its toll. He was done.

*******************************

What became of that night was something none of the three would ever forget, but mainly because it was the first of many for them. Bailey and Virginia moved into Scott and Penny's big house. If the three couldn't get away to sea, the hottub or pool would suffice. It was never really clear which lady got pregnant first that night, or if it took a few days, but both were pregnant within short order. And both glowed, were happy and lovely.

And just as news arrived both Penny and Bailey were pregnant again, Anne the Stripper and Neenah the Virgin showed up for a visit and decided to stay for a while and help with the growing family.

12